| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
- "Rogers. What'd your father die of?"
"Mustard gas. He was in the 107th Infantry. I was hoping I could be assigned-"
- ―A doctor and Steve Rogers
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1910s.
- World War I begins.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Strategic Scientific Reserve Files
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to people who existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Agent Carter: 2.03: Better Angels
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ant-Man
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.02: Code of the Streets
- ↑ Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ The SSR files revealed at a USC event and used in a deleted scene from The Avengers show Barnes' date of birth to be March 10, 1922. However, in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the section on Barnes in the Smithsonian reads "Born in 1916...", and finishes with "1917-1944". The fact that these dates have actually appeared in the films make them more important. The 1917 date is the most fitting date to select, as it is the median of the 3 years, and because the "1917-1944" dates are already one year off with his date of death, which is said by Zola later in the film, and Sam Wilson in Captain America: Civil War, to have been in "1945", it is unlikely they would be two off. The assumption can be made that the error has come from the author knowing that Barnes died at age 27, and so adding 27 to his year of birth, 1917, not realising he only "died" a short while for his 28th birthday. As with Peggy Carter, where her file claimed she was born on April 9, 1919, but Emancipation established that it was April 9, 1921 instead, it can be taken that Barnes' SSR file also contains the correct date, but incorrect year of birth, therefore meaning he was born on March 10, 1917.
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ SSR file on Barnes with the correct date, but wrong year of birth (as with Peggy Carter)
- ↑ Howard Stark's S.H.I.E.L.D. File
- ↑ Captain America: First Vengeance
- ↑ Captain America: The First Avenger
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.01: Moment of Truth
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.05: Just to Get a Rep