| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1920s.
- Having an interest in science, Agnes Cully repairs a broken radio in her house, meanwhile her mother Wilma Cully is preparing for the welcome of Bud Schultz. When her uncle arrives, she begins to offend him as she does not like him.
- Sarah Rogers reminds Steve Rogers that although his body may look frail, it holds a heart ten times its size.
- Steve Rogers promises her that he will always use his head to avoid sharing the same fate as his father, Joseph Rogers.
- At Carter's house, Peggy Carter is playing the heroine in her own game until her brother Michael Carter starts to bother her by taking her wrist away. However, she manages to defend herself by pushing him away. Suddenly, their mother approaches and tells Carter that she will soon be a woman and she does not have to act in that way.
- The University of Oklahoma writes a rejection letter to Agnes Cully.
- Agnes Cully studies as she hears her uncle and her mother arguing about a younger woman, the uncle leaves the house warning Wilma that she wants them out of the house tomorrow. Annoyingly, Wilma scolds telling Agnes that she should have been more respectful to him.
- Thomas Gloucester, one of the leaders of the Council of Nine, orchestrates the Wall Street Crash of 1929.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Agent Carter: 2.04: Smoke & Mirrors
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to people who existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.05: Just to Get a Rep
- ↑ Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ Peggy Carter's obituary in Emancipation
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.20: Emancipation
- ↑ Peggy Carter's funeral order of service from behind the scenes of Captain America: Civil War
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.02: Bridge and Tunnel
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Captain America: First Vengeance
- ↑ The Defenders: 1.02: Mean Right Hook
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Luke Cage: 1.03: Who's Gonna Take the Weight?
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.03: Time and Tide
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.05: The Iron Ceiling
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.07: Manifest
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.18: No Regrets
- ↑ Agent Carter: 2.02: A View in the Dark