| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial. Help us to make this article better.
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1920s.
- Sarah Rogers reminds Steve Rogers that although his body may look frail, it holds a heart ten times its size.
- Steve Rogers promises her that he will always use his head to avoid sharing the same fate as his father, Joseph Rogers.
- Thomas Gloucester, one of the leaders of the Council of Nine, orchestrates the Wall Street Crash of 1929.
- ↑ Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ Captain America: Civil War
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.02: Bridge and Tunnel
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Captain America: First Vengeance
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.03: Time and Tide
- ↑ Historical character's birthdate
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.01: Moment of Truth
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.05: The Iron Ceiling
- ↑ Agent Carter: 2.02: A View in the Dark