| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial. Help us to make this article better.
- "What if the old Norse tales Wagner adopts into his operas are more history than myth, mein Führer?"
- ―Johann Schmidt to Adolf Hitler
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1930s.
- Abraham Erskine, working in a German University, begins his research into creating a Super Soldier Serum.
- At the Deutsches Opernhaus in Berlin, Johann Schmidt meets Adolf Hitler and Ernst Kaufmann head of the Special Weapon Division after the performance of a Wagner opera. Schmidt reveals his theory that the Asgardians and their magic could be more than a myth. Hitler is intrigued by his ideas, and Schmidt offers to conduct research in Kaufmann’s unit, but is rejected. Heinrich Himmler overhears the conversation and takes Schmidt under his wing.
- At the Schutzstaffel's Night of the Long Knives, Johann Schmidt kills Ernst Kaufmann and seizes control of his weapons program.
- Johann Schmidt and the SS troops attack an SA Weapons Testing Ground at Kummersdorf, and recruit advanced exo-skeleton battle armor researcher Arnim Zola.
- Hearing rumors that Adolf Hitler will announce anti-Semitic laws, Abraham Erskine tries to leave Germany with his family. They are stopped at the German/Swiss border by Johann Schmidt, who wants the Super Soldier Serum. To ensure his cooperation, Schmidt sends Erskine's wife and children to the Dachau concentration camp.
- Arnim Zola continues his work on exo-skeleton battle suits and high-tech weaponry.
- Adolf Hitler introduces anti-Semitic legislation at the rally in Nuremberg.
- Sarah Rogers's funeral takes place, and she is buried next to her husband, Joseph.
- Steve Rogers, who now lost both his parents heads home and is found by Bucky Barnes, who offers to let Steve live with him, but Steve refuses and says he can get by on his own. Barnes tells Rogers that he does not have to get by on his own, and that he will be with him "'til the end of the line".
- "Dottie Underwood" and other girls are trained in the Red Room program in the Soviet Union to become master assassins.
- As a part of their training, the girls watch American movies and fight each other. Underwood fights a girl she befriended and beats her. Unfortunately, Underwood is forced to kill the girl.
- HYDRA tests a prototype tank and exo-skeleton battle suit in Guernica, Spain during the Spanish Civil War. At the time it was believed the Luftwaffe was responsible for the destruction which was actually caused by HYDRA.
- Abraham Erskine's kidnapped wife, daughter, and son die of typhus in the Dachau concentration camp.
- SS Gruppenführer Schneider participates in the German takeover of the Lithuanian town of Memel, for which he is awarded the Memel Medal.
- The Wehrmacht holds a victory parade in the Polish capital of Warsaw, following their capture of the city.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Captain America: The First Avenger
- ↑ Captain America: First Vengeance, Volume 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Captain America: First Vengeance, Volume 2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Captain America: First Vengeance, Volume 3
- ↑ S.H.I.E.L.D. Files
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Agent Carter: 1.05: The Iron Ceiling
- ↑ The Avengers