| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1950s.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes President of the United States, replacing the incumbent Harry S. Truman.
- Nikita Khrushchev comes to power in the Soviet Union as the First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. This event, and his erratic leadership, was orchestrated by HYDRA as part of their plan to destabilize the world.
Unknown Year (Late 1950s)
- ↑ S.H.I.E.L.D. Files
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to people who existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Luke Cage: 1.02: Code of the Streets
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.01: Moment of Truth
- ↑ Isodyne Manufacturing Document
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to events which happened in our world, and it is assumed they happened on the same dates in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ Iron Man 2
- ↑ In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Yondu says that he was sold into slavery as an infant and then spent 20 years in slavery, before Stakar Ogord freed him. Based on Michael Rooker's age when filming both movies, then working back from when both movies are set and taking an average, Yondu would have been born around January 1955, and so would have been sold around February 15th. 20 years later, he would have been freed around April 2, 1975. This fits with him then spending many years collecting Ego's children from 1975 up to any point between 1979 and 1988, then the final one, Quill, in 1988.
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.13: You Know My Steez
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Luke Cage: 1.11: Now You're Mine
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.07: Manifest