| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1950s.
- T'Chaka is born to Azzuri of Wakanda. As Azzuri's first child, he becomes the next in line to be King of Wakanda after his father.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes President of the United States, replacing the incumbent Harry S. Truman.
- Nikita Khrushchev comes to power in the Soviet Union as the First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. This event, and his erratic leadership, was orchestrated by HYDRA as part of their plan to destabilize the world.
Unknown Year (Late 1950s)
- ↑ S.H.I.E.L.D. Files
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to people who existed in our world, and it is assumed they were born on the same day in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Luke Cage: 1.02: Code of the Streets
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.01: Moment of Truth
- ↑ Isodyne Manufacturing Document
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Based on a weighted calculation from John Kani's age at the time of filming Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther and working back from his scenes, and from Atandwa Kani's age at the time of filming Black Panther and working back from his scenes - reasoned against Sterling K. Brown's age at the time of filming Black Panther and working back from his scenes, considering that T'Chaka is older than N'Jobu. The calculations for these dates and the dates that flashbacks are set are all relative to each other, and can be found in detail here.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Sometimes the Marvel Cinematic Universe alludes to events which happened in our world, and it is assumed they happened on the same dates in the universe, for timeline purposes.
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ Iron Man 2
- ↑ In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Yondu says that he was sold into slavery as an infant and then spent 20 years in slavery, before Stakar Ogord freed him. Based on Michael Rooker's age when filming both movies, then working back from when both movies are set and taking an average, Yondu would have been born around January 1955, and so would have been sold around February 15th. 20 years later, he would have been freed around April 2, 1975. This fits with him then spending many years collecting Ego's children from 1975 up to any point between 1979 and 1988, then the final one, Quill, in 1988.
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.13: You Know My Steez
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Luke Cage: 1.11: Now You're Mine
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.07: Manifest