Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Science could not save my body. My mind, however that was worth saving."
- ―Arnim Zola
This is a timeline of events that occurred during the 1970s.
- Gideon and Nathaniel Malick visit Daniel Whitehall in prison after their father's funeral. He tells them that their father always cheated at the stone ceremony, hiding a notched white stone in the book 'Paradise Lost' and slipping it into the bag, feeling for the notch so as to know never to draw it.
- Gideon copies his father's trick, selfishly betraying his brother as the bag comes to just the two of them, and Gideon chooses to leave the notched white stone for Nathaniel and picking himself to live. Nathaniel draws the white stone and is sent to Maveth through the Monolith. Hive finds and kills him, using Nathaniel as his new host.
- Nick Fury, working for CIA during Cold War, was sent on a mission to Russia and roots out a double agent.
- Arnim Zola receives a terminal diagnosis, and dies shortly after. His consciousness survives in an advanced supercomputer, which is kept in a S.H.I.E.L.D. bunker in Camp Lehigh, New Jersey.
- Howard Stark films the intro for the 1974 Stark World Exposition. He uses the video to tell his son Tony of his love and belief in him, leaving a subtle hint to unlocking the 'new element'.
- Wilson Fisk helps his father, Bill Fisk, make posters to promote his campaign for the Third District Council of New York City. To fund his campaign, Fisk would load cash from a mobster named Rigoletto.
- Bill Fisk loses his campaign for the Third District Council. Later, he is told by his son that a young man named Bernie Walker was knocking down the signs for his campaign and calling both of them losers. Fisk takes his son to confront the bully. Once they find him, Fisk asks Walker why he was hitting the signs and insulting him. Walker replies that he was only repeating his father's statements. Fisk then beats Walker with a bat and orders his son to kick him and not to stop.
- Assassination of Bill Fisk: Later that night, Bill Fisk makes Wilson sit in a corner and stare at a wall to make him think about his future. As Fisk was about to leave to talk with Don Rigoletto, he is stopped by his wife. Having been drinking, Fisk begins to beat his wife, with Wilson listening. Having occurred numerous times before, Wilson gets tired of these beatings and finally decides to put an end to them. He grabs a nearby hammer and repeatedly hits his father over the head with it, killing him. Wilson and his mother cut up the body and will spend the next week dumping parts of it in a river.
- The last Stark World Exposition until 2011. Howard Stark hides the secret to perfecting Arc Reactor technology in the layout of the Expo for Tony Stark to find when he gets older.
- Richard Nixon resigns from the office of the President of the United States, following an investigation revealing his involvement in the Watergate Scandal.
- HYDRA orchestrates the start of the Iranian Revolution.
- Howard Stark unveils his building attempts in Arc Reactor technology. Although technologically successful, no attempt is made to explore its profitability.
- The HYDRA-instigated Iranian Revolution draws to a close as the provisional government collapses.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3.16: Paradise Lost
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Iron Man
- ↑ The Avengers
- ↑ The Incredible Hulk Extended Scene
- ↑ Nick Fury: Spies Like Us
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.08: Many Heads, One Tale
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.19: The Only Light in the Darkness
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Historical character's date of death.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Iron Man 2
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.13: One of US
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Daredevil: 1.08: Shadows in the Glass
- ↑ Jessica Jones: 1.09: AKA Sin Bin
- ↑ The Incredible Hulk
- ↑ Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.04: Devils You Know
- ↑ Captain America: Civil War
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.06: A Fractured House
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.01: Pilot