Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability? You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the Earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers; turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing! When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world... will be metal!"
This is a timeline of events that occurred in 2015.
- Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson celebrate the upcoming opening of their law firm "Nelson and Murdock".
- Murdock visits Father Lantom at confession and asks pardon for what he is about to do.
- Matt Murdock decides to use his abilities to make Hell's Kitchen a better place as a vigilante.
- Rescue of Kidnapped Women: As a vigilante, Murdock stops Turk Barrett and his men from kidnapping three women.
- Karen Page is found in her apartment with the dead body of Daniel Fisher. She holds a bloody knife in her hand and is accused of murder.
- Murdock and Nelson are hired to defend Page as her lawyers.
- James Wesley reveals to Officer Clyde Farnum that his associates can kill his daughter at any time, as a blackmail threat. He orders Farnum to kill Page.
- Late at night, Farnum tries to choke Page to death, but she fights back and scratches his right eye. She then screams for help.
- Page is released to the custody of Nelson and Murdock after nearly being murdered in prison. She stays the night at Murdock's apartment.
- Believing Murdock had fallen asleep, Page sneaks out of his apartment to return to to her own apartment and retrieve a flash drive that holds financial records of Union Allied Construction.
- Atop a building under construction, a meeting between Anatoly and Vladimir Ranskahov, Madame Gao, Nobu Yoshioka, and Leland Owlsley begins. They are met by James Wesley, but were expecting his employer.
- Attack on Karen Page: In her apartment, Page is ambushed by a hitman named Rance, but saved by Murdock in his vigilante guise, nicknamed "The Mask". The disguised Murdock then takes the flash drive, ties up the hitman, and anonymously drops them both off at the building of the New York Bulletin.
- WHiH World News discusses the decline of crime in New York City.
- James Wesley is told by his employer to make a file on the Nelson and Murdock law firm.
- Karen Page is hired as secretary of Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson's law firm.
- Murdock trains at Fogwell's Gym.
- Clyde Farnum is killed by men working for Wilson Fisk. When returning home, his daughter finds him in a way that suggests a suicide.
- Rance is found dead in his prison cell after being killed by men working for Wilson Fisk.
- Vladimir Ranskahov and some of his men kidnap a young boy after assaulting his father.
- Murdock hears the screams of the boy who had been kidnapped by Ranskahov and goes to save him.
- John Healy gets a gun from Turk Barrett, who promises him it will not jam. He needs the gun to kill Prohaszka, a man he was hired to murder.
- Assassination of Mister Prohaszka: Healy goes to Whitestone Lanes bowling alley to murder Prohaszka. John Healy quickly overthrows the mobster's body guards. He then tries to shoot Prohaszka, but his gun jams, forcing him to find another way to kill him. Healy eventually kills Prohaszka by crushing his skull with a bowling ball. The police arrive shortly after and arrest Healy.
- Matt Murdock finally locates the boy kidnapped by Russian criminals two days before, but he is ambushed and badly injured. He barely escapes and is forced to hide inside a dumpster.
- A young man named Santino finds a heavily injured Murdock in the dumpster and quickly alerts his neighbor, the nurse Claire Temple. In Claire's apartment, she mends his wounds, saving his life. Soon, Semyon, a mobster sent by Vladimir Ranskahov arrives at the apartment complex and tries to find Murdock. With Temple's help, Murdock kidnaps Semyon and interrogates him to find where the boy is. He then throws him from the roof, making him land in a dumpster and go into a coma. Murdock tells Temple to move so that the other gangsters do not find her. She gives him the location where she can be found, in case he needs some help in the future. Murdock heads out to find the young boy.
- Nelson and Page go out drinking, helping Karen Page to forget about her case.
- Rescue of the Kidnapped Boy: After a lengthy fight between Murdock and nine thugs, Murdock saves the boy and brings him back to his father.
- Matt Murdock talks with Father Lantom outside of his church.
- Ben Urich talks with Silvio about a new criminal leader.
- James Wesley arrives at the law firm of Nelson and Murdock. He offers them a large sum of money to take the case of John Healy. Not trusting Wesley, Matt Murdock secretly follows him out of the office, but is forced to end the chase after his wounds begin to bleed.
- Upon meeting Healy, Foggy Nelson does not want to take the case, however Murdock does.
- Ben Urich argues with Mitchell Ellison that they need to release a story about the gangs and crimes of the city, but Ellison refuses.
- Karen Page goes to a lawyer who represents her previous employer. He wants her to sign a non-disclosure agreement and take six months pay. However, she refuses the offer.
- Page goes to Ben Urich so that he can help her against Union Allied Construction.
- John Healy's trial begins. When Healy enters the court, Murdock realizes that one of the juror's heartbeat raises. He follows her afterward and discovers that she is being blackmailed. Murdock dons his suit and interrogates the man blackmailing the woman, but he tells him that his employer will just blackmail another juror.
- During the trial, Murdock hears another juror's heartbeat raise when Wesley arrives. There is a hung jury, so Healy is set free.
- Attack on John Healy: Murdock dons his suit and confronts Healy. They fight, resulting in Murdock's victory. Pinned, Healy reveals that his employer is named Wilson Fisk. Knowing Fisk will kill everyone he cares about, Healy commits suicide.
- Karen Page visits Daniel Fisher's widow to give her condolences. Mrs. Fisher reveals that she had signed the agreement in order to help raise her kids, so she tries to get Page to leave.
- At the Scene Contempo Gallery, Wilson Fisk meets Vanessa Marianna.
- Matt Murdock begins his search for the Russian brothers, Vladimir and Anatoly Ranskahov. He finds Anatoly Ranskahov with some of his men and attacks them. Anatoly Ranskahov barely escapes.
- Murdock goes to Claire Temple to tend to his wounds again.
- Vladimir and Anatoly Ranskahov visit Semyon in the hospital. He gives them the location of Claire Temple's apartment, knowing it is connected to "The Man in Black".
- Wilson Fisk asks Vanessa Marianna to a dinner date. She accepts.
- Ben Urich decides to help Karen Page uncover the secrets behind Union Allied Construction as long as she can keep from being too obvious about the situation.
- Kidnapping of Claire Temple: Temple is kidnapped by mobsters hired by the Russians. Murdock goes to her apartment and discovers that she has been kidnapped. A beaten Santino tells Murdock that the car the thugs took Claire in had Veles Taxi painted on it.
- Temple is interrogated and beaten by her kidnappers. They ask her about the Man in Black. Soon Murdock arrives, defeats the men, and frees Temple.
- Vladimir and Anatoly Ranskahov arrive at the scene, seeing the destruction Murdock had caused their men.
- Fisk and Marianna go on their date at a restaurant. Anatoly Ranskahov interrupts, requesting Fisk's help to fight against the Man in Black.
- Temple stays at Matt Murdock's Apartment for the night, since the mobsters know where she lives.
- Assassination of Anatoly Ranskahov: Infuriated by his insolence, Wilson Fisk murders Anatoly Ranskahov by crushing his skull in a car door.
- Having to leave to the law firm, Matt Murdock leaves Claire Temple at his apartment.
- James Wesley delivers Anatoly Ranskahov's body to his brother, Vladimir, blaming the Man in Black. Vladimir Ranskahov vows to kill him.
- Wilson Fisk meets with Madame Gao, Nobu Yoshioka, and Leland Owlsley. They are informed by Fisk that Vladimir and Anatoly Ranskahov are no longer members of their syndicate.
- Murdock, wearing his suit, follows a Veles Taxi to a warehouse. He is soon attacked by the mobsters, but eventually defeats them. He interrogates one of the men named Piotr, asking him where Vladimir Ranskahov is. Piotr reveals to Murdock that everyone thinks he killed Anatoly.
- Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock accept Elena Cardenas as a new client.
- Trying to get more information on Cardenas' landlord, Murdock goes to the police department. He hears Detectives Christian Blake and Carl Hoffman interrogating Piotr in another room. Piotr tells them he works for Wilson Fisk.
- Since Blake and Hoffman are secretly also subordinates of Fisk, they kill him since no one is supposed to reveal Fisk's name. Hearing the entire situation, Murdock realizes how corrupt New York City Police Department is.
- In his black suit, Murdock attacks Blake and questions him.
- Turk Barrett tells Vladimir Ranskahov that a friend of his had cleaned a car of Wilson Fisk's that was covered in "blood and brains". He also tricks Ranskahov into thinking that the masked man and Fisk are working together. Ranskahov then demands his men get all of their weapons to prepare for a war against Fisk.
- Bombing of Hell's Kitchen: Vanessa Marianna goes on her second date with Wilson Fisk. After getting her to trust him more, they watch as four buildings explode. Fisk tells Marianna that these explosions were made to stop criminals.
- Murdock, in his suit, goes to a warehouse owned by Ranskahov. A blind drug runner working for Madame Gao detonates a bomb that destroys the factory, causing the first of Fisk's orchestrated explosions. Ranskahov and Sergei barely escape. Murdock follows them. He attacks them, but the police soon arrive. Murdock is forced to fight them and he defeats them. He also escapes with Ranskahov.
- After helping repair her home, Foggy Nelson and Karen Page are unexpectedly given a dinner date prepared by Elena Cardenas. The date is interrupted by one of Fisk's explosions in a nearby building. Nelson and Cardenas are injured so they go to Metro-General Hospital.
- Ben Urich goes to investigate the explosions and interview officers near the wreckage.
- Assassination of Vladimir Ranskahov: Matt Murdock takes Vladimir Ranskahov to an abandoned warehouse to avoid being discovered by the police. He uses a flare to cauterize Ranskahov's open wound, making Ranskahov pass out. Soon Officer Sullivan arrives at the warehouse and calls for backup after Murdock attacks him. Police arrive outside, calling the circumstance a hostage situation. Soon Ranskahov awakens and attacks Murdock. To protect himself, Murdock tackles Ranskahov, making them fall two stories. Ranskahov's heart stops, forcing Murdock to revive him. Through Sullivan's two-way radio, Fisk contacts Murdock and says that he will blame the entire night's occurrences on him. Outside, a sniper shoots multiple officers, including Christian Blake. Murdock soon finds an opening into the sewers that connects to a series of access tunnels, which he uses for him and Ranskahov to escape. Just after they escape, four officers enter the building. Working for Fisk, they kill Sullivan to blame it on the Man in the Mask. Just before Murdock and Ranskahov go into the access tunnels, they are attacked by two of the officers. After they are defeated by Murdock, Ranskahov chooses to use their weapons to keep five other men from getting to Murdock as he leaves. Before he leaves, Ranskahov tells Murdock that Leland Owlsley controls the money of Fisk's cartel. When the men arrive, they kill Ranskahov. Murdock escapes.
- The Man in the Mask confronts Leland Owlsley, but is distracted when his former master, Stick, arrives. Seeing an opportunity, Owlsley tasers Murdock and escapes.
- Stick and Matt Murdock talk in Murdock's apartment. Soon they argue about the way Murdock is trying to protect the city. Stick offers Murdock a chance to fight beside him again. Murdock agrees, under the condition that Stick does not kill anyone.
- Karen Page brings groceries to Elena Cardenas at her apartment. As a way to thank for the groceries, Cardenas gives Page information about the repairman who worked on her apartment.
- Outside Cardenas' apartment, Page is attacked by two of Fisk's men, fitting the description given by Cardenas. She is saved by Foggy Nelson.
- Attack on Black Sky: Murdock and Stick attack Nobu Yoshioka's men as they are retrieving the Black Sky, which happens to be a young boy. Stick tries to kill the Black Sky, but is stopped by Murdock. Yoshioka and his remaining men flee the area with the Black Sky. Stick follows them and eventually succeeds in killing the Black Sky.
- When Murdock arrives home, he discovers that Stick is already there. Still outraged by Stick's lie, Murdock fights him and wins.
- Page lets Nelson into her plan with Ben Urich to take down Union Allied Construction.
- Stick goes to Stone who asks him if Murdock will be "ready when the doors open", to which Stick says he has no idea.
- Matt Murdock is told about Page and Nelson's investigation of Union Allied Construction. He tells them that in order to continue, they must try to keep their investigation within the legal system.
- Assassination of Christian Blake: Wilson Fisk orders Carl Hoffman to kill his partner, Christian Blake, in his hospital room. He injects him with a poison meant to quickly kill him. Seconds before it can, the Man in the Mask arrives. Wanting revenge, Blake tells him all he can just before dying.
- Wilson Fisk meets with Madame Gao in his penthouse. Gao tells Fisk he is becoming sloppy.
- The Man in the Mask visits Ben Urich and tells him everything he knows about Fisk.
- Vanessa Marianna visits Fisk. He tells her about how he killed his father when he was young in order to protect his mother and earn his dignity. She understands and accepts his story.
- Wilson Fisk publicly announces his mission to save Hell's Kitchen on WHiH World News, much to the dismay of Matt Murdock and Ben Urich.
- Nobu Yoshioka agrees to fight the Man in Black.
- Elena Cardenas is murdered by Junkie Jake.
- Murdock goes to Scene Contempo Gallery to meet Vanessa Marianna and get to know the woman who loves his enemy. Surprisingly, Wilson Fisk, himself, arrives. Murdock speaks with him for a while, struggling considering the pain Fisk has put him through, and soon leaves the gallery.
- Matt Murdock, Foggy Nelson, and Karen Page are informed of Elena Cardenas' murder.
- WHiH World News discusses the minds that changed the world .
- As the Man in the Mask, Matt Murdock searches for Cardenas' murderer. He eventually finds Junkie Jake and asks him why he murdered Cardenas. Jake, afraid of Murdock, tells him that he was paid for the job at a warehouse on Pier 81. When Murdock leaves, Jake is killed by Wilson Fisk's men for revealing information.
- Duel at Pier 81: At Pier 81, Nobu Yoshioka attacks the Man in the Mask. During the very lengthy duel, Murdock is injured multiple times. Eventually, Yoshioka is accidentally killed when sparks from a light set his suit on fire. After Yoshioka dies, Wilson Fisk reveals that it was his plan for Murdock to kill Yoshioka. They fight, but the injured Murdock stands no chance against Fisk. To escape, Murdock jumps out of a window.
- Upon entering Murdock's home, Nelson discovers that the Man in the Mask is there as well and is very injured. Nelson takes off his mask, revealing that the man is, in fact, Matt Murdock.
- Claire Temple arrives at Murdock's apartment and stitches him as Nelson watches.
- Matt Murdock awakens after passing out from his injuries. Foggy Nelson is still in his apartment and feels betrayed that he had not been informed that Murdock was the Man in the Mask. For hours he begins to question their friendship and the validity of his blindness. Murdock tells him as much about his past as he possibly can, even about his first night as a vigilante.
- Tricking him into thinking they are going to look at a retirement home for his wife, Page takes Urich to the retirement home of Marlene Vistain, Wilson Fisk's mother. Vistain tells them that Fisk killed his father when he was twelve years old.
- Leland Owlsley meets with Madame Gao. They decide that Vanessa Marianna is having a negative effect on Fisk and they agree to poison her.
- Fundraiser at the Van Lunt Building: At a fundraiser held by Wilson Fisk, Vanessa Marianna is poisoned after drinking champagne; the poison was placed in all of the drinks by Leland Owlsley. She is rushed to a hospital.
- Foggy Nelson quits his job at Nelson and Murdock.
- The Man in the Mask attacks Turk Barrett, asking him where Fisk gets his body armor. Barrett gives him the name "Melvin Potter".
- Infiltration into Melvin Potter's Workshop: The Man in the Mask goes to Melvin Potter's workshop. Potter attacks him, knowing that he is an enemy of Fisk. Once Murdock explains that he can help Melvin protect his friend, Betsy Beatty, from Fisk, Potter agrees to help Murdock by making him a protective suit.
- Karen Page reiterates the information given to her by Wilson Fisk's mother to Matt Murdock.
- Kidnapping of Karen Page: After being informed by Marlene Vistain that she was visited by Karen Page, James Wesley kidnaps Page for knowing the location of Wilson Fisk's mother.
- After Wesley places a gun on the table, Page gets a hold of it and shoots and kills Wesley. To hide the evidence, Page throws the gun into the ocean.
- Vanessa Marianna finally awakens after being poisoned. Wilson Fisk offers to move her out of the country to protect her, but she refuses, wanting to stay with him.
- James Wesley's corpse is found. Fisk is saddened by the loss of his assistant and friend. He thinks whoever killed him may also be responsible for poisoning Marianna.
- Matt Murdock follows a blind woman working for Madame Gao to a guarded warehouse.
- Marlene Vistain is asked by her son, Wilson Fisk, what she said to James Wesley on the phone during the night of his death, but she forgets about it due to her dementia.
- Ben Urich's boss, Mitchell Ellison, refuses to post his story about Wilson Fisk murdering his father. Ellison eventually decides to fire Urich. Urich decides to write a blog revealing the information about Wilson Fisk.
- Infiltration into Madame Gao's Warehouse: Murdock, as the Man in the Mask, goes to the warehouse where blind people are being used to distribute heroin known as Steel Serpent. He is soon seen by Madame Gao, who has all of her blind servants attack him. After Murdock frees himself from them, he accidentally starts a fire. He later encounters Gao, but she escapes. Murdock has one of Gao's men saving the blind people.
- Assassination of Ben Urich: Wilson Fisk discovers that Ben Urich visited his mother. Because of this, Fisk goes to Urich's house and murders him.
- A fire occurs in the church of Santa Maria de las Flores in Miami, Florida. The entire church burns down, except for a painting which is over 500 years old. This painting has the Words of Creation, alien signs Phil Coulson has been drawing, etched into its back. The priest of the Church decides to organize an event so as to raise funds and rebuild the Church.
- The funeral of Ben Urich takes place. Matt Murdock, Karen Page, Doris Urich, Silvio, and many of Urich's former co-workers go in order to give their condolences. The funeral is given by Father Lantom.
- Assassination of Leland Owlsley: After discovering that Leland Owlsley poisoned Vanessa Marianna, Wilson Fisk kills Owlsley by throwing him down an elevator shaft.
- Rescue of Carl Hoffman: Police officers working for Wilson Fisk go to kill Carl Hoffman so that he does not leak any information about Fisk's operations. The Man in the Mask stops them and has Hoffman go to Officer Brett Mahoney so he can hire Nelson and Murdock to defend him.
- Hoffman is questioned about his involvement with Wilson Fisk. He reveals all of the information he knows of Fisk's crimes.
- Turk Barrett, Caldwell, Parish Landman, Senator Randolph Cherryh, and many police officers are arrested by the FBI for working with Wilson Fisk.
- Arrest of Wilson Fisk: To keep Vanessa Marianna safe, Wilson Fisk prepares a helicopter for her, in case he is unable to escape the FBI. Before the FBI takes him, he proposes to her and she accepts.
- After forgiving Matt Murdock in order to help bring down Wilson Fisk, Foggy Nelson decides to work at Nelson and Murdock once again.
- Men hired by Wilson Fisk free him from the FBI and attempt to take him to the helicopter with Marianna.
- The man in the mask gets his new suit from Melvin Potter. He dons it and goes to stop Fisk.
- Duel of Hell's Kitchen: Murdock, in his new suit, finds the truck transporting Fisk and has it flipped over so that he can confront him. Fisk tries to escape, but fails and is beaten by Murdock. Officer Brett Mahoney arrests Fisk.
- Murdock's alter ego is given the name "Daredevil" by the New York Bulletin.
- Wilson Fisk is imprisoned in Ryker's Island.
- Ambush at the Hotel La Ona: Five days after the fire in the church, thanks to Skye , Coulson and Melinda May manage to infiltrate the event to recover the painting with the aliens drawings. The HYDRA agents, Sunil Bakshi (disguised as Glenn Talbot) and Agent 33 (disguised as Melinda May), attack Coulson. HYDRA is also looking for the painting.
- May helps Coulson, and electrocutes Agent 33's face, causing her Photostatic Veil to break, leaving it permanently stuck to her face and stuck looking like May, with a burn mark. Coulson leaves Bakshi unconscious, then he and May steal the painting, which was in possession of HYDRA.
- Coulson tells May that if those urges to draw the extraterrestrial signs, the words of Creation, ever make him crazy as John Garrett was, she needs to kill him.
- Massacre at the Wedding Party: HYDRA agents infiltrate the wedding of Peter and Mariah Leitner and spike the champagne with a chemical based on the effects of the Obelisk. Nine people were killed as a result.
- Raina, who tries to take a plane to Florida, is located by Daniel Whitehall. Whitehall tells her that if she does not give him the Obelisk within the next 48 hours she will be tortured in the worst, unspeakable way.
- Bakshi orders Jemma Simmons and Kenneth Turgeon to attend a meeting Daniel Whitehall was having with his top scientists, including Dr. Lingenfelter. Simmons explains that she has skin samples from a waitress who had been petrified, but she could not duplicate the powers completely. Whitehall asks for suggestions from Simmons, to Turgeon's jealousy. Simmons then sends a secret message via Flex Screen to S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Bobbi Morse, head of security at HYDRA, and Sunil Bakshi discover there is a mole in the facility. Morse interrogates Simmons as Turgeon is dragged off, since a Flex Screen was found in his desk.
- Phil Coulson has been scribbling the Words of Creation into his desk when the field agents enter, wondering what to do about the wedding incident. When Skye notices the scribbling, she questions Coulson's orders until he presses her and she runs out.
- Skye is researching the Words, but is interrupted by Lance Hunter, who tells her to consult Grant Ward on the subject. Ward desperately hopes that Skye was not carving the Words, as he tells her that John Garrett did it more and more after his infusion with GH.325, as he became crazier and crazier. When Ward tells her that Raina was his source on information pertaining to Skye's Father, Skye refuses to listen.
- Raina begs Skye's father to let her borrow the Obelisk, but he refuses. He tells her to beg Whitehall for her life.
- Going to HYDRA Laboratories, Raina sees Simmons sending a message to S.H.I.E.L.D.. Seeing an opportunity to use it as blackmail, Raina calls Coulson for a meeting.
- At a restaurant, Coulson meets with Raina to find out what she wants, with Hunter, Skye, and Melinda May listening. She tells Coulson that she wants to take Skye to her father, or else she will perform a file transfer of her photograph that will blow Simmons' cover at HYDRA. Coulson refuses her offer and the file is sent. Raina is stunned. Hunter tags her and allows her to leave after she reveals the Doctor's location. Skye goes solo to her father's hideout and finds his picture before Coulson and the others can catch her. When she sees the bodies of two of his patients on the floor, Skye calls him a monster. This upsets him as he watches on with cameras from his car nearby.
- Escape from HYDRA Laboratories: With the file that Raina sent, all eyes are on Jemma Simmons. Sunil Bakshi sends a security team to retrieve her. When Bobbi Morse comes with her team, Simmons is trapped. However, Morse then pulls out her battle staves and fights the agents, protecting Simmons and revealing that she is an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. The two are pursued to the roof where they jump onto the awaiting cloaked Quinjet, piloted by Antoine Triplett, and make their escape.
- Coulson welcomes Morse, Simmons, and Triplett when they arrive at the Playground. Leo Fitz is hesitant in greeting Simmons, and Alphonso Mackenzie is happy to see Morse. When Hunter sees Morse, he is upset that Coulson has him working with his ex-wife. Meanwhile, Skye wants full disclosure from Coulson about the writings, and he decides to give it. He tells her about his carvings, and she reveals to him that she believes the Words of Creation are a map.
- Skye's father takes the Diviner, as it is called in its native language, to Daniel Whitehall and offers to teach him not only how to use its power, but how to survive it. When his motives are questioned, The Doctor said that they had a common enemy: Phil Coulson.
- WHiH World News mentions that Pepper Potts will speak at the annual NYC Tech convention on Thursday.
- Jessica Jones is hired by a former lover of Turk Barrett to locate and force him to give money in order to care the child he had with her.
- Jones is hired by a man who thinks that his wife is cheating on him.
- In the night, Barrett attempts to get money from an old client, but he is immediately ambushed by Daredevil. The brawl results in Barrett being taken to the hospital.
- Jones follows the woman through New York City and finds her having sex with another man.
- Jones shows her client the photos at her office, he begins to get angry that his own wife is cheating on him with his brother. When he begins to get violently aggressive, Jones tosses him through the door, breaking the window, still demanding her payment.
- Jones finds Turk Barrett. Once she has known what has happened, Jones takes Barrett's wallet to give to her client and disconnects his IV before leaving.
- At Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz Office, Jones asks Jeri Hogarth for a new assignment. Hogarth sends her to give a subpoena to Gregory Spheeris, a strip-club owner who stays surrounded by bodyguards.
- Back at her office, Jones makes a call to Spheeris' office. Pretending to be an old friend of Spheeris' secretary, Jones receives the information needed to find Spheeris.
- In the night, Jones watches Luke Cage and Gina make love in his apartment.
- Jones wakes up, annoyed by the noise made by her upstairs neighbors. She then hears some noise coming from her kitchen. There she finds Malcolm Ducasse, who under the influence of drugs entered the wrong apartment and started eating her peanut butter, surprised there were no nuts in it.
- As Jones opens her door to send Ducasse away, she finds Bob and Barbara Shlottman standing in front of it. The Shlottmans just flew in from Omaha to find their daughter Hope Shlottman, a track star at New York University who abruptly changed her routine and disappeared.
- While Barbara Shlottman explains to Jones what has happened, her husband is more interested in fixing the broken door. The Shlottmans had first visited the police station, where someone had sent them to Jones.
- Jones accepts the job and starts looking for information about the Shlottmans, and Hope in particular. When she notices a picture of Hope Shlottman with a friend, Jones decides to give the friend a visit. At Hope Shlottman's Apartment Jones has a talk with Mei, while her new roommate films it. According to Mei it has everything to do with a man whom Hope Shlottman had met.
- Jessica Jones uses her strength to intimidate Spheeris, who just left the SoHo House, and give him his subpoena. As proof, she takes a photo of Spheeris, which she sends to Jeri Hogarth.
- Back at her office, Jones awakens from a bad dream about Kilgrave. In an attempt to calm herself, Jones starts to name some of the streets from her old neighborhood. She is then called by Hogarth, who besides the message from Jones also received a call from Spheeris his lawyer, who complained that Jones threatened Spheeris with her laser eyes. When Pam starts to kiss Hogarth's neck, she quickly ends the phone call.
- Jones, who just bought some liquor at a store, walks passed Luke's bar. Outside of the bar she meets Luke Cage, who invites her in, saying it is ladies night. After flirting, Jones and Cage spend the night together and make love, but she leaves abruptly when she sees a mysterious woman's picture in his bathroom.
- Following the case of Hope Shlottman, using her credit card data, Jones follows the spending trail of Shlottman to discover that she has not paid rent on her apartment, but is buying expensive clothes.
- Jones goes to Niku, an expensive restaurant. She begins to understand the pattern: Despite what she had previously believed, Kilgrave must still be alive and is controlling Hope Shlottman, once again performing his usual dating rituals.
- Jones, scared, decides to flee from New York City and advises the Shlottmans to do the same.
- After approaching different people for money, Jones goes to see her old friend Trish Walker, a radio celebrity, and borrows from her the money necessary to run away.
- Kilgrave orders Hope Shlottman that when she meets her parents again, she should shoot them so that they can be together.
- Rescue of Hope Shlottman: Following Kilgrave's pattern, Jones goes to a hotel where both her and Kilgrave stayed together in the past. In a hotel room, Jones finds Hope Shlottman in bed, due to Kilgrave's influence having been unable to move for over five hours. Jones carries her unwillingly out of the room.
- The Shlottmans arrive to get their daughter and return to Nebraska. Jones decides that she is done being a detective. Suddenly, following Kilgrave's orders, Hope reveals a gun and kills her parents in the elevator. When the elevator opens on the ground floor, Jones sees the bodies; Shlottman then turns to her and tells her to smile. She then regains her senses and screams as she sees the carnage she committed, and a disturbed Jones leaves the building in shock, but then decides that she will not flee from Kilgrave; it is time to fight.
- Jessica Jones is interviewed by Detective Oscar Clemons for the murders of Bob and Barbara Shlottman. In the interrogation, he reveals that he procured from the Alias Investigations Office the photos that Jones took of Luke Cage, but Jones demands the return of her property and tells him that Cage has nothing to do with the double homicide.
- Jones tries to alert Luke Cage about what she did, but Cage says that the police have already informed him. He tells Jones that he no longer wants her in his life or his bar; Jones says that she was hired by Gina's husband, Andre, but Cage still demands her exit.
- Jones asks Jeri Hogarth to take the Hope Shlottman case, but she refuses to become involved unless Jones provides any evidence that Shlottman was under duress when she committed her crime.
- Listening to Trish Walker's radio show, Jones starts to investigate what Kilgrave did after the time he was believed dead a year ago.
- Cage tells Gina that her husband hired Jessica Jones believing she was cheating him.
- Impersonating a nurse, Jones goes to Metro-General Hospital and learns that Jack Denton was the ambulance driver that took Kilgrave to the hospital straight after the accident on January 20, 2014.
- Visiting Denton's residence, Jones learns that he donated both kidneys to Kilgrave, and is now on dialysis with a machine given by an anonymous patron.
- Skirmish at Luke's: Gina visits Jones and tells her that her husband, Andre, has decided to get his rugby teammates to go and teach Cage a lesson for sleeping with his wife. Jones then goes to Luke's to try to help Cage fight against the Andre's friends, but Cage handles things himself with surprising resilience. Jones realizes about Cage's powers and Cage realizes about Jessica's too.
- Jones traces Denton's machine to doctor David Kurata who tells her about the operation he performed on Denton and Kilgrave. From this, she discovers that local anesthesia is Kilgrave's weakness, turning off his powers temporarily. Kurata decides that he will tell all he knows about Kilgrave to the police and Hogarth.
- Jeri Hogarth takes Hope Shlottman's case. Speaking with Shlottman, Hogarth learns that Jones was a fellow victim of Kilgrave.
- Elsewhere, Kilgrave forces a family to welcome him into their apartment.
- Jones returns home and finds Luke Cage waiting her. He tells her that he saw her use extraordinary strength in the bar fight. Then Cage, using an electronic circular saw, shows Jones that he has a power too, making his skin indestructible.
- Jones and Cage make love again and she spends the nigh with him.
- Jones learns that the woman she killed under Kilgrave's control in January 2014, Reva Connors, was the wife of Luke Cage.
- Jones goes to see Jeri Hogarth, demanding her to defend Shlottman's reputation. Hogarth tells her that she will not sacrifice her own reputation by saying that mind control is real; she advises Jones to find other victims of Kilgrave to back Shlottman defense, including herself.
- After researching anesthesia and hospitals, Jones goes to the clinic where Wendy Ross-Hogarth works and asks her for some anesthesia, hoping to use the conflict between her and her wife as leverage.
- Jones discovers that Trish Walker has been training herself in combat.
- In her radio program, Walker sets up a radio interview for Shlottman so that all the listeners can hear her experiences with Kilgrave. During the interview, Jeri Hogarth speaks as if Shlottman is insane, but Walker defends the girl, citing that in a world that has the Avengers, the idea of a man with telepathy is not that far-fetched. Walker begins to insult Kilgrave, much to Jones' dismay and fear. When Walker takes callers' questions, Kilgrave himself calls in, questioning Walker's decision to taunt such a powerful man. Jones and Walker quickly, exit the radio station to go to Walker's apartment.
- Jones uses Malcolm Ducasse as a distraction to infiltrate a hospital and steal some vials of anesthesia.
- Kilgrave finds Will Simpson, enthralls him and sends him to kill Trish Walker for insulting him.
- Attack on Trish Walker: Simpson arrives at Walker's apartment and fights her. She tries to take him down but fails, and Simpson starts to strangle her. Fortunately, Jessica Jones arrives and proceeds to temporarily subdue Simpson by throwing him against the wall, knocking him out. To stop him from attacking Trish, and seeing an opportunity to find Kilgrave, Jones injects Walker with a sedative, knocking her unconscious. When Simpson awakes and sees Trish's inanimate body, he is convinced that he has accomplished his mission to kill her and proceeds to report back to Kilgrave, with Jones following him.
- In his new residence, Kilgrave orders Simpson to commit suicide by jumping from a balcony; Jones stops him but is discovered by Kilgrave. After knocking Simpson unconscious again so as to stop his repeated attempts at suicide, Jones pursues Kilgrave, but as he runs away, different residents in Kilgrave's apartment start to defend their master. Kilgrave escapes.
- Jones discovers a room covered wall-to-wall with pictures of her, and she sees a picture that says that he will see her later.
- Jones returns to Simpson and jumps from the balcony with him to simulate suicide and break his hypnotic trance.
- So as to protect him from Kilgrave, Jones breaks off her relationship with Luke Cage.
- Jones starts to investigate who is taking pictures of her and sending them to Kilgrave.
- Jones is hired by Audrey Eastman to investigate if her husband, Carlo, is having an affair, by following him when he goes to work on Friday night.
- Will Simpson goes to the apartment of Trish Walker trying to find her corpse. Scared, Walker calls Jones for help. Jones realizes that Simpson is not under Kilgrave's control and opens the door. To his surprise, Simpson finds Walker alive. Jones explains to Simpson about the Kilgrave situation, and he insists on helping find Kilgrave.
- Following Jones' advice, Walker goes on air at WNEX Station and makes a publicly apology to Kilgrave for insulting him, in hopes that he will stop sending people to attack her again.
- The Kilgrave Victim Support Group is founded by Jessica Jones and Jeri Hogarth, including all those who believe they have been under his influence. The group is created to try to build Shlottman's defence.
- Jones asks Simpson for police surveillance footage of certain places to find Jones' stalker, but the process is long.
- Simpson visits Trish Walker and asks for forgiveness. The two start a conversation and a friendship develops.
- Ambush on Jessica Jones: Following Audrey Eastman's case, Jones follows Carlo Eastman to a rendezvous with his alleged girlfriend. The girlfriend turns out to be Audrey herself; she wants to kill Jones for being a gifted person, which she was informed of by Spheeris. Eastman explains that "gifted people" caused the death of her mother by allowing "the incident" to occur. She then shoots Jones in her arm as a threat. Jones complains that she too lost family members in an accident, but she doesn't blame anyone else for what happened. She tells the Eastmans that she has 99 gifted friends who will hurt her if they do not leave New York City. The Eastmans flee away.
- Sitting at a support meeting, Jones hears the testimony of Donald and how Kilgrave made him become his chauffeur, driving him everywhere he wanted to go.
- Jones begins to ask him questions and learns that Kilgrave would always meet a man in a blue scarf at ten o'clock sharp every morning.
- Attack on the United Nations: The United Nations Headquarters is attacked by Marcus Scarlotti and his mercenaries in the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. while Glenn Talbot gives a speech there. Six, including Adamo Dioli, are killed in the attack. With his arm in a sling, Talbot goes to see Senator Christian Ward, who is upset that Talbot allowed S.H.I.E.L.D. to attack him as he brags about bringing down the organization. Talbot doubts that S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked the UN, but he assures that no one knows about Christian's connection to his brother Grant.
- In the morning, comparing the footage and the Donald's testimony, Jones finds the photographer: Malcolm Ducasse.
- In the Playground, Melinda May announces the United Nations' attack. Director Phil Coulson gathers information on the attack and sends May, Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter to investigate a lead in Okinawa, Japan. Coulson calls European agent Noelle Walters to have her team on standby, while Simmons is told to access the hard drive she stole from HYDRA Laboratories.
- Infiltration into Toshiro Mori's Estate: During her conversation with Toshiro Mori, the man who named the Splinter Bomb, Morse learns that Marcus Scarlotti seeks Julien Beckers, a Belgian politician. Lance Hunter and Melinda May save Morse when her cover is blown. Coulson instructs Walters' team to find and protect Beckers.
- The senator Christian Ward has a televised debate with Julien Beckers, calling S.H.I.E.L.D. a terrorist organization. When he returns to his office, he finds Phil Coulson waiting. They discuss the Ward family history and that his brother, Grant Ward, is imprisoned Coulson's "basement". Christian decides that he will reveal his connection to his traitorous brother to the public and will speak kindly of S.H.I.E.L.D., if Grant is turned over to his custody. Coulson agrees.
- Ambush at the Belgium Safe House: Marcus Scarlotti kills S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Noelle Walters. Alphonso Mackenzie helps Fitz open the hard drive and learn that the Beckers family has worked for HYDRA stretching back to Vincent Beckers, Julien's grandfather. Melinda May, Bobbi Morse, and Lance Hunter travel to the safe house and take down Scarlotti and his mercenaries, then turn them over to Glenn Talbot, who gives May his condolences on the loss of Walter's team.
- Ward is taken by the United States Armed Forces. While being transported, Ward dislocates his thumb so he can slip off his handcuffs to kills his guards and escape.
- Newspapers write front page reports on Christian Ward's speech, his reveal to the world of his younger brother Grant Ward, and his vow to bring him to justice.
- Sebastian Derik asks his tattoo artist to give him another tattoo. Derik disrobes, revealing that his body is covered with the Words of Creation. He states that the pain of getting a tattoo helps him to remember.
- For the fourth day in a row, Jessica Jones follows Ducasse and sees how he meets Kilgrave every morning.
- Military professionals along with renowned scientists speak about future of modern military on WHiH.
- Antoine Grier disappears without telling his sister Serena where he is going.
- In the night, Sebastian Derik murders Janice Robbins in her house.
- Chase of Grant Ward: Coulson sends a team to catch Ward in Atlanta, but he escapes.
- Skye, who is helping Coulson to translate the Words of Creation, shows Phil Coulson the crime scene photos of Robbins' body, which has been carved disturbingly with the alien symbols.
- After one day without receiving any messages from her, Jones goes to Trish Walker's Apartment and discovers that Trish Walker and Will Simpson have start a relationship.
- Frank Castle, Sr.'s last tour of duty in the Marine Corps Force Recon is over, and he boards a plane to leave Iraq to return to his family back in New York City.
- Whilst investigating Janice Robbins (AKA Agent Rebecca Stevens, former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D), the team find many images of the symbols. Jemma Simmons performs an autopsy on the deceased woman. Both the victim and the killer had/have GH.325 in their blood. It eventually turned them into psychopaths.
- Jessica Jones, Trish Walker and Will Simpson make a plan together to take down Kilgrave. Simpson will shoot the anesthesia dart to leave Kilgrave unconscious, then Jones will use her strength and speed to take the body to a van where Walker will be the get-away driver to take Kilgrave to a hermetically sealed room.
- Coulson believes the only way to get the answers they seek is to put him in the memory machine to the point where the memories that were taken from him return, despite the pain it will cause him.
- After being placed in the memory machine, Coulson sees himself in the interrogation room at the Guest House. He can see a few agents who were used as test subjects for the GH.325 formula, all seeming to be in decent shape at first. Then everything changes. They all go start to go mad as he interrogates them, save one, Derik, who just wants to know when he can get out of there. However, when Coulson pins him down and rolls up his sleeve, he sees that Derik is even more crazy than the others, but trying to pretend he is not. Coulson argues to shut down the rejuvenation program and destroy the host. The only hope at curing the patients is to erase their memories; so reluctantly, that is what they do. Coulson manages to state the names of the patients in his vision to Skye before being pulled out of the machine. They research the people and discovers that Robbins' killer is Sebastian Derik, and he is targeting those who went through Project T.A.H.I.T.I., and the only patient that he has not yet killed is a man named Hank Thompson.
- Skye discourages Coulson from getting involved, but he temporarily traps her in Ward's empty cell, telling her that he wants to take care of Derik personally.
- Coulson finds Hank Thompson at gunpoint after a warning that his life is in danger, but before he can do anything about it, Sebastian Derik knocks him out from behind.
- Attack on Hank Thompson: Thompson is bound and gagged in his workshop, and his wife and son are locked in a closet. Coulson is also tied up. Derik lets him know that pain gives him back his memories. It’s how he found all the others from Project T.A.H.I.T.I. He wants to know what the alien writings mean, and is willing to do whatever it takes to find out. Hank Thompson escapes from his bindings, and some deep-rooted training helps him assist Coulson in breaking free as well. Thompson rushes his family to safety while Coulson momentarily neutralizes Derik and a difficult struggle ensues. Skye and Alphonso Mackenzie arrive, threatening to shoot Coulson, who has Derik trapped by the neck, believing that he is out of his mind. However, Coulson is not trying to kill him; he is trying to get him to look down at the massive toy train design Hank Thompson had constructed below them. From above, it looks like the alien writing. It looks like a city. Feeling a sense of fulfillment, Derik loses his aggression and is turned over to the authorities.
- To get rid of the people following him, Ward tells Sunil Bakshi that he will make a deal with him. However, he is luring Bakshi into a trap, and binds and gags him, then delivers to Melinda May, Bobbi Morse, Antoine Triplett and Lance Hunter, to their surprise.
- Frank Castle, back home, is driven to his daughter's school and has a tearful reunion with her, hugging her in her classroom, and then soon returns home to his wife and son as well. Although elated to see his family again, Castle eventually realizes just how weary he has become, and although his daughter pleads with him, he ultimately declines to read her favorite bedtime story 'Penny & Dime', and promises that he would do so the next night.
- In the Playground, Coulson tells Hank Thompson that they could need a super spy like him. Thompson refuses the offer, as he is happy being the family man he is now. He thanks Coulson for his second chance and gives him his business card. He has also found his peace. So has Coulson. The compulsion to carve is gone. Now all he has to do is figure out why the alien was so determined to get to that city.
- Coulson vows that they will find Ward eventually. In the meantime, they will take advantage of his gift of Bakshi. Coulson addresses his team to assure them that he is not crazy. He has been trying to solve the puzzle of the writing, just like HYDRA. Coulson says their job is to find the mystery city before anyone else.
- Ward makes a call to Skye, knowing that she would answer Bakshi's phone. He promises to keep sending "gifts" from time to time, then informs her that he has work to do, and says goodbye, whilst looking at Monday's newspaper's front page report on his brother, Christian's vow to bring him to justice.
- Luke Cage starts to investigate Antoine Grier's disappearance, because Antoine's sister has information about the person who supposedly killed his wife in January 2014.
- Massacre at Central Park: At midday, Frank Castle, Sr. takes his family through Central Park. They end up in the middle of a three-way mob fire fight and his family is killed, and Castle is shot in the head. He survives the shot and is taken to hospital.
- After the massacre, Samantha Reyes makes sure that the killing is covered up and not widely reported on.
- Capture of Kilgrave: Jones, Simpson and Walker find Kilgrave and initiate the plan to capture him. Kilgrave spots Will Simpson, but before he can run away he is distracted by Jessica Jones. Simpson shoots the anesthesia dart to leave him unconscious.
- However, no one knew that Kilgrave had bodyguards for protection. The bodyguards chase the trio to the van and free their boss, but Simpson catches one of Kilgrave's bodyguards and tortures him until he reveals that Kilgrave made the bodyguards protect him after a previous attack; but he doesn't knows where Kilgrave is living.
- Jones goes to Malcolm Ducasse's Apartment, and Ducasse honestly admits that he had been betraying Jones to be supplied with the drugs he was addicted to by Kilgrave; not really because he was under his control. She gives him the drugs that Kilgrave would have provided him and asks him to make a choice: to get over his addiction and start helping her, or succumb and not help her.
- Jones' phone rings; it is Kilgrave laughing that he is always one step ahead of her. He wants a deal: he will leave Ducasse alone to self-destruct as a junkie, if she provides him with one picture of herself at ten o'clock sharp each day. Jones accepts.
- Skye's Father tells Daniel Whitehall that the Diviner has something inside that will be activated when it comes into contact with a temple in a hidden city. Whitehall orders to him and a group of HYDRA agents to discover where that city is.
- Hijacking of the Kaena Point Air Force Base and Infiltration into Laura Creek Station: Melinda May is left in charge of the Playground as Phil Coulson takes Leo Fitz, Antoine Triplett and Skye to Hawaii. He gives each a particular mission, then he has the Bus take them to Australia. At Laura Creek, there is a satellite relaying station that is easier to infiltrate than the Kaena Point Air Force Base in Oahu. The strange assignments that Coulson had given earlier were to cause an EMP blackout at the base which would cause the one at Laura Creek to be used as back-up. Coulson wants to hack their satellites so that he can find the city that matches the Words of Creation.
- Coulson's team is ambushed by HYDRA and Triplett is seriously injured.
- It turns out that HYDRA was there, because Skye's Father had led them there, seeking the city himself, but as he is a doctor, Triplett's injury gave him an opportunity to meet Coulson personally. He is very surprised that Coulson knew about the city, since Whitehall had to be told by him about its existence. He explains to Coulson about the Diviner, then tells Coulson that the moment he lets go of Triplett's artery, he will bleed out, unless Coulson administers a clotting agent. He gives Coulson the clotting agent and uses Coulson's distraction of saving Triplett to escape.
- Assassination of Christian Ward: Meanwhile, Grant Ward captures his brother and has him confess that he was the torturer of his brother, Thomas, when they were children. After Christian's confession, Grant takes Christian and their parents and murders all three. Ward has the news believe that it was a murder-suicide by Christian Ward by leaving a staged supposed confession recording.
- When Skye's father returns to Whitehall, he meets Ward there.
- In the Playground, May opens Vault B so that the others can research the past of Daniel Whitehall. They discover his past identity as Werner Reinhardt, but not the secret of his youth. When this information is told to Sunil Bakshi during his interrogation by Bobbi Morse, he breaks a cyanide capsule in his tooth to commit suicide and avoid interrogation, but he is saved.
- Before Skye can be told that Coulson and Fitz met her father, the satellites find a match for the city.
- Hope Shlottman is attacked by a fellow inmate in the night.
- Late at night, on the flight back from Australia, Skye has a nightmare. After Phil Coulson awakens her, she has a bad feeling about the hidden city.
- Jessica Jones sends her fifth picture to Kilgrave.
- Luke Cage goes to Jones'Apartment, asking to hire her to find Antoine Grier, a young man who disappeared when he was given money by his sister Serena to pay his debt to a druglord, Len Sirkes; Cage attempted to find Grier on his own but was unsuccessful. Jones takes the case.
- In Vancouver, Raina is seemingly being followed by Melinda May in sunglasses; but she is actually Agent 33 in her broken Photostatic Veil. When Agent 33 tells her that Daniel Whitehall wants to talk to her, Raina panics and runs. She is saved by Sam Koenig, who uses the Cloaking Umbrella to hide her from HYDRA.
- Search for the Kree City: Meanwhile, Coulson prepares his agents to find the hidden city. When Billy Koenig informs him that Raina was in trouble, Coulson decide to separate his agents into two teams, one to enter the city under San Juan, the other to protect Raina in Canada.
- At the Vancouver S.H.I.E.L.D. Safe House, Skye is forced to fight Agent 33, and Lance Hunter helps her to subdue the HYDRA operative. While awaiting Melinda May to extract them, Raina tells Skye that she believes she would be able to touch the Diviner without dying. When Skye reveals to her that Whitehall has the artifact, Raina realizes that he wants her alive, and suddenly tries to surrender.
- Jones goes to the Grier Residence to keep investigating his disappearance, and she also finds Luke Cage there.
- Jeri Hogarth calls Jones and tells her that Hope Shlottman has been hospitalized.
- Visiting Shlottman, Jones learns that she is pregnant by Kilgrave, and she hired another inmate to assault her in hopes that it would cause a miscarriage. Jones tells Shlottman to allow her to handle her unwanted pregnancy.
- Cage visits Jones at the Alias Investigations Office, after learning from Malcolm Ducasse her past and struggles with Kilgrave, and asks her if he can make amends for whatever caused their breakup; Jones admits that he did nothing wrong. The two consummate their renewed relationship.
- The team with Coulson (Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons, Bobbi Morse and Alphonso Mackenzie) enters the Castillo San Cristóbal, a garrison that was built above the hidden city, but he would not enter because of stories of it being haunted and that those who entered did not exit.
- On the Bus, Raina tells Skye the stories that her grandmother told her of the Kree and their desire to destroy humanity, except the chosen few selected by the Diviner. She lets Skye know that she is fond of Skye's Father because he found Raina in Thailand and sheltered her. Raina then debunks Skye's notion that she may be alien. During the conversation, Raina reveals that if the unworthy enter the temple, they would die. Before Skye could warn Coulson's team, four HYDRA Quinjets surround the plane.
- Coulson's team find a hundred-foot shaft leading to the temple. When Fitz sends D.W.A.R.F.s into the hole, they lose their signal so Alphonso Mackenzie is sent inside to investigate. When he finds the dead drones, his hand touches the ground, which then glows with symbols. His hand then becomes tattooed with the same symbols and he screams in extreme pain.
- Mackenzie is hoisted up, his eyes turning red as he tells Coulson to run, before losing control and slapping him away. Bobbi Morse fights the super-strong Mackenzie hand-to-hand until she can get to her battle staves. Her blows are ineffective. Mack fights against Coulson's team, but even being shot by an I.C.E.R. has no effect on to the crazed mechanic, as Phil Coulson struggles to keep Simmons from falling into the shaft. Mack approaches Coulson and Simmons but is electrocuted by Morse. Stunned, he falls back into the shaft. When Morse asks if they could save their friend, Coulson replies that "that was not Mack".
- Grant Ward, who was on board one of the HYDRA Quinjets, had traced the signal from Raina's tracker previously placed by Hunter, and boarded the Bus to collect her. He finds himself surrounded by May's team, all holding their guns. Ward predicts that all of them would die if a fire fight started. Skye, remembering that Sunil Bakshi was captured because of him, tells Ward to pick a side; and he assures her that he has. Ward promises that HYDRA will not attack if Raina and Skye are relinquished to him. The two women leave with him.
- Elsewhere, Agent 33 reports to Daniel Whitehall that Ward was successful in obtaining Raina, but that he also captured Skye through his promise.
- Whitehall tells her that Ward was not authorized to make such a promise and commands her to order an attack on the Bus.
- The HYDRA planes turn around on Daniel Whitehall and Agent 33's order to shoot down the Bus. The agents on board follow Melinda May's orders as she cleverly maneuvers the Bus away from the locked-on missiles; she flies low enough to get out of HYDRA's clear sight, then fires shrapnel to explode the missiles, while they cloak the Bus to make it seem like the Bus has been blown up.
- As the sun rises, Phil Coulson and Melinda May's groups land their vehicles and re-group and discuss what has happened to each team, and what could have happened to Alphonso Mackenzie. Bobbi Morse states that once this whole ordeal is over she thinks she will cry for about a week.
- In the morning, Luke Cage reveals that he is hunting for Antoine because Serena promised that she would reveal Reva Connors' killer upon his return. Jones decides she must get to the Griers first.
- Shlottman gets an abortion-inducing pill from Jeri Hogarth, who has asked Pam to marry her, but was refused because she is still married to Wendy Ross-Hogarth, and Hogarth signs paperwork to keep the aborted fetus for herself and her own mysterious purposes.
- Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons and Antoine Triplett prepare to plant bombs in the Kree City, to destroy it before anyone else can get to it.
- Grant Ward takes Skye to finally meet her father, whom is nervous but excited to meet his daughter, and tells her some about her early life. They are interrupted when HYDRA agents burst in and tell them that Whitehall wants to talk to them.
- Due to his suspicions that Skye is special like her mother, Whitehall forces her to touch the Diviner, and to her surprise, it does not affect her, but glows in her hands, confirming that she is special. She then turns and attacks a few nearby agents with the Diviner, turning them to stone, but is restrained. Whitehall threatens that he will make Johnson watch as he experiments on his daughter the way he experimented on his wife. Raina explains to him that Ward has taken Skye to him for his own purposes, and he therefore realizes that he shouldn't trust Ward either, then orders Ward, Skye and Johnson to be taken off and bound while he prepares to enter the city.
- Ambush at the Russian Hideout: A man with a Puerto Rican accent calls Jones, pretending to be Antoine, because Jones left a message on Antoine's phone saying that he was the winner of a contest. Cage knows that he is not Antoine, but Jones asks the man to retrieve the package at a certain time and place. They follow Victor to an abandoned warehouse only to see that it is being used as a marijuana greenhouse. Jones confronts Victor while Cage deals with his dogs and finds Antoine Grier. Grier had planned to grow enough weed to become financially independent and able to repay his sister and Len Sirkes. Sirkes suddenly enters with thugs and a fight ensues. Jones escapes with Grier while Cage deals with the men.
- Battle for the Kree City: As Cal Johnson, Skye and Grant Ward escape their bonds, Skye shoots Ward when he turns his back to her. He survives, due to wearing a Bulletproof Vest. Raina goes into the Kree City with the Diviner, knowing Skye will follow. Johnson goes looking for Daniel Whitehall. When he finds him, Whitehall prepares to shoot Johnson, before Phil Coulson kills him. Unexpectedly however, Johnson gets angry at Coulson for robbing him of his revenge. As Cal attacks Coulson, Skye convinces him to stop, and he leaves, telling her he will be there for her after she changes. Skye, learning that Raina has gone into the city, goes after her, with Coulson following behind. Learning that they are still in the city, Antoine Triplett, after just finishing laying the bombs, jumps into the city to defuse the bombs, then goes after Skye. Meanwhile, Agent 33 is confused as to what to do now that Whitehall is dead, so she finds Ward and drags him out of the base to safety. He arrives at the temple in the center of the city as Raina lets the Diviner open to reveal Terrigen Crystals.
- The doors close around them, trapping them in. The crystals unleash the Terrigen Mist, unlocking Skye and Raina's Inhuman abilities. Triplett tries to destroy the Diviner, but gets a shard in his side, killing him as it turns him to stone. As Skye comes out of Terrigenesis, she sees Triplett die, and breaks down, accidentally causing an earthquake, which causes Trip to crumble to pieces. The team find Skye unharmed at the epicenter and save her, but cannot find Raina. Jemma Simmons and her team begin work on the city before they intend to flood it.
- Elsewhere, Gordon lets another Inhuman know that someone new has gone through Terrigenesis.
- At the Grier Residence, Jones tries to convince Serena to give her the file with Connors' killer's name in return for her brother's return, but Cage arrives and gets it first. He reads that Charles Wallace was the bus driver that January night and goes to kill him in revenge.
- Preventing Cage from killing Wallace, Jones reveals to him that his wife had information on Kilgrave, and Jones had been ordered to get it from her and then kill her. Cage, perplexed, insults Jones and leaves her.
- Ducasse joins the Kilgrave Victim Support Group and tells them his testimony.
- Kilgrave buys his new house. Inspecting the house, he finds Jessica Jones' childhood growth chart on a wall. He now owns her biological parents' home.
- Jessica Jones stakes out Thompson Square Free Clinic to force Wendy Ross-Hogarth to sign divorce papers for Jeri Hogarth. Jones threatens Ross-Hogarth, giving her a frightening experience on a train platform, but accidentally dropping her on the tracks. She saves her life and escapes the scene.
- Assassination of Ruben: Kilgrave goes to Alias Investigations Office, attempting to find a proper place to hide the journal of Jessica Jones that he had procured. Her neighbor Ruben hears a crash and, carrying banana bread, goes to investigate. Ruben meets Kilgrave, who enthralls him to commit suicide in Jones' bed.
- Returning home to get some sleep, Jones is helped into her apartment by Malcolm Ducasse and they find the body. Jones is now truly tired of the deaths due to Kilgrave's obsession with her and decides to remove herself from the equation by having herself locked into Supermax prison. This way, when Kilgrave assuredly comes to retrieve her, there will be video footage of his use of his power.
- Ducasse, who strongly disagrees with Jones' plan, calls Trish Walker, and the two clean up the scene. Jones returns and the sisters have a sit-down conversation about her plan and if it can help Hope Shlottman. Walker reveals that she has Will Simpson on an assignment to locate Kilgrave by following his new security detail.
- Ross-Hogarth goes to the Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz Office and confronts her wife, saying that she wants three-quarters of her assets in the divorce or she will have Hogarth disbarred for jury tampering, one of the ways Hogarth has her unbeatable record.
- Skye talks to Phil Coulson in quarantine, telling him that every time she wakes, she expects to see Antoine Triplett teasing her, only to remember what has happened to him. Everyone is still coping in their own way towards the death of Triplett.
- As Jemma Simmons prepares to finish her work in the Kree City, Raina runs out from the shadows. She slices the throats of some of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and escapes the city as Simmons shoots at her. Simmons then asks to return to base.
- Back at the base, Phil Coulson's team argue over his methods, causing Skye to panic and accidentally cause an earthquake, which fortunately for her, no one notices. Alphonso Mackenzie is angry about the way Coulson is going about things, but Coulson uses his authority to make a decision, telling the team they will transfer Sunil Bakshi to Glenn Talbot as soon as the sun comes up. Overnight, he works on writing a fake scenario of HYDRA attacking them so as to infiltrate HYDRA and attack them while they were weak.
- Jones arrives at the 15th Precinct Police Station with the wet, detached head of Ruben, after she dived into a body of water where Ducassse disposed of the body, and presents it to Oscar Clemons, demanding that she should be sent to Supermax prison.
- Clemons is skeptical and wants to investigate further but he is interrupted by Brett Mahoney who says that, by the captain's orders, Jones is free. Going out, Jones and Clemons find everyone enthralled by Kilgrave and pointing weapons at others or themselves.
- Kilgrave declares his love for Jones and wants her to find the present he left her in her apartment. He has the video of his power usage erased, removes the head, and has the police released from his trance, having them believe that everything was a big joke.
- After a week of trying, Mitchell Ellison is allowed to publish an article on the Massacre at Central Park for the next day's New York Bulletin.
- Jones returns home to find the present: a lost journal of hers from her childhood from before her parents died. Jones also finds her old house's address and understands that Kilgrave wants her to go there.
- The New York Bulletin reports briefly on the Central Park massacre in their paper.
- As Phil Coulson and Melinda May take Sunil Bakshi to Glenn Talbot, they are seemingly attacked by HYDRA agents. A fire fight takes place, ending in May and Coulson apparently getting shot, and the last remaining HYDRA agent taking Bakshi away. However, it turns out that it was an act staged by Coulson, and the HYDRA agents were really working for S.H.I.E.L.D. It was Hunter who has taken Bakshi away, pretending to be a HYDRA agent, and everyone involved is actually fine.
- In Puerto Rico, Raina finds Calvin Zabo, and they discuss her and Skye's changes. When she says she is struggling to live with her Inhuman changes, Cal bluntly tells he that she should stop living. She despairingly walks into oncoming traffic to commit suicide, but is stopped by S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. However, when she refuses to come with them, Gordon arrives and teleports her away to Afterlife.
- Leo Fitz discovers that Skye has gone through a massive change, and confronts her about it. It distresses her to the point where she causes her quarantine room to shake so much that her lamp shatters.
- Coulson delivers Antoine Triplett's grandfather's Howling Commandos kit to Triplett's mother, and embraces her as she finds out that her son has died.
- Assassination of HYDRA Leaders: While HYDRA scrabble to find their new leader, Hunter is led to HYDRA using his deception with Bakshi. Using this infiltration and the known locations of various potential new leaders, S.H.I.E.L.D. orchestrate the assassination of these potential leaders, using Splinter Bombs and Diviner technology to weaken HYDRA.
- Fitz fakes Skye's blood samples and gets her released from quarantine, promising to look after her and keep her secret. Then, as Coulson's team discuss fond memories of Triplett over drinks, Alphonso Mackenzie uses his miniature Lola model to scan Phil Coulson's office for Vibranium, discovering that Fury's Toolbox is kept in there, and letting Bobbi Morse know.
- Will Simpson plants a bomb in the basement of the Jones Residence.
- Simpson, who was successful in finding Kilgrave and has been watching him for days without informing Walker, watches as Jones voluntarily goes to her birth parents' home and is greeted by Kilgrave.
- Kilgrave promises Jessica Jones that he will not enthrall her because he wants her to have free when she falls in love with him and also promises that he will not touch her.
- Kilgrave gives Jones a tour of her old house and how he has reproduced every possible detail. He also introduces her to the wait staff and bodyguard, whom he is paying to work him.
- After dinner, Jones finds Simpson who wants to free her before he detonates the bomb rigged in the basement. Jessica tells him to flee and trust her to handle Kilgrave whom she needs alive to free Hope Shlottman; Jones tells Kilgrave about the bomb and has his bodyguard dispose of it.
- Trish Walker finds Simpson, he is with some militaristic friends; he lies that Kilgrave has left town and they, as ordinary humans, are not equipped to handle that situation. Angry, Walker leaves.
- Noticing activity from a Diviner, the Kree Vin-Tak is sent to Earth to track down possible new Inhumans and destroy them.
- Jones is awakened by a news report about a man holding his wife and children hostage. Going to eat breakfast with Kilgrave, Jones sees the neighbor Elizabeth De Luca, who assumes that Jones has returned with her husband.
- Kilgrave shows Jones the footage of the experiments that his parents performed on him and the first time his powers were used. Jones realizes that Kilgrave had no one to teach him ethics, so she tells him to accompany her for two hours.
- Wendy Ross-Hogarth threatens Jeri Hogarth about exposing her secrets if she doesn't get at least 70% of Hogarth's assets.
- Jones and Kilgrave go to the hostage situation and Kilgrave uses his powers to stop the gunman from killing his family.
- Duel of Faro: Sif is sent down to Earth from Asgard to stop Vin-Tak. The Asgardian and Kree (in disguise as a human) battle on a pier in Portugal, and despite Sif's skill in battle, Vin-Tak is just as good. The duel culminates in Sif having her mind wiped by Vin-Tak's truncheon and thrown into the sea. The battle is filmed by an onlooker and posted on Twitter.
- Sif washes up on the shore of a beach. A man on the beach tries to flirt with her, but she throws him far away with her super strength, confusedly telling his friends that she does not know who she is.
- Jones tells Kilgrave she needs some time alone to contemplate this new partnership; he allows her to leave and trusts that she will return. Jones goes to Trish Walker's Apartment and the two discuss what she has to do.
- Kidnapping of Kilgrave: Jones returns to the house and brings Chinese food. She has the waitstaff join her and Kilgrave for dinner. Suddenly, they pass out. Distracted, Kilgrave is injected with the Sufentanil. Jones tries to find enough space to fly while carrying Kilgrave, she is stopped by Hank, but he is shot by Simpson, who, with his friends, wants to kill the unconscious telepath. Jones flies out, but Simpson is approached by De Luca, who has been enthralled and carries the bomb he planted the day before. She activates it, killing herself and knocking out Simpson.
- The New York Knicks finish the 2014-15 season with a 17–65 record, worst of the NBA.
- Trish Walker finds Will Simpson and takes him to Metro-General Hospital where he demands to see Doctor Kozlov, a specialist who gives Simpson pills that increase his healing capabilities.
- Simpson and Kozlov discuss Simpson's past and how using an incorrect regimen of the pills had catastrophic results.
- Jessica Jones takes Kilgrave to the hermetically-sealed room in the warehouse and covers its floor with water so that a live wire can incapacitate the telepath, when needed. Jones plans to get a videotaped confession from Kilgrave but Jeri Hogarth, who is having difficulty with Wendy Ross-Hogarth who is now demanding 90%, tells her that a confession under duress is inadmissible.
- Skye continues her training with Melinda May. Leo Fitz, being the only one who knows about her new powers, is concerned for her, but she assures him she is fine.
- In bed together, Lance Hunter tells Bobbi Morse that Phil Coulson has offered him a full-time job at S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Finding out about Sif's arrival on Earth, Coulson and May pick her up from a mental hospital. They are informed that she keeps on mentioning that she is looking for "Kava". She does not remember much, but Coulson shows her pictures of them working together the year before, and she trusts him. She takes them to the scene of her fight the day before on a pier. Finding the video of the fight posted on Twitter, Coulson's team investigate the scene.
- Lance Hunter tells Alphonso Mackenzie and Leo Fitz about his full-time job offer as they investigate.
- Chase of Vin-Tak: Looking for Sif's opponent, Skye and Morse go to a nearby hospital, realizing he might be feeding on nitrogen. They come across him in the supply room, and a fight begins between him and Morse. When he defeats Morse, however, Skye panics and therefore accidentally starts causing the room to shake, and her gun to fall apart in her hand. The man escapes the scene.
- Jones tries to convince Oscar Clemons to believe in the power of telepathy, but he does not wish to soil his reputation or the reputation of anyone else in the 15th Precinct Police Station.
- To make that him makes a confession, Jones and Walker decide to take a different angle: get Kilgrave's parents to glean a confession.
- When Skye gets back, she confides to Fitz that despite thinking that she could control her powers, she is now realizing that she cannot. Fitz promises to try and make an antidote for her, before Hunter interrupts them.
- Phil Coulson's team work out that the man is a Kree in disguise, and try to work out where he could have gone. Sif realizes that "Kava" is not a person, but the Kree word for "key", and they work out the link with the Portuguese city of Chaves. Some of the team fly out there and find him trying to open a crate of Diviners. They bring him in with the crate.
- Jones learns that Kilgrave's parents are Albert and Louise Thompson.
- Back at base, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons work on opening the crate. During this, Simmons finds Fitz's blood sample of Skye and questions him about it. He pretends that it is a simulation, but before Simmons can ask any further they manage to open the crate and find that it is empty, revealing that someone else must have taken them before. This drives the blood sample from Simmons' mind.
- Battle for Skye: The Kree reveals his name to be Vin-Tak. He explains to them the relationship between the Kree and the special humans they experimented on, and he restores Sif's memory as a sign of good will. However, Skye is getting anxious, realizing that she is one of these special people, When Vin-Tak starts saying that those special humans are monstrosities and need to be destroyed, Skye panics and starts causing another earthquake. As the others realize what is truly going on, Vin-Tak and Sif make a reluctant alliance to capture her, for the supposed safety of everyone else. Melinda May takes Skye downstairs into Grant Ward's old cell to keep her safe, but Skye cannot stop the earthquake. Meanwhile, Bobbi Morse and Leo Fitz work together to take down Vin-Tak, and they manage wipe his memories with his own truncheon. As Sif breaks into the cell, Skye shoots herself with an I.C.E.R. to incapacitate herself and stop the earthquake. Realizing the lengths Skye will go to to keep everyone safe from her, Sif steps down.
- Phil Coulson and Melinda May escort Sif and Vin-Tak to a safe and clear opening in a forest so that they can open the Bifrost Bridge and return to Asgard. Sif returns with Vin-Tak, and then takes him back to his home planet of Hala. They realize that understandably, things are different for Skye now, after having taken her to the temple last week.
- As Coulson's team clean up after the fight, they confront Fitz about knowing about Skye but not telling them, and argue with him that he should have told them the truth for their safety, with Mackenzie even saying that they need protection from her. They realize Skye has been overhearing them. She walks away, locking herself up in the Cage of the Bus as she realizes the team are not welcoming to her anymore.
- Lance Hunter confronts Alphonso Mackenzie, questioning him about what is really going on with him and Bobbi Morse. Mackenzie panics and puts Hunter in a sleeper hold until he passes out, then kidnaps him and takes him away from the Playground.
- That evening, Calvin Zabo goes to Karla Faye Gideon at her apartment and recruits her to his new team of people from the Index to take down Coulson.
- Jessica Jones goes to a meeting with the Kilgrave Victim Support Group and realizes that Louise Thompson is a member of it. Louis runs away and Jones pursues her. They both arrive to a hotel room, Jones confronts the Kilgrave's parents for leaving their son. They tell her about Kilgrave's brain malfunction and how it required a great deal of treatment. But the experiments gave Kilgrave the power to control people's will and so he put his parents under his control, they also explain that when Kilgrave forced Louise to burn her face with an iron they escaped and left him alone. Jones talks them into confronting their son.
- Kozlov delivers Simpson a new pills. Knowing that an incorrect dosage of the pills could be disastrous, Simpson does it anyway.
- In Hell's Kitchen, gathering Oscar Clemons, Trish Walker, and Jeri Hogarth at the warehouse, Jessica Jones, running the video camera and the live wire, lets the Thompsons talk in the room; however, Louise has decided to kill her son for his many crimes, and has brought scissors with her. She stabs her son; Kilgrave enthralls his mother and has her stab herself for every year she left him. He then tells his father to cut out his own heart. Chaos has now erupted; the live wire no longer works. Jones tells everyone to run. Walker refuses to watch the slaughter and fires her gun, shattering the protective glass and allowing Kilgrave prominence. After being shot in the arm, Kilgrave orders Walker to put a bullet in her skull, but her gun is empty. Jones fights Albert Thompson because he is intent on suicide. Running behind the fleet-footed Hogarth, Kilgrave tells Clemons to follow him; Clemons practically breaks his hand to release himself from his restraints. Jones grabs Kilgrave. He commands her to release him, but she does not; Kilgrave then commands Clemons to make Jones release him. Kilgrave exits the warehouse. Kilgrave caught up to Hogarth in her car and enthralls her to take him to a doctor whom she trusts; ironically, it is Wendy Ross-Hogarth, so they go to the Hogarth Residence where Kilgrave has the physician stitch his wounds.
- Jones realizes that Kilgrave has no power over her.
- Lance Hunter wakes up chained to a sink in a bathroom, held captive by Alphonso Mackenzie. Mackenzie calls Bobbi Morse for help, and she tells him she will get him a ride later that day, and to get Hunter a beer in the meantime.
- The doctor and the telepath talk about their respective relationships and how they feel betrayed. During the conversation, Hogarth reveals that Hope Shlottman was pregnant but had an abortion; she also says that she kept the fetus to see if the powers of Kilgrave could be duplicated but the experiment failed.
- Having placed Skye on the Index, Melinda May goes to her ex-husband Andrew Garner at Culver University, bringing him to the Playground to act as a shrink for Skye. He has a session with Skye, and they begin to gain mutual respect for each other.
- Clemons attempts to secure the crime scene while temporarily repairing his broken hand. Jones is forced to bind the hands of Albert Thompson to keep him from following his son's command and has to put a bullet in the mouth of Trish Walker breaking her trance. Jones tells the others that she is immuned to Kilgrave's power. Thompson reveals that there is an airborne virus that can counter his son's powers. Walker and Thompson go to his hotel room to create the antidote as Jones goes to find Kilgrave.
- When there is a knock on the door of the Hogarth Residence, Kilgrave panics and, as a distraction, tells Ross-Hogarth to get her revenge on Hogarth by cutting her 1,000 times; Ross-Hogarth chases her former lover, counting each strike. Pam enters and hits the physician in the head with a vase killing her. Jones arrives, tells Hogarth that she was a murderer for deactivating the live wire in the warehouse, and tells Pam to plead self-defense in killing Ross-Hogarth before leaving again.
- Calvin Zabo's new team of villains off the Index break into Brynmore Psychiatric Facility and free John Bruno and David Angar, whilst leaving a cryptic message for Phil Coulson on the wall.
- Jones finds Kilgrave in her apartment, saying that he had Shlottman frees from prison with the appropriate paperwork; all he wants in return is his father. Confirming that she is immune to his power, Kilgrave is knocked unconscious and gagged by Jones.
- Will Simpson goes to the warehouse, filled with Combat Enhancers, and, after getting the location of Walker from Clemons, shoots him in the head and sets the place aflame.
- When Coulson and Morse go to investigate, Morse is attacked by Bruno inside, but she manages to subdue him. After finding Zabo's message, Coulson takes a while to discern its meaning. In the meantime, he confronts Morse about her sexual relationship with Hunter. He eventually works out that Zabo is calling him to go to Wisconsin, where Coulson grew up. They fly over there to stop him.
- In a café, whilst waiting for Phil Coulson to arrive, Zabo plans with his new team for taking him down.
- In her sleep, Skye has a nightmare and causes an earthquake. After waking her, she has another session with Garner to calm her down. However, when Melinda May discovers Coulson has gone after Calvin Zabo with only Bobbi Morse's help, she flies the Bus to Wisconsin to help, with Garner and Skye still on board. They come up with a plan to trick Cal.
- Simpson goes to the hotel room of Thompson and assaults the older man, but Walker is able to push him from the room. She steals the pills from Simpson's pocket.
- Ducasse, tires of holding the secret that Ruben is dead, tells the Kilgrave Victim Support Group about Ruben's death to relieve his conscience; Robyn hears the confession. She convinces Donald and Jackson to accompany her in confronting Jones, the one who Robyn feels is ultimately to blame for Kilgrave's rampages.
- Jones calls Shlottman to tell her that she will pick her up from the Northeastern Correctional Facility.
- Ambush at Manitowoc: At a high school in Manitowoc, Zabo removes Angar's mask to use his screaming catatonia-inducing abilities. Angar screams, which instantaneously causes the students nearby to drop unconscious. As Phil Coulson arrives, Zabo calls him out on a radio tannoy. Coulson finds himself surrounded by supervillains. However, May arrives with Skye at gunpoint, threatening to Zabo that if he attacks Coulson, she will kill Skye (although really they are working together to defeat Zabo). As Zabo prepares for Angar to scream once again, Gordon suddenly appears and teleports him away. A battle then breaks out between the Slicing Talons and Coulson's team, with Andrew Garner dragging Skye away. Coulson's team win the battle, but Skye begins to lose control when she sees Coulson's rage. She unleashes her seismic powers internally, causing multiple fractures inside her body.
- Skye wakes up later that night and is informed of the situation and her injuries. Jemma Simmons gives her special gloves to put on her injured arms to help her heal. Garner leaves, advising that Skye should leave S.H.I.E.L.D.
- After arriving at Afterlife, Zabo throws a tantrum, demanding he should not be kept there, but Gordon refuses to give him what he wants.
- Robyn and the men enter Jones' Apartment and attack her, with Ducasse trying to defend Jones. Jones is knocked unconscious, and Robyn, not knowing who Kilgrave is, frees the telepath.
- Late at night, Alphonso Mackenzie revisits Lance Hunter in the bathroom and covers his head in a bag so that he cannot see where they go, telling him that their ride has arrived.
- Early in the morning, Mackenzie and Hunter arrive on the Iliad, and Mackenzie informs Hunter that all this time, him and Bobbi Morse have been working for what he calls "the Real S.H.I.E.L.D."
- Alphonso Mackenzie takes Lance Hunter to meet Robert Gonzales and the other leaders of Gonzales' faction of S.H.I.E.L.D. on board the Iliad. They explain their views, trying to convince him to join them, but he refuses, staying loyal to Phil Coulson. During the conversation, Bobbi Morse arrives on the ship to speak to him as well, revealing she truly has been working for this faction, to Hunter's anger.
- Jones awakes and goes to the prison to learn that Shlottman is gone; Kilgrave has taken her to Niku in exchange for his father.
- Jones brings Thompson to the restaurant and the scientist sprays himself with his antidote; however, it does not work as Kilgrave commands the man to stand by his side. Jones sees the scene: if anyone does anything threatening toward Kilgrave, he has Robyn, Jackson, Donald, and Ducasse with nooses around their necks while Shlottman is seated by Kilgrave unable to move. Shlottman begs Jones to kill their rapist, but Kilgrave gloats that Jones will not because she wants to save Shlottman and still be "heroic" in her eyes. Shlottman breaks a glass and stabs herself in the throat with it, telling Kilgrave that Jones is now free with her dead. Kilgrave runs with his father, ordering the four to jump. Jones saves the four before attending to the fatally bleeding Shlottman. Shlottman begs Jones with her last breath to kill Kilgrave; Jones swears that she will.
- Luke Cage tries to kill Kilgrave as he is leaving the restaurant, but Kilgrave enthralls Cage and asks him how he knows Jones. Kilgrave orders Cage to destroy Luke's.
- Grant Ward and Agent 33 are now working together. At a café, they track down Selwyn, the original creator of the Photostatic Veil, so that he can fix 33's mask.
- Believing that Albert Thompson is dead, Jones and Walker go to Riverbank Medical Center.
- Mack returns to the Playground, telling the team that for the last 48 hours, he has been looking after Hunter, who ran away from fear of the full time job offer, and has been hanging out in bars.
- With her Photostatic Veil now fixed, Agent 33 proceeds to experiment with it, even trying to use Skye's face to try to seduce Ward. He tells her he wants her to just be herself, and they decide to kidnap Sunil Bakshi to get information about her former self.
- On Andrew Garner's advice, Coulson flies Skye to the Retreat that Bruce Banner originally built for himself. There, he intends her to have time to herself to learn about her powers, and promises Melinda May will drop by every few days.
- Kidnapping of Sunil Bakshi: To get more information on Agent 33's background, she and Grant Ward break into Glenn Talbot's army base and kidnap Sunil Bakshi, who is being kept imprisoned at the base. He reluctantly gives them all the information he has on her, including her real name: Kara Palamas. Ward and Palamas then proceed to try and brainwash Bakshi themselves.
- Hunter speaks to Bobbi Morse on board the Iliad, and when she tells him she will not stop him from leaving, he manages to escape from the ship in one of the escape pods. Morse then tells Gonzales that she wants to go to the Playground to retrieve the Toolbox, promising she only needs six hours.
- Bobbi Morse arrives back at the Playground. Phil Coulson, meanwhile, is suspicious of Alphonso Mackenzie, and sets up a scenario to force Mack to confess the truth. Meanwhile, Melinda May catches Morse trying to steal the Toolbox, and the two engage in a duel. Morse sets off an E.M.P. so that she can escape in darkness, and as the device goes off, Mackenzie manages to escape Coulson's trap in the darkness as well.
- As Skye looks around the Retreat, Gordon arrives at the door. She cautiously lets him in and he teaches her more about her powers. When he leaves, he tells her that if she needs his help, she can call for him and he will turn up to take her away to somewhere safer for people of their kind. She then experiments with her powers more, now knowing that she can tap into objects' vibrations, and manages to manipulate water as it comes from a tap.
- Attack on the Playground: Having been informed of the situation, Jemma Simmons tricks Morse into incapacitating herself. May then finds a gas mask in Morse's locker and realizes that there is going to be a gas attack on the Playground. Meanwhile, Leo Fitz finds Mack, and feels betrayed by his friend, despite Mack stating that he means Fitz no harm. Mack, knowing about the impending explosion of his fellow agents about to arrive, jumps and saves Fitz just as Robert Gonzales' faction breaks through the wall with the harmful gas attack. Caught unaware, Phil Coulson's faction is defeated and held under Gonzales' faction's captivity. However, Melinda May, having realized the attack was coming, had hidden, and now manages to surprise Gonzales' agents, freeing Coulson and sending him off to go to find Skye.
- Chase of Skye: Very late into the night, Gonzales' S.H.I.E.L.D. look at the Bus' records to work out where Skye is. They send out a unit, including Agents Tomas Calderon and Bobbi Morse. May calls Skye to warn her, and Skye runs as Calderon's unit search for her. Ignoring orders, Calderon shoots at Skye with a real bullet, and Skye is forced to send out a shockwave of energy, stopping the bullet and seriously injuring Calderon as he is impaled by a shattered tree. Horrified at what she has done, she calls for Gordon, who appears, and teleports her away to Afterlife, to Morse's shock.
- Phil Coulson meets with Lance Hunter on a beach, and Hunter signs a napkin as his contract to Coulson as a full time agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Will Simpson apologizes to Walker for his inappropriate behavior, blaming Doctor Kozlov and the pills he took for his rapid recovery. He also asks the location of Jones, saying that he would like to apologize to her personally; Walker does not give her location.
- Jones goes to another morgue and discovers the Oscar Clemons body. Jones also discovers that the Decommissioned CDC Facility was burnt down.
- Kozlov sends two men to catch Simpson, but he takes a red pills and kills both in front of Walker. Simpson drags the bodies into Walker's apartment and lock her in her safe room.
- Simpson calls Jones, telling her that he wants to kill Kilgrave and will meet her at the Alias Investigations Office to reveal where he is.
- Attack on Jessica Jones: When Simpson arrives at Jones' apartment, Jones invites Simpson inside, but when she asks about Walker, Simpson lies. Jones tells Simpson about the death of Clemons; when Simpson is not surprised, she surmises the truth that Simpson killed him. Before Simpson can kill her, Jones begins a battle with him. Simpson justifies his attempt to kill Jones by saying that she is protecting Kilgrave, not trying to eliminate him. Walker arrives and uses a fire extinguisher against her ex-boyfriend. Walker takes the Combat Enhancers she stole from Simpson and begins a fight. Simpson warns Walker that without the blue pills he has to counter the high of the red pills, she will die, but Walker continues her assault. Jones helps and destroys her refrigerator, knocking Simpson unconscious. The pills have an adverse effect on Walker and she cannot breathe. Jones gives her CPR until an ambulance arrives. Walker is saved by an EMT who counters the stimulant in her. Kozlov arrives to Jones' destroyed apartment and retrieves Simpson.
- Kilgrave texts Jones and tells her that he has met Luke Cage and, if she hurries, she can save him. When Jones arrives at Luke's, a massive explosion occurs; Jones, though, is reunited with the man she loves.
- Kilgrave decides to keep his father alive so that the scientist could increase his power. Kilgrave has the employees of ZALK work non-stop, literally, to find that solution.
- Searching for Kilgrave, Jones and Cage go to Thompson's hotel room which leads them to ZALK and the discovery of Kilgrave's plot.
- Cage gives Jones a moving, heart-felt apology, forgiving her for the death of Connors and how he had insulted her.
- Kilgrave though sends a surrogate to Zalk, who Jones and Cage follow, but Kilgrave has him commit suicide in Central Park before Jones can interrogate him.
- Trish Walker starts investigating IGH, the group who gave Simpson the pills, is practically non-existent, having no address or website, but Kozlov sent operatives to remove the body of McManus and his partner from her apartment.
- The attorney of Wilson Fisk, Benjamin Donovan, visits Fisk on prison, and warns him that the case was not looking good for him due to the long list of crimes he was being held accountable for.
- Kilgrave begins working with his father to increase his powers.
- Trish gets a visit from Dorothy Walker, her mother; they argue about Dorothy's parenting skills and Trish asks her to leave. However, after Trish is released, Dorothy brings Jones' medical bills from the car accident years ago; IGH has paid them. Trish wonders if IGH knew about Jones' abilities, or possibly created them.
- When Jones and Cage return to Jessica Jones' Apartment Building, Walker is present, but decides against giving Jones the IGH folder, because there is too much occurring already.
- Duel of Delaney Hall: Jones and Cage go to Delany Hall trying to find and kill Kilgrave. When they arrived, Kilgrave reveals Jones that Cage stills under his control and orders him to kill Jones. The both have a fight and Jones uses a gun to leave unconscious Cage. Kilgrave escapes.
- Jessica Jones rushs Cage to Metro-General Hospital, where doctors continuously tries to inject an IV into him, which failed each time due to his unbreakable skin. Claire Temple steps in but still failed, allowing the doctors to confirm that he has super-powers.
- Jones manages to convince Temple to help her take Cage back to Alias Investigations Office where she could treat him in secret.
- Kilgrave goes to the hospital and orders everyone in the hospital to hunt Jones down and kill her.
- Temple takes Cage to Jones' apartment.
- In the morning, Skye wakes up in Afterlife, having slept for 2 full days. She meets Lincoln Campbell, who is giving her acupuncture treatment to help ease her transition to Inhuman. He explains some of where she is and what the rules are, telling her that it is unlikely that she will be able to see her friends. 
- Phil Coulson and Lance Hunter steal a car from Honest Eddie and travel to the Retreat to find Skye, only to find footage showing Gonzales' S.H.I.E.L.D. attacking Skye, and Skye being teleported away. The two settle down for the night, with Hunter encouraging Coulson to drink, but Coulson refusing and instead coming up with a plan.
- In a new apartment, Kilgrave forces his father to use the failed son of Hope Shlottman and him to increase his powers. Kilgrave considers killing Jones.
- Kilgrave is injected with al the drugs causing him incredible pain, making him scream out as his skin and veins briefly turn purple. Kilgrave orders the other two people in the apartment to cut off his father's arms and destroy them in a blender before killing themselves.
- Temple meets Malcolm Ducasse.
- Jones goes to the new apartment where Kilgrave is living to find his father dying. He explains to Jones that Kilgrave has increased his powers. Jones finds a note which has the address of the Hudson Ferry Terminal.
- Skirmish at the Hudson Ferry Terminal: Jones meets Trish Walker and both go to the Hudson Ferry Terminal where Kilgrave tries to use his powers to control her. Seeing that he cannot, Kilgrave orders some police officers to shoot down Jones. As Kilgrave makes his way to the yacht, he uses a group of innocent people to block her path.
- Kilgrave orders the people to kill each other, forcing Jones and Walker to try to protect them. Kilgrave roars ordering everyone to stop, which they do, including Jones. Kilgrave briefly believes that Jones is faking but she claims that she wants him to stop the people from hurting each other. To mock Jones, Kilgrave orders the person she loves, Walker, to come over to him and claims that he has chosen the wrong sister to love, promising he would rape her continually for the rest of her life and make her his slave while she died inside. Kilgrave promises that if either of them ever saw Jones again, he would make Walker cut her own throat. He then forces Walker to kiss him passionately. Seeing that she has still not moved from her spot, Kilgrave becomes convinced that his powers can control Jessica Jones again. Delighted, Kilgrave approaches her and promises Jones that after a while she would love him like he loves her and orders her to smile. She obeys instantly. Overcome with joy, Kilgrave orders her to tell him she loves him. Jones says the words. Jones then grabs Kilgrave's face and snaps his neck, killing him instantly, and his body drops to the ground.
- Jones is taken to prison.
- Ambush at the Retreat: Without telling Lance Hunter, Phil Coulson purposefully alerts Robert Gonzales to his location, all as part of a plan Coulson has made. Gonzales' agents break in with a battering ram, but Coulson and Hunter trick them using holograms of themselves, then surprising the agents from behind. Coulson and Hunter defeat Gonzales' agents and go looking to steal their Quinjet. However, they are ambushed when it is revealed that there is another, cloaked Quinjet waiting to take them out. When it looks like Coulson and Hunter are going to be captured and taken in, Coulson's "backup" arrives in the form of Deathlok, with upgraded gear now that he secretly works for S.H.I.E.L.D. Deathlok takes out Gonzales' agents and flies Coulson and Hunter away to a secret location.
- Learning that Raina is also in Afterlife, Skye confronts her, but is stopped by Jiaying, who she does not realize is her mother. Skye agrees to give Jiaying a chance to teach her and help her train the next day, when Jiaying promises Skye will feel a connection with her. Jiaying then goes to Calvin Zabo, telling her that he was right, and Skye really is their daughter Daisy - but that he cannot see her yet.
- Cage awakes from his short coma and leaves Temple and the building.
- Thanks to Jeri Hogarth, Jones is free from prison. She reunites with Walker.
- Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons secretly work together to get the Toolbox away from the Playground and Gonzales' agents. They pretend to be arguing, causing Fitz to take advantage of his option to leave the base, walking out of the Playground with the real Toolbox in his rucksack, along with a sandwich, made for him by Simmons. Simmons continues to pretend to work on the fake duplicate Toolbox she has made.
- Using the files that her mother gave her, Trish Walker starts to investigate IGH.
- In her apartment, Jessica Jones reunites with Malcolm Ducasse and decides to use her powers to help people, start to be a heroe.
- Skye begins training with Jiaying, not knowing that she is her mother. With Jiaying's help, she manages to safely shake a mountain in the distance and create a small avalanche. Jiaying then takes Skye to lunch, seeing Ethan Johnston off before he gets teleported on a camping trip by Gordon.
- When Ethan arrives at his trip, having tracked Gordon's teleportations using the science of Quantum Entanglement, HYDRA turn up and capture him so that List can experiment on him.
- Raina reveals to Gordon and Lincoln Campbell that she has had dreams where she sees Skye happily having dinner with her parents, and her father giving her some daisies.
- Skye continues to train with Jiaying by trying to vibrate glasses and make music. Jiaying reveals that she is Skye's mother, but she tells Skye to keep it secret. Skye reluctantly agrees to have dinner with both her parents that evening.
- At dinner with her parents, Cal reveals to Skye that she was born in July 1988, meaning she is actually 26 years old, not 25, as she had previously believed. He then gives her a bunch of daisies as a gift. She starts to like her father more during the dinner, as Lincoln Campbell watches, witnessing the events of Raina's dream unfold exactly before his eyes, thereby realizing that her Inhuman power is clairvoyance.
- Leo Fitz manages to open the Toolbox in a bathroom, whilst being tailed. He calls Hunter, who gives him advice for getting out of the situation, and then flies over with Coulson and Deathlok to help Fitz.
- Ethan Johnston dies in the 37th hour of experimentation by Doctor List.
- Fitz gets onto Phil Coulson's Quinjet and is surprised but pleased to see Deathlok. It frustrates him, however, when Coulson reveals that he wants to team up with Grant Ward, saying that he is the only person linked to Gordon, HYDRA and S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Coulson meets with Ward and Kara Palamas in Tijuana and convinces Ward to help him by using the brainwashed Bakshi to get in close to HYDRA.
- Skye talks to Jiaying about their plans to return Calvin Zabo back home tomorrow, asking if she can go with him to help ease the blow. She informs Zabo that she will go with him tomorrow.
- In Sudan, Black Widow eliminates two HYDRA agents headed for Port Sudan. She then takes their plane and continues on to their planned location, Port Sudan.
- At Port Sudan, Doctor Jensen, a HYDRA scientist, finishes work on her laser cannons.
- Romanoff arrives at Port Sudan and discovers a HYDRA army armed with tanks and Chitauri Armor. She manages to get in contact with J.A.R.V.I.S. and she tells him to contact the other Avengers to come to the location to help her.
- Battle of Sudan: The other Avengers arrive in Sudan and are quickly attacked by HYDRA soldiers. Tony Stark uses the Mark XLIII armor, a new armor which he built despite formerly initiating the Clean Slate Protocol to dedicate more time to Pepper Potts. Bruce Banner is eventually forced to transform into Hulk after being found by some of the soldiers. Doctor Jensen soon uses her laser cannons against the Avengers, but is stopped by Hawkeye, who shoots her in the back.
- Gordon teleports Skye and Calvin Zabo to Milwaukee so that Zabo can show Skye around his home and start his new life. Unbeknownst to either of them, Lincoln Campbell is also sent to watch from a distance, just for Skye's assured safety.
- While Zabo buys ice cream, Skye secretly calls Melinda May so as to get S.H.I.E.L.D. to track her father down and pick him up.
- Battle at Calvin Zabo's Building: Arriving at his old office, Zabo, revealing that his original name was Calvin Johnson, shows Skye his grandfather's World War II medical kit. When Campbell turns up, Zabo realizes that the Inhumans are trying to get rid of him, and loses his temper. When HYDRA operatives arrive in the building, he takes out his anger on those men. A battle begins, and Phil Coulson and Lance Hunter arrive with Grant Ward and Kara Palamas as it ensues. Hunter is shot, and Coulson turns the corner just to see Skye and Zabo teleported away to safety by Gordon. Sunil Bakshi, seemingly no longer brainwashed, captures unconscious Lincoln Campbell and Deathlok, and escapes with HYDRA. Palamas helps Hunter up, and Coulson, realizing he needs the help of Gonzales' faction, turns himself over to Bobbi Morse.
- Zabo loses his temper at Jiaying for trying to get rid of him, but is cut short when Gordon returns to Afterlife once again, covered in blood, saying he was unable to save Campbell from being taken by HYDRA.
- Back on the Iliad that evening, Coulson informs Robert Gonzales of the situation, and they decide to temporarily team up to save Deathlok and Campbell.
- Phil Coulson and the former members of his team work together with some of the agents of Robert Gonzales' faction, Grant Ward and Kara Palamas to fly to the Arctic and try to save Deathlok and Lincoln Campbell.
- Attack on the Arctic HYDRA Research Facility: The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents fly in to the Arctic HYDRA Research Facility. They allow the Bus to be destroyed by HYDRA missiles, as they actually arrive in their Quinjet, so as to trick Doctor List into thinking that they have been killed. The agents, along with Grant Ward, take down the HYDRA operatives in the base to save Lincoln Campbell and Deathlok. List escapes the Facility to travel to Sokovia and help Wolfgang von Strucker. Jemma Simmons tries to kill Ward with a Splinter Bomb, as she is worried that he will betray them again, and wants to kill him before that can happen. However, she misses and accidentally kills Sunil Bakshi instead. Ward is horrified at her, and how much she has changed.
- The team fly them back to the Playground to get Campbell and Deathlok intensive medical treatment, but Ward does not travel with them.
- On returning to the Playground from the Arctic, Phil Coulson receives a call from Grant Ward, who explains that he has supposedly left Kara Palamas with them so that she can learn to be herself once again.
- Robert Gonzales asks Coulson to honour their agreement, and Coulson opens the Toolbox, revealing that Nick Fury is still alive, to Gonzales' surprise.
- Coulson receives another call from Maria Hill, telling her that Doctor List escaped and would be heading to the HYDRA Research Base in Sokovia, to conduct experiments on Loki's Scepter. He tells her it is time to bring in the Avengers.
- In Afterlife, Raina tells Gordon and Jiaying that she has seen visions of a Scepter, and men made of metal tearing their cities apart.
- Attack on the HYDRA Research Base: The Avengers raid HYDRA's main research base in Sokovia and defeat all of the organization's soldiers, including Doctor List, who is killed. During the raid, they encounter twins Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. Although Hawkeye is injured, the team successfully commandeer the Scepter and Wolfgang von Strucker from the facility. This brings an end to the War on HYDRA.
- Upon returning to the Avengers Tower, Hawkeye is healed by Helen Cho. Also, Tony Stark and Bruce Banner discover an artificial intelligence stored inside the Scepter's stone. They choose to secretly use it for their Ultron Program, a peacekeeping program designed by Stark. They spend the next three days trying to develop it.
- To celebrate the team's current success, Stark has a party at Avengers Tower. During which, Ultron awakens. Once awake, Ultron becomes sentient, and questions his existence and purpose. J.A.R.V.I.S. informs Ultron of his purpose while Ultron scours the Internet for information on his creator. Upon his research, Ultron deems the human race as unstable and prone to self-destruction. Before J.A.R.V.I.S. could inform Stark of Ultron's singularity, Ultron attacks J.A.R.V.I.S., seemingly destroying him, and creates a body for himself out of the broken pieces of one of the drones from Stark's new Iron Legion. Afterwards, Thor tries to get his fellow Avengers and the remaining guests to try and lift his hammer, Mjølnir. All that tried failed.
- Attack on Avengers Tower: Shortly after the game, Ultron reveals himself to the Avengers in his new body. He deems them all as killers then proceeds to have Iron Legion drones attack them. The Avengers are able to defeat the drones fairly and Thor destroys Ultron's body. Ultron managed to seize the body of the last iron legionair and escape with the scepter.
- Following his attack on the Avengers, Ultron flies to the Sokovian HYDRA research base to make a new body and an army of drones to be controlled by him.
- Pietro and Wanda Maximoff find Ultron in the base. Ultron sees potential in the twins and, because of the grudge they have on Tony Stark for their parents being killed in an attack that involved Stark's weapons, they join him on his quest to destroy the Avengers and bring peace to the world, not knowing that he actually plans to extinguish humanity.
- Assassination of Wolfgang von Strucker: After obtaining the twins, Ultron kills Wolfgang von Strucker and paints the word "PEACE" on the wall with Strucker's blood.
- The other Avengers confront Stark and Bruce Banner about making Ultron without their knowledge. They then figure out that Ultron is planning to use Vibranium to become even more powerful.
- Battle at the Salvage Yard: Ultron, along with the twins, head to South Africa to obtain Vibranium from Ulysses Klaue. While they try to negotiate with him, Ultron loses his temper and accidentally amputates Klaue's arm. Afterwards, the Avengers arrive and try to stop Ultron from taking the vibranium, but they are stopped by the twins, specifically Scarlet Witch, who manages to cloud the minds of all the Avengers, except Hawkeye and Iron Man.
- Duel of Johannesburg: Hulk's vision causes him to rampage in the city of Johannesburg, forcing Tony Stark to summon one of his armors specifically made for stopping Hulk. Hulk and Stark battle throughout the city, resulting in Hulk's eventual defeat after his vision fades away.
- Being both feared and hated by many people worldwide because of Stark and Hulk's fight, the team goes into hiding at Clint Barton's Homestead and get to meet his wife, Laura Barton, and their kids, Cooper and Lila. Still scared by his vision, Thor leaves to find answers. Seeing how being on the team scars them, Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff plan to run away together after they help defeat Ultron with the others. Nick Fury, who is also staying at the homestead, inspires the team to ensure they do not lose hope. They then discover that Ultron is trying to become stronger and realize that Helen Cho may be the only person who can help him do that.
- Thor arrives in London to speak with Erik Selvig about his vision. They go to a small pond in a cave, said to make people experience their dreams. While in the water, Thor learns of the Infinity Stones and that there is a stone inside the Scepter, the Mind Stone.
- In South Korea, Ultron forces Helen Cho to help make him a synthetic body with the vibranium he stole. While the body is being made, Ultron takes the Mind Stone out of the scepter and places it on the android's head. Through the body, Wanda Maximoff finds out that Ultron plans to kill all of the human race. Experiencing a change of heart after discovering this extreme mission, her and her brother flee from him. Ultron leaves the facility and has the body transported by truck.
- Battle of Seoul: The Avengers arrive and try to stop Ultron from completing the body. Captain America fights Ultron aboard the truck, eventually falling onto a train and fighting him aboard it. On the train, the Maximoff twins use their powers against Ultron to help Captain America. Black Widow gets into the truck and tries to take the body. As she begins to take it, Ultron Sentries pick up the truck and try to fly it to Sokovia. Natasha manages to get the synthetic body into the team's Quinjet, but is forced back into the truck by Ultron and his sentries. Hawkeye does not save her because of the risk of losing the android.
- Ultron returns to Sokovia, builds a new body, and imprisons Natasha.
- As Barton tries to locate Natasha, he discovers that she is being kept at the Sokovian HYDRA base. Meanwhile, Tony and Banner try to upload J.A.R.V.I.S., who managed to survive Ultron's attack and hid in the Internet, into the synthetic body. Steve arrives with the Maximoff twins, trying to stop the upload. This confrontation is brought to a halt when Thor arrives and uses Mjølnir to complete the upload quickly. The synthetic body, called Vision, states that he will side with the Avengers against Ultron. He proves himself after lifting Mjølnir and handing the hammer to Thor.
- Tony Stark uploads a new AI, F.R.I.D.A.Y., into the newly built Mark XLV armor as the Avengers prepare to go to Sokovia.
- The other Avengers, along with the Maximoff twins and Vision, head to Sokovia.
- Battle of Sokovia: The Avengers return to Sokovia and begin evacuating people out of the city. Iron Man and Vision confront Ultron, making it so that he is unable to transfer his mind outside of his body or the bodies of his sentries. Bruce Banner finds Natasha Romanoff and frees her. Knowing that the team will need him, Natasha makes Banner transform into Hulk. As the team continues to evacuate citizens, a large portion of the city begins to fly, revealing that Ultron used his remaining vibranium to make the city fly so high that it could fall into the Earth and cause an extinction-level event. In the center of the city, a drill is creating a magnetic field to help keep the city in the air. Soon, Nick Fury arrives with Helicarrier No. 64, and a few former S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, including Maria Hill and Specialist Cameron Klein. They deploy Transporters for people to board and escape the city safely.
- The Avengers regroup at the drill, fighting off Ultron and his drones so he cannot activate it. Ultron's body is heavily damaged, forcing him to retreat. As sentries try to attack the Helicarrier, War Machine joins the fight, having reverted back to War Machine following Iron Patriot, and stops the sentries. Ultron, critically damaged, hijacks the Avengers' Quinjet and begins using it against them. Hawkeye exits one of the lifeboats to save a young boy, but Ultron sees them and begins shooting at them. Pietro Maximoff shields them from the attack, resulting in him being shot and dying. Hulk leaps into the Quinjet and throws Ultron out of it. Believing that the team is constantly in danger because of him, Hulk cloaks the Quinjet, disables all forms of communication, and puts it on autopilot. The Quinjet flies to places unknown with Hulk inside.
- Wanda Maximoff finds Ultron and rips his core out to symbolize how she felt after he killed her brother. A sentry reaches the drill and the city begins to plummet towards the Earth. Iron Man and Thor use their abilities to overcharge the drill, making it crumble into many pieces.
- During the battle, the son of Miriam Sharpe and the family of Helmut Zemo die.
- Shortly after Sokovia's destruction, Vision encouters the last, heavily damaged, Ultron sentry, being controled by Ultron himself. Ultron tells Vision that destroying him would change nothing and humans would continue on in the path of self-destruction. Vision replied that he knew, but that humanity's imperfections make them graceful, and then he destroys the sentry, in turn destroying Ultron.
- WHiH World News shows footage of the Battle of Sokovia.
- Phil Coulson reveals to Robert Gonzales what Theta Protocol was and asks for their two factions of S.H.I.E.L.D. to stop infighting.
- Gordon and Raina infiltrate the Iliad seeking the Monolith causing S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Inhumans to go on alert about each other's presence.
- While watching news footage about the Battle of Sokovia, Alphonso Mackenzie decides to quit S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Skye and Lincoln Campbell are brought back to the Afterlife and Skye informs Jiaying about the arrival of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Construction begins on turning a Stark Industries facility based in New York into a New Avengers Facility.
- Robert Gonzales convinces Phil Coulson that he should meet Jiaying and not Coulson.
- Bobbi Morse boards a Quinjet to go to Afterlife, thinking that Melinda May will be her pilot.
- Alphonso Mackenzie tells Phil Coulson that he resigns from S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Helmut Zemo swears revenge for the death of his family and starts to make a plan to destroy the Avengers.
- Kidnapping of Bobbi Morse: Bobbi Morse discovers that she is with Agent 33, using the Photostatic Veil. She succeeds to escape from her, but then Grant Ward arrives and stops her with an I.C.E.R..
- Ambush in Afterlife: S.H.I.E.L.D. arrive at Afterlife and Robert Gonzales goes to meet Jiaying. As a part of Jiaying's plan to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D., she returns Calvin Zabo to them so he will be able to kill every S.H.I.E.L.D. agent he can. During their meeting, Gonzales says to Jiaying that unlike HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s goal is to protect the public from gifted individuals. He asks her if they can put all of the Inhumans on the Index. Jiaying does not like the idea at all and she uses a Terrigen Crystal to kill Gonzales. Then, she shoots herself with his gun so that it looks like he shot her and a war will start between the Inhumans and S.H.I.E.L.D.. Jiaying then orders Gordon to take a Quinjet and attack Afterlife with it, so that the Inhumans will think that S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked them first and they will follow her into war.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. escapes from Afterlife with Calvin Zabo.
- Raina gets a vision about Jiaying's plan but refuses to share it with Skye.
- Grant Ward and Agent 33 torture Bobbi Morse so she would admit that she made Agent 33 suffering be brainwashed by HYDRA during Morse's time as undercover agent in HYDRA. Morse does not show any regret for her action and after a failed attempt to escape, Ward has a new idea how to make her regret; he turns on Morse's phone so it be possible to locate their location, ties Morse back to a chair and installs an automatically rifle behind her that shoots at the doorway when the person who looks for her opens it and be killed insistently.
- Phil Coulson finds out that Jiaying orchestrated the S.H.I.E.L.D. attack at Afterlife.
- Leo Fitz and Lance Hunter locate Morse's Quinjet's location and Hunter and Melinda May fly to save her as they prepare to fight Ward and Agent 33.
- Jiaying kills Raina after she threatened to expose her plan to eliminate the human race. Skye witnesses this and realizes that Jiaying also killed Robert Gonzales and faked both the assassination attempt and the S.H.I.E.L.D. attack on Afterlife. One of Jiaying's men knocks Skye out.
- Coulson questions Zabo in Vault D about his real motive of turning himself in. Coulson realizes that Jiaying ordered Zabo to take his formula before he was arrested, but it was killing Zabo. Zabo plans to kill every S.H.I.E.L.D. agent he can. Coulson tries to convince Zabo that Jiaying has no care for him and only uses him for her master plan. Zabo, at his rage, gets an heart attack. Jemma Simmons uses adrenaline to save him, but he transforms into a powerful monster. Coulson, Fitz and Simmons run away. Finally, Zabo is captured by Coulson, who starts to reason with him. Zabo agrees to assist him to save Skye.
- Hijacking of the Iliad: A group of Inhumans led by Gordon hijacks the Iliad. They kill and capture all of the agents on the ship, except for Alphonso Mackenzie. They put Skye in custody and after they finished with the hijack, Jiaying is welcomed aboard as she starts her next part of her plan.
- Tired of the failures of his subordinates, Thanos retrieves an Infinity Gauntlet and vows to search for the Infinity Stones himself.
- Alphonso Mackenzie frees Skye from her cell.
- Jiaying orders her man to take a Terrigen Crystals case to the ventilation room. Lincoln Campbell informs her about a distress beacon that was sent to the Playground. Jiaying uses a crystal to kill Oliver and make Anne Weaver expanding the beacon. Mackenzie and Skye watch the scenario and realize that Jiaying's plan is to kill every S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who step on the ship. They go to shut down the beacon. 
- Calvin Zabo is stabilized from his formula. Leo Fitz informs Phil Coulson that the beacon from the Iliad expanded to all the channels.
- Melinda May, Lance Hunter and their team arrive to the warehouse where Bobbi Morse is held. Grant Ward and Agent 33 fight them but May success to make Agent 33 to disguised as May and that makes Ward accidentally killing her. Morse saves Hunter from the automatically rifle, but she almost die from it. They return to the Playground with a Quinjet.
- Fitz informs Coulson that he crested a devise that could make Gordon stay in only a single location.
- May and Hunter return to the Playground with Morse and Jemma Simmons starts to operate on her.
- Skye starts to hack the code to shut the beacon down, but Campbell sees her and attacks her. She tries to convince him that Jiaying plans to kill all the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with the Terrigen Crystals. Campbell seems to be convinced so he tells her where the crystals are but Mackenzie knocks him out. He then goes to protect the case from any Inhuman.
- May calls Andrew Garner and says her worries to him. Also Simmons tries to speak with Fitz about what he said to her in the bottom of the ocean as he prepares himself for the S.H.I.E.L.D. attack on the Inhumans. However, Fitz does not seem he want to talk about it, but Simmons says that maybe they need. Coulson informs him that they are on the move and Fitz walks with him. 
- Hijacking and Retaking of the Iliad: A squadron of Quinjets fly to the Iliad and Coulson, May, Fitz and Calvin Zabo are in the lead Quinjet. They receive a message from Skye, saying that they are entering into a trap. Coulson orders the other Quinjets to fall back but his Quinjet continues with the plan. They land on the ship and receive another message from Skye, that warns them about the Terrgin Crystals. Zabo realizes Jiaying's plane and explains it to them. The S.H.I.E.L.D. team goes to free the ship. Meanwhile, Mackenzie protects the Crystals case in the ventilation room from Gordon and they fight each other. Skye fights Alisha Whitley and her replicates but when their hands are on top, May and Lincoln help Skye to fight against them. Coulson and Fitz join Mackenzie to fight Gordon and Fitz puts his devices in their places. Gordon teleports himself directly behind Fitz, but he is impaled by Fitz' iron pole which he helds. Gordon throws a crystal, but Coulson catches it. Then, his arm starts to petrify, but Mackenzie uses his axe to cut off Coulson's hand. Skye finds her mother going to a Quinjet, so she can release the Terrigen Mist across the world and kill all the humans and create new Inhumans. Jiaying uses her powers to suck Skye's life from her but Skye uses her powers to flip the Quinjet with the Crystals to the ocean. Each one use her power to harm the other but Zabo shows and kills Jiaying, saying he is kipping his promise.
- The material of the crystals spreads over the ocean. It contaminates a shoal of fish, which are caught and used to make fish oil pills.
- After his evaluations to Phil Coulson's agents are done, Andrew Garner gives his recommendations to his new project.
- Alphonso Mackenzie, after he was appointed to the head of the alien artifacts division, tests with Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons and Anne Weaver the Monolith.
- Bobbi Morse wakes up from her coma and says to Lance Hunter that she cannot continue her work as an agent anymore.
- Melinda May empties her locker and takes her gun with her to the vacation with Garner, after he asked Coulson for time off from S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Skye says goodbye from Calvin Zabo and says to him that she, like him, is happy that he had the chance to meet him. But Zabo goes through the T.A.H.I.T.I. protocol and his memories are erased, and he starts his new life as a veterinarian called Dr. Winslow.
- Grant Ward sits in Goldbrix Tavern, locking at a photo of Kara Palamas. A group of thugs that he hired to find the remaining HYDRA members shows up and gives him a list of names. Ward tells them that he wants more names, but one of the thugs tells him that HYDRA no longer had any leadership, and that he cannot give them orders anymore. Unhappy with this answer, Ward smashes the thug's head into the bar and orders the others to get more names so he can form a team. When one of the thugs asks him what the plan is, Ward looks down at Palamas' picture and simply replies "Closure".
- Skye and Phil Coulson visit Calvin Zabo at his new work under his new identity as Calvin Winslow. Since Zabo's memories were erased, he asks for her name and she replies "Daisy". Skye then agrees to Coulson's proposal to lead his new team of powered indivuduals.
- Jemma Simmons is swallowed by the Monolith after Leo Fitz asked if she can go with him on a date, and ends up on a seemingly deserted, sandy planet.
- After 6 hours on the planet, Jemma Simmons is talking to herself to keep her spirits up. She starts recording a log on her phone of her observations for her file on the Monolith, and analyses her surroundings. After 13 hours on the planet, Simmons then gets tired and tries to sleep.
- 22 hours into her time on the planet, Simmons wakes up, startled, and is disappointed that the nights on this planet seem to go on for a long time.
- Now having spent 71 hours (nearly 3 days) on the planet, Simmons starts to really get desperate for some Sun, and to go home.
- 79 hours after her arrival, Jemma Simmons realizes she cannot last much longer without water, and so goes looking. She starts talking to herself, pretending she's talking to Fitz about their planned dinner date, so as to keep her own spirits up and keep going. 10 hours into her search, she stumbles, but determinedly gets up and keeps moving.
- Now 99 hours into her time on the planet, Simmons is getting very desperate for water, when she is suddenly caught in a huge sandstorm and passes out.
- 2 hours after the sandstorm hits, Simmons wakes, completely covered by sand, but she finally manages to find a small pool of some sort of water and gladly drinks from it, relieving her thirst.
- Having now spent 109 hours on the planet, Simmons is bathing in the pool, when she is suddenly attacked by a creature that lives in the water. She clambers out of the pool and kills it. 2 hours later, she resigns herself to eat the flesh of the creature which attacked her for food.
- With the New Avengers Facility now officially open, Captain America and Black Widow prepare to train the new roster of Avengers, including Falcon, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, and Vision. Clint Barton returns to his family, now including his newborn son. Tony Stark seemingly retires, Bruce Banner is still missing, and Thor returns to Asgard to further investigate what he saw in his vision.
- 492 hours (about 3 weeks) into her time on the planet, Jemma Simmons manages to lure out and kill another of the creatures who live in the pool. She rubs a stick to start a fire and cook the meat, before eating it. She records another message for Leo Fitz, saying that she knows he will not give up, and therefore she will not give up either.
- Rosalind Price is reassigned to a top-secret clearance-level initiative with a classified location.
- Garner opens a book belonging to Jiaying that contains a Terrigen Crystal. This transforms him into a monster.
- Simmons has now been on the far-off planet for 752 hours (about a month), and is giving fewer updates now to conserve her phone's battery power. She starts recording another message when she notices tall poles planted in the ground ahead, rattling in the wind. Simmons goes to investigate when she suddenly falls through a hole in the ground.
- Simmons later wakes up and finds herself imprisoned in a wooden cage, when the silhouette of a man appears a few meters away. However, when she asks him who he is, he simply ignores her.
- The man appears once again at the entrance to his hideout where he is keeping Simmons prisoner, but yet again he ignores Simmons' cries for him to let her out. She has now been on the planet for 783 hours.
- Wilson Fisk is visited by another inmate named Dutton. Dutton tells Fisk that although he may have made a name for himself on the outside, on the inside Dutton is the Kingpin of the prison. Dutton threatens him.
- Jemma Simmons is now using the bars of her cage to do chin-up exercises, when the mysterious man turns up at the entrance yet again. When she introduces herself he comes a little closer to her, revealing his face and that he is human. He leaves her food, but still does not trust her.
- Having now been on the planet for 851 hours, Simmons starts writhing on the floor, pretending to be poisoned so that the man will open the door to her cage and come in. She tricks him, hits him on the head with her food bowl and runs to escape, injuring herself in the process. The man catches up with her and grabs her, taking her back to his hideout to try and help her. He tells her that "It" can smell the blood and is coming. The man takes Simmons back underground to safety just before the sandstorm sweeps past, and he gives her medical instruments to sew up her wound, before revealing to her that he is called Will Daniels.
- Two hours later, the two start telling each other their stories. Simmons discovers that Daniels was an astronaut from NASA, who arrived on the planet in 2001 and has been stranded there for the 14 years since. A little later, Daniels shows Simmons the maps he has drawn for the planet, and they talk about developments in technology. Daniels then starts telling the story of what happened to his team of astronauts in 2001 as they eat a meal together, saying that "It" caused his other three astronaut friends to go crazy and kill themselves, before attempting to kill him. All three of his friends are now dead because of "It", but he has managed to avoid "It" all these years. Daniels and Simmons make a deal to work together to try to get home.
- The possibility of San Francisco becoming "the new home of future technological advances" is discussed on WHiH World News.
- On the 2015 NBA draft, the Knicks draft Kristaps Porziņģis from Latvia.
- A WHiH Newsfront promotion is released featuring Christine Everhart. She states that next week's episode will be about the Battle of Sokovia and Scott Lang's impending release from prison.
- A dramatic firework display is held at the Avengers Tower in order to celebrate Independence Day.
- WHiH Newsfront informs that California braces for record drought.
- The Rogue HYDRA agent Wolfgang von Strucker is confirmed to be dead to the public.
- The astrophysicist Jane Foster announces that she will make a lecture on her experiences with interspace and dimensional travel.
- An episode of WHiH Newsfront is released, in which Christine Everhart talks about the Battle of Sokovia and a failed heist Scott Lang had done a few years ago, as well as his upcoming release from prison.
- An earthquake rocks Southern Africa.
- Darren Cross presents the Yellowjacket suit in a meeting with officials from Pym Technologies and other companies, as well as Hank Pym. Cross also informs Pym that he knows of his past as Ant-Man. Horrified by both sets of information, Pym begins to find a way to stop Cross from continuing his work on the Yellowjacket.
- Steve Rogers is confirmed to attend updated museum exhibit dedicated to his heroic efforts in WWII.
- California is reported to continue with its efforts to address issues from record drought.
- Stark Industries announces new scholarships for promising students from urban city schools.
- Two months after the Ultron Offensive, multiple countries reports to still recovering from catastrophic damage caused by the sentient robot, leaders asking for aid, and for the Avengers to be held accountable.
- Senate hearings expected to continue into next week regarding relief efforts.
- Tony Stark says that public concerns about Dr. Bruce Banner are "baseless" and "irresponsible" after the South Africa incident involving the Hulk.
- Scott Lang is interviewed by Christine Everhart about the reason behind his heist at Vistacorp.
- Pym Technologies CEO Darren Cross says "astonishing" new venture coming this week.
- The newspapers reports about a winning lottery ticket of $675 million still unclaimed.
- The biography "The life and times of industrialist Howard Stark" is reported to be published later this year.
- There are reports about the efforts to recover the remaining Ultron technology continue, as components from the advanced robot are capturing large sums on the black market.
- Scott Lang is released from San Quentin State Prison, having served three years of a five-year sentence. Just before his release, he fights his fellow inmate Peachy as a "goodbye ritual". As he leaves, he is picked up by his former cellmate, Luis. Luis tries to interest Lang in helping him on a heist he had been planning with his friends Kurt and Dave. Scott refuses, stating that he is done with crime. He then goes to look for a job, eventually getting one at Baskin-Robbins.
- Over dinner on the planet they are stuck on, Jemma Simmons and Will Daniels talk about what they miss about Earth, and Simmons shows him a video on her phone made by her friends in Phil Coulson's team of agents for her last birthday. She has now been on the planet for 1,490 hours.
- Hank Pym plants an envelope with money and a note in the car of a woman Luis and his cousin Ignacio used to fancy, knowing that the information will work its way to Scott Lang.
- The woman tells her boyfriend about the envelope, and tells him the story about an old man's safe.
- At a game of baseball, the boyfriend of the woman Luis and Ignacio used to fancy tells Ignacio the story his girlfriend told him the day before. 
- Luis goes to a party with Ignacio and they discuss the woman, and her boyfriend's story from the baseball game that morning.
- A birthday party for Cassie Lang is held. Scott arrives to the party, but is quickly asked to leave by his ex-wife, Maggie, and her fiancé, Jim Paxton. They tell him he cannot see his daughter again until he provides child support.
- Lang finally agrees to help Luis, Kurt, and Dave with their heist. They beginning planning for the break in.
- Scott, Luis, Kurt and Dave plan and prepare their break in. These preparations include Dave having to steal a car number plate.
- Scott, Luis, Kurt and Dave finishing planning and preparing their heist.
- The team break into the house of a man who had apparently left his home unguarded, leaving his large safe unprotected. Lang quickly finds ways to break through the house's security systems, as well as getting through the safe's doors. Once he enters the safe, all he finds is an old suit. He takes it and escapes with the rest of the team.
- Scott Lang tries on the suit he had stolen from the heist. He presses a button on it and shrinks down to the size of an insect. While in the suit, he can hear the voice of Hank Pym, the creator and original owner of the suit. Lang travels through many different parts of the hotel trying to avoid being crushed by many different people and things. He eventually figures out how to grow back to his normal size.
- Scarred by his experience in the suit, Lang goes back to the Pym Residence to return it. The police arrive and arrest him and take him to prison. While in prison, Lang meets Pym in person for the first time. Pym reveals to Lang that he caused all of the gossip that eventually got to Luis learning about the safe. Afterwards, Lang is given the suit by ants sent by Pym. Lang quickly puts on the suit and escapes the prison by riding on an ant. He soon becomes lightheaded and passes out.
- Scott Lang awakens in the house of Hank Pym and is greeted by Pym's daughter, Hope van Dyne. Pym later explains to Lang that he needs his help to steal the Yellowjacket Suit from Darren Cross. Lang is eventually convinced.
- Over the next few days, Pym and van Dyne begin to teach Lang how to communicate with ants and how to properly fight, as well as how to control his shrinking and growing. He also renames the first ant he flew on Ant-thony.
- Scott Lang finally masters shrinking, fighting, and communicating with ants, as well as getting to know the many different kinds of ants.
- Pym reveals to Hope how her mother, Janet van Dyne, died. Hope finally forgives her father, but Lang interrupts the heartfelt moment, ruining it.
- Lang later proceeds to continue with his training.
- Lang finally gets the hang of all the tasks he has had to learn, and perfects his skills in the final section of his training.
- Duel at New Avengers Facility: Scott Lang is sent to an old Stark Industries facility to steal a device that will help him steal the Yellowjacket Suit and complete his training. As Lang arrives at the facility, he discovers that it has been remodeled into the New Avengers Facility. Lang encounters Falcon, who refuses to let him steal the device. They fight, allowing Lang to put his training to use. Falcon is defeated, much to his embarrassment. Lang takes the device and heads back to San Francisco.
- While Lang, Pym and van Dyne discuss their procedure for the heist, Darren Cross breaks into the Pym Residence, originally planning to kill Pym. He changes his mind after encountering him, but calls van Dyne shortly after to tell her to increase the security of the Pym Technologies Headquarters. This makes the team have to augment their plan, eventually seeking help from Luis, Kurt, and Dave.
- Infiltration into Pym Technologies Headquarters: Darren Cross nearly perfects the Yellowjacket suit, inviting Hank to the unveiling ceremony. Scott infiltrates the facility, while Luis, Dave, and Kurt work to get the others through without being detected. Scott reaches the container in which the Yellowjacket suit is being held. Just before he can steal it, Cross traps him in the container and removes the Yellowjacket from it, planning on selling some of the technology to a HYDRA team led by Mitchell Carson. Cross then takes out a gun with the intention of killing Hank, but Scott breaks out, allowing Cross to only shoot Pym in the abdomen. He then tries to escape the facility in a helicopter, but Scott chases after him. Scott manages to make it inside of the helicopter, but Ant-thony is killed in the process. Cross then dons the Yellowjacket suit and fights Lang. The two get trapped in a briefcase and fall out of the helicopter. They land in the backyard of a family. Lang manages to swat Cross into a bug zapper, electrocuting him. Scott is then found by Jim Paxton and arrested.
- Duel at Maggie Lang's House: When Cross manages to get out of the zapper, he goes to the house of Scott's ex-wife, Maggie, so he can kidnap their daughter, Cassie. Paxton arrives and Scott manages to put on the helmet of his suit and shrink out of handcuffs. Once in the house, Scott continues his fight with Cross. Scott is eventually forced to shrink into the Quantum Realm to permanently destroy the Yellowjacket and save his daughter. The suit's destruction kills Cross. While in the Quantum Realm, Scott realizes he can use a Pym Particles Disk to re-enlarge himself. He successfully does so, but forgets his experience in the realm shortly after due to his instantanious enlargment.
- Wanting to know how he achieved such an unbelievable feat, Hank Pym asks Scott Lang how he escaped the Quantum Realm. Lang claims to have forgotten.
- Using the parts of the destroyed Ultron Sentries from the Battle of Sokovia, HYDRA builds a giant robot, Ultimo. Ultimo attacks a small village in Eastern Europe.
- Attack on Ultimo: Captain America reunites his New Avengers (Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sam Wilson/Falcon, James Rhodes/War Machine, Vision and Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch) and fights Ultimo. The giant robot is destroyed.
- Wilson Fisk is visited by Stewart Finney who claims that he wished to meet Fisk as he felt they could help each other. Finney explains to him that Dutton controls about eighty percent of the contraband running through the prison. Finney presents Fisk his allies, the violent Valdez brothers who have a sick mother.
- Brock Rumlow, seeking to draw out the Avengers, starts to plan a massive attack.
- Wilson Fisk calls his lawyer Benjamin Donovan for a meeting. So as to ensure their support, Fisk orders Donovan to assist with Stewart Finney's case and pay the rent on the Valdez brother's mother's home in Spanish Harlem. Fisk orders him to ensure that the transactions were untraceable.
- Fisk's plan works and Finney and the Valdez brothers become loyal to him as they begin working on a plan to assassinate Dutton, making Fisk the "Kingpin" of the prison.
- It's now been 3,010 hours (roughly 3 months) since Jemma Simmons arrived on the planet, and she is going crazy about wanting to get back home. She wants to go the "No Fly Zone" of the planet, but Daniels warns her that it is too dangerous, so instead Simmons goes out to find food for dinner. However, whilst she is out, she sees a sword in the ground in the distance and goes over to investigate. There Simmons finds the bones of everyone who has come to the planet in the past, and the belongings of one of these people from centuries ago, including a sextant for mapping the stars. She is suddenly caught in another sandstorm, and sees the dark, cloaked figure of "It" a little way away within the storm. Running for her life, she makes it back to her and Daniels' hideout just in time. Daniels tells her she had made a dangerous mistake and wandered into the No Fly Zone, but Simmons says that it does not matter now, as she has discovered a way for them to get home.
- Simmons explains to Daniels that the portal is fixed in place, but the planet they are on spins on its axis, therefore meaning the portal appears in different parts of the planet each time. She then explains that they can use her phone battery to power Daniels's NASA equipment and use the sextant to map the stars. Then they can use that data to calculate the speed at which the planet spins so that they can therefore work out where the portal will appear next.
- Simmons watches her birthday messages video one last time, knowing that the NASA equipment will use the rest of her battery, then her and Daniels get to work setting up all the necessary equipment over the next few days.
- Jemma Simmons has been on the planet for 3,183 hours (over 3 months) when her and Will Daniels finally get the star mapping equipment working and start taking recordings. It soon dies, but not before Simmons has got enough information to work out that the portal will open again 18 days from now, a long way off. Daniels points out that the location is a 40 hour hike away at least, and that they would need to get across a canyon to get there, but she just tells him to start preparing.
- Having now been on the planet for 3,561 hours, and soon to set off to get to the next portal opening in time, Jemma Simmons explains to Will Daniels that the portal is activated by the alignment of the planet's moons, which is how she calculated when the portal would next open. Daniels reveals that he intends to use a grappling hook and rope to get across to the other side of the canyon, and Simmons says that even if they can't get through, they could send a message in a bottle through the portal to give Leo Fitz instructions on how to help get them back.
- Simmons and and Daniels leave for their long hike, discussing what they will do when they get back to Earth.
- Wilson Fisk continues with his plan to kill Dutton, making notes. Fisk keeps investigating Dutton's activities in the prison.
- After an over 40 hour hike, Jemma Simmons and Will Daniels arrive at the canyon, only to find it about 100 meters wide, instead of 30 meters like it had been previously, and Daniels suspects that "It" is trying to prevent them from leaving. The portal opens but they are too far away to get across the canyon to it, so instead they decide to shoot their message in a bottle across the canyon and into the portal. The bottle flies towards the portal and is on target but the portal closes too early, causing the bottle to simply shatter on the rocks, and draining Simmons' hope.
- Back at their cave hideout, Simmons breaks down as she becomes desperate yet again, thinking she won't get home. However, Will Daniels assures her that she restored his faith when she turned up, and that she should keep that faith that they can survive and eventually get back. The two give in to their feelings for each other and start kissing.
- Wilson Fisk is informed about Dutton's lieutenant mentioning a deal with the Aryans for moving product on Dogs of Hell's territory.
- Zuly Almeida comes to Nelson and Murdock claiming that her life is in danger because her violent husband has threatened her. When the husband goes outside looking for her, Matt Murdock, as Daredevil delivers him to the hospital with two broken arms.
- Some of the Dogs of Hell are massacred by an anonymous attacker.
- Hot weather begins with temperatures allegedly reaching upwards of 100 degrees in New York City, which is unusual for this time of the year.
- The 2015–16 NBA season starts.
- In Hell's Kitchen, Daredevil chases a group of thieves through the neighborhood and successfully stops them from running away from a robbery.
- On their way to their office, Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson discuss Murdock's duties as Daredevil and wonder if what he does is good for the city. When they arrive at the office, Karen Page informs them that they are broke and in dire need of funds. Nelson and Murdock tell her that they will manage.
- Massacre at the Burren Club: Members of the Kitchen Irish mafia family meet at a restaurant to discuss the history and future of the Irish presence in Hell's Kitchen since the downfall of Wilson Fisk. As they talk, gunfire is suddenly sprayed upon them from an unknown attacker, killing all but one of them, Grotto, who escapes.
- Murdock, Page and Nelson play pool and drink at Josie's Bar. Murdock notices Grotto at the bar and tells Nelson that his adrenaline is high. They approach him, and Grotto tells them about the shooting. Assuming that it was a group of men that slaughtered the Kitchen Irish, they question him about his involvement. He asks them for help, and they agree to look into it. Grotto then passes out from blood loss.
- Murdock and Nelson show up at the crime scene to investigate. They ask Officer Brett Mahoney about what happened. Murdock overhears the detectives discussing the armor piercing rounds that were used in the assault. Mahoney tells them that the NYPD thinks that there is a new gang in town tearing into the other gangs. Murdock decides to go investigating as Daredevil.
- Grotto wakes up in Metro-General Hospital, watched over by Page. He tells her that she is not prepared for what is coming.
- Daredevil interrupts a sale between Turk Barrett and some potential buyers. He questions Barrett about the shooting, asking him where the shooter got the military grade weapons, injuring him until he admits to hearing about heavy munitions from a man from Ryker's Island. He tells Daredevil the location of the Mexican Cartel's meat packing warehouse, and Daredevil leaves, tossing Barrett's car keys in the river.
- Foggy Nelson goes to the Dogs of Hell hideout to investigate the recent attack on their gang, telling them he needs to see Smitty. He is taken out back by one of the bikers and is informed that Smitty died during an attack the week before in a massacre similar to the Kitchen Irish killings.
- While investigating the Kitchen Irish killings, Daredevil finds members of the Mexican Cartel strung up on meat hooks in their hideout. He finds one of the members alive and pulls him off the meat hook. When he asks him which gang did this, the man says with his last breath that it was only one man.
- Attack on Grotto: After learning of Grotto's survival, Frank Castle goes to Metro-General Hospital to finish the job, blasting his way through the hallways. Grotto is saved by Karen Page, managing to escape as Castle chases them out of the building. Castle stands on the rooftop with a sniper rifle trained on Grotto as they drive away, but he is stopped by Daredevil. A fight ensues, resulting in Castle shooting Daredevil; however, he makes sure that he does not kill, but severely concusses and wounds him.
- After finding him bleeding on a rooftop in his suit, Nelson helps Murdock to return to his apartment to recover from his injury. Nelson tells Murdock that Karen Page got Grotto to the NYPD and that the two will meet there to make a deal with the District Attorney. They discuss his actions as a vigilante, with Nelson worried that one day he will find him dead.
- At the NYPD, Karen Page and Nelson discuss the mysterious attacker with Grotto. Afterwards, Tower mentions that they had made a profile on the man, considered a Daredevil copycat vigilante, and that they call him "the Punisher".
- At his apartment, Matt Murdock goes to get himself a glass of water when all of a sudden his hearing begins to fail. He drops his glass and stumbles across the room, slumping against the wall in trauma.
- Nelson and Page meet with DA Samantha Reyes and her assistant Blake Tower, and when they insist they are taking Grotto's case, Nelson confronts Reyes until she agrees to work with them.
- In the interview room, an agreement is made for Grotto to obtain information from Edgar Brass for the DA. Grotto reluctantly agrees for protection and safety in return.
- Proceeding with his plan to wipe out the Avengers, Brock Rumlow as "Crossbones" recruits a group of bounty hunters.
- Frank Castle walks into a pawn shop, asking for an NYPD mobile communication radio and the clerk sells it to him. He then asks if Castle is interested in buying child pornography. Disgusted, Castle turns and uses a baseball bat to kill the man.
- Karen Page tells Foggy Nelson that she feels somehow she might deserve the life-threatening events which come her way. Nelson reassures her of how good she is.
- In his apartment, Murdock notices that his hearing has come back as he hears Page knocking on his door. She worries for him, but he assures her he can look after himself. They discuss the Punisher and if his vigilante actions were inspired by Daredevil, and if they are potentially more effective. She asks Murdock to confide in her when he is ready.
- Following tracks about the whereabouts of Rumlow, Steve Rogers hears about Rumlow recruiting soldiers. This would be the last time that he will hear about Rumlow.
- That evening, Murdock goes to see Melvin Potter about his helmet. He tells him that the bullet cracked it and that it has compromised the whole helmet. He informs him that he would have to make a whole new helmet, but solders it as a temporary solution for the evening.
- Ambush on Punisher: In the night, Grotto, working with Samantha Reyes, Foggy Nelson and Karen Page, goes to the warehouse where they are about to call out Brass. Nelson and Page soon realize that Grotto is just part of a trap set by Reyes in order to catch the Punisher. Meanwhile Castle, realizing this was an ambush, takes out a group of Dogs of Hell bikers and straps the last remaining biker in the driver's seat of the truck, sending the truck in first. Reyes' men mistake the biker for Castle and open fire on the truck. Once again, before he can kill Grotto, Castle is attacked by Daredevil. They both fight on the rooftop before falling through a glass ceiling. Unfortunately, Murdock suffers another attack of trauma, allowing Castle to take him hostage.
- Kidnapping of Daredevil: Late in the night, Daredevil wakes up chained to a chimney. He looks around to see Frank Castle, who greets him sarcastically.
- Back at the scene of the ambush, Samantha Reyes is upset that Castle got away. Nelson and Page question Reyes about what happened, and she says that her offer for Grotto go into witness protection is still valid. Page confronts Reyes about her previous actions, but Reyes puts her in her place with a reminder of her authority, infuriating Page, who goes back to their office.
- Back on the rooftop, Frank Castle tells Daredevil that he only kills when it is "required."
- Foggy Nelson goes to see Claire Temple in Metro-General Hospital in order to find out if Murdock has been admitted. When he finds her, she motions for him to follow her.
- At the Nelson and Murdock law office, Karen Page is going over information when Grotto calls, wanting to know what happened. She assures him that she had no idea what Reyes was planning. He refuses to return for protection, then hangs up the phone.
- On the rooftop, Daredevil continues to question Frank Castle for his behavior but Castle ignores all his inquiries. While they discuss their differing views of redemption, they are interrupted when a man comes to the roof. Castle is ready to shoot him if Daredevil makes a noise. Castle talks to the man but when he, a veteran, finds out that Castle was also in the military, he lets him off. Castle goes back to see Daredevil and leaves him unconscious so as to find Grotto.
- Karen Page goes to see Blake Tower and threatens him, telling him that she will expose him and his boss for previous acts of corruption unless they offer protection to her and her friends. Tower points out the flaws in her blackmail plan and tells her to leave, but not before discreetly delivering her Castle's cranial radiography, which was taken during his stay in the hospital.
- Meanwhile in Metro-General Hospital, Nelson talks two bikers out of attacking each other, gaining everyone's admiration in the emergency room. After checking some files on the hospital's computer, Temple reveals that Murdock has not been admitted as a patient.
- Daredevil awakes and sees that he has a gun strapped with tape to his hand. Soon, Castle arrives with an injured and bound Grotto. Trying to prove that Grotto deserves death, Castle reveals to Daredevil that Grotto killed a woman just because she saw his face. Then Castle tells Daredevil that he has to kill Grotto or he will do it by himself, placing the guilt on him either way. Finally, instead, Daredevil uses the gun to break his chains and tackle Punisher, but he is not quick enough to prevent Grotto being shot and bleeding out. While Daredevil attempts to help the dying Grotto, Castle uses his sniper rifle to destroy the Dogs of Hell's motorcycles in order to call their attention.
- Attack on the Dogs of Hell: Seeking revenge for the attack, the bikers start to run up through the building. Castle tells Daredevil that the only way he can escape from the building is killing all the bikers. Instead, Daredevil knocks him unconscious in the elevator and successfully saves the veteran and uses all his strength to fight his way down the stairwell and take down the Dogs of Hell.
- Due to the Massacre at the Burren Club, Finn Cooley arrives in Hell's Kitchen in order to attend the funeral of his son and other Kitchen Irish members. At the funeral, Cooley meets with Seamus who tries to comfort him for the death of his son reminding him that death was a part of the deal. This only enrages Cooley, driving him to kill Seamus. He then orders all his men to find Frank Castle and bring him to him, so he can torture him and locate the money he has stolen from him.
- Following Cooley's orders, the Kitchen Irish begins to hunt for Castle by threatening everyone who could know where he is. They soon arrive at his apartment but only find his dog and his arsenal. They start to leave Castle's apartment, as Cooley notices a map marked with Central Park and realizes that there is where they will find Castle. While they leave the apartment, Castle himself watches them going away with his dog from a distance.
- Grotto's funeral takes place, only attended by Matt Murdock, Karen Page and Foggy Nelson. The funeral is conducted by Father Lantom.
- In their office, due to the discovery of Castle's cranial radiography, Page, Murdock and Nelson discuss the possibility that Samantha Reyes is trying to hide something about Castle's case. Page goes out from the office with Reyes' files on Castle.
- Murdock, dressed as Daredevil, goes to see Melvin Potter in his workshop to pick up his new helmet.
- Investigating Frank Castle's cranial radiography, Page goes to see George Bach, a former assistant from Metro-General who attended Castle while he was in a coma. He tells Page that he was present when a DNR was given on Castle, and the doctor in charge disconnected him from the machine. He also comments that after a minute, despite no resuscitation, Castle's heart began beating again. After ten minutes, he rejuvenated and ordered Bach to him to take him to him home. Page asks if he knows the address of the Castle Residence, what he does so he gives the address to her.
- Kidnapping of Punisher: In the night, Castle waits in Central Park for the Kitchen Irish to turn up so he can kill them. However, a number of them ambush them and he is defeated and taken by Cooley and his men to a secret location in order to torture him. Daredevil meets with Brett Mahoney, who is investigating a crime scene that the Irish made while they were trying to find Castle. Mahoney receives a radio call about the urgent situation of gunfire in Central Park, which Daredevil overhears, so he goes to investigate, finding an injured Rory, who gives him the location where Castle is being kept. Meanwhile, Cooley starts to torture Castle in order to locate his money. When Cooley threatens to repeat Castle's torture on his dog, Castle finally reveals him that his money is in his van. When two of the Irish go to the van to find the money, a bomb explodes from inside, killing them both. Cooley prepares to kill Castle, but Castle releases himself and shoots Cooley in the back. Castle demands to know who was responsible for the death of his family, but Cooley does not answer. As Castle hears more men coming, he shoots Cooley in the face, killing him instantly. Daredevil arrives and finds Castle. They both fight the Irish in order to escape, but with Daredevil preventing Castle from killing any more people.
- Page goes to the Castle Residence and starts to inspect the house, finding many pictures of Castle's family, and his daughter's favorite book. Page takes one of the pictures before leaving the house.
- Daredevil and Frank Castle both escape and go to Saint Michael's Cemetery, where Castle tells Daredevil of the day he returned to his home and reunited with his family, before they were killed. Due to the loss of blood, he falls unconscious. While he is trying to find the Irish, Brett Mahoney arrives at the cemetery where he finds them both. Daredevil tells Mahoney that he has to take credit for Castle's capture, and that maybe in that way he will get the promotion that he deserves, and the city will trust police again. As Mahoney lets Daredevil go, he calls for an ambulance to take Castle to the hospital.
- Celebrating the Punisher's capture, Karen Page, Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson go to Josie's Bar where they hear the news that Mahoney has earned a promotion. Page and Murdock leave the bar as Nelson says goodbye to them. When they reach Page's apartment, the two give in to their mounting sexual tension, and share their first kiss in the rain.
- When Murdock returns home, he discovers that he is not alone. His former lover, Elektra Natchios, is back in the city looking for his help.
- Natchios tells him that she missed him, but Murdock doesn't believe her. She explains that she is back in the city for a meeting, and that she wants to apologize for leaving him. She proceeds to explain her father's investment in the Roxxon Oil Corporation, a corrupt company involved in a lot of criminal cases. She asks Murdock for his help in her case with Roxxon, and offers to give him money, but Murdock refuses and makes her leave.
- Murdock, Foggy Nelson and Page discuss the capture of the Punisher, with Page insisting that there is something wrong, that no news reports have mentioned Castle's family, and reveals to Nelson and Murdock that she visited the Castle Residence.
- Nelson receives a notification from the bank telling him of a large deposit. Murdock knows that it is from Natchios so he tells Nelson not to spend the money. He then goes to find Natchios.
- Meanwhile, Blake Tower arrives at the Nelson and Murdock Law Office asking for Grotto's files, but without a subpoena, so Nelson refuses. Tower warns him that Samantha Reyes will destroy their firm before leaving.
- Matt Murdock goes to the Yakatomi Building in order to confront Elektra Natchios, but he instead uses his enhanced hearing to eavesdrop on her meeting with the Roxxon board of directors from outside. Murdock hears her being introduced to Stan Gibson, who is said to have the answers she is looking for. She spots Murdock on the rooftop and chuckles with the board. Natchios then grabs a fake pen, which is secretly a device to hack into Roxxon's servers. While she asks for the subsidiary, phone calls begin to come in informing the board that their servers have been hacked. Elektra is then escorted downstairs.
- Investigating Castle's family, Page goes to the New York Bulletin Building in order to look in previous newspapers. She meets Mitchell Ellison and asks him for information. Telling her that the Bulletin will have the exclusive for the investigation, Ellison informs her that they now keep manual hard copy records since servers were wiped in "the incident", and takes her to a shelf with old newspapers. After Page spends three hours looking through papers, Ellison remembers an article from April 14th about a massacre from a gang war in Central Park.
- Murdock and Page meet for their date, but soon decide to change restaurants. They end up having a beautiful evening together.
- Ambush at Elektra Natchios' Penthouse: After his date with Page, Murdock goes to Elektra Natchios' Penthouse in order to find answers. Soon, Murdock hears people coming and demands to know who they are. Natchios tells him that they are Yakuza. As she dresses for battle, she reveals that she had infiltrated Asano in the Yakatomi Building, and that is why they are coming for her. Tired of her lies, Murdock starts to leave, but is stopped by Natchios, who reveals to him that she knows his identity as Daredevil, and has his suit. He reluctantly prepares for the fight. A fight ensues between the two groups resulting in the Yakuza being defeated.
- In the morning, Elektra convinces Murdock to help her to investigate Roxxon's criminal actions and defeat the Yakuza promising him that once they have finished, she will leave New York forever.
- Castle awakes from his coma.
- Murdock, Nelson and Page discover from Christopher Roth that Page's statement has been modified, and Samantha Reyes intends to extradite Castle to Delaware to face the death penalty. Because of this, the trio decide to defend Castle, despite the fact that Reyes had assigned him a public defender.
- The three go to Metro-General Hospital to visit Castle and convince him to let them be his legal representation. When he refuses, Page shows him an old picture that he had with his family on the carousel. Reyes arrives and forces them to leave, but Brett Mahoney interrupts them outside, saying that Castle accepts Murdock and Nelson as his lawyers. Reyes leaves in anger.
- Elektra Natchios sends a car for Murdock while he is talking with Page and Nelson. Murdock excuses himself, saying that the car was sent by a new, wealthy client who paid a large retainer. In the car, Natchios gives Murdock a smart suit, and reveals that the plan is to attend a gala at the Yakatomi Building and take Stan Gibson's key card so as to gain access to a secure floor where information on the Roxxon Oil Corporation's illegal activities are hidden.
- Nelson and Page talk with Castle, but he says that he will only speak to Page and demands to be alone with her. To Nelson's dismay, Page agrees. Instead of talking about his crimes, Page and Castle have a heartfelt discussion about family. Finally they make an agreement that Castle will plead guilty at the arraignment, and she will give him information about the death of his family.
- Infiltration into the Yakatomi Building: Matt Murdock and Elektra Natchios arrive at the Yakatomi Building gala. Knowing that they have security watching Gibson, Murdock feigns clumsiness and ruins his white suit by spilling wine on it, forcing him to go to the bathroom to clean up. Murdock ambushes Gibson and his bodyguards in the bathroom and takes the key card, then they sneak up to the 13th floor, eventually finding a book. While Natchios reads, Murdock realizes that they have been located and starts to run downstairs. The duo fake being a drunk couple to avoid the guards, and manage to escape and go back to the car. They begin to read through the book, which has information about weapons traffic. Natchios is confused when she finds an entry she cannot translate. They realize they need to find someone to decipher it.
- Meanwhile in the hospital, the arraignment is made as Judge Cynthia Batzer and Reyes prepare to hear Castle's statement of guilt or innocence. Despite Page's orders, Castle decides to plead not guilty so as to spitefully attack Reyes, to Nelson and Page's shock and disappointment. Knowing that his declaration will complicate his defense, Nelson and Page attempt to call Murdock, but he does not answer.
- Gibson is threatened by Hirochi about betraying his organization. When Gibson says that he will never betray the Yakuza, Hirochi simply replies that he is not a Yakuza.
- In his apartment, Murdock finds a concerned Nelson, who explains to him that due to Castle's decision of pleading not guilty and Reyes using her influence to advance the trial, the "People v. Frank Castle" will start next week.
- In the New York State Supreme Court Building, the twelve member jury for Frank Castle's trial are finally approved by the Judge Cynthia Batzer and the two sides.
- Foggy Nelson, Karen Page and Matt Murdock start to build a defense in which they plan to use Castle's military service as an excuse for his extremist behavior in order to reduce the charges and avoid the death penalty. Page decides to visit Castle to get some information for his defense.
- Page speaks to Frank Castle. He finally produces the name of Ray Schoonover, saying that he was his old commander and he could give them wathever they want for his defense. Page thanks him and proceeds to show him old files about the Massacre at Central Park.
- While he is practicing his opening statement for Castle's trial, Murdock receives a call from Elektra Natchios telling him that she has found a possible translator that could help them to decipher the mysterious code from the Yakuza's book. After she pressures him, Murdock agrees to go with her.
- Attack on Philip Cabroni: Daredevil and Elektra Natchios visit Philip Cabroni, a perverted and racist translator, and force him to translate the ledger for them. He says that he put the letters in a cypher and the characters through a matrix which could be decoded. The code ends up saying that a weekly shipments will take place that night at Bay Ridge Rail Yard. He gives them the number of the boxcar.
- Page and Nelson find out that Reyes intends to get Dr. Gregory Tepper, who performed post-mortems on the Castle family, to testify. Soon they discover the possibility that Tepper faked Lisa, Frank, Jr. and Maria Castle's forensic files.
- Ambush at Bay Ridge Rail Yard: At the Bay Ridge Rail Yard, Natchios and Daredevil open the boxcar but find only dirt. The Yakuza in the rail yard begin to chase them, so the two begin to fight them in retaliation. After a short battle, Daredevil and Natchios escape.
- In his apartment, Murdock proceeds to tend to Natchios’ wounds. They talk about their scars, and when Natchios brings up the scar that Nobu made in the Duel at Pier 81, Murdock tells her of the ninja. Elektra reveals that she has heard of him before. They soon fall asleep.
- In the morning, Murdock wakes and dresses himself quickly, realising he is late for Castle's trial. Elektra tells him that she will investigate where the exports are coming from. The trial of Frank Castle begins with only Nelson and Page defending him. Nelson is forced to make their opening speech; Murdock arrives only to hear Nelson concluding.
- Meanwhile, in order to use Castle as a way to kill Dutton, Wilson Fisk calls his attorney Benjamin Donovan and orders him to contact the police guard Roy Olsky, instructing him to give Castle a note telling him that if he wants to know more information about his family's death, he has to follow certain instructions.
- Outside of the court, Murdock, Nelson and Page discuss what they will do next. Murdock says that he and Page will try to make Dr. Gregory Tepper admit that he changed the Castle family’s forensic files tomorrow in court.
- In Matt Murdock's Apartment, he and Karen Page discuss how they will question Tepper. Page also mentions that she believes Castle's method works on a more permanent basis than Daredevil, to Murdock's shock. When Page leaves, Elektra Natchios shows up, revealing that she has listened in to the discussion with Page. She tells Murdock that she checked Roxxon Oil Corporation’s information and found some construction investment they should investigate. Murdock reveals that before he fought Nobu, he saw some plans of the Midland Circle and wonders if Wilson Fisk acquired it for the Japanese, and not for himself as he had assumed.
- After saying goodbye to Murdock, Natchios goes to Gregory Tepper's apartment and threatens him, forcing him to reveal to the court tomorrow that he modified the post-mortem files.
- The New York Bulletin publishes an article about the "Trial of the Century", describing the recent events about Frank Castle's case.
- In his cell, and still working in a plan to kill Dutton, Wilson Fisk is visited by Stewart Finney who gives him the newspapers from today. When Finney mentions that Castle has taken out the Kitchen Irish, the Dogs of Hell and the Mexican Cartel, Fisk finds a pattern between the three groups from checking his notes made on Dutton. He also discovers that Dutton worked with the Irish a long time ago in a sale that went wrong.
- In court, during Castle's trial, Blake Tower begins to question Gregory Tepper about his work on Castle's family forensic files. Scared, Tepper says that he wants to say something that he has been hiding. The judge orders the court to be cleared. Alone, Nelson, Murdock, Page, Reyes, Tower and Batzer hear Tepper's confession that he modified Castle's family post-mortem files. He also reveals that he was threatened by a woman the night before to confess that in court. Due to the revelation that he was forced, Tepper's statement is considered invalid for the case.
- Privately, Murdock informs Nelson that Elektra Natchios was the woman who attacked Tepper. They have a strong discussion about her and the problems she causes. Nelson yells at him that he has to tell his "girlfriend" not to interfere in the case, and they leave furious, ignoring Page.
- At Pop's Barber Shop, Pop gives Lonnie Wilson a haircut as Chico Diaz gives Shameek Smith a haircut, while they and Luke Cage, who is sweeping hair, discuss the performance of the New York Knicks in the NBA in the last season.
- Pop tries to convince Cage to use his powers to do good in the neighborhood. Cage states that he did not want his powers.
- Cage jokes that he still gets headaches from Jessica Jones shooting him at point blank range.
- Peter Parker decides to use his power to help people. He becomes the superhero known as Spider-Man.
- Cage finishes work for the day at the barber shop and heads to his second job at Harlem's Paradise as a dish washer. His landlady Connie Lin confronts him for his rent, ten days late, and he promises he will deliver it by later that night.
- While washing dishes, Cage is asked to work on the bar for the evening, as usual barman Dante Chapman has not turned up to work. His boss tells him he has to wait to be paid at the end of the week.
- Cage meets a beautiful woman at the bar, and the two begin flirting.
- Furious with her, Murdock ambushes Natchios as Daredevil while she is at Midland Circle waiting for him. After listening, she agrees to stop interfering in his day job, before reminding him that they have the Yakuza to be concerned about. Then they enter the building, only to find a huge hole in the ground. Daredevil grabs a flashlight and drops it down the hole, waiting for it to hit the bottom.
- Infiltration into Midland Circle: Unbeknownst to them, ninjas from the Hand were watching them, and they soon attack them, leaving Natchios seriously injured from a poisoned sword. Fortunately, Stick arrives with a member of the Chaste and successfully rescues Natchios and Daredevil.
- Upstairs at Harlem's Paradise, Cornell Stokes, also known as Cottonmouth makes a partnership with Domingo Colon, as they mention that Stokes' great-uncle Peter, also known as Pistol Pete, and Domingo's brother Salvador Colon intended to in the past. Domingo wants to give Stoke's cousin Mariah Dillard a donation.
- Dante Chapman, Shameek Smith and Chico Diaz, working for Stokes, are sent to sell Hammer Industries weapons to Colon's men. However, Smith betrays Stokes and shoots the men to steal the money. A shootout begins, ending in the death of all three of Colon's men. Smith then betrays and fatally shows Chapman so he only has to split the money between him and Diaz.
- As Chapman dies, he calls Tone, one of Stokes' henchmen, telling him of Smith and Diaz's betrayal.
- In Matt Murdock's Apartment, Stick saves Natchios from dying. Murdock discovers that Stick has actually known Natchios for a long time, but when he asks how he knows her, he avoids the question.
- Cage and the woman from the bar, Misty Knight, return to Luke Cage's Apartment and engage in passionate lovemaking.
- Knight is called by her colleague Rafael Scarfe and told she has to visit the scene of the shootout in the junkyard. She lies, telling Cage she is an auditor, and leaves.
- Detectives Scarfe and Knight investigate the crime scene.
- The trial of Frank Castle continues, now with Col. Ray Schoonover in the dais in order to testify for Nelson and Murdock (only Foggy Nelson and Karen Page now). Schoonover tells the story of how Castle saved him and a group of military men while they were on military service in Afghanistan, describing him as a war hero.
- Hernan Alvarez, also known as "Shades", recently released from a three year stint in Seagate Prison, pays a visit to Stokes on behalf of Diamondback, asking to work together.
- In his apartment, Murdock confronts Stick about not telling the truth so he tells Murdock the history of the Hand and the Chaste's origin, and the start of the endless war between them. He also reveals that both Murdock and Natchios were recruited by him in order to stop the Hand from deploying the Black Sky. However, Murdock does not believe him.
- Pop tells Cage about his feeling of responsibility for Chico Diaz and Shameek Smith, and his worries about them being alone out on the street without his help.
- In the court, Foggy Nelson uses Castle's cranial radiography to build a defense, with psychiatrist Andrew Lee giving his medical opinion, in order to prove that Castle's actions were caused by the damage done to his brain caused by a bullet. After the presentation, there is a sudden outburst as the son of one of Castle's victims claims that he deserves death for killing his father.
- Mariah Dillard interacts with local residents of Harlem, and films a propaganda piece in front of the new Crispus Attucks Complex about rejuvenating Harlem.
- Page convinces Castle to take the stand the next day if they are going to salvage the trial after the outburst.
- Shameek Smith is taken by Cottonmouth's men from a strip club.
- Nelson tells Page that they will need Murdock to question Frank Castle.
- While Murdock confronts a weakened Natchios about being sent by Stick to spy on him, Page arrives at his apartment, only to see Natchios in Murdock's bed. She attempts to leave abruptly, worried that Murdock is cheating on her, but Murdock stops her. Page says that she does not want to discuss anything, and tells him that he has to go to court the next day.
- On the way to Harlem's Paradise, Cage is stopped by Zip and his thugs and handed one of Dillard's leaflets about her vision for Harlem.
- Following Fisk's orders, Roy Olsky tells Castle that if he wants to know more about his family's death, he has to ruin the trial, proclaiming that he is guilty.
- Stokes plays jazz on his keyboard. Cage, washing dishes downstairs, requests his payment for the end of the week, but is denied it. He is surprised to find Stokes' men dragging Smith through the kitchen, but before he can act, he is shocked and angered as Shades walks in behind; Cage recognizes him as one of the men who nearly killed him at Seagate two years prior.
- Stokes beats Smith in a chair, questioning him about the whereabouts of the money he stole, and of Chico Diaz. When Smith spits in reply, Stokes proceeds to beat him much harder, slowly losing restraint until Smith is dead on the floor, his blood splattered over Stokes' clothes.
- Cage paces his apartment, trying to control his anger about Shades, and remembers Reva Connors' words. He decides to go and try to make a difference in the neighborhood.
- Knight and Scarfe investigate the scene of Shameek Smith's murder, and realize they have to find Diaz.
- Skirmish in Genghis Connie's: Zip and his thugs threaten Connie and Jin Lin for money for Dillard's Crispus Attucks complex in their restaurant Genghis Connie's. Luke Cage walks in and tells them to leave, but they do not take him seriously. Zip orders Amos to take out Cage, but he is horrified when Cage is immovable and unaffected, as his wrist and hand shatter on contact. Cage throws him through the window and takes down the thugs, saving the Lins. Connie offers payment but he refuses, though he assures her he will support and defend them.
- Misty Knight pores over evidence from the shootout at the junkyard and pictures the gunfight in her mind, so as to work out what happened.
- At Pop's Barber Shop, Pop and Cage discuss their fictional heroes and favorite writers.
- The next day in court, while Castle takes the stand, Murdock hears a guard whisper to Castle that he has to think on what he wants next. Murdock makes his court statement, regarding the feeling that New York needs heroes. Once he finishes his statement, Castle asks Judge Cynthia Batzer if he could make a statement, then he proceeds to tell the jury that he would commit the murders all over again. He begins to shout, saying that he is not crazy and does not need anyone's help; he insists that he enjoyed killing those men, and would continue killing whoever he wants given the chance. Castle is removed from the courtroom and sentenced to imprisonment immediately.
- At the entrance of Pop's, Bobby Fish plays a game of chess against Turk Barrett, who is visiting Harlem after encountering trouble with Daredevil.
- Soon, Stokes walks into Pop's for a shave, accompanied by Shades. Cage becomes tense and on edge to be in the presence of Shades, accidentally breaking his broom. Shades begins a conversation with him, fortunately not recognizing him as Carl Lucas. Shades says he has recently returned from three years in prison. Once Stokes' shave is complete, Cage forces him to pay for the cut before he leaves. Stokes promises to visit Pop from time to time.
- Now that they have lost the case, Foggy Nelson and Karen Page blame Murdock for what happened in the court, for not helping them enough. Page ends her relationship with him.
- Pop asks Cage to find Diaz as soon as possible, before Stokes or the police can get to him.
- Misty Knight and Rafael Scarfe visit the St. Nick basketball playground for information on Diaz from his friends. Knight impresses the boys with her basketball skills and earns their respect.
- Stokes and his men visit Mariah Dillard in her office, and Stokes remind his cousin that he needs her to do the politics for him and resolve his problems.
- Questioning people around Harlem so as to locate where Chico Diaz could be hiding, Cage finally manages to find Diaz. He warns Diaz of how much danger he is in, but Diaz ignores him, refusing to return to Pop's.
- Cage returns to the barber shop and speaks with Pop outside. Pop tells him about his time as a gangster on the streets, taking Chico's father Fredo Diaz and a young Cottonmouth under his wing. He also talks about his estranged son, who he has not seen for decades. Cage tells Pop that Diaz refused help, to Pop's dismay. They return inside and to their surprise, they find that Diaz has returned to the barber shop for their help. Pop becomes emotional and upset with him for becoming involved in the gangs, but overjoyed that he has returned.
- Scarfe and Knight head to Pop's Barber Shop to question Pop for information on Diaz's whereabouts, bumping into Barrett on the way as he leaves. The detectives enter the barber shop. After greeting each other with an embrace, Pop denies to Knight having seen Diaz, insisting he has not been into work for two days. Cage and Knight have an awkward reunion, pretending that they have never met before. Cage is offended by the revelation that Knight lied to him about her profession.
- After the detectives leave, Pop requests that Cage ask Stokes for a parley over Diaz's safety.
- Elektra Natchios and Stick discuss Matt Murdock's decision to not become involved with the Chaste. Inspired by the words that Murdock told her about not following Stick's orders anymore, Natchios says goodbye to Stick, saying that she will try to become a better person just like Murdock wanted.
- Cage quits his job at Harlem's Paradise, and goes to speak with Stokes. He agrees to come in for a haircut and discuss the matter. While Cage and Stokes speak, Tone receives a text message from Turk Barrett, informing him of Diaz's location at the barber shop in return for money.
- Ambush at Matt Murdock's Apartment: Back in his apartment, Murdock and Natchios are suddenly attacked by a Hand ninja, who shoots Murdock through the shoulder with a poisoned arrow. Murdock retaliates, managing to defeat the ninja, only to discover that he is a very young man. Before he can do anything, Natchios slices the boy's throat with a knife, killing him to protect Murdock, and stating that this is who she is. Murdock passes out due to the poison.
- Tone assumes that Stokes will want Diaz dead, and heads to Pop's Barber Shop to kill him. As Pop is cutting Lonnie Wilson's hair again, Tone arrives and dual wielding guns, he opens fire, recklessly shooting down the room. Cage instinctively dives to shield Wilson with his bulletproof skin, and Diaz is injured. However, one bullet ricochets off of Cage and through Pop's neck. Tone inspects the room, but Cage and Wilson play dead. Tone leaves, believing he has succeeded. Cage runs to embrace Pop as he bleeds out on the floor and dies.
- As Misty Knight analyzes the scene of the shooting, Cage mourns the death of his friend. Knight is baffled by the fact that his shirt has multiple bullet holes, but he has no wounds, and managed to protect Lonnie Wilson.
- On returning to Harlem's Paradise, Tone expects Cornell Stokes to be pleased with him. He is disappointed that Tone killed him without locating the money first.
- When Tone then reveals that he also killed Pop, Stokes loses his temper and throws Tone off the roof to his death, angered at the unjust murder of his old mentor.
- Detective Knight ponders to Scarfe over how Cage could have remained unharmed by the shooting.
- Luke Cage and Cornell Stokes both sadly reminisce and mourn over Pop's death.
- Cage stands on a hill overlooking the Crispus Attucks Complex, when a young man holds a gun to his head and attempts to rob him. Cage is angered by his use of racially sensitive language and turns on him, goading him to pull the trigger. When he does not, Cage takes the gun and demonstrates his bulletproof skin, shooting himself at point blank in the stomach, and scaring him away.
- The morning after the attack, the news reports on the gunning of Pop's Barber Shop and Pop's death, as both Cage and Stokes watch on television.
- Murdock is tended to by Elektra Natchios who tells him that she will never change. Murdock decides that they have to stop trying to change their different opinions on justice methods and says that he is done with her.
- Another weapons deal between Stokes' and Colon's gangs goes wrong when Colon's men kill Stokes' in retaliation for the shootout in the junkyard, and steal the weaponry.
- Misty Knight and Rafael Scarfe investigate the scene of the latest shooting, questioning people to no avail.
- Luke Cage goes to the morgue to see Pop's body. While he is there, Stokes also arrives, and the two discuss Pop. Stokes says he will pay for the funeral service. Cage blames his death on Stokes, who tells him to back down, but Cage states that he is "just getting started."
- Cage returns to the barber shop to talk with Bobby Fish about the future of the shop. They realize they need $80,000, so Cage suggests robbing Cottonmouth for the money. When Fish points out that would only cause more issues, Cage instead decides to take down those who work for him.
- Scarfe and Knight visit Chico Diaz in hospital so as to question him for any information to take down his attackers. He refuses to help them, terrified for his life.
- Stokes tells his assistant he wants Tone's body taken care of before the police force can analyse it.
- Castle is imprisoned in Ryker's Island and, following the orders that he received, he meets with Wilson Fisk.
- Fisk reveals to Frank Castle that the kingpin of the prison, Dutton, could have more information about the massacre of his family. He tells Castle Dutton's activities schedule and equips him with a shiv to attack Dutton later that day.
- Nelson visits Murdock and together they decide to end Nelson and Murdock.
- As she leaves the hospital, Misty Knight bumps into Luke Cage entering. She confronts him about the events of the last 72 hours, believing him to be linked to the occurrences.
- Believing that the case is not finished, Karen Page decides to continue investigating evidence about the fiscal changes to Castle’s file.
- Cage enters Diaz's ward to question him himself. Diaz eventually reveals to him about Cottonmouth's stash houses, and how he hides his money in the Crispus Attucks Complex.
- Daredevil confronts Stan Gibson about working with the Hand, and he reveals that they have his son in a fortress called the Farm. Gibson and Daredevil go to the Farm to get him back.
- Page goes to see Mitchell Ellison and shows him what she has on Castle's case. They decide to look into who the other dead body from the massacre was, that the medical examiner Gregory Tepper hid from the public.
- Cage attacks one of Cottonmouth's safes in a stash house, taking down his men and ripping off the safe door, before leaving.
- As Fisk planned, Castle infiltrates into Dutton's jail area, kills his two bodyguard inmates, and questions him about what happened the day this family was killed. Dutton reveals the involvement of a drug dealer called the Blacksmith in the meeting of three gangs that went wrong when he did not show up, and turned into a three way firefight that killed his family.
- Assassination of Dutton: When he is finished, Castle stabs him repeatedly and starts to walk out, but Fisk betrays him by not letting him to escape. All of Dutton’s inmate allies emerge from their cells and attack Castle. However, Castle manages to kill them all in a brutal and bloody fight, to the dismay of Wilson Fisk, who was waiting for Castle to die inside with them. Prison guards arrive and gas him with a sedative to knock him out, dragging him away.
- Page and Ellison go to see Tepper, and discover from him that the dead body belonged to an undercover police officer on the scene. Knowing now that the Massacre at Central Park was a covert operation, they decide to find out who else was involved in it.
- Scarfe and Knight investigate in the wake of Cage's attack. Scarfe is baffled by the fact that the mysterious attacker took nothing from the safe. They find a young woman in the house, who tells them about the man who attacked the building.
- Frank Castle confronts Fisk about what happened in Dutton’s prison ward, and Fisk tells him that due to Dutton's death, he is now the man in charge of the prison, and he is willing to set him free, because if Castle kills all the criminal leaders in the city, when Fisk eventually leaves the prison, he will be the only criminal leader in New York. Castle promises that the next time they meet, only one of them will make it out.
- Cornell Stokes and Mariah Dillard talk together on a bench. The cousins discuss improving Harlem in their own images, and the need for the Crispus Attucks Complex.
- Rescue in the Farm: Daredevil infiltrates the Farm and discovers members of the Hand, draining dangerous amounts of blood from children for an unknown reason. He is soon attacked by a ninja, who mentions meeting him before. To Daredevil's surprise, the ninja reveals himself to be Nobu Yoshioka, who Daredevil was sure had died. Yoshioka imply states that there is no such thing as death, before leaving the room, with a mysterious sarcophagus behind him.
- Detective Knight tells Scarfe about Pop. She says that she knew him since she was 9, and he was the reason she got into basketball. The two lift each other's spirits with banter about their favorite basketball teams.
- As Castle escapes from prison, Fisk visits Dutton in the medical room and tells him that he is now the Kingpin of the prison, and that he will die soon from his injuries.
- Domingo Colon visits Harlem's Paradise to confront Cottonmouth about the attacks during deals, turning his back on their deal for Stokes' betrayal. Stokes tells his men that Colon has just declared war on them.
- Stan Gibson finds his son, drained of blood but alive, and hugs him desperately. Daredevil contacts the police detective Brett Mahoney and alerts him of the Hand’s plans, then orders him to take the drained kids to Metro-General Hospital in secret, stating that the only one who can take care of them is Claire Temple.
- Luke Cage goes back to the Crispus Attucks Complex and prepares to attack it, putting hip hop music on in his earphones. He proceeds to rip off a car door and break into the building. He smashes his way through, taking out everyone in his way, smashing them into the wall and knocking them with the car door, railings, building's scaffolding and even a sofa he finds.
- He is impervious to all attacks against him due to his invulnerability, and leaves every man either knocked out or fleeing the scene. He then steals the money needed for the barber shop and leaves the rest for the cops to find, before leaving to return to Bobby Fish.
- Misty Knight later envisions the scene of the attack in her mind to think through how events must have played out, but Scarfe interrupts her. He tells her that he feels that in this world of Avengers and superpowers, the job of being a policeman is useless.
- Murdock visits Temple and tells her that she has to take care of the children.
- Chico Diaz leaves hospital and asks Scarfe for help. Scarfe meets with him, but when Diaz turns his back on him, Scarfe suddenly betrays and attacks Diaz, suffocating him until death.
- Scarfe visits Stokes at Harlem's Paradise to inform his secret employer of his success in killing Chico Diaz, and asking for money from Stokes in return. He also tells Stokes that from tracking Detective Knight's phone, he knows where Luke Cage lives.
- Cage shows Fish the money he has retrieved, and promises to help him decide the future of the barber shop soon.
- Luke Cage goes to Genghis Connie's for food. Cottonmouth meanwhile positions himself on a rooftop opposite the building, setting up a missile launcher to kill Cage and destroy his home. He takes aim and releases the missile. As it travels towards the restaurant, Cage has a second to react and dives to protect Connie Lin as the building explodes and collapses on top of them. Cottonmouth chuckles at his seeming success.
- As firemen and police stand over the wreckage a few hours later, Cage and Lin wake underneath the rubble. Lin's leg is severely injured. Cage begins to reminisce about his time in prison as he slowly and carefully moves the wreckage from above them so as to pull himself and Lin out to safety.
- Cage eventually lifts the last piece of wreckage away and the two are extracted from the rubble to safety, and Lin is taken for medical attention.
- The press follow Cage to question him. He only tells them his name before leaving, and the local news widely reports on Harlem's new hero "Luke Cage".
This section requires expansion
- The news reports that Castle has escaped.
- Samantha Reyes discovers a copy of Castle's cranial radiography in her daughter’s backpack and worries for her safety.
- Assassination of Samantha Reyes: Fearing that something could happen to her daughter, Reyes reunites with the trio and reveals to them that the Massacre at Central Park was a covert operation. During the meeting, Murdock hears a sniper rifle being cocked and instinctively pushes Nelson and Page away for safety, but Reyes is shot and killed.
- Nelson, having been injured by a bullet, is taken to the hospital. Knowing that he could be involved, Murdock decides to confront Wilson Fisk, but as lawyer Matt Murdock, not as Daredevil.
- In Ryker's Island, Murdock meets with Fisk and bluntly accuses him of being involved in Castle's escape. Fisk says that he recognizes him from the Scene Contempo Gallery several months back. But when Murdock mentions Vanessa Marianna and threatens Fisk saying that will prevent her from returning to the United States of America, Fisk attacks Murdock violently. The lack of guard reaction shows Murdock that Fisk has control of the prison, making him vulnerable. Fisk promises Murdock that when he gets out, he will destroy both his and Nelson's life before letting him go. Furious and a little worried, Murdock leaves the prison.
- Believing that Castle is behind the attack on Reyes, Page and Ellison decide to visit Dr. Tepper again.
- Attack on Elektra Natchios: Elektra Natchios is attacked at the airport on the way out of New York by Jacques Duchamps, a member of the Chaste sent to kill her. She uses his twin sai to stab him. Before he dies, Duchamps reveals that Stick sent him, and Natchios prepares to get revenge against her former mentor.
- When Ellison and Page arrive at Tepper's apartment, they find that he has just been killed by "Castle". Page does not believe that Castle did it. Considering that she could be the next victim, Ellison sends two police officers to accompany Page to her home as she tries to retrieve some files.
- Murdock, wearing his suit, goes to Metro-General to see Temple, and they discuss Murdock's double life as vigilante and as a normal man.
- In her apartment, Frank Castle reunites with Karen Page insisting he is innocent for the previous attacks, but Page is cautious to believe him. Castle notices that there is something wrong and pushes her away as bullets from a sniper rifle riddle the apartment. Now believing Castle, Page exits with him.
- While eating dinner in prison, Fisk has a thought that Murdock may be more than he appears. He orders his attorney Benjamin Donovan to bring him their files on Murdock.
- Attack on Metro-General Hospital: Horrified, Daredevil notices Hand ninjas scaling the hospital wall. They successfully scale and infiltrate the hospital in an attempt to take back the children whose blood they were draining. Stan Gibson’s son Daniel kills his father. Temple is ambushed by the Hand and thrown from the building to distract Daredevil, forcing him to descend the wall to save her, and in the meantime, the Hand murders Temple's frienc Louisa and gets away with the children.
- In the morning, Murdock visits the hospital and apologizes to Temple for the death of her friend during the attack, and for bringing her in on the problem.
- Murdock receives a call from Brett Mahoney, who informs him of the shooting in Karen Page's Apartment.
- At the 15th Precinct Police Station, two guards are assigned to protect Page. When she leaves she finds Murdock outside, worried about her. When he offers his aid, Page refuses, but tells him that Castle actually saved her, and that he is not behind the recent attacks as the city believes. She mentions her thoughts that the so-called Blacksmith could be responsible.
- Page manages to avoid the two guards assigned to protect her and reunites with Castle in a car. They both go to a diner in order to contemplate what to do next.
- Marci Stahl visits Nelson in the hospital and tells him that his participation in Castle's trial has attracted the attention of her boss.
- In order to stop his attacks, Daredevil decides to take down the Blacksmith, so he ambushes Blake Tower in order to retrieve any information on his identity. But Tower says that they never obtained his name and only investigated on his competition in the drug trade. Realizing that Tower was talking about Madame Gao, Daredevil goes to confront her. Surprised that Daredevil knew she was back in the city, Gao asks him of his intentions, and soon they discuss the Blacksmith. Gao reveals to him that the Blacksmith imports his drugs by ship at the docks.
- Due to the recent incidents in Metro-General Hospital, the hospital administration decides to keep the previous attack secret and cover up the death of Temple's friend and colleague as simply an attack by a patient. Infuriated by this decision, Temple quits her job at the hospital.
- With the information from Gao, Daredevil guesses that the Blacksmith is operating in the dock of Pier 81, and heads over there.
- Meanwhile, Castle is ambushed at the diner by the Blacksmith's men, but he notices them coming and defeats them. Castle forces them to reveal the Blacksmith's location at Pier 81 before killing them and proceeding to hunt down the drug lord. Shocked by Castle's actions, Page calls the police.
- Destruction of the Blacksmith's Ship: Castle arrives at Pier 81 and kills the Blacksmith's men. He begins pouring gasoline in order to burn down the ship, and attacks a man claiming to be the Blacksmith himself. Before Castle could kill him, Daredevil arrives to stop him. Daredevil reveals that he knows when someone is lying, and that this man is lying to protect the real Blacksmith. Enraged, Castle attacks Daredevil, but is defeated. They argue over Castle’s conviction to kill the Blacksmith.
- Daredevil and Castle both hear a group of men coming, who say that they will destroy the ship with them on board. When Daredevil suggests that they should escape, Castle throws him off the ship and ignites it, killing all of the Blacksmith's men and seemingly himself in the process.
- Temple and Foggy Nelson leave Metro-General Hospital.
- Page and Officer Mahoney arrive at the dock. Mahoney is fairly sure that Castle has died in the explosion.
- Daredevil emerges from the water and successfully makes it back to his apartment.
- Stick is informed by his men that Elektra Natchios killed Jacques Duchamps and that she is coming for him. He orders his men to find Murdock. When the men enter the car, they are stabbed by Natchios. Bleeding out, they get to Matt Murdock's Apartment and before dying they manage alert him of the situation.
- Kidnapping of Stick: Natchios finds Stick and proceeds to fight him. Soon, Daredevil arrives to stop them. While they argue, they are ambushed by the Hand, who kidnap Stick. Daredevil confronts Natchios about her actions, but she claims that she will kill Stick anyway, before kissing Murdock and running away.
- Assuming that Castle's corpse is among the bodies at the scene of the explosion, Page stays into the morning so as to know for sure. The body does not turn up, but Mahoney assures Page that Castle is dead.
- In their law office, Murdock uses the planes of the city in order to discover where the Hand could be hiding. Nelson arrives and after a conversation about their future, he remarks that Murdock should look in abandoned subway tunnels under manhole covers.
- Using the information that Foggy Nelson gave to him, Murdock as Daredevil drops into an old railway tunnel and starts to investigate.
- In the New York Bulletin Building, Mitchell Ellison tells Page that to write her article on Castle for Sunday 22nd's paper, she should visit one of Castle's old friends. She decides to visit Ray Schoonover.
- In the tunnel, Daredevil is attacked by Hand ninjas. He defeats them and successfully tracks and rescues Stick, who is severely injured. But when they attempt to escape, Natchios appears and stops them.
- Meanwhile, Page goes to Ray Schoonover’s home and starts to interview him about Castle's past life. Looking at Schoonover's photographs on the wall, Page recognizes one of the men from his burnt corpse at Pier 81, realizing that this man was involved in the Blacksmith incident the night before. Realizing now that Schoonover may well be the Blacksmith, Page attempts to leave and escape, but Schoonover stops her, suddenly threatening her with a hidden gun. Schoonover takes her to her car and forces her to drive away.
- Nobu Yoshioka and his men arrive and reveal to Elektra that she is the “Black Sky”. Elektra is overwhelmed and confused by the revelation, but suddenly begins to consider joining Yoshioka, however Daredevil convinces her not to. The trio fight the Hand and manage to escape with Stick.
- Assassination of Ray Schoonover: As Page drives, her car is ambushed by Castle, attacking Schoonover now that he knows he is the Blacksmith. Castle drags an injured Schoonover out of the car and through the woods, taking him into his nearby cabin. Despite Page's despairs at Castle's mercilessness, Castle kills Schoonover.
- Angered by his interference in their plans, Nobu Yoshioka decides that Daredevil must die.
- Yoshioka orders Tyler to bring him the police files of Daredevil’s previous rescued citizens. Threatening Brett Mahoney that they will kill his mother, Mahoney gives the Hand the files that they required. Tyler gives them to Yoshioka.
- In his apartment, Murdock stitches Stick’s wounds. He tells Elektra that they will face the Hand together.
- Recommended by Marci Stahl, Foggy Nelson meets with Jeri Hogarth who offers him a position in her firm, stating that he would be a great asset for them in future vigilante cases. Nelson accepts gratefully.
- Daredevil and Natchios go to Melvin Potter's Workshop, where Potter gives Daredevil a prototype billy club he has been working on. He also makes Natchios a new outfit.
- Castle returns to his family's home and using his x-ray of his skull as an inspiration he embraces the mantle of the "Punisher", painting the skull in his Bulletproof Vest.
- The Hand kidnap twenty of Daredevil's previously rescued citizens from Hell’s Kitchen in order to attract his attention including Karen Page, Jerry and ironically Turk Barrett.
- At a bar, another of Luis' cousins Ernesto talks to a woman, who tells him she spoke to an Avenger that morning, who was looking for a man who shrinks.
- Nelson receives a call from Mahoney saying that he needs help. Mahoney tells Nelson that he was attacked by a group looking for Daredevil's files. Due to Mahoney's statement, Nelson calls Murdock to alert him of the situation.
- Murdock as Daredevil visits Mahoney, who tells him of how the men who attacked him took files on the people he put away and the people he has saved. Worried for Page's safety, Murdock goes to her apartment only to find that she is not there.
- Attack on the Hand: Daredevil manages to track down the hostages to a remote location and rescues them as he fights Hand ninjas with the help of Elektra Natchios. They are soon severely outnumbered and forced to escape to the rooftop. Murdock declares his love for her and says that he wants a life together. Facing their seemingly final battle, Natchios and Daredevil step out onto the rooftop in order to fight their enemies. After taking down a few of the combatants, they take on Yoshioka himself, but he subdues them in the combat. Yoshioka attempts to kill Daredevil with one of the Twin Sai, but Natchios steps in and Yoshioka inadvertently fatally wounds her. As she dies in Murdock's arms, Natchios says that she knows now how it feels to be good. Blinded by rage, Daredevil attacks Yoshioka in revenge, only to be restrained by newly arriving ninjas. The Punisher arrives in time to help, using his rifle to kill the ninjas holding him back. Daredevil overpowers Yoshioka and uses his billy club to throw him to his death. However Yoshioka survives, but is immediately confronted by Stick, who beheads and finally kills his nemesis.
- Punisher says goodbye to Murdock from above. Before he walks away, Page is glad to notice him having helped on the roof.
- Luis goes to an art gallery with his cousin Ernesto, who tells him about a woman he spoke to the night before, and the Avenger looking for a man who shrinks.
- Scott Lang is forgiven by Maggie and Jim Paxton and they invite him to have dinner with Cassie.
- Luis tells Lang that he heard that Falcon is looking for him.
- Leo Fitz requests to Phil Coulson that he be allowed to travel to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s archives to conduct some research, but instead travels to Morocco to track down a lead on what could have happened to Jemma Simmons.
- In the morning, Joey Gutierrez takes Nature Max Supplements Fish Oil pills and it activates Terrigenesis. It unlocks his ability to liquefy any nearby metal, though he cannot control it. He panics and runs out, trying to make it to the hospital.
- Rescue of Joey Gutierrez: The Advanced Threat Containment Unit (or ATCU) is dispatched and sent to apprehend Gutierrez for the government. As he runs from the organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. gets to him first and rescues him, taking him in a Containment Module up to the Zephyr One and back to the Playground to keep him safe. Phil Coulson subtly takes a photograph of the woman in charge of the ATCU on his cell phone, so as to research into who she is back at the base.
- Daisy Johnson and Bobbi Morse try to console Gutierrez as the team fly back to the Playground.
- Rosalind Price tells the ATCU agents that they will have to work harder to capture Inhumans before S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Johnson and Alphonso Mackenzie break the news to Gutierrez about how his life has changed, but he does not react well. Coulson then asks Morse what has happened to Fitz, and she covers for him, knowing he is secretly in Morocco.
- Fitz tries to make a deal with terrorist Yusef Hadad to give him Splinter Bombs in order to obtain more information about the Monolith that swallowed Jemma Simmons. He tricks him and after obtaining the scroll with the information he escapes the scene, driving away with it.
- Having discovered Price's true identity from the photograph, Coulson and Hunter board a subway train to corner her. However, Price reveals that she had prepared, and ambushes them first. When the two parties begin to exchange quips they realize that neither of them are behind the recent Inhuman murders. Coulson suddenly uses a summoning pod to crash the subway car and escape with Hunter.
- Meanwhile, Johnson and Mackenzie go to see Lincoln Campbell again at the Cincinnati Memorial Hospital where he works, asking for him to come and help Joey Gutierrez get used to being Inhuman. During the conversation, Mackenzie subtly places a tracker on Campbell.
- Attack on Lincoln Campbell: However, a huge monstrous Inhuman arrives and attempts to kill Campbell. As the trio fight the monster, Johnson destroys the floor beneath it and he flees from the scene. Campbell then runs away, knowing he is now considered a fugitive.
- President Matthew Ellis reveals his Advanced Threat Containment Unit to the public, telling them about how it is necessary to control super-powered threats after such events as the Battle of Sokovia.
- When Fitz returns from Morocco, Coulson confronts him about the fact that they have to accept that Simmons may never return. Fitz then despairs, shooting the containment case of the Monolith and breaking in, banging on it in despair for it to "do something."
- Johnson and Mackenzie are discussing whether Gutierrez is fit for the Caterpillars team when panic erupts about Leo Fitz's actions. The team arrive in time to pull him away and shut the containment of the Monolith before it liquefies. Fitz then finds sand on the floor, and shows the rest of the team that this proves that the Monolith is a portal to another planet, where the sand came from. Coulson decides to get the help of Elliot Randolph on working out how to open it properly and get Simmons back.
- Lance Hunter leaves on his mission to hunt down and kill Grant Ward as Phil Coulson, Bobbi Morse and Leo Fitz fly to Norway to pick up Randolph.
- After Coulson threatens Randolph, he reluctantly agrees to help the group.
- Andrew Garner flies in and meets with Johnson and Mackenzie.
- Meanwhile in Sun City, Arizona, May plays golf while her injured father, William May watches on.
- Randolph has a good look at the Monolith and helps Coulson's team to realize that the Monolith had been previously opened in Gloucestershire, England, and that that is where they should fly to for further investigation.
- Kidnapping of Werner von Strucker: In Ibiza, Grant Ward kidnaps Werner von Strucker off his yacht to get him to work for his new HYDRA.
- Having arrived at the castle in Gloucestershire, Coulson, Fitz, Morse and Randolph investigate underneath the castle and find the place where the people in the 19th century used to open the Monolith portal at will. They call Alphonso Mackenzie and ask him to load the Monolith on Zephyr One and fly it over to them with Johnson.
- Hunter visits Melinda May while she spends time with her father, startling her. He tries to convince May to help him in his mission to kill Ward, but she refuses.
- Meanwhile on the planet where Jemma Simmons and Will Daniels are stuck, 4,720 hours after Simmons' arrival, the two are sitting down, ready to watch the rare sunrise about to happen.
- Johnson and Mackenzie arrive with the Monolith and Fitz gets the machine working to open the portal. Once the portal opens, Fitz fires a flare through. Meanwhile on the planet, Simmons sees the flare and gets Daniels to follow her as they run towards it to try and get back. Daniels is cautious however, and sees a sandstorm in their way. Back on Earth, Daisy Johnson is being hurt by a deafening pulsating sound given off by the open portal that only she can hear, and the machine blows, causing the portal to close again.
- Ward threatens Strucker and starts having him tortured for his bank details, telling him that he has to earn everything he gets now. Strucker loses his temper and shows his brutal side, attacking his torturer and impressing Ward. Ward then gets him to join his new HYDRA movement.
- Leo Fitz and Daisy Johnson work out how to make the portal machine work for longer by using Johnson's vibration abilities and Mackenzie's strength, however, they will not be able to hold it for long due to Johnson being hurt by the open portal. On the planet, Simmons and Daniels end up inside the sandstorm and "It" appears once again, this time dressed as an astronaut to trick them into thinking it is one of Daniels' friends. However, Daniels does not fall for the trick and gets her to run to the portal through the storm, while he deals with "It".
- Rescue of Jemma Simmons: On Earth, Johnson opens the portal again and Fitz attaches a harness to himself as he jumps through the portal to rescue Simmons. Simmons hears him calling out her name and she manages to grab onto his hand. Johnson cannot hold the portal open any longer and the Monolith shatters. Despite this, Fitz manages to rescue succesfully. Simmons has finally returned after spending 4,722 hours on the planet.
- William May reminds Melinda of her determination, and she agrees to help Hunter. Garner then calls her to let her know Simmons is safe, and she and Hunter celebrate.
- Jemma Simmons wakes suddenly as they fly her back to base, but when she realizes she is back home she simply lays her head on Fitz's lap.
- Lincoln Campbell is chased by the ATCU through a forest. He escapes them by electrifying a transmission tower, forcing the soldiers to stay away.
- On Ward's orders, Werner von Strucker enrolls in Andrew Garner's psychology course, so as to get in close to him.
- Jemma Simmons showers after her return to Earth. Coulson's team discuss how to treat her, but they are interrupted by Daisy Johnson who claims that Campbell is in trouble. Alphonso Mackenzie reveals to her about the tracker they placed on Campbell, and so Johnson calls Campbell, offering him help. But when he realizes he is being tracked, he blasts his tracker, crushes his phone and runs off.
- Lance Hunter and Melinda May travel to Massachusetts to find Spud, an old friend of Hunter's who worked with HYDRA in the United Kingdom. Hunter manages to get him drunk, and he reveals that in order to get into the new HYDRA, Hunter has to participate in a fight club for new recruits.
- While he is traveling on a bus in the evening, the news comes on, broadcasting about Lincoln Campbell being a wanted fugitive. Campbell short-circuits the TV, but not before a man across the aisle spots him. He is forced to use his powers to escape the situation, and goes to see his trusted friend John Donnelly for refuge.
- Melinda May expresses her concerns to a hungover Lance Hunter about him being able to win his fight later in the day, but he assures her that he has a strategy.
- Due to the recent events, Misty Knight is taken to the interrogation room and is interviewed for the next few hours.
- A weak Cage awakes from his short fainting and proceeds to find Claire Temple for help.
- Diamondback orders his men to find Cage. He then explains Shades that Cornell Stokes meant like a brother to him and threatens Shades with killing him. However, Zip arrives and convinces him of not to because that would mean that they will not be able to find Cage faster.
- John Donnelly takes Lincoln Campbell back to his house and agrees to sell him his car as a favor to him.
- Black Mariah goes to the morgue to see the corpse of his cousin. She apologizes for what happened.
- Meanwhile, Donnelly sees on the news story saying that his friend, Campbell, has murdered people, he calls the hotline, scared of what Campbell might do. In trying to escape, Campbell electrocutes and accidentally kills his friend.
- Cage is found by two cops who recognize him and proceed to arrest him. However, Cage manages to defeat them both by knocking out one of them and the other by throwing him toward their patrol. Unfortunately, the incident is recorded by the patrol's camera.
- Coulson hacks into the President's connection and calls Rosalind Price, asking to talk to her. She meanwhile receives the call informing her of Lincoln Campbell's location and sends Luther Banks and a team to apprehend him. Price then agrees to meet with Coulson.
- Misty Knight reveals to her interrogator that he did not knew that Rafael Scarfe was working for Cottonmouth.
- Duel at the Fight Ring: At the fight club, Lance Hunter is surprised to find that he is being forced to fight Spud. When he begins to be beaten, Hunter uses brass knuckles and accidentally kills him, albeit winning the fight.
- Meanwhile, May is assaulted by three men at the fight club. She leads them away and takes them all out in a fight.
- Chase of Lincoln Campbell: Mackenzie helps Johnson to get into Donnelly's house to help Campbell. Johnson manages to convince Campbell to come back to S.H.I.E.L.D. with her, and they share a kiss.
- Meanwhile, Phil Coulson meets with Price to discuss what each of them want. Coulson deduces that Price also has pictures of Daisy Johnson that she could release to the public, and she threatens that she will release the photographs unless Coulson hands over Campbell. Coulson then informs Mackenzie of the new orders, so Mackenzie reluctantly leads the ATCU straight to Campbell.
- The video of Luke Cage defeating two cops is leaked into the Internet. Becoming viral over the next hours.
- Coulson makes a new agreement with Price, stating that he will work with her and the ATCU to share information and knowledge if she lets his team help Campbell instead. Price agrees to the new terms, and her unit is ordered to stand down.
- On Bobbi Morse's advice, Fitz finally takes Simmons to their dinner date they had planned before she went missing. However, but Simmons is overwhelmed and cannot cope, bursting into tears.
- Mariah Dillard visits Doming Colon and tells him that they have to discuss the future of Harlem with a proposiion that will benefite them all. She tells Colon that he has to invite all the leaders he thinks wpuld be a great asset. Colon tells her that he will invite the leaders of the Macoute, the Yardies, the Cubanos and the Chinese.
- After winning his fight, Hunter finally gets to rise up HYDRA's ranks, and meets Kebo.
- Cage meets with Claire Temple and tells her that he needs her help. She agrees to help him and reveals that she has been investigating how was the experiment that gave him his powers. She also tells him hat they need to visit the one who created the experiment. They decide to visit the Doctor Noah Burstein, the only one who inventtion gave Cage his powers.
- Simmons reveals to Morse that she is studying the remaining rubble from the Monolith because she is trying to understand how to go back to the planet.
- Black Mariah decides to use the video of Cage attacking the cops to promote her campaign.
- Temple and Cage arrive at Burnstein's residence and convinces him to help Cage using Reva Connors's USB with the information about the experiment.
- Priscilla Ridley talks to Knight ordering her to focus only in Cage and not in Dillard nor the one who attacked her last night.
- During the meeting between Dillard and the leaders of the mafias, Diamondback arrives and kills everyone but Domingo Colon only beacuse they were his competition. He then tells Mariah that she will still being on business.
- To cure him, Claire Temple and Noah Burstein must put Cage in a tank full of boiling water similar to when he first got his powers or else the injuries would kill him. After he passes away briefly, Temple throws an electronic device to electrocute him back to life. They decide to turn the water's heat up all the way, which briefly weaken's his skin's durability, allowing Temple to get in and remove the shrapnel.
- Diamondback meets with Mariah Dillard to discuss Luke Cage. Diamondback shows her some weapons, including a Power Suit also created by Justin Hammer.
- Diamondback attacks a police officer with a power suit glove, claiming he is Luke Cage, to frame him once again.
- Mariah Dillard yells at him for it, claiming Harlem is her birthright, but Stryker simply tells her this is one step closer to getting to Cage.
- Misty Knight is not sure Luke Cage actually killed the cop, despite her partner and everyone else at the station believing so. Knight begins searching for the possible real killer, and eventually finds Diamondback as a suspect. Meanwhile, a cop beats a kid who refused to give information about Luke Cage.
- Police officers begin aggressively questioning people for Luke Cage's whereabouts in response to the murdered cop.
- Luke Cage wakes up from the night before. When Noah Burstein leaves the room, Cage and Claire Temple look at Reva Connors's flash drive. They discover she was reporting on his time at Seagate Prison, lying to Cage the whole time about the experiment that got him his powers. When Burstein returns, Cage proceeds to destroy the barn they were in in a rage. Cage and Temple leave afterward with the flash drive. However, Burstein still manages to retreive the data from the USB. Outside, Cage and Temple bond outside Seagate Prison, before leaving for New York again. They briefly stop at a church that Luke Cage remembers.
- They enter the church, Cage starts to figure out that Willis Stryker is definetly his half-brother result of an affair between his father and Stryker's mother.
- Misty Knight finds out Luke Cage is Carl Lucas. Soon after, Mariah Dillard confronts her about the angry cop beating up Lonnie Wilson. Later, Knight questions Domingo Colon for information about Diamondback.
- At Harlem's Paradise, Mariah Dillard speaks out about Luke Cage, the police, and other vigilantes like the Avengers, Daredevil, and Jessica Jones.
- Luke Cage and Claire Temple arrive back at New York and enter Harlem's Paradise, where Misty Knight is searching for Diamondback. Stryker shoots her in the arm, so Cage carries her to safety.
This section requires expansion
- However, Diamondback arrives at Pop's Barber Shop interrupting the exchange between Mariah Dillard, Shades, Misty Knight, Bobby Fish and Luke Cage. Diamondback throws a grenade generating an explosion and throwing everyone away. Misty loses her cellphone that she used to contact Candace Miller and Shades loses the files that prove the innocence of Carl Lucas. Before they escape, Shades picks up the Misty's cellphone as he follows Dillard.
- Cage tells Misty to keep everyone safe as he prepares to fight his brother. A fight ensues between Diamondback and Cage. The battle makes its way to the streets of Harlem. As they continue with the fight some Harlem's residents arrive to give their support to Cage.
- WJBPTV News reports the battle between Luke Cage and Diamonback
- Claire Temple watches the battle on her mother's TV and decides to help Cage.
- Using the battle as an example of violence on the neighborhood, Mariah Dillard gives an interview explaining that what was happening there is something out of control and that that kind of things are what her campaign is trying to avoid.
- Temple arrives at Pop's Barber Shop and sees the brutal fight between Cage and Diamondback. After a lenghty duel, Cage manages to defeat his brother. In the middle of her interview, Misty Knight arrests Black Mariah for the assassination of her cousin, Cornell Stokes.
- Shades uses the Misty's cellphone and pretends to be Misty in order to agree a meeting with Candace Miller.
- In order to testify for the charges he is being accused for, Cage arrives at the Harlem's Police Department with Temple and Misty. Cage explains to Priscilla Ridley, Misty and her partner everything that have recently happened in order to prove his innocence.
- Willis Stryker is taken in custody. He is then taken to a hospital for recovery.
- Ridley confronts Dillard with all the evidence the Police Department has, however, Dillard continues with her lies even when Misty presents her the declaration of Candace Miller accusing her of the death of Cottonmouth.
- So as to make the evidence against Dillard useless, Shades tracks and kills Miller.
- Misty and Ridley are informed of the death of Candace Miller. Knowing that her death makes her statement useless, they are forced to to free Dillard witouth charges.
- Dillard informs to the government of United States of America that Luke Cage is Carl Lucas.
- Misty reveals Luke Cage and Claire Temple that due to Candace Miller's death Dillard was free to leave because Miller's statement was useless. Suddenly two agents from the Seagate Prison arrive and arrest Carl Lucas for his escape from Seagate. Cage surrenders without opposing to the dismay of Temple, Misty and Ridley. Before leaving, Cage and Temple share a kiss. She reminds him that she knows a lawyer that might help him. He finally accepts.
- Cage is taken to the Seagate Prison.
- Misty sees Candace Miller's corpse and decides to make justice by her own. She decides to spy Black Mariah in order to obtain new evidence to bring her down.
- Bobby Fish stays at Pop's and finds the file with the information ot the innocence of Luke Cage.
- As she leaves the Police Department, Temple sees a Colleen Wing's notice of self-defense classes.
- However, secretly, Burstein decides to use Diamondback as a test subject to recreate Luke Cage's powers.
- Assassination of Shane and Lori Henson: In order to recruit more Inhumans and protect them from Lash, Alisha Whitley, under S.H.I.E.L.D.'s order, sends a clone on a recruitment assignment for a married couple of Inhumans she knew from Afterlife, Shane and Lori Henson. As they talk, Lori asks Whitley if she was the anonymous person who sent her an e-mail saying that Inhumans should assemble. This worries Whitley, but before she can inquire further, they are attacked by Lash, who kills the couple. Lash then also kills the clone, causing Whitley's main body to temporarily lose control of her powers. As Lash escapes, Phil Coulson sends Daisy Johnson and Alphonso Mackenzie to trail him.
- Chase of Lash: While Coulson's Team examine the site of the assassination, Johnson and Mackenzie are stopped by a unit of Advanced Threat Containment Unit soldiers and Rosalind Price, now their partners.
- Grant Ward and Kebo discuss the new recruit who took out Spud last week.
- Lance Hunter is given an assignment by Kebo; Hunter, however, has no idea what it is, to the dismay of Melinda May.
- Andrew Garner interviews Jemma Simmons and asks her about her experience on the distant planet. Then Garner confronts Coulson about sending Inhumans like Alisha Whitley with no supervision. May arrives and informs Coulson that she is working with Hunter. Coulson tells May that he needs her with him. Before she leaves, Garner and May have a brief conversation, but her concerns are more about Hunter.
- Leo Fitz discovers that Jemma Simmons has spent the past days researching the Monolith trying to go back to the planet but when he asks why she does not answer him.
- Following Lori Henson's mention of an e-mail, Johnson starts to search her account and discovers that the e-mail was sent by a man called Dwight Frye.
- Attack on Dwight Frye: Johnson discovers that Frye is the person who gave Lash intel on how to find Inhumans to kill. Rosalind Price sends a unit from the ATCU to take Frye into custody. The team go to Frye's apartment and capture him, and he reveals himself to be an Inhuman with the power of detection, who hates himself and all of his kind. When they are about to take him back to their facility, Coulson interrupts them, insisting that Johnson and Mackenzie should accompany them; this causes Luther Banks to abruptly leave.
- Morse assures Simmons that she has told no one about her wish to return to the planet.
- Kebo meets with Hunter and puts him in the back of a car to take him to the new HYDRA facility and introduce him to their new director.
- En route to the ATCU facility, Lash attacks the truck and kills Frye. Johnson, too injured to help, notices from his shadow that Lash has a second Human form as he transforms and escapes.
- In the early morning, Johnson reveals to Mackenzie that she saw Lash transforming into a normal person.
- Attack on Grant Ward: Now in the HYDRA Facility, Kebo introduces Hunter to the "director" of HYDRA. Grant Ward sees Hunter as he blows his cover and a firefight begins. Soon, May arrives as back-up. Ward reveals that Werner von Strucker is stalking Garner and shows Hunter and May a live feed on a cell phone. Ward tells Hunter that he will spare Garner's life if they let him go. However, Hunter decides to take the risk and attack Ward, but his shot only wounds him. The mission to kill Garner goes ahead; May, knowing the video footage is completely real, leaves Hunter.
- Attack on Andrew Garner: Concurrently, following Ward's orders at Aaron's Market, von Strucker and two other operatives surround Andrew Garner. A third man arrives with a can of gasoline and locks the door. The clerk manages to run away. As Garner is about to be killed, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, pretending to be a shopper but secretly assigned by Phil Coulson to tail Garner, intervenes and manages to kill one of the HYDRA thugs threatening Garner, but is then killed.
- However, Garner decides to attack von Strucker and transforms into Lash, revealing himself to be the monstrous Inhuman, to Strucker's horror. He blasts the other assassin, giving Strucker the chance to escape. Garner transforms back into a human being and uses the gasoline and lighter to set the building on fire and destroy the evidence. Von Strucker assumes Garner has perished in the resulting explosion as he runs away in terror.
- Jemma Simmons decides to finally tell Leo Fitz about her time on the planet. Once she has finished telling him about her survival, Will Daniels and "It", Fitz agrees to help her on the mission to get Daniels back.
- Andrew Garner is taken to the Playground for medical attention. He lies to May and the others about what really happened, so as to cover his secret of being Lash.
- Coulson takes Lance Hunter off the mission of killing Grant Ward and May replaces him.
- Grant Ward and Kebo discuss his security failure. Ward realizes that S.H.I.E.L.D. will now be looking for Strucker and orders Kebo to get to him first.
- Daisy Johnson tells Coulson about her theory that Lash is an ATCU agent. Coulson reveals Johnson that he will meet with Rosalind Price to visit the ATCU Facility and also to try to gain her trust.
- May recruits Bobbi Morse for the mission to hunt down Ward.
- Werner von Strucker goes to see an old friend of his father, and a very respected leader of HYDRA, Gideon Malick, looking for help.
- May and Morse go to a bank in the Cayman Islands to access Werner von Strucker's vault. They are caught, and despite Morse's attempts to talk them out of the situation, the scenario still ends in a fight, and the duo manage to escape nonetheless.
- At the Playground, Daisy Johnson, Alphonso Mackenzie and Lance Hunter discuss the possibility of Luther Banks being Lash, due to his access to information and not being present during Lash's attacks.
- Chase of Luther Banks: Pursuing the possibility that Banks is Lash, the three follow him from a distance in a van, but Hunter is reckless and impatient and shoots him with an I.C.E.R.. They take a blood sample and send it to Jemma Simmons to process it for Inhuman DNA markers. While they wait, they go to Endotex Labs where Banks was scheduled to arrive, dropping him off unconscious in his car.
- Meanwhile, Coulson takes a detour to the house of Rosalind Price to investigate an alleged robbery. On arrival, Coulson begins to believe that she has staged the robbery so as to earn his sympathy. Price denies this and finally accepts to take him to the compound.
- Fitz, who is researching the Monolith, relays to Morse and May that Strucker checked into an airport in Lisbon a few hours ago, and owns a penthouse in the Portuguese capital.
- While searching for von Strucker, Kebo gets a call and gives the phone to Ward; it is Gideon Malick, who berates Ward for using von Strucker before he was ready for field work. Malick gives von Strucker's location in Lisbon, Portugal, and Ward sends Kebo to find him.
- Harlem's Paradise reopens to the public. As the re-inauguration party is held, Misty Knight arrives in order to continue spying on Black Mariah and find some evidence to bring her down for her criminals actions.
- Johnson, Hunter and Mackenzie arrive to the ATCU Facility and Johnson sends one of Fitz’s new cloaked D.W.A.R.F.s, into the building; she finds Price and Coulson inside, looking at a comatose and imprisoned Inhuman. The three are appalled, but they notice that Coulson does not seem to be reacting similarly. Speaking with Coulson, Price explains that she lost her husband to cancer, and that she believes that it is right and humane to offer Inhumans a chance to be held in stasis until a cure for the Inhuman Outbreak can be found.
- The results of the tests come in, and Simmons calls the trio to tell them that, to their surprise, Banks is not an Inhuman.
- Skirmish in Lisbon: Kebo locates Werner von Strucker and tortures him close to death to find out what information he has leaked. Soon Melinda May and Bobbi Morse arrive. May fights his guards while Morse takes on Kebo himself, defeating him by using her battle staves in the penthouse swimming pool, electrocuting the HYDRA agent. May finds von Strucker, who describes how Garner turned into a monster while they were trying to kill him. May is left in disbelief at the revelation that Garner is Lash, as von Strucker falls into a coma.
- Lincoln Campbell calls Daisy Johnson when she returns to the Playground, telling her he misses her. When the call ends, Johnson notices Andrew Garner standing nearby. He asks Johnson to advise Campbell to reveal his location, pretending to want to use the information to help Campbell, but secretly wanting to find and kill him.
- Daisy Johnson confronts Phil Coulson about the ATCU having imprisoned Inhumans with “inhumane” methods, but he insists that Rosalind Price has good intentions. While they talk, they are being followed by Andrew Garner. Coulson reveals her that he is going with Price to a meeting with the president later, and has also decided that Price has earned a tour of the Zephyr One, guided by Agent Johnson.
- Garner is sent to make a reviewed assessment of Joey Gutierrez at the Cocoon.
- Now in the Playground, May starts to investigate into Garner's previous flight directions in order to compare how close Garner was to the Lash killings, and is saddened when she discovers that they match. Johnson reveals her that Garner is in the Cocoon evaluating Gutierrez.
- Alphonso Mackenzie receives a phone call from Lincoln Campbell; he goes to see why Campbell wants to meet with him and surprisingly not with Johnson.
- Meanwhile, Gutierrez shows that he has more control of his powers now with a demonstration. Before they can continue, they are interrupted by May who orders to the two agents to take Gutierrez back to the base.
- Campbell reunites with Mackenzie and tells him that he has strong suspicions that Lash is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. He tells Mackenzie that he can prove it.
- Meanwhile, Johnson shows Price a Containment Module, stating that she feels it is more humane than the Suspension Gel that the ATCU uses. They debate Human rights to safety.
- May confronts Garner about his alter ego, forcing Garner to shoot her with an I.C.E.R.. He then takes May to an abandoned building at Culver University.
- Kidnapping of Melinda May: Mackenzie brings Campbell to Zephyr One as they alert Coulson that they have worked out that Garner is Lash. The plane is redirected to Colorado to find Garner at Culver University. Garner meanwhile tells May about his transformation and why it was difficult to be close to her. The team arrives at the university to face Garner peacefully. However, Campbell, angered that Lash has killed his friends from Afterlife, attacks prematurely and recklessly, causing Garner to transform and retaliate, and a fight commences. Lash kills many of the ATCU soldiers. Ultimately, they work to lure Lash towards a Containment Module as May calms the man back into human form, before shooting him, forcing him to tumble back into the module. Price talks May into allowing Garner to be placed in Suspension Gel until a cure for his transformation can be found; she reluctantly agrees.
- Coulson's Team watch the sunrise. Lincoln Campbell finally agrees to stay with S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Grant Ward reunites with Gideon Malick.
- Rosalind Price calls Malick, interrupting his meeting with Ward, to apologize for not making their meeting with Phil Coulson; Malick asks her to be more expedient with the meeting. As she hangs up, Coulson emerges from her bedroom, and he and Price share a kiss.
- Late at night, Ward tells Malick that he would like to access one of Wolfgang von Strucker's vaults, said to contain the secret to HYDRA's power, and use it to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. Malick tells Ward that his plans for HYDRA are a threat and that he does not want to be involved, ordering a team of assassins to kill Ward as he leaves. Ward defeats the assassins and kills all but three of them. He proceeds to torture them in order to locate von Strucker's vault.
- After making preparations, Andrew Garner's Containment Module is given to the ATCU in the early morning, to be held in stasis until a cure can be found.
- Alphonso Mackenzie confronts Coulson about his relationship with Rosalind Price. However, Coulson informs him that he has invited Price to the Playground. He then explains to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that he is now initiating Operation Spotlight, a plan for S.H.I.E.L.D. to learn as much as possible about the ATCU and Endotex Labs, and inviting Price is part of discovering whether they can be fully trusted.
- After hours, Ward finally manages to extract the location of "Zepkow" from one of the assassins.
- Operation Spotlight: S.H.I.E.L.D. uses technology planted on Garner's module to disable the ATCU's computers and leak their information. Meanwhile, Price is welcomed to the Playground as Coulson decrypts her phone, allowing Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter to infiltrate the base, discovering that the ATCU has been using the Nature Max Supplements Fish Oil pills to create new Inhumans. Suspicious of the lies at play and a possible link to HYDRA, Morse informs Coulson, who then tricks Price into imprisoning herself in a holding cell so as to question her on their new suspicions of the ATCU's involvement with the terrorist organization. After an honest discussion, they realize that the one behind the creation of the new Inhumans is Gideon Malick, who is the new leader of HYDRA, controlling the ATCU for HYDRA's purposes. At the ATCU labs, a HYDRA agent planted as a worker by Malick named Giyera, who is one of the newly turned Inhumans, attacks Hunter and Morse, using his powers of metal manipulation to fight them. They escape with the help of Luther Banks, and are extracted by Melinda May and Lincoln Campbell.
- Meanwhile, on a flight to Moscow, whilst flying over Zepkow, Germany, Ward jumps out of the plane to land and look for the von Strucker vault, late at night in Germany.
- Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz investigate potential links between the Project Distant Star Return logo and the carvings in the castle in Gloucestershire. They start to discuss Daniels and Simmons becomes emotional; the two finally share a passionate kiss, knocking books on the floor. They see HYDRA's logo upside down in an open book, discovering that the terrorist organization has been behind it all, and is ancient, manipulating all the other organizations to aid them in returning to the distant planet and bring back the creature that lives there. When the team return, they present their findings.
- Grant Ward arrives at the vault, where he finds Malick, who shows him the item that had been held in the vault: one of five fragments from the Monolith that had been hidden away. He tells Ward HYDRA's real origin story and that he wants to bring back the Inhuman; ate Endotex Labs, they were building an army for him, capturing several Inhumans since the Inhuman Outbreak began. He has also redirected Lash's module to him.
- After taking some time to absorb the revelation of HYDRA’s origins, Grant Ward visits Andrew Garner's containment module and begins to torture him with substances similar to mustard gas.
- One month after her death, Elektra Natchios' funeral finally takes place, but only Murdock and Stick attend, in order to give their condolences. They discuss Murdock's love for her as they watch her grave being dug.
- Nelson and Page go to Josie's Bar and have an evening together discussing Nelson's future with Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz and their friendship. They finally close their Nelson and Murdock tab at the bar.
- Page stays at the New York Bulletin Building late on Christmas Eve to write a special article for Mitchell Ellison and the New York Bulletin regarding heroic qualities in New Yorkers.
- Frank Castle goes to his old house and, now that he has found closure, he sets his house alight to burn away the last memories of his former life. He also retrieves a disc with the name "Micro" on it, the name of an old ally.
- Armed with the weapons from Ray Schoonover's armory, Castle prepares to leave the city to continue his mission of punishing criminals.
- Matt Murdock meets with Karen Page at the Nelson and Murdock Law Office, and he begins to apologize to her, but she refuses to listen. Finally, Murdock shows her his Daredevil cowl helmet, revealing his secret to her.
- Unbeknownst to all, the Hand exhumes Elektra Natchios' body and places the corpse in a stone coffin designed to resurrect her as the "Black Sky."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Daredevil: 1.10: Nelson v. Murdock
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 Daredevil: 1.01: Into the Ring
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 WHiH Newsfront Google+ Posts
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 Daredevil: 1.03: Rabbit in a Snowstorm
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Daredevil: 1.02: Cut Man
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 Daredevil: 1.04: In the Blood
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 Daredevil: 1.05: World on Fire
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Daredevil: 1.06: Condemned
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 Daredevil: 1.07: Stick
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 Daredevil: 1.08: Shadows in the Glass
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 Daredevil: 1.09: Speak of the Devil
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 12.6 12.7 12.8 Daredevil: 1.12: The Ones We Leave Behind
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 Daredevil: 1.11: The Path of the Righteous
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 14.3 14.4 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.04: Face My Enemy
- ↑ 15.00 15.01 15.02 15.03 15.04 15.05 15.06 15.07 15.08 15.09 15.10 15.11 Daredevil: 1.13: Daredevil
- ↑ 16.00 16.01 16.02 16.03 16.04 16.05 16.06 16.07 16.08 16.09 16.10 16.11 16.12 16.13 16.14 16.15 16.16 16.17 16.18 16.19 16.20 16.21 16.22 16.23 Daredevil: 2.09: Seven Minutes in Heaven
- ↑ 17.00 17.01 17.02 17.03 17.04 17.05 17.06 17.07 17.08 17.09 17.10 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.05: A Hen in the Wolf House
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 Jessica Jones
- ↑ 19.00 19.01 19.02 19.03 19.04 19.05 19.06 19.07 19.08 19.09 19.10 19.11 19.12 19.13 19.14 19.15 19.16 19.17 19.18 19.19 Jessica Jones: 1.01: AKA Ladies Night
- ↑ 20.00 20.01 20.02 20.03 20.04 20.05 20.06 20.07 20.08 20.09 20.10 20.11 Jessica Jones: 1.02: AKA Crush Syndrome
- ↑ 21.00 21.01 21.02 21.03 21.04 21.05 21.06 21.07 21.08 21.09 21.10 21.11 21.12 21.13 Jessica Jones: 1.03: AKA It's Called Whiskey
- ↑ 22.00 22.01 22.02 22.03 22.04 22.05 22.06 22.07 22.08 22.09 22.10 Jessica Jones: 1.04: AKA 99 Friends
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3 23.4 23.5 23.6 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.06: A Fractured House
- ↑ 24.00 24.01 24.02 24.03 24.04 24.05 24.06 24.07 24.08 24.09 24.10 24.11 24.12 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.07: The Writing on the Wall
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 25.4 25.5 25.6 25.7 Jessica Jones: 1.05: AKA The Sandwich Saved Me
- ↑ 26.00 26.01 26.02 26.03 26.04 26.05 26.06 26.07 26.08 26.09 26.10 26.11 26.12 26.13 26.14 Jessica Jones: 1.06: AKA You're a Winner!.
- ↑ 27.00 27.01 27.02 27.03 27.04 27.05 27.06 27.07 27.08 27.09 27.10 27.11 27.12 Daredevil: 2.04: Penny and Dime
- ↑ 28.00 28.01 28.02 28.03 28.04 28.05 28.06 28.07 28.08 28.09 28.10 28.11 Daredevil: 2.05: Kinbaku
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 29.3 29.4 29.5 29.6 29.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.08: The Things We Bury
- ↑ 30.00 30.01 30.02 30.03 30.04 30.05 30.06 30.07 30.08 30.09 30.10 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.09: Ye Who Enter Here
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 31.3 31.4 31.5 31.6 31.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.10: What They Become
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 32.2 32.3 32.4 32.5 32.6 32.7 32.8 32.9 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.11: Aftershocks
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 33.3 33.4 33.5 33.6 33.7 33.8 33.9 Jessica Jones: 1.07: AKA Top Shelf Perverts
- ↑ 34.00 34.01 34.02 34.03 34.04 34.05 34.06 34.07 34.08 34.09 34.10 Jessica Jones: 1.08: AKA WWJD?
- ↑ 35.00 35.01 35.02 35.03 35.04 35.05 35.06 35.07 35.08 35.09 35.10 35.11 35.12 35.13 35.14 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.12: Who You Really Are
- ↑ 36.00 36.01 36.02 36.03 36.04 36.05 36.06 36.07 36.08 36.09 36.10 36.11 36.12 36.13 36.14 36.15 36.16 36.17 36.18 36.19 36.20 36.21 36.22 36.23 36.24 36.25 Luke Cage: 1.01: Moment of Truth
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 37.2 37.3 37.4 37.5 37.6 37.7 37.8 37.9 Jessica Jones: 1.09: AKA Sin Bin
- ↑ 38.00 38.01 38.02 38.03 38.04 38.05 38.06 38.07 38.08 38.09 38.10 38.11 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.13: One of Us
- ↑ 39.00 39.01 39.02 39.03 39.04 39.05 39.06 39.07 39.08 39.09 39.10 39.11 Jessica Jones: 1.10: AKA 1,000 Cuts
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 40.2 40.3 40.4 40.5 40.6 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.14: Love in the Time of HYDRA
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 41.2 41.3 41.4 41.5 41.6 41.7 41.8 Jessica Jones: 1.12: AKA Take a Bloody Number
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 42.2 42.3 42.4 42.5 42.6 Jessica Jones: 1.11: AKA I've Got the Blues
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 43.3 43.4 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.15: One Door Closes
- ↑ 44.00 44.01 44.02 44.03 44.04 44.05 44.06 44.07 44.08 44.09 44.10 44.11 44.12 44.13 44.14 Jessica Jones: 1.13: AKA Smile
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 45.3 45.4 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.16: Afterlife
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 46.2 46.3 46.4 46.5 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.17: Melinda
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 47.3 47.4 47.5 47.6 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.18: The Frenemy of My Enemy
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 48.2 48.3 Avengers: Operation HYDRA
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 49.3 49.4 49.5 49.6 49.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.19: The Dirty Half Dozen
- ↑ 50.00 50.01 50.02 50.03 50.04 50.05 50.06 50.07 50.08 50.09 50.10 50.11 50.12 50.13 50.14 50.15 50.16 50.17 50.18 50.19 50.20 50.21 50.22 50.23 50.24 50.25 Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 51.2 51.3 51.4 51.5 51.6 51.7 51.8 51.9 Captain America: Civil War
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 52.2 52.3 52.4 52.5 52.6 52.7 52.8 52.9 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.20: Scars
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 53.3 53.4 53.5 53.6 53.7 53.8 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.21: S.O.S. Part One
- ↑ 54.00 54.01 54.02 54.03 54.04 54.05 54.06 54.07 54.08 54.09 54.10 54.11 54.12 54.13 54.14 54.15 54.16 54.17 54.18 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.22: S.O.S. Part Two
- ↑ 55.00 55.01 55.02 55.03 55.04 55.05 55.06 55.07 55.08 55.09 55.10 55.11 55.12 55.13 55.14 55.15 55.16 55.17 55.18 55.19 Luke Cage: 1.02: Code of the Streets
- ↑ 56.00 56.01 56.02 56.03 56.04 56.05 56.06 56.07 56.08 56.09 56.10 56.11 56.12 56.13 56.14 56.15 56.16 56.17 56.18 56.19 56.20 56.21 56.22 56.23 56.24 56.25 56.26 56.27 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.05: 4,722 Hours
- ↑ 57.00 57.01 57.02 57.03 57.04 57.05 57.06 57.07 57.08 57.09 57.10 57.11 57.12 57.13 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.01: Laws of Nature
- ↑ 58.00 58.01 58.02 58.03 58.04 58.05 58.06 58.07 58.08 58.09 58.10 58.11 58.12 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.07: Chaos Theory
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 Captain America: Civil War Prelude Infinite Comic
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 60.2 WHiH Newsfront July 2, 2015 Promotion
- ↑ WHiH Newsfront Tweets
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2 62.3 WHiH Newsfront July 7, 2015
- ↑ 63.00 63.01 63.02 63.03 63.04 63.05 63.06 63.07 63.08 63.09 63.10 63.11 63.12 63.13 63.14 63.15 63.16 63.17 63.18 63.19 63.20 63.21 63.22 63.23 63.24 63.25 63.26 63.27 63.28 63.29 63.30 63.31 Ant-Man
- ↑ WIRED Insider: Darren Cross
- ↑ 65.00 65.01 65.02 65.03 65.04 65.05 65.06 65.07 65.08 65.09 65.10 WHiH Newsfront July 16, 2015
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 Captain America: Road to War
- ↑ 67.00 67.01 67.02 67.03 67.04 67.05 67.06 67.07 67.08 67.09 67.10 67.11 67.12 67.13 Daredevil: 2.01: Bang
- ↑ 68.0 68.1 68.2 68.3 68.4 68.5 68.6 68.7 68.8 68.9 Daredevil: 2.02: Dogs to a Gunfight
- ↑ 69.0 69.1 69.2 69.3 69.4 69.5 69.6 69.7 69.8 69.9 Daredevil: 2.03: New York's Finest
- ↑ 70.00 70.01 70.02 70.03 70.04 70.05 70.06 70.07 70.08 70.09 70.10 Daredevil: 2.06: Regrets Only
- ↑ 71.00 71.01 71.02 71.03 71.04 71.05 71.06 71.07 71.08 71.09 71.10 71.11 71.12 71.13 71.14 Daredevil: 2.07: Semper Fidelis
- ↑ 72.00 72.01 72.02 72.03 72.04 72.05 72.06 72.07 72.08 72.09 72.10 72.11 72.12 Daredevil: 2.08: Guilty as Sin
- ↑ 73.00 73.01 73.02 73.03 73.04 73.05 73.06 73.07 73.08 73.09 73.10 73.11 73.12 73.13 73.14 73.15 73.16 73.17 73.18 73.19 73.20 Luke Cage: 1.03: Who's Gonna Take the Weight?
- ↑ 74.00 74.01 74.02 74.03 74.04 74.05 74.06 74.07 74.08 74.09 74.10 74.11 74.12 74.13 74.14 Daredevil. 2.10: The Man in the Box
- ↑ 75.0 75.1 75.2 Luke Cage: 1.04: Step in the Arena
- ↑ 76.00 76.01 76.02 76.03 76.04 76.05 76.06 76.07 76.08 76.09 76.10 76.11 76.12 76.13 76.14 76.15 76.16 Daredevil: 2.11: .380
- ↑ 77.0 77.1 77.2 77.3 77.4 77.5 77.6 77.7 77.8 77.9 Daredevil: 2.12: The Dark at the End of the Tunnel
- ↑ 78.00 78.01 78.02 78.03 78.04 78.05 78.06 78.07 78.08 78.09 78.10 78.11 78.12 78.13 78.14 78.15 78.16 Daredevil: 2.13: A Cold Day in Hell's Kitchen
- ↑ 79.00 79.01 79.02 79.03 79.04 79.05 79.06 79.07 79.08 79.09 79.10 79.11 79.12 79.13 79.14 79.15 79.16 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.03: A Wanted (Inhu)man
- ↑ 80.00 80.01 80.02 80.03 80.04 80.05 80.06 80.07 80.08 80.09 80.10 80.11 80.12 80.13 80.14 80.15 80.16 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.02: Purpose in the Machine
- ↑ 81.00 81.01 81.02 81.03 81.04 81.05 81.06 81.07 81.08 81.09 81.10 81.11 81.12 81.13 Luke Cage: 1.09: DWYCK
- ↑ 82.00 82.01 82.02 82.03 82.04 82.05 82.06 82.07 82.08 82.09 82.10 Luke Cage: 1.10: Take It Personal
- ↑ Luke Cage: 1.12: Soliloquy of Chaos
- ↑ 84.00 84.01 84.02 84.03 84.04 84.05 84.06 84.07 84.08 84.09 84.10 84.11 84.12 84.13 84.14 84.15 84.16 84.17 84.18 84.19 84.20 Luke Cage: 1.13: You Know My Steez
- ↑ Iron Fist
- ↑ 86.00 86.01 86.02 86.03 86.04 86.05 86.06 86.07 86.08 86.09 86.10 86.11 86.12 86.13 86.14 86.15 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.04: Devils You Know
- ↑ 87.00 87.01 87.02 87.03 87.04 87.05 87.06 87.07 87.08 87.09 87.10 87.11 87.12 87.13 87.14 87.15 87.16 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.06: Among Us Hide…
- ↑ 88.0 88.1 88.2 88.3 88.4 88.5 88.6 88.7 88.8 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.08: Many Heads, One Tale