Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one that crumbles from within, that's dead. Forever."
- ―Helmut Zemo
This is a timeline of events that occurred in 2016.
- Assassination of Rosalind Price: Under the orders of Gideon Malick, and for personal reasons, Grant Ward shoots Rosalind Price from afar while she has dinner with Phil Coulson, and she dies in Coulson's arms. Coulson receives a call from Ward, telling him that now he knows what it feels like to lose someone you care about. Ward sends in a group of assassins to kill Coulson, but the director manages to escape, being driven away in a S.H.I.E.L.D. SUV by Alphonso Mackenzie.
- On returning to the Playground, Coulson immediately begins to make moves with new urgency in his vendetta against Ward. He interrogates each of the members of his original team on their personal connections with Ward so as to learn anything he can about Ward's personality, motives and weaknesses. The team, however, begin to worry that Coulson's fury and drive for vengeance is blinding him and making him reckless.
- Ward returns to the HYDRA Castle to report back to Gideon Malick about successfully killing Rosalind Price.
- Coulson approaches Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse to help him in his personal mission against Ward, giving Hunter another chance to take out Ward after his earlier failure. He finishes making plans and sends Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons with Price's colleague and friend Luther Banks the Distant Star Facility warehouse to recover more information about the portals to the distant planet.
- Coulson then appoints Mackenzie as the stand-in director of S.H.I.E.L.D., knowing that the moves he is about to make are not acceptable or right for a director, then leaves with Morse and Hunter on his vendetta mission.
- Ambush at the Distant Star Facility: On arriving at the facility, Fitz, Simmons and Banks are suddenly ambushed by Giyera and HYDRA agents. Giyera uses his metal manipulation powers to take Banks' gun and shoot him dead, along with all the other agents protecting them, and take Fitz and Simmons as hostages.
- Whilst Phil Coulson flies with Morse and Hunter to secretly find Ward's remaining brother as a bargain chip against him, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons are flown to Gloucestershire and brought before Ward and Malick. The two of them together are resilient, but Ward, knowing them well, suggests they are split up.
- Alphonso Mackenzie lets Coulson know that Fitz and Simmons have gone missing, making him realize that it is now vital his plan to take Thomas Ward works.
- Kidnapping of Thomas Ward: Coulson, Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter stage a robbery together to break into the jewelry store where Thomas Ward works and kidnap him. They take Thomas Ward at gunpoint to his terror, as he does not know that they do not actually intend him any harm.
- While Ward tortures Fitz, Coulson calls him from Price's phone only to show him that he is holding his brother hostage, before hanging up prematurely to anger Ward. Thomas explains, to the trio's surprise, that he hates his older brother and believes he is a bad man. When Ward calls back, Thomas tells him that he has tried to stay away from him all these years. As Ward is distracted by the conversation with his brother, Coulson starts to trace the call. When they track the source to the HYDRA Castle, Coulson takes back the cellphone from Thomas and tells Ward that he is going to kill him.
- They drop Thomas Ward back home and set off to fly to England.
- Melinda May and Alphonso Mackenzie decide together to help Coulson take on HYDRA with the help of Daisy Johnson's team of Inhumans with Joey Gutierrez and Lincoln Campbell.
- Gideon Malick convinces Ward to lead the soldiers on the planet as Leo Fitz agrees to help HYDRA in order to prevent them from killing Jemma Simmons. He quietly assures her he will bring back Will Daniels Malick then uses his collected fragments of the Monolith to reopen the portal. Ward, Fitz and several HYDRA agents proceed to go through. As Coulson flies in above, he realizes that he has run out of time so he dives from the Quinjet into the castle, falling through the portal from above just before it closes. He crashes onto the ground of Maveth and is knocked out on impact.
- Over 6 hours in, Leo Fitz attempts to steal Grant Ward's gun, but Ward stops him. The other HYDRA soldiers then discover a giant statue resembling the HYDRA logo.
- Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse reunite with the Zephyr One and inform Mackenzie of Coulson's actions. Johnson discovers that HYDRA are unloading captive Inhumans at the HYDRA Castle. They split into two teams: one to save Fitz or Simmons and the other to secure the portal.
- Jemma Simmons helps HYDRA to plan the portal's reopening, for Fitz's sake. Gideon Malick reminds her only "Death" will return.
- Agent Johnson discovers aqueducts with an overflow drain in the woods, which they can use to enter the compound. Mackenzie will go with Hunter and Morse to get Coulson while Melinda May and Johnson take Lincoln Campbell and Joey Gutierrez to get their friend back.
- Fitz discovers the hatch entrance to Will Daniels' hideaway, and drops down into the cavern despite Ward's protests, finding Daniels asleep there.
- Coulson wakes from a dream of Rosalind Price. He resolves to keep going and gets up to follow the HYDRA group's trail to hunt down Ward.
- Grant Ward threatens to kill Daniels, but Fitz convinces him to let him live and come with them so that he can get them to the exit point on time, due to his knowledge of Maveth.
- Attack on the HYDRA Castle: May, Johnson, Campbell and Gutierrez slip into the drainage tunnels and approach the HYDRA Castle. Campbell takes out the lighting while the team slip inside.
- Leo Fitz and Will Daniels walk together, discussing HYDRA and Simmons, and Daniels tells Fitz to follow his lead on escaping their captors.
- Meanwhile, Simmons has escaped and is running around the compound. She discovers the Inhuman storage units and finds Andrew Garner's pod. He convinces her to let him free so he can help her to escape HYDRA, and transforms into Lash, saving her and escaping.
- In order to escape from HYDRA together, Daniels reveals to Fitz that he has led the group to the No Fly Zone, as a sandstorm brews.
- Morse takes out the agents ahead and Mackenzie and Hunter follow behind as they close in on the portal chamber.
- Fitz distracts HYDRA soldiers as Daniels sneaks up on them and kills them so that they can escape the group.
- Elsewhere, Daisy Johnson is ambushed by Giyera with gunfire, but Joey Gutierrez melts the bullets, saving her. Melinda May finds Jemma Simmons in time to save her from a HYDRA soldier.
- Leo Fitz and Will Daniels run ahead as Grant Ward discovers the soldiers' bodies and is shot by Phil Coulson, drawing blood and thereby potentially attracting It. Coulson orders him at gunpoint to lead the way to Fitz and the exit point.
- Coulson's Team reunite and break into the portal room with just over 47 minutes to go. May finds the bodies of both HYDRA agents and the captive Inhumans. She returns and informs the team of Lash's massacre, and Simmons feels guilty. Mackenzie orders the team to leave, but Johnson remains with him to help. The others prepare on Zephyr One to collect any of their team who make it out, and Mackenzie and Johnson ready themselves for the portal to open.
- Coulson and Ward eventually spot Daniels and Fitz and hurry to reach them in time. As they walk, Fitz finds the remains of an ancient civilization on Maveth. Daniels tells him of how the advanced beings here warred among themselves and destroyed their entire race because they feared change when It came. Fitz realizes that it is not Will Daniels but It, who has taken over Daniels' dead body.
- The portal opens, again badly affecting Johnson. Her and Mackenzie prepare to shoot anyone who comes through other than their friends. The Zephyr One hovers above, ready to bomb the HYDRA Castle as soon as the portal closes. Johnson collapses.
- Battle on Maveth: A fight ensues between Fitz and It. When Coulson notices he shoots It to help Fitz escape, but Ward takes the opportunity to attack Coulson. Fitz shoots It repeatedly again and brings him down before he can reach the portal. Coulson manages to beat Ward down due to his bound hands. Fitz grabs a flare gun and shoots It, burning Daniels' body. Despite Fitz's advice to leave, Coulson uses his bionic hand to crush Ward's chest, killing him and finally enacting his revenge. Coulson drops the hand, leaving it behind to signify leaving his rage and actions on the planet, and deciding never to act like that again.
- Coulson and Fitz make it through the portal and onto a Containment Module with Mackenzie and Johnson, and Mackenzie orders May to bomb the castle. They fly up to the Zephyr as the castle is destroyed around them. The team reunites with a mixture of emotions. Johnson and Campbell kiss. Simmons soon realizes that Daniels has died and breaks down crying; Fitz embraces her for support. Coulson feels triumphant, but also somewhat guilty for killing Ward.
- Driving to the airport, Gideon Malick's car is stopped in the road by the reanimated corpse of Grant Ward holding Coulson's hand. He realizes that It has returned, inhabiting Ward's body.
- Phil Coulson sends a team to Bogotá in order to investigate the incident while he meets with President Matthew Ellis in Rosalind Price's apartment. They discuss the future of the Inhumans and although Ellis rejects the reauthorization of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public because of its negative image since the Battle at the Triskelion, he says that Coulson will effectively run the search for Inhumans, but the ATCU will still be the public face of the mission. He also says he will name a new head of the ATCU shortly. When Coulson asks for help with Gideon Malick, Ellis says he cannot get involved, as Malick has too much influence.
- Daisy Johnson and Joey Gutierrez speak at the National Police of Colombia Bogotá Station to gain access to the crime scene.
- Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter and Alphonso Mackenzie investigate the crime scene. Mackenzie continues by his own nearby streets and encounters Elena Rodriguez, Mackenzie notices that the tips of her shoes had been scratched off during the raid. Seeing that he has discovered her and believing that he is a corrupt cop, Rodriguez kidnaps Mackenzie using her super speed. She takes him back to her apartment with the help of her cousin Francisco.
- At the Playground, Lincoln Campbell explains to Jemma Simmons about the equilibrium of Inhuman powers. Coulson bursts in, and tells Fitz that he needs to put Werner von Strucker in the Theta Brain-Wave Frequency Machine to find out how to get to Malick.
- Elena sends her cousin Francisco to get rid of the weapons by throwing them into a river.
- Gideon Malick visits "It" in Schoonebeek Oil Field, finding him still in a weak state.
- Elena Rodriguez tells Alphonso Mackenzie that she is not a criminal and believes her new powers are a gift from God to do good. Mackenzie begins to explain about Terrigenesis and Inhumanity when Daisy Johnson, Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter and Joey Gutierrez rescue Mackenzie from Rodriguez's custody and take her in a Containment Module. Morse and Hunter are sent to stop Francisco.
- Von Strucker goes into the machine, and after a long process, he recalls out loud how he found Malick from his father's advice.
- Joey Gutierrez speaks with Elena Rodriguez in her module so as to calm her down. She explains that the police are corrupt and she was taking action to make things better. They believe her and Johnson calls Hunter and Morse to tell them Francisco is not a criminal and to look out for the police.
- Hunter and Morse confront Francisco Rodriguez, when a team of the National Police of Colombia arrive. They use the paralysis powers of the Inhuman called Lucio to capture Morse and Hunter, but they kill Rodriguez.
- After revealing her the death of Francisco, Elena agrees to help the team to rescue their friend, in order to get revenge for her cousin's death.
- Attack on the Police Station: The team succesfully enter the Police Station and fight Lucio and the corrupt police department. They defeat the Colombian police and retrieve their friends as Johnson and Gutierrez use their powers to capture Lucio. However, when they start to leave the station a HYDRA QuadCopter arrives from overhead and uses an Extraction Claw to capture him and take him away.
- Meanwhile, Coulson uses his information from von Strucker and goes to Malick's warehouse. He uses the phone he uses to call Malick, but when he picks up, Coulson only delivers a warning to him that he is tracking all of his phones, and it will cost him millions to shut down all the offices it has tracked to.
- Coulson watches the news about how Malick has shuts down several offices that day. The team say goodbye to Rodriguez who decides to stay in Colombia, but they give her a device to keep in contact.
- Giyera informs Malick that Lucio is currently being treated by the doctors. "It" decides he is ready to show Giyera his power, and uses his powers to infect him.
- Ellis calls Coulson and tells him that he has made Glenn Talbot the new leader of the ATCU.
- When he finds out Talbot is the new head of the organization, Malick sends agents to kidnap his son George Talbot and put him in Suspension Gel, so as to blackmail Talbot to give Malick influence over the ATCU and betray Coulson.
- Having now recovered with the doctors' help, Lucio is brought before "It" as Malick assures him he has been making moves this week to help him gain strength. "It" proceeds to infect Lucio the same way he infected Giyera.
- Coulson meets with Glenn Talbot to discuss their new working partnership. His wife Carla is disapproving after the kidnap of her son. Lincoln Campbell watches on as he continues to learn to be an agent, and he notices a sinister man trailing Talbot. As the man closes in, Melinda May recognizes him as Carl Creel and she and Campbell close in to protect Talbot and Coulson. Just as Coulson wishes Talbot goodnight, Creel arrives and a fight ensues and Campbell and May bring him down, only to be surprised when Talbot says that Creel was not attacking, but protecting him.
- Talbot explains that they broke Creel's conditioning and have trained him to be a good and loyal bodyguard. Jemma Simmons asks Creel in his Containment Module about how he managed to survive the effects of the Diviner. They wonder whether his DNA could hold the answer to a cure for Terrigenesis.
- Coulson's Team with Talbot and Creel set off to fly to Taipei, Taiwan for the Symposium on Alien Contagion of various world ambassadors. They believe that Malick has an inside man or woman working for him and plan how to infiltrate the officials' rooms to find out who they are. During the trip, Hunter says that they cannot trust in Creel.
- Talbot and Coulson arrive at the symposium. They begin to talk to attendees Anton Petrov, Xiao Chen and Ellen King in an attempt to work out who is secretly working for Malick. Talbot acts along so as to avoid suspicion as he is really the inside man, working for Malick under threat of his son's life.
- Symposium on Alien Contagion: Coulson, pretending to be "Dr. Sean Lundwall," teaches the officials about the Inhumans at the symposium, and the attendees all debate and discuss the contagion, trying to come to an agreement on how to act. Meanwhile, Coulson's agents investigate their rooms. At the symposium, Petrov suggests a home for Inhumans in Russia, arousing suspicion in Bobbi Morse because of his desire to have them all in one place. While investigating, Hunter notices Creel outside leaving his post and goes to stop him finding a truck with the Suspension Gel chamber of George Talbot. As he attempts to warn his team that something is wrong, Creel surprises him, knocking him out from behind. At the symposium, Talbot suddenly, to Coulson's shock and horror, announces that Coulson is a traitor in their midst, betraying him. Gideon Malick enters, declaring him "Phil Coulson, the head of HYDRA," and having him taken away.
- Hunter wakes and distracts his assailants as Morse and May attack them from behind. The three then proceed to try to help Coulson and defeat the HYDRA agents.
- Phil Coulson and Glenn Talbot are lined up to be shot by HYDRA soldiers when Malick turns back on his deal with Talbot. However, before hey can fire, Carl Creel attacks them and takes them out, rescuing them. They go to reunite with May, Hunter and Morse. They defeat the HYDRA agents, but Malick gets away to drive to the airport. Coulson sends Hunter and Morse to follow him.
- Hunter and Morse tells Coulson that they are hiding in the hold of Malick's private plane as Malick is flying with Anton Petrov to Russia. Petrov expresses his gratefulness for Malick's offer to help Russia deal with Inhumans.
- Disagreeing with the plan of an Inhuman reservation, the Primer Ministre Dimitri Olshenko sent his attaché Yuri Krupin to shut down the operation but Krupin is killed by the Petrov's Inhuman Androvich whom has psychic powers and is the Minister of Defense and former KGB assassin.
- Malick's plane lands in Moscow and he starts moving trucks to a Russian facility in Siberia. Morse and Hunter exit the hold and hide, watching the trucks and reporting back to Coulson's Team, flying over on the Zephyr One. They follow the trucks and soon they get to the Russian Facility noticing a tied up Inhuman being taken into the compound.
- Having now landed nearby, Hunter and Morse rendezvous with the rest of the team on the Zephyr and discuss plans to infiltrate the Russian Facility.
- Melinda May and Lance Hunter hide from a patrol as they move in on the base. They discover the dead body of Russian Prime Minister Dimitri Olshenko's attaché Yuri Krupin.
- Bobbi Morse, Daisy Johnson and Alphonso Mackenzie break into the security room of the facility. Morse takes the clothes of the guard she knocked out to use as an undercover disguise, and leaves to find Gideon Malick and Anton Petrov.
- Malick tells that as Olshenko disagree with the Inhuman's reservation they will have to kill him so he sent General Androvich to kill him. Malick leaves the compound.
- Coulson notices AW139 helicopters arriving, and realizes the Prime Minister and his detail are traveling to the compound, and that Malick is planning for Androvich, on the loose, to kill him. He instructs his team to ignore Malick and protect the Prime Minister.
- Attack on the Russian Facility: S.H.I.E.L.D. discover the HYDRA's plans of killing Olshenko and decide to save him. A fight ensues where Hunter manages to protect Olshenko with Johnson and Mackenzie following behind. But they are attacked by Androvich who uses his abilities of Darkforce manifestation to manipulate his shadow's density and turn on the trio. Meanwhile, Petrov is killed by Hunter. Before Androvich can kill Hunter and Olshenko, Morse runs ahead and shoots the general among his guards. Despite the fact they have saved him, Olshenko arrests Morse and Hunter by the general's guard for the murder, and the deaths of Petrov and Krupin.
- Phil Coulson contacts President Ellis to get involved and save the lives of Morse and Hunter.
- At Moscow's Interpol Black Site, interrogation begins on Morse and Hunter over the Attack on the Russian Facility and accusations that they are former agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Morse and Hunter are put through polygraph lie detector tests, but avoid answering the questions. However, when Morse denies that she was the one who kill Petrov, Duval the interrogator plays this is as a confession, and Hunter is dragged away from his interrogation.
- Hunter is taken from the firing squad when President Matthew Ellis arrives and intervenes. Morse reunites with Hunter.
- Ellis tells Olshenko there was a coup attempt on his life and he should be appreciative. Coulson also arrives, introduced as a high up member of the ATCU.
- Coulson enters the room to speak to Morse and Hunter. He pretends not to know them, then uses his prosthetic hand to subtly turn off the signal for 90 seconds and tells them that he has the thought of a risky extraction plan but that means that they will have to change their identities. However, the duo refuse saying that they are willing to take the hit, so as to protect S.H.I.E.L.D. Coulson sadly and reluctantly agrees that he will let them go. After a negotiation, Morse and Hunter are released from the Liverpool but they are forced to not be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent anymore as so they can never speak to S.H.I.E.L.D. or their friends again.
- Coulson returns to the Zephyr One and explains to the team and especially a very emotional Mackenzie why their friends are not coming back, and can never come back.
- In a pub in the United States of America, Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse discuss what they can do next. They notice a conspicuous man nearby, who they realize is spying on them. Unbeknownst to them, their friend are also in the pub in order to give them their respects, a Spy's Goodbye. The team begin to go out from the pub but Mackenzie stays a little longer, tearing up as he has to leave his close friends. Morse and Hunter become very emotional, and hold hands, knowing they at least have each other for support to make it through.
- Gideon Malick returns home and reunites with his daughter Stephanie Malick. The two of them shoot birds together and discuss Hive, and how he seems to be waiting to take action. Stephanie says she knows he will change the world.
- Malick makes a deal with Felix Blake, the head of the alien hate group the Watchdogs. The organization has until now been only posting hate online, but HYDRA offers them the resources to become active in attacking the Inhumans and the agencies protecting them, claiming to have common interest. The Watchdogs become more militarized and radicalized, and begin planning attacks with Malick fuelling their actions.
- After a few weeks of preparation, Lincoln Campbell has his S.H.I.E.L.D. assessment. While he believes it went alright, the results show that there are issues over his commitment to the cause and his reckless and unruly behavior.
- One of the L.A. dodger Brady Kelly is closing in on the MLB record for most hits.
- Alphonso Mackenzie begins a week off at home to take a break after losing Hunter and Morse, and spend some time with his brother Ruben. The two plan a relaxing time together.
- In Philadelphia, the D.A. starts to discuss the shooting of a local professor at a press conference.
- WZTM News reports that a gang war rages in Hell's Kitchen with the authorities looking for a solution.
- Attack on the ATCU Headquarters: Malick's men raid the on the ATCU Facility in Indiana and steal a nuclear warhead as a squad of Watchdogs led by Watchdog Alpha then move in to attack the facility and cover up the raid. The group film themselves as they declare that the government is keeping secrets on the aliens, and demanding the information to be released. Alpha fires several rounds of Nitramene onto the building, and the facility is destroyed in a giant implosion.
- The Mackenzie brothers watch the destruction of the ATCU facility on WZTM News.
- Phil Coulson calls and assigns Mackenzie to investigate the destruction of the facility before the police pick it clean. Mackenzie reluctantly tells his brother that he has to go.
- At the Playground, Daisy Johnson tells Coulson that the Watchdogs' active behavior is unusual. Lincoln Campbell arrives back from his agent assessment reasonably positive, but Coulson hints that the results of the evaluation report were not completely satisfactory. He sends Johnson and Leo Fitz to the site of the destroyed facility to join Mackenzie.
- Fitz discovers Nitramene in the residue from the bombs that the Watchdogs used, and Johnson reports this back to Coulson. He tells her that Felix Blake used to be fixated on improving the Nitramene forumla created by Howard Stark in the 1940s, and deduces that the renegade ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is the head of the hate organization.
- Johnson reveals to Fitz and Mackenzie that she has been tracking some of them, and decides to use her powers to stop and threaten a Watchdog to find out information. Mackenzie disapproves, saying that it is sidestepping civil liberties, and despite how badly the organization acts, S.H.I.E.L.D. should respond better. However, Johnson goes ahead.
- Coulson and Campbell begin the mission to find Blake.
- Returning home, Alphonso Mackenzie has a discussion with Ruben about the fact that Alphonso is never around to help him and their family.
- Jemma Simmons decides to help Melinda May to find Andrew Garner.
- Daisy Johnson stops Dallas Wyatt, a Watchdog she has been tracking, as he is driving. She gets in his car and shatters his windows to scare him. Fitz reluctantly holds a gun to his head at the broken window, and from the threat, Johnson manages to get the information that the Watchdogs meet at Easterling Farms.
- Attack on the Watchdogs: Johnson contacts Mackenzie to inform him of the Watchdogs' location. He reunites with Fitz and Johnson. They incapacitate two guards and send in one of Fitz's new cloaked D.W.A.R.F.s to spy in the farm. The device picks up audio of Blake, and Johnson sends a message to Coulson to let him know.
- As Coulson and Campbell arrive at Blake's Atlanta safe house and break in, Ruben Mackenzie arrives to show Alphonso that he has fixed his motorcycle but when he sees his brother fighting he decides to go away. Alphonso incapacitates three agents and Johnson quakes another, however two more Watchdog assume that Mackenzie is the one who has powers. Alphonso goes after Ruben as he drives away.
- Coulson and Campbell enter the basement in Atlanta as Daisy Johnson moves in on attacking Blake, but as she gets closer she sees no sign of him there. Simultaneously, Coulson is surprised to find Blake in the basement of the safe house. At the farm, Watchdog Oscar shoots a projectile of Nitramene onto Fitz's neck. Johnson quakes him and runs back to inject sodium hydrogen acetate into the implosive, but instead of neutralizing it like it should, it only slows the implosion because of Blake's modifications to the formula. She takes him back to a Containment Module with Oscar.
- After a short conversation, Coulson has come to realize that Felix Blake is likely not really there, but simply a holographic projection. As he wants to test Lincoln Campbell on following orders, he orders Campbell to kill Blake, and after initially disagreeing, he fires electricity at Blake proving that him is only a hologram. He congratulates Campbell for following orders.
- Using a liquid nitrogen from the outside of the module, the Nitramene is disarmed saving Fitz's life.
- Oscar reveals to Johnson that Blake had promised them they could actually kill an Inhuman, but they had assumed it was Mackenzie, not her, and laughs that several of their men are going after Mackenzie now.
- Ambush on Mackenzie Residence: While the brothers discuss, a group of Watchdogs arrive at the Mackenzie Residence, they break into the home to kill the Mackenzies. A fight ensues between the Mackenzies and the Watchdgos. Using a homemade Shotgun-Axe the brothers succesfully defeat their assailants but Alphonso recieves a bullet on the shoulder so he passes out due to the loss of blood.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. arrive to take Agent Mackenzie to a nearby facility for medical treatment to his bullet wound. Daisy Johnson tells Ruben Mackenzie that Damage Control will clean up, and assures him that Alphonso will be fine. She tells him they might call one day if they need help with mechanics, and drives him to the facility where his brother is being treated.
- Analyzing footage from the Attack on the ATCU Headquarters, Johnson realizes that the bombing was a cover up and distraction from HYDRA as they stole something from the facility. They realize Malick is funding the Watchdogs and feeding them intel.
- Giyera meets with Felix Blake, who tells him that he kept his part of the deal, and wants weapons in return to hunt down the Inhumans. Giyera assures him that if the plan continues to go well, their common enemies will die and Blake will have armed soldiers.
- A supplement has been manufactured to help correct the adverse effects of staring at a mobile device
- The Miami Marathon is reported to break a new world record set by a runner who says being inspired by Captain America.
- Stark Industries is reported to be celebrating Earth Day as CEO Pepper Potts debuts breakthrough in intellicrop technology.
- Culver University holds pep rally to celebrate historic, record-breaking year in athletics.
- The vice president of United States of America begins a global outreach trip including Sokovia and South Africa.
- Lt. Gen. Thaddeus Ross announces his retirement from the army.
- A new episode of WHiH Newsfront is released, in which Christine Everhart and political correspondent Will Adams discuss the lasting effects of intervention by the Avengers and who accounts for the devastation.
- A group of top artists are reported to meet in Nashville to discuss streaming music services.
- WHiH World News airs a controversial report on Alexander Pierce.
- WHiH World News reports that the crater in New Mexico rumored to have held Thor’s hammer continues to draw crowds.
- The Government of USA says that the clean-up of Potomac River after destruction of S.H.I.E.L.D. is almost finished.
- The Inhuman Charles Hinton causes an incident by making the citizen Edwin Abbott to have a frightening vision of his own death in the near future.
- While monitoring emergency dispatch, Coulson's Team hear Abbott calling in for Johnson, who has never heard of him. They fly to Dyker Heights to find him.
- The team find Abbott terrified and exclaiming that he is about to die when HYDRA come. He says that he had a vision of these moments, and the homeless man "Charles" must have cursed him.
- Kidnapping of Charles Hinton: However, a HYDRA QuadCopter swoops in suddenly in order to capture Hinton Extraction Claw. As HYDRA captures Hinton with an Extraction Claw Johnson tries to save him but when she touches him she has a vision of the future.
- While It and Gideon Malick have a dinner in Schoonebeek Oil Field, HYDRA soldiers bring Hinton to them. Then they set off to fly to the Transia Corporation.
- WHiH World News reports on where were the Avengers during the explosion at Pym Technologies Headquarters.
- Coulson's Team deliberate over how to act about Johnson's vision. Leo Fitz explains how time cannot be altered because it already exists. Despite this, Phil Coulson decides they can ensure it does not occur so long as May goes on the mission and Johnson stays in the base.
- WHiH World News announces that the Captain America exhibit will begin touring the country starting next week.
- Coulson discovers that the homeless man is Charles Hinton, and sends agents to find his family, who he walked out on in July 2015.
- Malick, It, Giyera and Hinton arrive at the Transia Corporation Building.
- Polly Hinton, Charles' wife, is brought to the Playground for questioning. She explains to Daisy Johnson the nature of her husband's powers and how he had eventually left them to protect his daughter..
- Malick holds a board meeting with the Transia Corporation where he tells the CEO that he wants to acquire their new Exoskeleton and that he wants to buy the whole company. However the CEO Rowan Hamilton says that it is ridiculed so It has Hinton touch the CEO Rowan Hamilton to show him what will happen due to his lack of compliance. Scared by the vision of his death, Halminton agrees. However, It proceeds to massacre the board members anyway but Hamilton. Using the exoskeleton in order to feel his desire of real power, Malick kills Hamilton.
- May goes to Johnson to get her help preparing for the fight Johnson saw in her vision. The team use resources in the base to recreate the scene of the fight, and agents playing the soldiers who will be in the office. May practices the attack, but is not fast enough to save Hinton if this were the real fight.
- After more rehearsal, May manages to get fast enough to save Hinton. At that moment an agent informs them that they have found the building from the vision, where Hinton will be. But as Melinda May prepares to leave she is informed that Andrew Garner has arrived. Garner tells May that he is about to turn into Lash for the last time, and wanted to speak with her again before turning, and have Lash under S.H.I.E.L.D.'s control.
- May decides to leave on the mission but Coulson insists that she has to speak with Garner. He reluctantly sends Johnson instead.
- Using the security cameras of the Transia Corporation Building, the team discovers that Grant Ward is alive. But when Fitz deduces that "that" is not Ward himself, but It, Coulson urgently heads to the building.
- Meanwhile, Garner and May discuss the recent events. However, soon, Garner's final transformation begins and he gets himself into the Containment Module. He and May put their palms together either side of the glass. Garner finishes his transition, becoming Lash permanently.
- Battle at the Transia Corporation Building: Agent Johnson breaks into the security office and takes down the HYDRA soldiers as planned. With the help of Coulson Johnson manages to Johnson move up to the roof to pursue the agents escaping with Hinton as the S.H.I.E.L.D. team arrive outside. She is ambushed by Gideon Malick with the exoskeleton, brutally attacking her and beating her into the ground, wanting to kill her, but Hinton touches him, giving him a vision of a death and shocking him out of the attack. The billboard above Johnson explodes causing Hinton to lay down, dying on the rooftop. As they talk, she promises him that she will look after his family. He asks her to give his daughter the robin he carved for her, and she agrees. Johnson touches him and is given another glimpse of the future: the death of someone of the team. The horrifying vision ends, and Hinton finally dies from his injuries.
- Malick escapes the building in his helicopter. He calls Giyera to ask where he is and why he is not protecting him. Under It's sway, he replies that he is where he is supposed to be. He tells It, who is with him, that Malick sounded afraid.
- Gideon Malick arrives home at Malick Mansion only to find out that It has already arrived. Stephanie greets him, and tells him that she tells him she has gathered HYDRA's inner circle to meet that evening, as It told her to do.
- WHiH World News questions if Col. James Rhodes position as an officer and an Avenger would cause a conflict of interest.
- Coulson notes that after the takeover of Transia, their subsidiary GT Agrochemical moved equipment out of its facility in Michigan. They depart in the Zephyr One to investigate the compound and send Lincoln Campbell and Daisy Johnson to the Badlands National Park in South Dakota to find a potential Inhuman Campbell knew from Afterlife, but was never transformed, and he always used to rant about the "second coming" of an Inhuman who could raise the dead.
- Malick talks to his daughter about his vision and that he is fairly certain that his murderer was It, and that it will happen tonight, but Stephanie reassures him that they can trust It.
- WHiH World News reports that an annual science conference draws an international crowd in Bern, Switzerland.
- Campbell and Johnson walk up to JT James' hut, but he warns them not to come closer because they are onto a landmine. Johnson uses her powers to detonate the remaining mines as Campbell knocks out James with his electrical powers.
- The HYDRA inner circle arrive at Malick Mansion. It reveals himself to them, and to silence his doubters, he unveils to them his true form.
- Coulson's Team break into GT Agrochemical Facility and after a lenghty fight with Giyera, who is in the base, they manage to capture him.
- James refuses to help Campbell or Johnson. However, Campbell says that he knows James wants to get his powers, and offers him a Terrigen Crystal in return for information. James reveals that he found a mysterious Kree Orb which he will trade them. He explains that he learned stories of "Alveus", an Inhuman designed to lead the Inhuman army, but became too powerful and was banished by Inhumans and Humans together. Campbell takes the orb but refuses to give the crystal, telling James he does not deserve powers. Campbell and Johnson leave.
- After the meeting with the inner circle, Stephanie Malick shows her father that Alveus gave her the gift of the book 'Paradise Lost'. Gideon understands the true significance of the book and its trick that his father and him used to do which had resulted in his brother Nathaniel's sacrifice.
- Alveus takes Stephanie with him as he confronts Gideon about the ritual of February 1970. After exposing the truth to his daughter, Alveus proceeds to kill her in front of Malick.
- After an emotional moment, Johnson confesses Camobell that she had another glimpse from Charles Hinton, of a member of their team dying in the near future.
- Hijacking of Zephyr One: Giyera manages to force open the doors of his Containment Module with his powers. He tilts the jet's controls downward to force the Zephyr into Schoonebeek Oil Field. HYDRA soldiers invade and take the plane fro S.H.I.E.L.D., with many agents unconscious or injured.
- Melinda May contacts Daisy Johnson to tell her of the Hijacking of Zephyr One. Johnson and Campbell decide that they should not be scared of the vision, and it is time to call in the Secret Warriors to help take back the plane and save their friends.
- Daisy Johnson and Lincoln Campbell pick up Joey Gutierrez from a night with his boyfriend on Miami, before flying to Bogotá to pick up Elena Rodriguez.
- WHiH Newsfront announces that tomorrow they will ask their viewers: who should pay for the damage caused by superheroes.
- Johnson explains the situation to the Secret Warriors as they fly to the Schoonebeek Oil Field.
- Malick, who still shocked by the death of his daughter, and Alveus arrive at the base after their flight.
- Coulson's Team barricade themselves in a room on the Zephyr One after several hours of defending the plane. They attempt to administer medical aid to Agent May's injuries.
- Retaking of Zephyr One: The Secret Warriors enter the facility and fight the HYDRA Soldiers capturing Gideon Malick in the process. Unbeknownst to anyone else, Alveus ambushes Johnson and infects her. He orders her to bring him the Kree Orb and the Terrigen Crystals but pretending that nothing happened to her teammates, so as to plant her as an insider. Johnson hacks into the base and opens the roof of the hangar. During the fight, Lucio is killed by Gutierrez. The team succesfully rescue the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and take them back to the Playground
- Alveus reassures Giyera that they now have someone on the inside, the swayed Agent Johnson.
- The FDA has cautioned against a new "all gluten" diet.
- The production of the new TV Movie of "Man or Mandarin: The Trevor Slattery Story" begins.
- A rare Albino Pamda, Lin Ling, is born at the National Zoo.
- Pym Technologies announces that they are pushing back the expected start date to resume stock due to the wake of layoff rumors.
- A new episode of WHiH Newsfront is released in which Christine Everhart and political correspondent Will Adams ask the viewers who should be responsible for all of the cost associated with the clean up and rebuilding process as the show public interviews with mixed reactions.
- At the Playground, the interrogation on Gideon Malick begins, Coulson speaks with Malick about "Hive" and comments the fitting nature of the name considering his parasitic swarm-like living. Malick states that Hive can make Inhumans change loyalty to him and join him and warns that he may have turned any member of the Secret Warriors.
- Walking out of interrogation, Coulson asks Agent Mackenzie to quietly lock down the base, scared to trust any of the Inhumans.
- Coulson asks Fitz and Simmons to find a way to determine who has been swayed. They hope to find answers from Lucio's body.
- Returning to Malick, he and Phil Coulson discuss revenge for their dead loved ones, urging Malick to channel his anger and help them take down Hive. Malick agrees to help and tell him all he knows.
- Alphonso Mackenzie watches the security feeds of the four Inhumans, but looks so closely that he begins to see seemingly suspicious behavior in all their actions.
- Under Hive's influence, Johnson steals a grenade from the weapons room and causes a power cut, using the distraction to walk into Malick's empty interrogation room and kill him before he can reveal any more information on Hive to S.H.I.E.L.D.. She brutally murders him by quaking him from both sides, as his head is crushed and bleeds. She leaves the grenade next to Malick's body to cover up the murder when it explodes.
- Mackenzie finds the missing grenade as Fitz and Simmons, on their way to Coulson to discuss their findings, notice the light of the grenade from inside Malick's room. They look round and see his body just before the blast goes off.
- Knowing a swayed Secret Warrior must have been behind the murder, Coulson leads his agents to gather the Inhumans to explain and incapacitate them until they can determine who it is. However, the Inhumans escape from them.
- After discussing who could be the traitor, Johnson promises the team that she will help them to escape but secretly agrees with Coulson to lead all four of them out of the base to safety by a secret passage sending a message to him to meet them at the Containment Module bay to hand over to S.H.I.E.L.D.
- While searching the Inhumans' locker room, Mackenzie finds the Kree Orb in Campbell's locker, and believes it to be proof that Campbell is the swayed Inhuman, and he came back to retrieve the orb for Hive.
- Johnson tricks the team as she leads them into the quarantine bay where they find Coulson who confronts Campbell, ousting him as the infected one. Angered that they are falsely accusing him and will not listen, Campbell attacks Coulson, but Johnson knocks him out.
- Coulson tells Johnson that he has to disband the Secret Warriors, and they cannot be allowed to encounter Hive in the meantime. However, Rodriguez and Gutierrez leave the base in anger.
- Johnson reveals an angered Campbell that she is the saywed Inhuman and offers him to come with her but he refuses.
- Sacking of the Playground: Johnson steals several Terrigen Crystals and the Kree Orb, proceeding to break into the Playground's hangar. She unleashes her abilities and shakes the whole base in an earthquake, wreaking havoc and destruction and escaping through the broken roof of the hangar, while trapping the rest of the team in the base with the falling debris.
- Due to Daisy Johnson's betrayal, Phil Coulson reminds the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that she is still one of their own, but under Hive's sway, and they will try their best to rescue her.
- Melinda May skillfully pilots the Zephyr to exit the Playground while the others discuss Johnson's current addiction to Hive's sway, and the possibility that scientist Holden Radcliffe might be able to cure her.
- May gives Jemma Simmons a gun to use in the mission to procure Radcliffe.
- Johnson reunites with Hive.
- WHiH Newsfront revisits, due to the clean up of Washington, D.C., the Natasha Romanoff’s congressional testimony from two years ago.
- Coulson deduces that Hive is building an army, and Alisha Whitley would be an asset for him. Lincoln Campbell is sent to apprehend her before Hive can reach her. However, the agents soon realize that Whitley has already been visited by Hive, when she tries to use a clone to kill Campbell. Coulson saves Campbell by killing Whitley's clone.
- In Bucharest, Fitz and Simmons go to a bar and meet a woman called Anon, who says she will take them to Radcliffe.
- WHiH World News announces that a high-speed train system utilizing maglev technology makes first trip from New York City to Los Angeles.
- JT James is visited by Hive and Daisy Johnson. James refuses to reveal the location of the companion piece to the Kree Orb, so Hive smashes a crystal to put James through Terrigenesis, so that he can sway him to take them to it. Hive reveals that the orb pieces are the only thing that can destroy him.
- Meanwhile, Anon tells Fitz and Simmons that to earn her trust and prove the worth of the eye technology they offer to Radcliffe, they must perform an optic surgery on a living human, giving him the cybernetic eyes. Simmons realizes that it is a ruse, and they earn an audience with the scientist.
- WHiH World News reports that a group of college students decide to spend their spring break volunteering in Sokovia.
- In order to prevent Hive from controlling another Inhuman, May and Coulson go to James' residence in South Dakota, but it explodes when they arrive. Coulson uses a force field shield in his prosthetic hand to protect them from the blast.
- Ambush in Bucharest: Hive and Johnson go to Bucharest and confront Simmons and Fit to take Radcliffe for their own purposes. Hive uses the memories of Will Daniels to try to entice Simmons as he talks to her. Johnson uses her powers on Fitz, and tells him that she has no desire to be saved by S.H.I.E.L.D.; that if she sees one of them again, she will kill them. Simmons manages to escape from Hive, shooting him, but he simply heals himself. Johnson and Hive capture Radcliffe.
- Destruction of HYDRA: Using the information that Gideon Malick gave to Phil Coulson, Glenn Talbot leads the United States Armed Forces into a global offensive to permanently wipe out HYDRA. Coulson and May watch maps of the destruction as it unfolds.
- The cleanup of Washington, D.C. post-destruction of Triskelion is completed.
- Transia Corporation announce their new interim-CEO after the disappearance of the last one.
- James chooses the name of Hellfire as Hive reveals that he wants Radcliffe to recreate the Kree experiments that were performed on him, in order to transform Humans into Inhumans. Hive has bought a city using Gideon Malick's money, where Radcliffe can work freely.
- WHiH World News informs about the reports of a meeting between the president Ellis and the recently retired general Thaddeus Ross to discuss a potential appointment in politics due to his highlights on dealing with super-powered beings.
- Matthew Ellis gives a speech where he says that today is a day that demonstrates the true colors of the people of Washington, D.C..
- Reports of a "massive ant-like insect" sightings continue to pour in San Francisco.
- The president Ellis administration reveals that HYDRA has been eradicated.
- Schools in Minnesota are reported to have introduced elective classes focusing on the recent history of "the Age of Super Heroes".
- Thaddeus Ross thanks the Washington, D.C. citizen and their effors for rebuilding the nation’s capital.
- An airline reveals that they will add themed flights for cult classic shows and films.
- A new episode of WHiH Newsfront is released in which Christine Everhart and political correspondent Will Adams continue their debate about the Avengers and the collateral damage they caused. Finally, they close the report after Everhart announces that they will have a meeting with the President Ellis soon.
- A local New York business owner pays a famously incognito street artist to create an Avengers mural on the wall of his shawarma restaurant.
- A reality show star releases a new fashion line designed primarily from burlap.
- WHiH World News confirms that effectively Thaddeus Ross has privately met with President Ellis at the Oval Office.
- International governments want to know where the Hulk is currently located.
- WHiH World News reports that there is still no winner in National lottery.
- WHiH World News informs that they are still investigating the very nature of Vision.
- Pym Technologies is reported to have to downsize to get back into business.
- The CEO of Stark Industries Pepper Potts leaves no comment about consuming application of the Arc Reactor Technology.
- WHiH World News reports that a protected area for rare birds is opened to the public in Costa Rica.
- A comic of Captain America #1 signed by Steve Rogers is sold for $1.5 million at charity auction.
- New rumors of Thaddeus Ross' shift into politics emerge.
- The international demand for supervision of the Avengers increases.
- WHiH World News reports that they have recently started to investigate on wanted mercenary Brock Rumlow.
- Roxxon Oil Corporation is reported to be illegally drilling in the Arctic.
- It is once again discussed if Iron Man's armor should be in control of the government.
- Hockey Championship gears up for an ultimate showdown.
- International polls demand regulations for super-heroes.
- Stark Industries plans to build Arc Reactor into cars.
- Graffiti of HYDRA symbols on the streets create concerns within the general population due to Matthew Ellis' statement of the organization being eradicated.
- Captain America and Falcon get a lead on an ex-HYDRA agent in Lagos, who they believe might be the Winter Soldier.
- Bringing Black Widow and Scarlet Witch, Captain America and Falcon leave the New Avengers Facility and fly to Lagos to apprehend the man they believe may be Barnes.
- WHiH World News informs of new fossils being found in South America and how they may uncover untold answers about our past.
- As they approach Lagos, Falcon receives further information on the ex-HYDRA agent, and find out that it is not Barnes, but rather Brock Rumlow.
- WHiH World News reveals that unseen documents belonging to Dr. Abraham Erskine were discovered in New Jersey.
- A new second TV movie is announced following the alleged Mandarin actor: "10 Rings To Rule Them All: the Trevor Slattery story".
- The ATCU reports that they are still investigating into militant organizations that destroyed their facility a month ago.
- WHiH World News informs that there is still no winner as national lottery grows to $1 billion.
- WHiH World News interviews New York City's Top Surgeon Stephen Strange.
- Details about a government funded prison for super-powered individuals emerges.
- Culver University announces state-of-the-art library will reopen after extensive renovations.
- President Matthew Ellis nominates Lt. Gen. Thaddeus Ross as Secretary of State.
- Star studded benefit consert "Sing For Sokovia" pulls in $300 million for charity.
- Scott Lang no longer accused of overcharging customers while working at Vistacorp.
- Vistacorp indicted on charges of secret surcharges for cable TV customers.
- President Ellis discusses with Christine Everhart his nomination of Thaddeus Ross for Secretary of State.
- Bruce Banner is reported to still be missing.
- Attack on the IFID Headquarters: Brock Rumlow, now "Crossbones", plans to steal a biological weapon from the Institute for Infectious Diseases in Lagos, Nigeria. Captain America hears about the planned attack and with the other Avengers start to search for Rumlow. Crossbones' mercenaries successfully enter the IFID Headquarters stealing the bio-weapon he was looking for. The Avengers pursue Crossbones' men taking out several of his mercenaries. Crossbones escapes, but not before entrusting the bio-weapon to one of his men. While Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Black Widow set out to find the bio-weapon, Captain America confronts Crossbones. When he unmasks Rumlow, he begins to blame him for his injuries. Rumlow then mentions Bucky Barnes to distract Rogers, then he activates a suicide bomb intending to kill they both but Scarlet Witch manages to contain the explosion around Rumlow and tries to move the blast away but she accidentally moves the explosion too close to a nearby building before letting it go and inadvertently destroys part of the building, killing numerous civilians and several relief aid workers from Wakanda in the process.
- Christine Everhart and Will Adams inform about the incident on Lagos
- WHiH Newsfront explains that the extent of the damage are unknown at this time.
- President Matthew Ellis gives a speech where he communicates that the country will help the people affected on Lagos and that they will stand together after this accident.
- Following the accident on Lagos, the Sokovia Accords are released.
- Tony Stark gives a speech at MIT, using a virtual reality creation of his to show the students how he wished his last moments spent with his parents in 1991 had gone. He then funds all of their projects, but cuts the speech a little early when the teleprompter tells him to introduce Pepper Potts, causing Stark to get upset about the recent break-up he went through with Potts.
- Backstage after the speech, Tony Stark is confronted by a grieving mother whose son was killed in the Avengers' battle with Ultron in Sokovia. She places the photo of her son on his chest, and tells him that she blames him for her son's death.
- Greatly affected by his encounter with Spencer's mother, Miriam Sharpe, Stark signs the Sokovia Accords, believing that the Avengers need control and restriction to stop such disasters and tragic deaths from happening again.
- Hive tells his origin story to Daisy Johnson, Kirk Vogel and the last two heads of HYDRA that escaped the destruction of the organization. Hive reveals them that he want to duplicate the experiment on them, changing them into Inhumans.
- Wanting to be helpful and to find Johnson, Lincoln Campbell volunteers himself to be the guinea pig for the antidoote that Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons have concocted against Hive's sway.
- After one month of tryings, Phil Coulson discovers where is Johnson hiding: in south Wyoming, Union City.
- Coulson informs the discovery to Alphonso Mackenzie whom believes that her friend just wants to be rescued.
- Coulson says that he will send him and Melinda May with a group to the city but not to save Johnson, but to kill Hive.
- In Union City, Holden Radcliffe does his experiment to change the three HYDRA leaders; but they tragically die instead of becoming Inhumans. Radcliffe tells Hive that he failed because he does not have the DNA of a living Kree. Fortunately to him, Hive spares his live.
- While a team is send to Union City to kill Hive, Coulson tells to Simmons, Fitz and Campbell that the antitoxin experimentation will not be continued.
- In the city, May pretends to be a HYDRA Agent and flirts with Hellfire before knocked him out he reveals that Hive wants to change all the humanity into Inhumans.
- In order to get the DNA of a living Kree, Hive uses the Kree Orb to bring them to Earth. Two Kree Reapers succesfully arrive on Earth.
- Battle of Union City: A fight ensues between the three sides resulting in several HYDRA agents' deaths including Alisha Whitley. Johnson attacks one of the two Kree and breaks his bones but when she proceeds to drain him Mackenzie arrives and offers her to return S.H.I.E.L.D. what she refuses. Using a Splinter Bomb, Mackenzie destroys Kree's body causing Johnson's anger. She uses constantly her powers on him. Meanwhile, May and the other group see an intense fight between the other Kree and Hive. Suddenly Hive overpowers him and kills him. Then the team attacks Hive but their weapons cannot do anything against him. Coulson orders to evacuate. They gather an injured Mackenzie with them and escape.
- Campbell is informing that the antidote is a failed experiment.
- In the morning, Hive reprimands Johnson for allowed her former friends to stop his progress. However Johnson reveals that she has Kree blood inside her and she is willing to let him have it by draining her.
- In an interview, one month after the incident in Lagos, the king of Wakanda, T'Chaka, tells that he and his nation support the Sokovia Accords.
- As Steve Rogers consoles Wanda Maximoff saying that what happened in Lagos was not her fault, Vision them that Tony Stark and the Secretary of State are waiting in the board room of the facility.
- Thaddeus Ross speaks to the Avengers, while he shows them footage from New York, Washington, D.C., Sokovia and Lagos. He tells them that the United Nations has decided that the Avengers can no longer be allowed to operate privately so they have created the Sokovia Accords, believing it to be the best balance between the Avengers' desire to secure world peace and the world governments' concerns over the destructive repercussions of their interference. Ross tells them that they have three days to make up their minds before the signing of the Accords in Vienna. Before leaving the facility, Ross says that refusing to sign will be seen as an act of resignation.
- Meanwhile in Cleveland, Helmut Zemo ambushes retired HYDRA General Vasily Karpov. Zemo hangs him upside down over a sink, slowly filling it up to torture him into giving him the information he needs about the mission of December 16th, 1991 as he finds the Winter Soldier Book, which contains the words used to trigger the Winter Soldier's conditioning. When Karpov persistently refuses to give him information, Zemo leaves him to drown.
- The Avengers team is divided over the act; Stark supports government oversight because he feels that they need to be held responsible, whereas Rogers worries that the Avengers may be compromised if they come under the control of the United Nations. Vision realizes that there must be a causality between the increase in heroes and the increase in disasters, and so supports the Accords, along with Natasha Romanoff and James Rhodes. However, Sam Wilson and Wanda Maximoff disagree. During their debate about the Accords, Rogers receives a message informing him of the death of Peggy Carter.
- Peggy Carter's funeral takes place in London. During the funeral, to Rogers' surprise Sharon Carter delivers a eulogy, in which she reveals that Peggy Carter was her aunt.
- After the funeral, Natasha Romanoff hugs Rogers to console him and keep him company. They discuss the issues over the Accords, and Romanoff speaks about how it is important that despite their differences, the Avengers need to stay together. She then leaves to get on the flight to Vienna for the signing.
- Bombing of the Vienna International Centre: Arriving at the Vienna International Centre for the signing of the Accords, Romanoff meets T'Challa, son of T'Chaka and prince of Wakanda, who appreciates her signing the Accords. As the meeting is about to begin, a terrorist bomb hidden in a news van by Helmut Zemo goes off, destroying the building and killing King T'Chaka of Wakanda. Zemo then travels to Berlin.
- Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter discuss Peggy on the way back from the wake after the funeral. They are interrupted by Sam Wilson who informs them about the Vienna bombing.
- When facial scans from security footage seemingly reveal the culprit to be James Barnes, T'Challa vows revenge on Barnes for his father, telling Romanoff that he will kill him. Rogers then calls Romanoff, she tells him not to get involved, or he will be arrested for ignoring the Accords.
- Secretly trying to help Rogers and Wilson, Carter hands them a file she has found from her work about the potential location of the Winter Soldier in Bucharest. Rogers and Wilson go after Barnes, hoping to bring him in before the government do.
- In Bucharest, Barnes discovers that the news are blaming him for the bombing on United Nations in Vienna. But he knows that someone has framed him.
- Capture of Winter Soldier: Captain America locates Barnes in his hideout apartment in Bucharest. As they talk, Falcon informs Rogers that the police are entering the building. Barnes prepares to make his escape but the police arrive so Rogers and he are forced to fight their way down the stairwell of the building. Barnes escapes from the building but he is suddenly attacked by a mysterious man in a black panther-like suit. The two fight on the roof before Barnes manages to make his way out to the streets. The chase continues now with Rogers trying to catch up with Black Panther as he pursues Barnes.
- The chase is interrupted by War Machine who has arrived to arrest the three of them. The Black Panther unmasks himself, revealing himself to be T'Challa to Rogers and Rhodey's surprise. They are then flown to Berlin in custody.
- At the New Avengers Facility, Vision cooks paprikash to try to lift Wanda Maximoff's spirits. But when Maximoff tries to leave, Vision moves to block her revealing that Tony Stark has told him to stop Maximoff from leaving.
- Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes and T'Challa arrive at the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre.
- At the center, Barnes is taken to be seen by interrogator Theo Broussard as Stark sits down to speak with Rogers. During the conversation, Stark explains about what went wrong with his relationship with Pepper Potts, and Rogers sympathizes. Stark explains that he wants Rogers to sign, Rogers reluctantly accepts to sign but when Stark reveals that he is keeping Maximoff at the New Avengers Facility, the conversation gets heated for a brief amount of time, and Stark leaves.
- Barnes' interrogation begins, but instead of being seen by Broussard, Helmut Zemo has got into the center pretending to be Broussard who was killed by him. Using the E.M.P. that he has built, Zemo cuts off the electricity supply in the center and leaving him able to speak to Barnes in private. Zemo brings out the Winter Soldier Book. He uses the key words to trigger Barnes' Winter Soldier conditioning again. Zemo forces Barnes to reveal him the mission report of December 16, 1991 and the HYDRA Siberian Facility before ordering Barnes to rip himself out of his bindings and break out of his cage, going on a rampage throughout the center. When Wilson and Rogers arrive, they manage to confront Zemo but Barnes attacks them. Barnes throws Rogers down an elevator shaft as Wilson pursues Zemo.
- Escape from the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre: Rogers attempts to climb back up while Stark leads the fight against Barnes but he defeats him. Barnes also defeats Sharon Carter and Natasha Romanoff he then is forced to fight T'Challa however Barnes goes away from him and goes out to the helipad on top of the building. Rogers arrives to catch the helicopter stopping him from leaving. The Winter Soldier crashes the helicopter in an attempt to kill him, but he fails, and the two fall into the water below, where Barnes is knocked unconscious, and Rogers brings him to the surface.
- Steve Rogers traps Bucky Barnes' metal arm in a vice in a local abandoned garage so as to stop him from escaping if he is still conditioned when he wakes.
- Helmut Zemo escapes from Wilson and moves forward with his plan, boarding a flight to Moscow.
- When Barnes awakes he proves to Rogers that he is free of the conditioning by recounting to him small details about their childhood. Rogers asks about what wanted Zemo so Barnes reveals the existence of other 5 Winter Soldiers that HYDRA created after he retrieved a super soldier serum in 1991. He says that they had got out of HYDRA's control and had been put back into cryogenic freeze. Barnes tells them that he thinks Zemo will be looking they to reactivate them. Rogers and Wilson discuss what they should do next. While Rogers thinks they are out of luck, Wilson tells Rogers that he might know someone who can help.
- After convincing Ross to leave him the work to capture Rogers, Stark and Romanoff decide to recruit T'Challa and Rhodey but Stark reveals her that he has someome else in mind. Stark flies his Quinjet to Queens as fast as possible, hoping to get the help of the relatively new spider-like vigilante who Stark is sure that is the secretly teenager Peter Parker.
- Rogers contacts Clint Barton and asks him to help rescue Maximoff and arrange to pick up Scott Lang. Barton accepts.
- Parker arrives at his home only to find Tony Stark in his apartment, already talking to his aunt. Stark tells him that he has won the grant he applied for, subtly letting him know that he should go along with what Stark says, despite not knowing what he is talking about. Stark then goes to Parker's room to discuss things further with him. In Parker's room, Stark explains to him that he knows he is the new vigilante of New York. But when Parker denies, Stark finds Parker's hidden costume so Parker explains to him about his powers saying that he has the reponsibility to protect people. Stark informs him that he needs his help and they have to go to Germany, Parker eventually agrees as Stark promises to make him a completely new costume.
- Rescue of Wanda Maximoff: Barton causes an explosion outside the New Avengers Facility forcing Vision to briefly leave the compound so he can get away with Scarlet Witch. However, Maximoff initially refuses to leave giving Vision time to arrive in and fight Barton. Because of his far superior abilities, Vision defeats Barton. Maximoff then decides to use her own powers to restrain the synthetic being and throw him down through many floors and deep underground, allowing them plenty of time to escape. Barton then informs her that they have one more stop to make first.
- Hawkeye then picks up Scott Lang, as Rogers and Wilson wanted, and him, Lang and Maximoff fly to Germany to meet with Rogers, Wilson and Barnes.
- Sharon Carter drives Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes to the Flughafen Leipzig-Halle, giving them Roger's shield and Wilson's suit. Rogers thanks Carter for all her help, and the two share a kiss. Carter leaves. Barton then arrives with Maximoff and Lang, Lang agrees to help them. Suddenly the group hear that Stark and his team have arrived and shut down the airport, so Rogers tells his team to prepare for a fight.
- Stark and his team now with Spider-Man using a new suit that Stark built for him confront Captain America and his team at the airport.
- Clash of the Avengers: After a short skirmish, the six heroes on each side begin to run at each other clashing between them in an attempt to subdue and take down the other, but with no one having the desire to kill anyone else. A massive battle unfolds, resulting in the destruction of much of the airport. Rogers and Barnes know that they have to go to Siberia so as to stop Zemo from reactivating the five Winter Soldiers. They notice Stark's Quinjet parked in a section of the airport, and realize that they are going to need a distraction so as to escape in the jet. In order to distract Iron Man's team, Ant-Man uses his suit to turn into Giant-Man, taking Iron Man's team by surprise. They work on taking down Giant-Man forgeting about Rogers and Barnes. However, Vision notices the trick and causes a tower to fall on them to stop Rogers and Barnes from making with the Quinjet. With Scarlet Witch's help they enter into the jet's hangar. They are stopped by Black Widow but she decides to allow them to escape in the Quinjet subduing Black Panther. Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Giant-Man are defeated by Stark's team. As the Quinjet flies away, War Machine and Iron Man fly in pursuit, and Falcon flies after them to help his friends escape. War Machine orders Vision to shoot Falcon's wings to stop him from catching them, but Vision fails catching War Machine's arc reactor instead of Falcon's wings, and causing Rhodes to fall uncontrollably from the sky. He crashes to the ground before Iron Man or Falcon can catch him. He survives the fall, but is severely injured. The Quinjet flies away as Iron Man takes out Falcon in rage. The authorities soon arrive to arrest Captain America's team. Parker soon returns home.
- In the hotel room where Zemo was staying, is found the body of Theo Broussard. The hotel reports the find to local authorities, and it soon reaches the news.
- James Rhodes has another MRI scan in the hospital. Stark has a conversation with Natasha Romanoff about her disloyalty. He also informs her that Rhodes may have some sort of paralysis, and that the authorities will be after her, but Romanoff instead warns him to watch his own back. Stark is then alerted by F.R.I.D.A.Y. about the discovery of Broussard's body along with the body were facial mask disguises of the Winter Soldier. Stark realizes of Zemo's plan and manages to explain Thaddeus Ross the situation and also to speak with Sam Wilson on the Raft prison.
- Helmut Zemo arrives at the HYDRA Siberian Facility and uses the Winter Soldier Book to enter and navigate the compound. Zemo eventually finds the five other frozen Winter Soldiers.
- Stark is greeted by Thaddeus Ross at the Raft and is shocked when he sees the conditions that Rogers' team are being kept in, locked and kept like insane and dangerous people. Stark goes to speak to the team and is insulted by both Clint Barton and Scott Lang, before speaking to Wilson. He uses a device to temporarily disable the audio in the prison so that he can speak to Wilson secretly, explaining that he found out about the Zemo's framing. Finally, Wilson explains about them heading to Siberia, making Stark promise to go as a friend, to which he agrees. Stark then reactivates the audio and leaves.
- Pretending that he learned nothing from the team and directing the helicopter back to America, but as it heads off, Stark gets into his armor and flies in the opposite direction to Siberia to help the duo. Meanwhile, T'Challa secretly shadows him in a jet so as to get his revenge on the Winter Soldier.
- Captain America and the Winter Soldier find the HYDRA Siberian Facility and prepare arms, then cautiously enter the base, noticing that Zemo has already been there. They suddenly reunite with Iron Man, Stark explains that he has come to help, and the trio reconcile and stand together as they then proceed to explore the facility. While they explore the facility, T'Challa stealthily follows behind at a safe distance.
- The trio suddenly discover that the five Winter Soldiers have been killed by Zemo whom reveals that he is from Sokovia and wants to punish the Avengers for the death of his family during Ultron's attack and has been for over a year since the event to find a way to tear the Avengers apart. Black Panther watches on and understands that Barnes was framed by Zemo and walks away so as to contemplate what to do next.
- Zemo shows Stark the security video he had finally acquired from the death of his parents, showing that they were murdered by Barnes in order to steal samples of the Super Soldier Serum from their car.
- Battle of the HYDRA Siberian Facility: Shocked by the discovery, Stark questions Rogers if he knew that Barnes was the responsible, when Rogers syas the he knew Stark attacks the duo trying to kill Barnes. A chase ensues through the compound, suddenly the three end up falling into a part of the facility. Rogers attempts to tell Iron Man that Barnes was not responsible for his actions, but Stark refuses to listen so Rogers and Barnes are forced to fight Iron Man to save themselves and take him down. During the battle, the Winter Soldier loses his metal arm as Iron Man blasts Captain America in the stomach.
- Meanwhile, Zemo is confronted by T'Challa, Zemo explains that he understands that he could not kill the Avengers himself, but realized that if he could make them kill each other, he could bring them down to human level and break them apart in front of the world. Zemo apologize for T'Chaka's death. T'Challa decides that he will no longer let his desire for revenge consume him and prevents Zemo from committing suicide in order to send him to prison.
- Inside the compound, Stark analyzes Captain America's fight pattern and defeats him. But suddenly Rogers picks himself up to continue the fight and despite analyzing his fight pattern Iron Man cannot keep up with his flurry of attacks. Rogers finally knocks him to the ground and uses his shield to break Stark's arc reactor and disable his armor, leaving him injured on the floor. Rogers helps up Barnes and begins to depart, but as he leaves, Stark reminds him that his father was the one who made his shield and tha he does not deserve it. Realizing that he does not deserve it after the actions he just committed and needing time to reconsider, as well as to show respect to Stark, Rogers decides to leave the shield behind, dropping it on the floor and not looking back.
- T'Challa takes Rogers and Barnes on his jet with Zemo held captive as they fly to Berlin to hand over Zemo to the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre. Then the trio fly on to Wakanda.
- T'Challa delivers Helmut Zemo to Everett Ross. Zemo is locked away and Ross teases him in his incarceration, but Zemo hints that while he may be imprisoned, that does not mean his plans have failed.
- WHiH World News reports that Steve Rogers is still missing after his feud with Tony Stark over the Sokovia Accords.
- While watching the news, Phil Coulson reads about the death of Peggy Carter in a newspaper. Following the signing of the Sokovia Accords and being sended by the president, Glenn Talbot meets with Coulson to discuss about registering the Inhumans agents. Coulson decides to Talbot into the S.H.I.E.L.D. base to show him everything that S.H.I.E.L.D. is going on.
- Using a computer on Union City, Daisy Johnson comunicates with Lincoln Campbell while he is in the Containment Module. Johnson decides to help him to escape from the base and to reunite with her but in reality is a trap made by Johnson and Hive in order to infect Campbell. But secretly, Campbell, using secret messages, reveals Melinda May about Johnson's plan. They both tell Coulson and start to plan a way to eradicate Hive once for all.
- Coulson presents Elena Rodriguez and Lash to Talbot, explains him the Hive situation, and shows him why they need to keep the inhumans anonymous.
- Hellfire and Hive capture a group of Watchdogs for Holden Radcliffe's next experiment attempt.
- The Radcliffe's experiment transforms the group of Watchdogs into horrifically mutated primitive Inhumans. Hive reveals to Radcliffe about proceeding with his ultimate plan to use a warhead what was stolen from the ATCU to spread Radcliffe's new pathogen around the world and transform all humans into these primitives.
- Campbell contacts Johnson and tells her that is time to proceed. Hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s systems as her blood is drained, Johnson helps him escape in a quinjet, fighting Alphonso Mackenzie in the process.
- Back home in Queens, Peter Parker tells his Aunt May Parker of how he got into another fight, covering up for his secret identity as Spider-Man, and his aunt goes along with his story, despite suspecting he is not telling the truth. Parker discovers a portable holographic computer that Stark had programmed into his new Web-Shooters.
- Attack on Hive: The S.H.I.E.L.D.'s plan works with Lash arriving instead of Campbell. Lash attempts to kill Hive but is stopped by a group of primitives, Lash kills two of them. He then uses his abilities to free Johnson from Hive's sway, unfortunately, Lash is surprised and killed by Hellfire. Johnson escapes back to S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Reunited with her friends, Johnson is send into the Containment Module for recovery.
- Rogers and Barnes are being sheltered in Wakanda, courtesy of King T'Challa. Barnes chooses to be frozen again until his brainwashing can be completely removed, scared of how easy it was to trigger his conditioning. Rogers and T'Challa discuss how the authorities will attack Wakanda if the world finds out about Barnes, but T'Challa states that he does not mind, he wants to help Barnes as he is another victim of Zemo's schemes, just like his father was. He and Rogers gaze at a giant statue of a black panther.
- Tony Stark arrives back at the New Avengers Facility.
- As Rhodes begins physical therapy and learns to use an exo-suit that will help him walk again after he broke his back, Stark receives a package containing a phone and a letter from Rogers. In the letter, Rogers apologizes for everything that happened between them, expressing regret for not telling him the truth about his parents, as well as noting regret for the fact that he simply could not accept the Accords. He tells him that he knows the day will come when the team will need to come together and act as one, and when that day arrives, Rogers and his friends will be just a phone call away.
- Escape from the Raft: Meanwhile, Steve Rogers breaks into the Raft and frees all his imprisoned team mates. Thaddeus Ross informs Stark about the break-in, but he simply enjoys irritating him by putting him on hold.
- Daisy Johnson awakes from a dream where she and Phil Coulson are trapped in a Containment Module on another planet, desperately hoping to escape.
- Jemma Simmons approaches Johnson in the Containment Module, in order to obtain more information about Hive and his plans.
- Melinda May uses the Quinjet with Alphonso Mackenzie, Lincoln Campbell, and Elena Rodriguez on board as a submarine succesfully infiltrating the Missile Silo.
- Battle of the Missile Silo: The team infilitrate Hive's location, and using the nuclear codes that Glenn Talbot obtained from general Andaz they stop the missile's launch. Hive swears to show S.H.I.E.L.D. his rage as he commands Holden Radcliffe to take two Primitives with him to reset the launch. Hive is lured by Campbell into Mackenzie's trap (a giant Theta Brain-Wave Frequency Machine) to pull forward all of the different personalities in the dark Inhuman that he has absorbed over the millennia. Hive trying to get his mind under control orders Giyera and Hellfire to disconnect the warhead, since there is no hope of launching the missile now. May, seeking the warhead, frees Radcliffe from the Primitives while Rodriguez frees the hostages from the conquered missile silo. However, Giyera takes the warhead and flees. When the team attempt to escape they are stopped by Hive but he is suddenly captured in a Containment Module full of Suspension Gel.
- Mackenzie informs Johnson that they captured Hive.
- While he assures to get the base sealed against Hive loyalists, Fitz realizes what "Absolution" is the releasing of the Absolution Virus in the Playground. Hellfire activates the trap, turning several S.H.I.E.L.D. agents into Primitives.
- Battle of the Playground: The Primitives free Hive from captivity. He wants the Zephyr One to have high altitude capability enough to launch the warhead to make all Humans into Primitives or Inhumans. Johnson escapes from the Containment Module and goes to confront Hive. She begs him to sway her again but when he cannot sway her again due to Lash's powers. In anger Johnson attacks her old master. A fight ensues resulting in Hive knocking out Johnson. Johnson is incarcerated on the Zephyr One. Fitz and May secretly enter the plane in order to stop Hive from using the warhead. They find Johnson but they are ambushed by Giyera. Fortunately, Fitz uses an invisible gun to kill the Inhuman.
- Meanwhile, in the Playground, the Primitives attack Elena Rodriguez leaving her severely injured. Mackenzie takes Rodriguez with Campbell, Coulson and Radcliffe. Campbell manages to cauterize her open wound. Simmons soon discovers that the Primitives cannot see under a high temperature so she increases the heat of the base. Coulson decides to use one of their Quinjet to approach the Zephyr and help May, Fitz and Johnson.
- Along with Mackenzie, Campbell and Mackenzie, the Quinjet arrives the Zephyr. To distract Hive, Coulson uses an hologram of himself but soon Hive discovers the trick destroying the hologram machine. He then proceeds to find the team.
- Campbell is attacked by Hellfire but he is suddenly defeated. Unfortunately, Hellfire leaves a bomb in Campbell which fatally wounds him. Johnson reunites with Campbell and tells him that her destiny is to kill Hive using the Quinjet as she saw in her previous vision.
- As the team defeat the Primitives on the Zephyr, Johnson goes to put the warhead into the Quinjet attracting Hive's attention. Hive enters the Quinjet so Johnson manages to fly away but she is pushed away by Campbell who takes Hive with him on the plane. The team reunite with a sad Johnson to see how the Quinjet explodes killing both Hive and Campbell in the process.
- On Walnut Park, Los Angeles, a burned body is found being the signal of a "murder epidemic" on Walnut Park.
- An unidentified body is found by the West Covina police.
- Phil Coulson sits in an apartment, looking over a square near Winslow's Veterinary Clinic expecting Daisy Johnson to show up, after leaving the organization due to the death of Lincoln Campbell and becoming on the vigilante known as Quake. However, Johnson does not show up.
- The councilman Roger Perez visits a construction site on Boyle Heights. However, Perez is suddenly ambushed by the Ghost Rider, who brutally murders him after founding him guilty for his actions.
- The badly burned body of Perez is found by the construction workers on the site.
- The new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. has sent Phil Coulson and Alphonso Mackenzie to capture Quake again. Coulson is confident that today will be the day she shows up. Johnson keeping the promise she made to Charles Hinton several months earlier meets with Polly and Robin Hinton in the square, and gives Robin the wooden robin figure her father carved for her. Polly thanks her for all her help.
- Coulson and Mackenzie notice Johnson and run to chase her. Johnson realizes that S.H.I.E.L.D. has found her and walks away to evade them using her vibrational powers to lift herself off the ground in a very high jump onto a nearby roof escaping successfully.
- Radcliffe talks to his artificial intelligence Aida. Using the knowledge that he has obtained from his time with Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons, Radcliffe has created a new program based off an old S.H.I.E.L.D. program: the Life-Model Decoy. He downloads the program into a body, telling Aida it is "her birthday."
- The teacher of the San Gabriel Valley high school Thomas Wright is tracked down on his house in Alhambra by the demonic vigilante Ghost Rider, who discovered that he was a pedophile. Ghost Rider kills him and burns down the residence.
- The Ghost Rider sightings are becoming more frequent, being him considered as some kind of vigilante by the people of Los Angeles.
- Quake discovers a possible deal between the Watchdogs and the Aryan Brotherhood.
- R. Moore, D. Anderson, M. Scott and T. Mitchell of the Aryan Brotherhood steal a crate containing Lucy Bauer.
- They manage to deliver the box containing Lucy Bauer before being attacked by the Ghost Rider who brutally wounds Scott. However, they escape but Ghost Rider starts to follow them.
- In their getaway, they are attacked by Quake, whom has been tracking them too. When Johnson attempts to question Scott, she discovers that he was already attacked and was bleeding. Before passing out due to the loss of blood, Scott warns Quake of the presence of Ghost Rider.
- Suddenly, Robbie Reyes drives up and transforms into Ghost Rider when Moore fires a rocket at him.
- He crashes into their truck, which causes a fire, blocking Johnson from them. He procceeds to brutally murder Moore and Anderson, then kidnaps Mitchell, before getting in the Hell Charger and driving away.
- Johnson, who could do nothing but watch in horror, is forced to escape when the police arrive.
- Melinda May sends a request out to the Zephyr One to return to the Playground.
- Phil Coulson and Alphonso Mackenzie return as May is training a new team of specialist agents. She reveals to them details of the Ghost Rider incident, and in private, tells them Quake was there. She also reveals the officials are tracking Johnson with the intention of killing her.
- Meanwhile, Johnson breaks into M. Scott's hospital room to question him about the crate and Ghost Rider. However, before he can say much, Scott dies after warning her of Ghost Rider's terrifying nature. Johnson then escapes from the police a second time
- Back at the playground, Jemma Simmons, now working as Jeffrey Mace's advisor, is testing the Framework for Leo Fitz when Coulson and Mackenzie visit them. Fitz gives them new equipment, including an exploding pen for Mackenzie and an update for Phil Coulson's Prosthetic Hand.
- The final of the 2016-17 Scottish League Cup is played.
- Later, Coulson and Mackenzie pick up Elena Rodriguez, who starts to flirt with Mack. However, she secretly steals some pills for Quake.
- Leo Fitz meets with Holden Radcliffe to watch the 2016-17 Scottish League Cup finals. However, when Radcliffe steps out of the room, Aida in her new Life-Model Decoy body walks up to Fitz to greet him, but ultimately glitches out. Fitz begins to panic because Radcliffe had built her body without permission and could get arrested.
- Quake continues research into the Ghost Rider in an attempt to find him. She meets Yo-Yo on a bus to recieve the pills and briefly catches up with her.
- Jemma Simmons gives Melinda May new Mapping-Action Eyewear software, and when she asks for her to sign for it, May begins to complain about the new color-coded Clearance Level system, now called the "Spectrum of Security". Simmons discovers Coulson and Mackenzie were sent to Los Angeles by May against orders.
- Phil Coulson and Alphonso Mackenzie go to Canelo's Auto and Body to investigate. They find bodies brutally murdered. Robbie Reyes, suspecting they are there for the Ghost Rider. T. Mitchell, whom Reyes has been torturing for information, is killed by Reyes in order to cover his tracks.
- Investigating the crime scene, Coulson and Mackenzie discover that the crate that was being transported by the Aryans was scheduled to be delievered to the Chinatown Crew that night. They decide to operate without autorization. However, Simmons sends Melinda May and her team to stop Coulson and Mackenzie.
- The box is delievered by the Aryans to the Chinatown leader, Chen, who opens the box with Lucy Bauer, allowing her to escape and infect him. The infection causes him to hallucinate his co-workers with demonic faces. Melinda May and her team arrive to arrest them. Unfortunately to May, Bauer infects her before fleeing.
- Quake, having found Robbie Reyes' location, meets him at Canelo's Auto and Body to misdirect information out of him. Reyes attempts to subdue her unsuccessfully. After questioning him, Reyes transforms into Ghost Rider and attempts to kill her. However, Johnson manages to keep herself alive, as the Rider, peeking into her soul, decides to let her live.
- Robbie Reyes picks up Gabe Reyes, his crippled brother, to hang out with him for the day. Quake watchs from a safe distance.
- Jeffrey Mace orders Coulson and May once they arrive to the Playground.
- Melinda May discovers her infection caused by Lucy Bauer, hallucinating Phil Coulson with a demonic face.
- Lucy Bauer visits her old house in the middle of the night, which scares the family currently living there. On her way out, she infects the father.
- Robbie Reyes travels to work and briefly interacts with his co-workers. As he is working, Quake visits him with a made up story of her car engine lighting on fire, forcing Reyes to play along. When they are finally alone, they discuss the Ghost Rider. Reyes claims he is not an Inhuman, but rather something much different, and that he "sold his soul to the devil". When Johnson mentions Gabe Reyes, Reyes decides to attack her. They briefly duel, but Reyes knocks her out.
- As Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz are researching a bizzare invisible, material, Alphonso Mackenzie brings them details on Lucy Bauer and the house incident. The three question the existence of ghosts. Fitz and Mackenzie get a lead and go to find her, without Simmons.
- Phil Coulson and Melinda May talk to Jeffrey Mace, the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. after a 2-hour wait. They discuss Quake, and although Mace assures he forgives them for chasing her, he still says she needs to be stopped before they legitamize S.H.I.E.L.D. again. May hallucinates Mace's face going demonic again before she leaves. He gives Coulson the assignment of leading a tour-group. As Mace and Coulson lead the tour group, they briefly discuss S.H.I.E.L.D. history and Peggy Carter, May hallucinates multiple tour-members going demonic. Suddenly desperate for answers, May visits Chen in his cell and begs for a way to cure it. Chen only says that it is "everywhere" and suddenly bangs his head on the glass until Jemma Simmons comes and puts him to sleep.
- Lucy Bauer enters Momentum Labs and frees Hugo and Frederick from boxes similar to the one that held her. They blame Bauer for getting them there, they discuss that the book that locked them can now be used to help them. They decide to kill "him", the one who betrayed them. They continue to free people like them.
- Quake wakes up to discover Robbie Reyes tied her up. Reyes is looking for an excuse to kill Johnson. They begin to discuss the Aryan Brotherhood. When Johnson mentions Momentum Labs could be involved with the crate that they were transporting, Reyes realizes that that is a lead and leaves, although Johnson uses her powers to escape and follows him.
- Leo Fitz and Alphonso Mackenzie infiltrate Momentum Labs but are attacked by Frederick. He traps Mackenzie in a machine that will turn him into one of them, but when he goes for Fitz, Robbie Reyes intervenes. He transforms into Ghost Rider and murders Frederick, allowing Fitz and Quake to rescue Mackenzie. Ghost Rider grabs a picture of Lucy Bauer and the other before turning into ghosts before he walks out.
- Melinda May's infection is beginning to make her insane. May begins to lash out against her team team until Jeffrey Mace intervenes revealing his Inhuman powers and knocking her out.
- Alphonso Mackenzie discovers Elena Rodriguez has been giving Daisy Johnson pills for her injuries. Mackenzie and Leo Fitz try to convince her to return to S.H.I.E.L.D., but she refuses.
- Robbie Reyes picks up Daisy Johnson from the street, and tells her that he thinks he is connection between everything that have happened.
- Elena Rodriquez is attending a party in Miami, Florida when a city-wide blackout suddenly occurs.
- The Watchdogs anonymously send a threatening online message, claiming they are Inhumans, and that they will shut off more cities hour by hour if the Sokovia Accords are not shut down.
- Jeffrey Mace, Leo Fitz, and Alphonso Mackenzie discuss the blackout while Phil Coulson and Jemma Simmons overlook Melinda May's vitals, fearing for her life. Suddenly, Chen's heartrate spikes dramatically before he passes away from Lucy Bauer's infection. Simmons realizes the same will happen to May in just hours if they do nothing. Mace assigns Simmons to go try and save May and assigns Phil Coulson to Miami.
- Robbie Reyes and Quake stop for gas and briefly discuss Reyes' uncle, Eli Morrow, when the same blackout happens to Los Angeles. They quickly go to check on Gabe Reyes, sho happens to be attacked by a gang when they arrive. The two vigilantes take down the gang members and bring Gabe home.
- Holden Radcliffe and Aida prepare to help Jemma Simmons save Melinda May. Because S.H.I.E.L.D. does not know she exists, Radcliffe shuts her down before they arrive. At this point, Melinda May is halluctinating almost everything around her to be graphically demonic. After they calm her down, Simmons and Radcliffe begin figuring out how to save her life. They discover the source of her hallucinations, and realize the only way to save her is to kill her and then quickly bring her back to life before she completely shuts down, which would "reset" her brain. They kill her as planned, but before they can perform proper CPR, the power goes out. Simmons panics and begins to perform CPR by pushing her chest in unsuccessfully. Radcliffe eventually uses Aida's battery to allow proper CPR, which luckily brings May back to life and cures her.
- As Phil Coulson, Alphonso Mackenzie, and Leo Fitz enter Miami, Florida, there car suddenly shuts down, along with Coulson's Prosthetic Hand and the rest of their gear.
- Watchdogs invade the party that Yo-Yo Rodriguez was attending, looking for an Inhuman there. Yo-Yo uses her super speed to slowly disarm the Watchdogs, but her friend notices and freaks out, blowing her cover. At that moment, Phil Coulson, Alphonso Mackenzie, and Leo Fitz arrive and, with, Yo-Yo, subdues the Watchdogs.
- Robbie Reyes and Daisy Johnson, now at the Reyes's home, discuss how Reyes does not get hurt for long at all, because of his strong healing factor. Reyes then heads out to make sure people are safe as the Ghost Rider, using work as an excuse, not wanting Gabe to know what he truly does. Gabe and Johnson have a conversation after he leaves, but Gabe tells her he knows of her abilities, and he wants him to stay away from Reyes, threatening to expose her to the public if she does not.
- Jeffrey Mace contacts the president when another Watchdogs threat comes online.
- Phil Coulson, Alphonso Mackenzie, Leo Fitz, and Yo-Yo Rodriguez find the source of the outages, an EMP device, and reset it to bring the power back on.
- Jeffrey Mace announces S.H.I.E.L.D. as an official agency again, finally ending 2 and a half years of hiding in the shadows.
- Robbie Reyes returns to their home to discover Daisy Johnson left in the night, leaving Gabe alone.
- Rota Nadeer, a senator secretly working for the Watchdogs speaks with her boss about S.H.I.E.L.D.. As she leaves her house, she says goodbye to her brother, a possible Inhuman captive.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.09: Closure
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.10: Maveth
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.11: Bouncing Back
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.12: The Inside Man
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.13: Parting Shot
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 6.18 6.19 6.20 6.21 6.22 6.23 6.24 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.14: Watchdogs
- ↑ Agent Carter Season 1
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 8.16 8.17 8.18 8.19 8.20 8.21 8.22 8.23 8.24 8.25 8.26 8.27 8.28 8.29 8.30 8.31 8.32 8.33 8.34 8.35 8.36 8.37 8.38 WHiH Newsfront Twitter Profile
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 WHiH Newsfront April 22, 2016
- ↑ 10.00 10.01 10.02 10.03 10.04 10.05 10.06 10.07 10.08 10.09 10.10 10.11 10.12 10.13 10.14 10.15 10.16 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.15: Spacetime
- ↑ 11.00 11.01 11.02 11.03 11.04 11.05 11.06 11.07 11.08 11.09 11.10 11.11 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.16: Paradise Lost
- ↑ 12.00 12.01 12.02 12.03 12.04 12.05 12.06 12.07 12.08 12.09 12.10 12.11 12.12 12.13 12.14 12.15 12.16 12.17 12.18 12.19 12.20 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.17: The Team
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 WHiH Newsfront April 26, 2016
- ↑ 14.00 14.01 14.02 14.03 14.04 14.05 14.06 14.07 14.08 14.09 14.10 14.11 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.18: The Singularity
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 15.5 15.6 15.7 WHiH Newsfront April 28, 2016
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 Captain America: Civil War Prelude Infinite Comic
- ↑ 17.00 17.01 17.02 17.03 17.04 17.05 17.06 17.07 17.08 17.09 17.10 17.11 WHiH Newsfront May 3, 2016
- ↑ 18.00 18.01 18.02 18.03 18.04 18.05 18.06 18.07 18.08 18.09 18.10 18.11 18.12 18.13 18.14 18.15 18.16 18.17 18.18 18.19 18.20 18.21 18.22 18.23 18.24 18.25 18.26 18.27 18.28 18.29 18.30 18.31 18.32 18.33 18.34 18.35 18.36 18.37 18.38 18.39 18.40 18.41 18.42 18.43 18.44 18.45 18.46 18.47 18.48 18.49 18.50 18.51 Captain America: Civil War
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 WHiH Newsfront May 3, 2016 LIVE
- ↑ 20.00 20.01 20.02 20.03 20.04 20.05 20.06 20.07 20.08 20.09 20.10 20.11 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.19: Failed Experiments
- ↑ Ant-Man
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 22.3 22.4 22.5 22.6 22.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.20: Emancipation
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3 23.4 23.5 23.6 23.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.21: Absolution
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 24.5 24.6 24.7 24.8 24.9 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.22: Ascension
- ↑ 25.00 25.01 25.02 25.03 25.04 25.05 25.06 25.07 25.08 25.09 25.10 25.11 25.12 25.13 25.14 25.15 25.16 25.17 25.18 25.19 25.20 25.21 25.22 25.23 25.24 25.25 25.26 25.27 25.28 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.01: The Ghost
- ↑ 26.00 26.01 26.02 26.03 26.04 26.05 26.06 26.07 26.08 26.09 26.10 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.02: Meet the New Boss
- ↑ 27.00 27.01 27.02 27.03 27.04 27.05 27.06 27.07 27.08 27.09 27.10 27.11 27.12 27.13 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.03: Uprising