| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
- "An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one which crumbles from within? That's dead... forever."
- ―Helmut Zemo
This is a timeline of events that occurred in 2016.
- Kaecilius is tough in his training of students at Kamar-Taj. Karl Mordo tells him that he has done enough training for one day.
- Kaecilius starts to feel that the Ancient One has failed in her promise to help him find meaning in his wife and son's tragic deaths, or found a way to bring them back to be together again. He becomes angry and frustrated.
- He confronts the Ancient One, accusing her of failing him. She encourages him to remain steadfast, but he becomes disillusioned with her.
- Assassination of Rosalind Price: Under the orders of Gideon Malick, and for personal reasons, Grant Ward kills Rosalind Price by shooting at her from afar while she has dinner with Phil Coulson. Ward calls Coulson and tells him that now he knows how it feels to lose someone you care about. Ward sends a group of assassins to kill Coulson, but he manages to escape, being driven away in a S.H.I.E.L.D. SUV by Alphonso Mackenzie.
- On returning to the Playground, Coulson immediately begins to make moves with new urgency in his vendetta against Ward. He interrogates each of the members of his original team on their personal connections with Ward, so as to learn anything he can about Ward's personality, motives, and weaknesses. The team, however, begin to worry that Coulson's fury and drive for vengeance is blinding him and making him reckless.
- Ward returns to the HYDRA Castle to report back to Gideon Malick about successfully killing Rosalind Price.
- Tired of waiting, Kaecilius searches for his own answers in the Kamar-Taj library. All the books lead him back to the name "Cagliostro".
- Coulson recruits Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse to help him in his personal mission against Ward. He finishes making plans and sends Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons with Price's colleague and friend Luther Banks to the Distant Star Facility warehouse to recover more information about the portals to the distant planet.
- Coulson appoints Mackenzie as the stand-in director of S.H.I.E.L.D., knowing that the moves he is about to make are not acceptable for a director.
- Ambush at the Distant Star Facility: On arriving at the facility, Fitz, Simmons, and Banks are suddenly ambushed by Giyera and HYDRA agents. Giyera uses his metal manipulation powers to take Banks' gun and shoot him dead, along with all the other agents protecting them, and take Fitz and Simmons as hostages.
- While Phil Coulson flies with Morse and Hunter to secretly find Ward's remaining brother as a bargain chip against him, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons are flown to Gloucestershire and brought before Ward and Malick. The two of them together are resilient, but Ward, knowing them well, suggests to split them up.
- Alphonso Mackenzie lets Coulson know that Fitz and Simmons have gone missing, making him realize that it is now vital his plan to take Thomas Ward works.
- Kidnapping of Thomas Ward: Coulson, Bobbi Morse and Lance Hunter stage a robbery together to break into the jewelry store where Thomas Ward works and kidnap him.
- While Ward tortures Fitz, Coulson calls him from Price's phone, only to show him that he is holding his brother hostage, before hanging up prematurely to anger Ward. Thomas explains, to the trio's surprise, that he hates his older brother and believes he is a bad man. When Grant calls back, Thomas tells him that he has tried to stay away from him all these years. As Grant is distracted by the conversation with his brother, Coulson starts to trace the call. When they track the source to the HYDRA Castle, Coulson takes back the cellphone from Thomas and tells Grant Ward that he is going to kill him. They drop Thomas back home and set off to fly to England.
- Melinda May and Alphonso Mackenzie decide together to help Coulson take on HYDRA with the help of Daisy Johnson's team of Inhumans with Joey Gutierrez and Lincoln Campbell.
- Gideon Malick convinces Ward to lead the soldiers on the planet, as Leo Fitz agrees to help HYDRA, to prevent them from killing Jemma Simmons. Malick then uses his collected fragments of the Monolith to reopen the portal. Ward, Fitz, and several HYDRA agents proceed to go through. As Coulson flies in above, he realizes that he has run out of time, so he dives from the Quinjet into the castle, falling through the portal from above just before it closes. He crashes onto the ground of Maveth and is knocked out on impact.
- Leo Fitz attempts to steal Grant Ward's gun, but Ward stops him. The other HYDRA soldiers then discover a giant statue resembling the HYDRA logo.
- Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse reunite with the Zephyr One and inform Mackenzie of Coulson's actions. Johnson discovers that HYDRA are unloading captive Inhumans at the HYDRA Castle. They split into two teams: one to save Fitz or Simmons and the other to secure the portal.
- Fitz discovers the hatch entrance to Will Daniels' hideaway, and drops down into the cavern despite Ward's protests, finding Daniels asleep there.
- Coulson wakes from a dream of Rosalind Price. He resolves to keep going and gets up to follow the HYDRA group's trail to hunt down Ward.
- Grant Ward threatens to kill Daniels, but Fitz convinces him to let him live and come with them so that he can get them to the exit point on time, due to his knowledge of Maveth.
- Attack on the HYDRA Castle: May, Johnson, Campbell, and Gutierrez slip into nearby drainage tunnels and approach the HYDRA Castle. Campbell takes out the lighting while the team slip inside.
- Meanwhile, Simmons escapes and runs around the compound. She discovers the Inhuman storage units and finds Andrew Garner's pod. He convinces her to set him free so he can help her to escape HYDRA, and transforms into Lash, saving her and escaping.
- In order to escape from HYDRA together, Daniels reveals to Fitz that he has led the group to the No Fly Zone, as a sandstorm brews.
- Morse, Mackenzie, and Hunter secure and enter the portal chamber.
- Elsewhere, Daisy Johnson is ambushed by Giyera with gunfire, but Joey Gutierrez melts the bullets, saving her. Melinda May finds Jemma Simmons in time to save her from a HYDRA soldier, and Simmons tells her of Garner's whereabouts. Once May makes sure Simmons is safe, she goes to find Garner.
- As Leo Fitz and Will Daniels successfully kill and escape the HYDRA Soldiers, Grant Ward is distracted and shot by the approaching Phil Coulson. At gunpoint, Coulson orders him to lead the way to Fitz and the exit point.
- Coulson's Team reunite and break into the portal room. May finds the bodies of HYDRA agents, as well as the captive Inhumans. She returns and informs the team of Lash's massacre, and Simmons feels guilty. Mackenzie orders the team to leave, but Johnson remains with him to help. The others prepare on Zephyr One to collect any of their team who make it out, and Mackenzie and Johnson ready themselves for the portal to open.
- Coulson and Ward eventually spot Daniels and Fitz and hurry to reach them in time. As they walk, Daniels tells him of an ancient civilization on Maveth. Fitz realizes that it is not Will Daniels but It, who has taken over Daniels' dead body.
- The Zephyr One hovers above the HYDRA castle, ready to bomb the HYDRA Castle as soon as the portal closes. Johnson collapses.
- Battle on Maveth: A fight ensues between Fitz and It. When Coulson notices, he shoots It to help Fitz escape, but Ward takes the opportunity to attack Coulson. Fitz shoots It repeatedly again and brings him down before he can reach the portal. Coulson manages to beat Ward down due to his bound hands. Fitz grabs a flare gun and shoots It, burning Daniels' body. Despite Fitz's advice to leave, Coulson uses his bionic hand to crush Ward's chest, killing him and finally enacting his revenge. Coulson drops the hand, leaving it behind to signify leaving his actions on the planet.
- Coulson and Fitz make it through the portal and onto a Containment Module with Mackenzie and Johnson, and Mackenzie orders May to bomb the castle. They fly up to the Zephyr as the castle is destroyed around them. The team is reunited and Simmons finds out that Daniels is dead.
- Driving to the airport, Gideon Malick's car is stopped in the road by the reanimated corpse of Grant Ward holding Coulson's hand. He realizes that It has returned, inhabiting Ward's body.
- A physical rehabilitation instructor from Metro-General Hospital, who had worked with Jonathan Pangborn a couple of years prior, encounters Pangborn walking on the streets. The instructor is shocked impressed to see him walk, due to his previous seemingly incurable paralysis.
This section requires expansion
- While training with Daniel Drumm, Kaecilius questions whether he is bothered by how closed off the Ancient One is in sharing her knowledge.
- As Kaecilius sleeps, he dreams of his wife and son. The dream turns into a horrible nightmare of their disfigured skeletons, driving him to further action against the Ancient One.
- On waking, Kaecilius visits the Kamar-Taj library and looks in the Book of Cagliostro from the Ancient One’s private collection. He comes to realize that he needs others to help him perform the rituals found inside.
- Claiming that the Ancient One hides knowledge from them, Kaecilius gathers his students to form the Zealots and rebel against the other masters, aiming to find their own meaning.
- Phil Coulson sends a team to Bogotá to investigate the incident while he meets with President Matthew Ellis in Rosalind Price's apartment. They discuss the future of the Inhumans and although Ellis rejects the reauthorization of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public, because of its negative image since the Battle at the Triskelion, he says that Coulson will effectively run the search for Inhumans, but the ATCU will still be the public face of the mission. He also says he will name a new head of the ATCU shortly.
- Daisy Johnson and Joey Gutierrez speak at the National Police of Colombia Bogotá Station to gain access to the crime scene.
- Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter, and Alphonso Mackenzie investigate the crime scene. Mackenzie encounters Elena Rodriguez, and notices her scuffed shoes from the raid. Believing that he is another corrupt policeman, Rodriguez steals his gun and kidnaps him using her super speed. She takes him back to her apartment with the help of her cousin Francisco.
- At the Playground, Lincoln Campbell explains to Jemma Simmons about the equilibrium of Inhuman powers. Coulson bursts in, taking Fitz aside to ask him his opinion on Campbell joining the team. Fitz also expresses worry that he did the wrong thing in destroying the body of Will Daniels to kill It. Coulson states that he needs to put Werner von Strucker in the Theta Brain-Wave Frequency Machine to find out how to get to Malick.
- Elena Rodriguez sends Francisco to get rid of the weapons from the raid by throwing them into a river.
- Gideon Malick visits It in Schoonebeek Oil Field, finding him still in a weak state.
- Elena Rodriguez tells Alphonso Mackenzie that she is not a criminal, and believes her new powers are a gift from God to do good. Mackenzie begins to explain about Terrigenesis and Inhumanity when Daisy Johnson, Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter, and Joey Gutierrez rescue him from Rodriguez's custody and take her in a Containment Module. Morse and Hunter are sent to stop Francisco.
- Von Strucker goes into the machine. Campbell has to shock him out of a traumatic loop, and he eventually recalls aloud how he found Malick using his father's advice.
- It eats meat to gain strength. He tells a doubting Giyera that he will prove his legitimacy soon.
- Rodriguez explains to the group that the police are corrupt, and she was taking action to make things better. They believe her, and Johnson calls Hunter and Morse to tell them Francisco is not a criminal and to beware the police.
- Hunter and Morse confront Francisco Rodriguez, when a team of the National Police of Colombia arrive. They bring out an Inhuman called Lucio who uses paralysis powers from his eyes to capture Morse and Hunter, and they kill Rodriguez.
- When the team tell Elena about her cousin's murder, she agrees to help the team to rescue their friends and get revenge for her cousin's death.
- Rescue in the Colombian Police Station: Rodriguez helps the team successfully enter the Police Station and fight the corrupt Colombian police. The team defeat the police force and rescue their friends as Johnson and Gutierrez use their powers to capture Lucio. However, when they start to leave the station, a HYDRA QuadCopter arrives from overhead and uses an Extraction Claw to capture him and take him away.
- Meanwhile, Coulson uses his information from von Strucker and goes to Malick's warehouse. He uses the phone von Strucker used there to call Malick, but when he picks up, Coulson only delivers a warning to him that he is tracking all of his phones, and it will cost him millions to shut down all the offices it has tracked to.
- Coulson watches the news about how Malick has shut down several offices in the night. The team say goodbye to Rodriguez, who decides to stay in Colombia, but they give her a device to keep in contact.
- Giyera informs Malick that Lucio is currently being treated by the doctors. It decides he is ready to show Giyera his power, and uses his powers to infect him.
- Matthew Ellis calls Coulson and tells him that he has made Glenn Talbot the new leader of the ATCU.
- When he finds out Talbot is the new head of the organization, Malick sends agents to kidnap his son George Talbot and put him in Suspension Gel, so as to blackmail Talbot to give Malick influence over the ATCU and betray Coulson.
- Malick makes a deal with Felix Blake, the head of the alien hate group the Watchdogs. The organization has until now been only posting hate online, but HYDRA offers them the resources to become active in attacking the Inhumans and the agencies protecting them, claiming to have common interest. The Watchdogs become more militarized and radicalized, and begin planning attacks with Malick fueling their actions.
- Having now recovered, Lucio is brought before It as Malick assures him he has been making moves this week to help their cause. It proceeds to infect Lucio the same way he infected Giyera.
- Coulson meets with Glenn Talbot to discuss their new working partnership. His wife Carla is disapproving after the kidnap of her son. Lincoln Campbell watches on as he continues to learn to be an agent, and he notices a sinister man trailing Talbot.
- As the man closes in, Melinda May recognizes him as Carl Creel, and she and Campbell close in to protect Talbot and Coulson.
- Just as Coulson wishes Talbot goodnight, Creel arrives and a fight ensues. Campbell and May bring him down, only to be surprised when Talbot says that Creel was not attacking, but protecting him.
- Talbot explains that they broke Creel's conditioning and have trained him to be a good and loyal bodyguard. Jemma Simmons asks Creel in his Containment Module about how he managed to survive the effects of the Diviner. They wonder whether his DNA could hold the answer to a cure for Terrigenesis.
- Coulson's Team, with Talbot and Creel, set off in the morning to fly to Taipei, Taiwan for a symposium of various world ambassadors. They believe that Malick has an inside man or woman working for him at the meeting, and plan how to infiltrate the officials' rooms to find out who.
- Talbot and Coulson arrive at the symposium. They begin to talk to attendees Anton Petrov, Xiao Chen. and Ellen King in an attempt to work out who is secretly working for Malick.
- At the Playground, Daisy Johnson gives Lincoln Campbell fight training for his upcoming test. The two end up intimate, but are interrupted by Simmons, asking for Campbell's help looking at Creel's blood.
- Symposium on Alien Contagion: Coulson, pretending to be "Dr. Sean Lundwall", teaches the officials about the Inhumans, and the attendees all debate and discuss the contagion, trying to come to an agreement on how to act, while Coulson's agents investigate their rooms. Petrov suggests a home for Inhumans in Russia. While investigating, Hunter spots Creel leaving his post and goes to stop him. He finds a truck, containing the Suspension Gel chamber of George Talbot. As he attempts to warn his team that something is wrong, Creel surprises him and knocks him out. At the symposium, Talbot suddenly, to Coulson's shock and horror, betrays him by announcing that Coulson is a traitor in their midst. Gideon Malick enters, declaring him "Phil Coulson, the head of HYDRA," and has him taken away.
- Campbell watches Simmons demonstrate that Creel's blood reverses the effects of Terrigenesis. Johnson arrives and the two end up arguing over the need for the "cure"; whether Terrigenesis is an Inhuman birth right or an earned privilege.
- Hunter wakes and distracts his assailants as Morse and May attack them from behind. The three then proceed to try to help Coulson and defeat the HYDRA agents.
- When Malick turns his back on his deal with Talbot, Phil Coulson and Glenn Talbot are lined up to be shot by HYDRA soldiers. However, before they can fire, the duo are rescued by Carl Creel. They go to reunite with May, Hunter, and Morse. Together, they defeat the HYDRA agents, but Malick gets away to drive to the airport. Coulson sends Hunter and Morse to follow him.
- Daisy Johnson visits Lincoln Campbell in his room to apologize. The two make up and sleep together for the first time.
- Hunter lets Coulson know that he and Morse are hiding in the hold of Malick's private plane, as Malick is flying with Anton Petrov to Russia. Petrov expresses his gratefulness for Malick's offer to help Russia deal with Inhumans.
- Disagreeing with the plan for an Inhuman reservation, the Russian prime minister Dimitri Olshenko sends his attaché Yuri Krupin to shut down the operation. However, Krupin is killed by an Inhuman working for Petrov, Androvich, the Minister of Defense and a former KGB assassin.
- Malick's plane lands in Moscow and he starts moving trucks to a Russian facility in Siberia. Morse and Hunter exit the hold and hide, watching the trucks and reporting back to Coulson's Team, flying over on the Zephyr One. They follow the trucks and soon they get to the Russian Facility.
- Hunter and Morse spy on the Russian Facility from the nearby woods. They notice a tied up Inhuman being taken into the compound. They are caught by four soldiers, who they resort to taking out in combat.
- Hunter and Morse rendezvous with the rest of the team on the Zephyr, having now landed nearby, and discuss plans to infiltrate the Russian Facility.
- Melinda May and Lance Hunter hide from a patrol as they move in on the base. They discover the dead body of Russian Prime Minister Dimitri Olshenko's attaché Yuri Krupin.
- Bobbi Morse, Daisy Johnson, and Alphonso Mackenzie break into the security room of the facility. Morse takes the clothes of the guard she knocked out to use as an undercover disguise, and leaves to find Gideon Malick and Anton Petrov.
- Morse infiltrates a meeting, while Coulson's Team listen in from Morse's comms. They hear as Malick tells Petrov and FSO agents about Olshenko's disapproval of an Inhuman reservation, and Petrov informs them of Androvich having killed Olshenko's attaché. Malick tells the group that they need allegiance with the Inhumans, but that the prime minister cannot lead them. He suggests releasing Androvich to eliminate those against the idea; Coulson realizes he is staging a coup.
- Morse follows Malick's group, but loses them when she is forced to stop and take down an agent who notices she is missing her tie. Johnson attempts to hack the door to Androvich's cell so Morse can enter, as Androvich is already being cut loose.
- Simmons reports on the cause of Krupin's death, saying that it seems he was strangled, but there is no external evidence of physical harm, suggesting Androvich's power is psychic. Hunter is confused when he sees Malick leaving. Androvich escapes before Morse can stop him.
- Coulson notices helicopters arriving, and realizes the prime minister and his detail are traveling to the compound, and that Malick is planning for Androvich, now on the loose, to kill him. He instructs his team to ignore Malick and protect the prime minister.
- Attack on the Russian Facility: Prime Minister Olshenko arrives and finds out about Yuri Krupin's death. He declares the soldiers to be traitors and a fight ensues, where Hunter manages to guide Olshenko to safety and Morse takes the general the other way, with Johnson and Mackenzie following behind. Androvich uses his abilities of Darkforce manifestation to manipulate his shadow's density and turn on the trio to attack. They cannot retaliate, as he is intangible. Meanwhile, Anton Petrov is killed by Lance Hunter when he attempts to kill Olshenko. Simmons realizes the team have to kill Androvich himself to prevent any more manifestations. The general's shadow takes out Agent Johnson, then goes after the prime minister, but Morse runs ahead and shoots Androvich first, amidst his guards. She and Hunter are taken in by the general's guard for the murder, and the deaths of Petrov and Krupin.
- Phil Coulson contacts President Ellis to get involved and save the lives of Morse and Hunter.
- At Moscow's Interpol Black Site, interrogation begins on Morse and Hunter over the recent incident, and the accusations that they are former agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Both of them persistently ignore the questions.
- Morse and Hunter are put through polygraph lie detector tests, but avoid answering the questions. However, when Morse denies that she was the one to kill Petrov, the interrogator, Duval, plays this is as a confession that it was Hunter, and Hunter is dragged away from his interrogation. Bobbi Morse is informed by Duval that if she wishes to save Hunter from being executed by the firing squad, she must reveal she is from S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Hunter is taken from the firing squad when President Matthew Ellis arrives and intervenes. Morse and Hunter reunite and discuss how to act next.
- Ellis tells Olshenko there was a coup attempt on his life, and he should be appreciative. Coulson also arrives, introduced as a high up member of the ATCU. He informs the prime minister that Androvich was trying to kill him.
- Coulson enters the room to speak to Morse and Hunter. He pretends not to know them, then uses his prosthetic hand to subtly turn off the camera signal for 90 seconds, and tells them the risky extraction plan the team have made. However, the duo refuse, saying that they are willing to take the hit so as to protect S.H.I.E.L.D. Seeing their determined resolve, Coulson sadly agrees that he will let them go.
- Maintaining the pretense of not knowing the duo, Coulson negotiates Morse and Hunter's release from Interpol. However, they know they will always now be tailed by agents, and so can never interact with S.H.I.E.L.D. or their friends ever again.
- Coulson returns to the Zephyr One and explains downheartedly to the team why their friends can never come back. This upsets them, especially Alphonso Mackenzie, who becomes very emotional.
- In a pub in the United States of America, Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse discuss what they can do next. They notice a conspicuous man nearby, who they realize is spying on them. Unbeknownst to them, their friends are also in the pub, ordering shots for them in order to pay their last respects from afar: a "Spy's Goodbye". The team begin to slowly exit the pub, but Mackenzie stays a little longer, tearing up because of having to leave his close friends. Morse and Hunter become very emotional, and hold hands, knowing they at least have each other for support.
- Gideon Malick returns home and reunites with his daughter Stephanie Malick. The two of them shoot birds together and discuss It, and how he seems to be biding his time before taking any action. Stephanie says she knows he will change the world.
- Dr. Holden Radcliffe is forced to leave the GT Agrochemical Facility due to his transhumanist experiments, which are considered unethical.
- After a few weeks of preparation, Lincoln Campbell has his S.H.I.E.L.D. assessment. While he believes it went alright, the results show that there are issues over his commitment to the cause, and with his reckless and unruly behavior.
- Alphonso Mackenzie begins a week off at home to take a break after losing Hunter and Morse, and spend some time with his brother Ruben. The two plan a relaxing time together.
- Attack on the ATCU Headquarters: Malick's men raid the ATCU facility in Indiana and steal a nuclear warhead, as a squad of Watchdogs led by Watchdog Alpha then move in to attack the facility and cover up the raid. The group film themselves as they declare that the government is keeping secrets on the aliens, and demanding the information to be released. Alpha fires several rounds of Nitramene onto the building, and the facility is destroyed in a giant implosion.
- The Mackenzie brothers watch the destruction of the ATCU facility on WZTM News.
- The ticker of the channel informs "L.A. Dodger Brady Kelly closing in on MLB record for most hits. Current record is held by Pete Rose", "Philadelphia DA to hold press conference to discuss shooting of local law professor", and "Gang war rages in Hell's Kitchen. Authorities searching for solution".
- Phil Coulson calls and assigns Mackenzie to investigate the destruction of the facility before the police pick it clean. Mackenzie reluctantly tells his brother that he has to go.
- At the Playground, Daisy Johnson tells Coulson that the Watchdogs' active behavior is unusual. Lincoln Campbell arrives back from his agent assessment reasonably positive, but Coulson hints that the results of the evaluation report were not completely satisfactory. He sends Johnson and Leo Fitz to the site of the destroyed facility to join Mackenzie.
- Fitz discovers Nitramene in the residue from the bombs that the Watchdogs used, and Johnson reports this back to Coulson. He tells her that Felix Blake used to be fixated on improving the Nitramene formula created by Howard Stark in the 1940s, and deduces that the renegade ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is the head of the hate organization.
- Johnson reveals to Fitz and Mackenzie that she has been tracking some of the Watchdogs, and decides to use her powers to stop and threaten one to find out information. Mackenzie disapproves, saying that it is sidestepping civil liberties, and despite how badly the organization acts, S.H.I.E.L.D. should respond better. However, Johnson goes ahead.
- Coulson and Campbell begin the mission to find Blake.
- Returning home, Alphonso Mackenzie has a discussion with Ruben about the fact that he is never around to help him and their family.
- Jemma Simmons decides to help Melinda May to find Andrew Garner.
- Daisy Johnson stops Dallas Wyatt, a Watchdog she has been tracking, as he is driving. She gets in his car and shatters his windows to scare him. Fitz reluctantly holds a gun to Wyatt's head at the broken window, and from the threat, Johnson manages to get the information that the Watchdogs meet at Easterling Farms.
- Attack on the Watchdogs: Johnson contacts Mackenzie to inform him of the Watchdogs' location. He reunites with Fitz and Johnson. They incapacitate two guards and send in one of Fitz's new cloaked D.W.A.R.F.s to spy in the farm. The device picks up audio of Blake, and Johnson sends a message to Coulson to let him know.
- Ruben Mackenzie arrives to show Alphonso that he has fixed his motorcycle, but when he sees his brother fighting, he decides to leave. Alphonso incapacitates three agents and Johnson quakes another, however two more Watchdogs assume that Mackenzie is the one who has powers. Alphonso goes after Ruben as he drives away.
- Coulson and Campbell enter the basement of Blake's Atlanta safe house as Daisy Johnson moves in on attacking Blake, but as she gets closer, she sees no sign of him there. Simultaneously, Coulson is surprised to find Blake in the basement of the safe house. At the farm, Watchdog Oscar shoots a projectile of Nitramene onto Fitz's neck. Johnson quakes him and runs back to inject sodium hydrogen acetate into the implosive, but instead of neutralizing it like it should, it only slows the implosion, because of Blake's modifications to the formula. She takes him back to a Containment Module with Oscar.
- Coulson comes to realize that Felix Blake is likely not really there, but simply a holographic projection. As he wants to test Lincoln Campbell on following orders, he orders Campbell to kill Blake, and after initially disagreeing, he fires electricity at Blake, proving he is only a hologram. He congratulates Campbell for following orders.
- Using liquid nitrogen from the outside of the module, the Nitramene is disarmed, saving Fitz's life.
- Oscar reveals to Johnson that Blake promised them they could actually kill an Inhuman, but they had assumed it was Mackenzie, not her, and laughs that several of their men are going after Mackenzie now.
- Ambush on Mackenzie Residence: While the brothers discuss, a group of Watchdogs arrive at the Mackenzie Residence, breaking into the home to kill the Mackenzies. A fight ensues between the Mackenzies and the Watchdogs. Using a homemade shotgun-axe, the brothers successfully defeat their assailants, but Alphonso receives a bullet to the shoulder; he passes out due to the loss of blood.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. arrive to take Mackenzie to a nearby facility for medical treatment. Daisy Johnson tells Ruben Mackenzie that Damage Control will clean up, and assures him that Alphonso will be fine. She tells him they might call one day if they need help with mechanics, and drives him to the facility where his brother is being treated.
- Analyzing footage from the Attack on the ATCU Headquarters, Johnson realizes that the bombing was a cover-up and distraction from HYDRA as they stole something from the facility. They realize Malick is funding the Watchdogs and feeding them intel.
- Giyera meets with Felix Blake, who tells him that he kept his part of the deal, and wants weapons in return to hunt down the Inhumans. Giyera assures him that if the plan continues to go well, their common enemies will die, and Blake will have armed soldiers.
- The United States of America vice president departs on a global outreach trip.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter announcing "Tune in for exclusive coverage in a WHiH Newsfront: Special Report coming soon."
- The Miami Marathon is held, resulting in a record-breaking time.
- Thaddeus Ross announces his retirement from the army.
- Top musicians meet in Nashville to discuss music streaming services.
- Rumors of layoffs at Pym Technologies begin to circulate.
- WHiH Newsfront posts another video. Everhart questions who should account for the devastation from superhero incidents. She introduces political correspondent Will Adams, who states that discoveries still being found in the Black Widow leak. He defends superheroes, stating that their actions have saved many lives, but Everhart states that here they are not talking about that, but about the collateral damage. The question is posed to the audience of whether there should be oversight on superheroes. They post on Twitter announcing "'WHiH Newsfront returns with a special report: The Avengers have saved our world… but at what cost?"
- The ticker of the video informs "... European manufactured daily supplement to help correct the adverse effects of staring at a mobile device for hours each day", "Miami Marathon sees new world record set; runner cites Captain America as inspiration", "One of the most controversial figures of our time left us with more questions than answers. Who Was Alexander Pierce?: A WHiH Special Report tonight at 9:00 PM EST", "U.S. vice president begins global outreach trip, with stops to Sokovia AND South Africa planned", "Top artists meets in Nashville for summit to revisit streaming music service pros and cons in hopes coming to a resolution with record labels and online distributors", and "Lt. Gen. Thaddeus Ross announces retirement from the army...".
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter saying "Tune in to get the latest world news and insight on the issues that matter to you on WHiH Newsfront."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reminding "Watch an all-new edition of Newsfront with Christine & Will as they look back at "The World the Hero Leaves Behind". https://youtu.be/MvkZx3Lojuc"
- Pepper Potts debuts intellicrop technology for Stark Industries to celebrate Earth Day.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Stark Industries celebrates Earth Day as CEO Pepper Potts debuts breakthrough in intellicrop technology."
- Culver University holds a pep rally in celebration of a great academic year in sports.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Culver University holds pep rally to celebrate historic, record-breaking year in athletics."
- Who Was Alexander Pierce?: A WHiH Special Report airs on TV.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter stating "Crater in New Mexico rumored to have held Thor’s hammer continues to draw crowds."
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Government says clean-up of Potomac River after destruction of S.H.I.E.L.D. "nearing end"."
- The Inhuman Charles Hinton accidentally causes citizen Edwin Abbott to have a frightening vision of his own death in the near future.
- While monitoring emergency dispatch, Coulson's Team hear Abbott calling in for Johnson, who has never heard of him. They fly to Dyker Heights to find him.
- The team find Abbott terrified and exclaiming that HYDRA is going to come soon, and he is about to die. He says that he had a vision of these moments, and the homeless man "Charles" must have cursed him.
- Kidnapping of Charles Hinton: A HYDRA QuadCopter swoops in suddenly to kidnap Hinton. As HYDRA captures him with an Extraction Claw, Johnson tries to save him, but when she touches him, she has a vision of the future.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter asking "Many questions still unanswered after Pym Tech HQ explosion: Who was responsible? Where were the Avengers?"
- While It and Gideon Malick have dinner in Schoonebeek Oil Field, HYDRA soldiers bring Hinton to them. They then set off to fly to the Transia Corporation.
- Coulson's Team deliberate over how to act on Johnson's vision. Leo Fitz explains how time cannot be altered due to the concept of four dimensions. Despite this, Phil Coulson decides they can ensure it does not occur, so long as May goes on the mission and Johnson stays in the base.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "Captain America exhibit will begin touring the country starting next week."
- Coulson discovers that the homeless man is Charles Hinton, and sends agents to find his family, who he walked out on in July 2015.
- Malick, It, Giyera, and Hinton arrive at the Transia Corporation Building.
- Polly Hinton, Charles' wife, is brought to the Playground for questioning. She explains to Daisy Johnson the nature of her husband's powers and how he had eventually left them in order to protect his daughter.
- Malick holds a board meeting with the Transia Corporation where he tells the CEO that he wants to acquire their new exoskeleton, as well as wanting to buy the whole company. However, the CEO, Rowan Hamilton, calls this request ridiculous, so It has Hinton touch the man, to show him what will happen due to his lack of compliance. Scared by the vision of his death, Hamilton agrees. However, It proceeds to massacre the board members anyway, excluding Hamilton.
- May goes to Johnson to get her help in preparing for the fight Johnson saw in her vision. The team use resources in the base to recreate the scene of the fight, and have other agents play the soldiers who will be in the office. May practices the attack, but is not fast enough to save Hinton if this were the real fight.
- Using the exoskeleton in order to fully realize his desire to feel power, Malick kills Rowan Hamilton himself.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reminding "Watch the latest WHiH Newsfront update on the financial implications of saving the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvkZx3Lojuc"
- After more rehearsal, May manages to get fast enough to save Hinton. At that moment, an agent informs them that they have found the building from the vision where Hinton will be located. But as Melinda May prepares to leave, she is informed that Andrew Garner has arrived.
- Garner tells May that he is about to turn into Lash for the last time, and wanted to speak with her again before turning, as well as have Lash under S.H.I.E.L.D.'s control.
- May decides to leave on the mission, but Coulson insists that she must speak with Garner. He reluctantly sends Johnson instead.
- Using the security cameras in the Transia Corporation Building, the team discovers that Grant Ward is seemingly alive. But when Fitz deduces that "that" is not Ward himself, but It, Coulson urgently heads to the building.
- Meanwhile, Garner and May discuss recent events together. Soon, Garner's final transformation begins, and he gets himself into the Containment Module. He and May put their palms together either side of the glass. Garner finishes his transition, becoming Lash permanently.
- Battle at the Transia Corporation Building: Agent Johnson breaks into the security office and takes down the HYDRA soldiers as planned. With the help of Coulson, Johnson manages to move up to the roof to pursue the agents escaping with Hinton, as the S.H.I.E.L.D. team arrive outside. She is ambushed by Gideon Malick with the exoskeleton, brutally attacking her and beating her into the ground, wanting to kill her. However, Hinton touches him, giving him a vision of a death, and shocking him out of the attack. The billboard above Johnson explodes, causing Hinton to fall over, and he realizes he is dying. As he talks with Johnson, she promises him that she will look after his family. He asks her to give his daughter the robin he carved for her, and she agrees. Johnson touches him and is given another glimpse of the future: the death of someone on the team. The horrifying vision ends, and Hinton finally dies from his injuries.
- Malick escapes the building in his helicopter. He calls Giyera to ask where he is and why he is not protecting him. Under It's sway, he replies that he is where he is supposed to be. He tells It, who is with him, that Malick sounded afraid.
- Man or Mandarin: The Trevor Slattery Story production begins.
- The annual Bern science conference is held.
- Gideon Malick arrives home at Malick Mansion only to find out that It has already arrived. Stephanie greets him, and tells him that she has gathered HYDRA's inner circle to meet that evening, as It told her to do.
- WHiH World News roams the streets to ask people their opinion on heroes being held financially responsible for disasters they are involved in, collecting footage for their upcoming Newsfront episode.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter asking "Col. James Rhodes: an officer and an... Avenger? Does that pose a conflict of interest? Newsfront discusses."
- Coulson notes that after the takeover of Transia, their subsidiary GT Agrochemical moved equipment out of its facility in Michigan. He and his team depart in the Zephyr One to investigate the compound, and send Lincoln Campbell and Daisy Johnson to the Badlands National Park in South Dakota to find a potential Inhuman Campbell knew from Afterlife, who was never transformed, and always used to rant about the "second coming" of an Inhuman who could "raise the dead".
- Malick talks to his daughter about his vision, and that he is fairly certain that his murderer was It, and that it will happen tonight. Stephanie, however, reassures him that they can trust It.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Annual science conference draws an international crowd in Bern, Switzerland."
- At National Zoo, a panda called Ling Ling is born.
- Campbell and Johnson walk up to JT James' hut, but he warns them not to come closer because they are standing on a landmine. Johnson uses her powers to detonate the remaining mines as Campbell knocks out James with his electrical powers.
- The HYDRA inner circle arrive at Malick Mansion. It reveals himself to them, and to silence his doubters, he unveils his true form.
- Coulson's Team break into GT Agrochemical Facility, and after a lengthy fight with Giyera in the base, they manage to capture him.
- James refuses to help Campbell or Johnson. However, Campbell says that he knows James wants to get his powers, and offers him a Terrigen Crystal in return for information. James reveals that he found a mysterious Kree Orb which he will trade. He explains that he learned stories of "Alveus", an Inhuman designed to lead the Inhuman army, but became too powerful and was banished by Inhumans and Humans together. Campbell takes the orb but refuses to give the crystal, telling James he does not deserve powers. Campbell and Johnson leave. 
- After the meeting with the inner circle, Stephanie Malick shows her father that Alveus gave her the gift of the book Paradise Lost. Gideon understands the true significance of the book and its old trick, used by both him and his father, which had resulted in his brother Nathaniel's sacrifice.
- Alveus takes Stephanie with him as he confronts Gideon about the ritual of February 1970. After exposing the truth to his daughter, Alveus proceeds to kill her in front of Malick.
- After an emotional moment, Johnson confesses to Campbell that she had another glimpse from Charles Hinton, of a member of their team dying in the near future.
- Hijacking of Zephyr One: Giyera manages to force open the doors of his Containment Module with his powers. He tilts the jet's controls downward to force the Zephyr into Schoonebeek Oil Field. HYDRA soldiers invade and take the plane from S.H.I.E.L.D., with many agents unconscious or injured.
- Melinda May contacts Daisy Johnson to tell her of the Hijacking of Zephyr One. Johnson and Campbell decide that they should not be scared of the vision, and it is time to call in the Secret Warriors to help take back the plane and save their friends.
- Christine Everhart and Will Adams record the next day's installment of WHiH Newsfront.
- Daisy Johnson and Lincoln Campbell pick up Joey Gutierrez from a night with his boyfriend in Miami, before flying to Bogotá to pick up Elena Rodriguez.
- Johnson explains the situation to the Secret Warriors as they fly to the Schoonebeek Oil Field.
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "Tomorrow on Newsfront we ask our viewers: who should pay for the damage caused by superheroes? Stay tuned."
- Alveus, with Malick, still shocked by the death of his daughter, arrive at the oil field base after a flight.
- Coulson's Team barricade themselves in a room on the Zephyr One after several hours of defending the plane. They attempt to administer medical aid to Agent May's injuries.
- Retaking of Zephyr One: The Secret Warriors enter the facility and fight the HYDRA Soldiers, capturing Gideon Malick in the process. Unbeknownst to anyone else, Alveus ambushes Johnson and infects her. He orders her to bring him the Kree Orb and the Terrigen Crystals, while pretending to the team that nothing happened, so as to plant her as a secret insider. Johnson hacks into the oil field base and opens the roof of the hangar. During the fight, Lucio is killed by Gutierrez. The team successfully rescue the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and take them back to the Playground.
- Alveus reassures Giyera that they now have someone on the inside: the swayed Agent Johnson.
- WHiH Newsfront posts another video. Everhart and Adams ask who should be financially responsible for Avengers incidents. They show a series of interviews with people on the streets about the subject, who give a mixed response, with some thinking it's right that they pay higher taxes, and some thinking the Avengers should pay. They post on Twitter announcing "'WHiH Newsfront asked viewers: "Where should the financial responsibility lie when superheroes are involved?""
- The ticker of the video informs "Production begins on new TV movie "Man or Mandarin: The Trevor Slattery Story"", "Rare albino panda, Ling Ling, born at National Zoo", "Expected start date for Pym Technologies to resume stock trading pushed back in wake of layoff rumors", and "FDA cautions against new "all gluten" diet fad".
- At the Playground, the interrogation of Gideon Malick begins. Coulson speaks with Malick about "Hive", and comments on the fitting nature of the name, considering his parasitic swarm-like living. Malick states that Hive can make Inhumans change loyalty and join him, and warns that he may have turned any member of the Secret Warriors.
- Walking out of interrogation, Coulson asks Agent Mackenzie to quietly lock down the base, scared to trust any of the Inhumans.
- Coulson asks Fitz and Simmons to find a way to determine who has been swayed. They hope to find answers from Lucio's body.
- Returning to Malick, he and Phil Coulson discuss revenge for their dead loved ones, with Coulson urging Malick to channel his anger and help them take down Hive. Malick agrees to help and tell him all he knows.
- Alphonso Mackenzie watches the security feeds of the four Inhumans, but looks so closely that he begins to see seemingly suspicious behavior in all their actions.
- Under Hive's influence, Johnson steals a grenade from the weapons room and causes a power cut, using the distraction to walk into Malick's empty interrogation room and kill him before he can reveal any more information on Hive to S.H.I.E.L.D. She brutally murders him by quaking him from both sides, as his head is crushed and bleeds, like he saw in his vision, having assumed his killer to have been Hive. She leaves the grenade next to Malick's body to explode and thus cover up the murder.
- Mackenzie finds that there is a grenade missing as Fitz and Simmons, on their way to Coulson to discuss their findings, notice the light of the grenade from inside Malick's room. They look around and see his dead body, just before the blast goes off.
- Knowing a swayed Secret Warrior must have been behind the murder, Coulson leads his agents to gather the Inhumans, to explain the situation and incapacitate them until they can determine who it is. However, the Inhumans escape together.
- After discussing who could be the traitor, Johnson promises the team that she will help them to escape, but secretly agrees with Coulson to lead all four of them out of the base to safety by a secret passage, sending a message to him to meet them at the Containment Module bay to hand over to S.H.I.E.L.D.
- While searching the Inhumans' locker room, Mackenzie finds the Kree Orb in Campbell's locker, and believes it to be proof that Campbell is the swayed Inhuman, and he came back to retrieve the orb for Hive.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter asking "WHiH Newsfront opinion poll: Who should pay for the damage when superheroes are involved?" The results eventually turned out as 76% "The government", 24% "The heroes".
- Johnson tricks the team as she leads them into the quarantine bay where they find Coulson, who confronts Campbell, ousting him as the infected one. Angered that they are falsely accusing him and will not listen, Campbell attacks Coulson, but Johnson knocks him out.
- Coulson tells Johnson that he has to disband the Secret Warriors, and they cannot be allowed to encounter Hive in the meantime. However, Rodriguez and Gutierrez leave the base in anger.
- Johnson reveals to an angered Campbell that she is in fact the swayed Inhuman, and offers him to come with her, but he refuses.
- Sacking of the Playground: Johnson steals several Terrigen Crystals and the Kree Orb, proceeding to break into the Playground's hangar. She unleashes her abilities and shakes the whole base in an earthquake, wreaking havoc and destruction. Johnson then escapes through the broken roof of the hangar, while trapping the rest of the team in the base with the falling debris.
- Due to Daisy Johnson's betrayal, Phil Coulson reminds the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that she is still one of their own, but under Hive's sway, and they will try their best to rescue her.
- Melinda May skillfully pilots the Zephyr to exit the Playground while the others discuss Johnson's current addiction to Hive, and the possibility that scientist Holden Radcliffe might be able to cure her.
- May gives Jemma Simmons a gun to use in the mission to procure Radcliffe.
- Johnson reunites with Hive.
- A new high-speed train system makes its first trip.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter saying "In light of the recent cleanup progress in D.C., Newsfront revisits Natasha Romanoff’s congressional testimony."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "High-speed train system utilizing maglev technology makes first trip from New York City to Los Angeles."
- Coulson deduces that Hive is building an army, and Alisha Whitley would be an asset for him. Lincoln Campbell is sent to apprehend her before Hive can reach her. However, the agents soon realize that Whitley has already been visited by Hive, when she tries to use a clone to kill Campbell. Coulson saves Campbell by killing Whitley's clone.
- In Bucharest, Fitz and Simmons go to a bar and meet a woman called Anon, who says she will take them to Radcliffe.
- Thaddeus Ross meets with Matthew Ellis in the Oval Office to privately discuss potentially appointing Ross as the new Secretary of State.
- WHiH posts on Twitter saying "We asked you: "Who should bear the financial burden caused by superhero altercations?" See the full report here: https://youtu.be/o4iFusVgqBM"
- JT James is visited by Hive and Daisy Johnson. James refuses to reveal the location of the companion piece to the Kree Orb, so Hive smashes a crystal to put James through Terrigenesis, so that he can sway him to take them to it. Hive reveals that the orb pieces are the only thing that can destroy him.
- WHiH posts on Twitter saying "Group of college students decide to spend their spring break volunteering in Sokovia. All this & more on Newsfront"
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter asking "Who should cover the costs when superheroes are involved?"
- Meanwhile, Anon tells Fitz and Simmons that to earn her trust and prove the worth of the eye technology they offer to Radcliffe, they must perform an optic surgery on a living human, giving him the cybernetic eyes. Simmons calls them out, realizing that it is a ruse, and they earn an audience with the scientist.
- In order to prevent Hive from controlling James, May and Coulson go to his residence in South Dakota, but it explodes when they arrive. Coulson uses a force field shield in his prosthetic hand to protect them from the blast.
- Kidnapping of Holden Radcliffe: Hive and Johnson go to Bucharest and confront Fitz and Simmons, wanting to take Radcliffe for their own purposes. Hive uses the memories of Will Daniels to try to entice Simmons as he talks to her. Johnson uses her powers on Fitz, and tells him that she has no desire to be saved by S.H.I.E.L.D.; that if she sees one of them again, she will kill them. Simmons manages to escape from Hive, shooting him, but he simply heals himself. Johnson and Hive capture Radcliffe.
- Destruction of HYDRA: Using the information that Gideon Malick gave to Phil Coulson, Glenn Talbot leads the United States Armed Forces into a global offensive to permanently wipe out HYDRA. Coulson and May watch maps of the destruction as it unfolds.
- James chooses the name of Hellfire, as Hive reveals that he wants Radcliffe to recreate the Kree experiments that were performed on him, in order to transform Humans into Inhumans. Hive has bought a city using Gideon Malick's money, where Radcliffe can work freely.
- The repairs in Washington, D.C. after the Battle at the Triskelion finally finish after two years.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "Clean-up of Washington, D.C. post-destruction of Triskelion complete."
- Transia Corporation announces a new interim-CEO after the death of their last one.
- President Ellis releases a statement congratulating the citizens of Washington, D.C. on the clean-up effort.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter quoting "Pres. Ellis: "Today is a day that demonstrates the true colors of the people of Washington, D.C.""
- Thaddeus Ross follows up Ellis' statement with his own, recognizing the people of D.C.'s endeavors.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Thaddeus Ross gives statement commending the people of Washington, D.C. on efforts to rebuild the nation's capital."
- WHiH Newsfront posts another video. Christine Everhart and Will Adams mention that the financial cost of clean-up efforts from Avengers incidents have crossed $1 trillion, and Everhart says politicians are wondering if there is a more strategic plan for better managing potential future events. Adams states that the White House has no official viewpoint, but that Ellis has commended Avengers' heroic past deeds. The video shows that the Ellis Administration have also announced that HYDRA is eradicated, as Adams goes on to express his view that he believes the Avengers are heroes who should be commended.
- Everhart then states that there are reports of the president meeting with Thaddeus Ross about a potential appointment. Adams says the Avengers are effective, but Everhart replies that she thinks Ellis is feeling pressured, then insists agencies worldwide should step up and figure out a means to work with the heroes. WHiH post on Twitter announcing "'Watch: Newsfront debates the role of the White House & the Avengers + rumors of Thaddeus Ross moving to politics."
- The ticker of the video informs "Myth or new discovery? Reports of "massive ant-like insect" sightings continue to pour in from San Francisco suburbs", "Transia Corporation announces interim-CEO", "Local New York business owner commissions famously incognito street artist to create Avengers mural on the wall of his booming shawarma restaurant", "Schools in Minnesota introduce elective classes focusing on the recent history in the making: the age of superheroes", "Airline adds themed flights for cult classic TV shows and films", and "Reality show star releases new fashion line designed primarily from burlap".
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Sources: Thaddeus Ross has privately met with President Ellis at the Oval Office. For more: https://youtu.be/0OguhAYbjrs"
- The national lottery is drawn, but there are no winners.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter saying "'In the wake of the Battle of Sokovia, many international governments are asking "Where is the Hulk?""
- Pym Technologies reopens business after its headquarters imploded a year before, albeit with huge lay-offs.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "No winners in last night’s national lottery draw! The next drawing takes place Monday night for record amount."
- WHiH posts on Twitter asking "WHiH wants to know! What would you do if you won tonight’s grand national lottery?" The results eventually turned out as 21% "Purchase an island", 58% "Build an Iron Man suit", 12% "Start your own charity", 9% "Buy a sports team".
- WHiH posts on Twitter questioning "The Vision. Human? Alien? Something else? Does it matter? WHiH investigates."
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Pym Technologies announces massive lay-offs as business begins again."
- The Roxxon Oil Corporation is revealed to be illegally drilling in the Arctic.
- A bird sanctuary opens in Costa Rica.
- A charity auction is held for a Captain America comic.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter saying "CEO Pepper Potts continues to dodge questions about rumored consumer applications for arc reactor technology."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "Rare bird sanctuary in Costa Rica finally opens to public."
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Anonymous buyer purchases "Captain America #1" comic signed by Steve Rogers for $1.5 million at charity auction."
- WHiH posts on Twitter saying "As rumors abound of Thaddeus Ross' entrance into politics, WHiH investigates the truth: https://youtu.be/0OguhAYbjrs"
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Demand grows for international oversight of the Avengers, as debate continues."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "Wanted fugitive and mercenary Brock Rumlow still at large. WHiH Newsfront investigates."
- Theft of the Book of Cagliostro: Kaecilius and the Zealots break into the Kamar-Taj library and decapitate the librarian. They steal pages containing a forbidden ritual from the Book of Cagliostro and make their getaway through portals to London. The Ancient One pursues them and traps them in the Mirror Dimension, although she is unable to stop their escape.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "Shares of Roxxon Oil Corporation tumble after revelation of illegal drilling in Arctic."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter questioning "Does Tony Stark really own the Iron Man suit, or should the government claim control?"
- WHiH posts on Twitter saying "Ultimate showdown looms as teams battle for hockey championships."
- A concert called "Sing for Sokovia" is held to raise money for the people affected by the Battle of Sokovia.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Polls indicate increased support for legislation regulating superpowered heroes."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "Sources: Stark Industries in talks to debut low-powered miniature arc reactor tech to fuel line of hybrid vehicles."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter saying "Sighting of apparent HYDRA-related graffiti in local city underscores the lingering threat of HYDRA."
- New fossils are discovered in South America.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "NYC's top surgeons are pioneering new life-saving techniques. We discuss with Dr. Stephen Strange only on WHiH."
- The introductory 36 seconds of the next WHiH Newsfront instalment is recorded ahead of time, and the ticker is prepared.
- The national lottery is drawn again, for a record amount, due to there being no winner in the previous draw four days prior.
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "New rumors hint at government-funded prison built to contain "superpowered prisoners"."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter announcing "Tune in tomorrow morning to WHiH Newsfront for our next special report."
- Captain America and Falcon get a lead on an ex-HYDRA agent in Lagos, who they believe might be the Winter Soldier.
- Bringing Black Widow and Scarlet Witch, Captain America and Falcon leave the New Avengers Facility and fly to Lagos to apprehend the man they believe may be Barnes.
- Spider-Man stops a car from crashing into a bus before going to school, then leaves the scene. However, his heroic action is recorded and uploaded onto YouTube.
- Ross accepts an offer from President Ellis to be Secretary of State, after a meeting six days earlier.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "BREAKING: President Ellis will nominate Lt. Gen. Thaddeus Ross as Secretary of State. More to come..."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter asking "Is Thaddeus Ross the best choice for Secretary of State?" The results eventually turned out as 13% "Yes", 45% "No", 42% "Time will tell".
- WHiH posts on Twitter quoting "Statement from Pres. Ellis: "Thaddeus Ross is a skilled leader who can navigate the unique challenges we currently face on the world stage.""
- WHiH posts on Twitter quoting "Lt. Gen. Ross: "Today I accepted President Ellis' offer to serve as Secretary of State. I look forward to making our planet a safer place.""
- As they approach Lagos, Falcon receives further information on the ex-HYDRA agent, and find out that it is not Barnes, but rather Brock Rumlow.
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "BREAKING: President Ellis will join Newsfront to discuss this surprise move to make Thaddeus Ross the new Secretary of State. Stay tuned."
- A WHiH World News interview with President Ellis is recorded to complete the next instalment of WHiH Newsfront just before it is released, concerning his appointment of Ross.
- WHiH Newsfront posts another video. Adams and Everhart discuss a series of catastrophes in which heroes were involved. They go live, to mention how Ellis has just appointed Ross, and go to an interview with him. Ellis says that he recognizes the fear and concern over heroes, but also recognizes the heroes' help. He states that he wants to build an official relationship with the Avengers, with the help of Ross, who has experience such as the crises at Culver University and Harlem. Everhart and Adams both end saying that they would love to hear from the heroes themselves. They post on Twitter announcing "'BREAKING: President Ellis discusses his nomination of Thaddeus Ross for Secretary of State! Watch live."
- The ticker of the video informs "ATCU continues investigation into militant organization that destroyed their facility", "New fossils found in South America may uncover untold answers about our past", "Top NYC surgeon Dr. Stephen Strange reveals new life-saving techniques in exclusive WHiH interview", "Competing second TV movie announced following the alleged Mandarin actor: "10 Rings to Rule Them All: The Trevor Slattery Story"", "Culver University announces state-of-the-art library will reopen after extensive renovation", "Still no winner as National Lottery grows to $1 billion", "VistaCorp indicted on charges of secret surcharges for cable TV customers", "Star-studded benefit concert "Sing for Sokovia" pulls $300 million for charity", "Unseen documents belonging to Dr. Abraham Erskine discovered in New Jersey", "Bruce Banner, AKA the Hulk, reportedly still missing".
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "BREAKING: Pres. Ellis tells Newsfront he nominated Thaddeus Ross as Sec. of State based on his experience with superpowered individuals."
- WHiH posts on Twitter reminding "This morning's breaking news: Thaddeus Ross named Secretary of State. WHiH Newsfront Exclusive: President Ellis Discusses the Avengers"
- Attack on the IFID Headquarters: Brock Rumlow, now "Crossbones", plans to steal a biological weapon from the Institute for Infectious Diseases in Lagos, Nigeria. Captain America hears about the planned attack and, with the other Avengers, starts to search for Rumlow. Crossbones' mercenaries successfully enter the IFID Headquarters, stealing the bioweapon. The Avengers pursue Crossbones' men, taking out several of his mercenaries. Crossbones escapes, but not before entrusting the bioweapon to one of his men. While Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Black Widow set out to find the bioweapon, Captain America confronts Crossbones.
- When Rogers unmasks Rumlow, Rumlow begins to blame him for his injuries. He then mentions Bucky Barnes so as to distract Rogers, then activates a suicide bomb intending to kill them both. Scarlet Witch manages to contain the explosion around Rumlow and tries to move the blast away, but she accidentally moves the explosion too close to a nearby building, before letting it go and inadvertently destroying part of the building, accidentally killing numerous civilians and several relief aid workers from Wakanda.
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter reporting "WHiH revisits: Former felon Scott Lang vindicated as VistaCorp indicted on overcharging customers."
- Tony Stark gives a speech at MIT, using a virtual reality creation of his to show the students how he wished his last moments spent with his parents in 1991 had gone. He then funds all of their projects, but cuts the speech a little early when the teleprompter tells him to introduce Pepper Potts, causing Stark to get upset about the recent break-up he went through with Potts. 
- Backstage after the speech, Tony Stark is confronted by a grieving mother, Miriam Sharpe, whose son, Charlie Spencer, was killed in the Avengers' battle with Ultron in Sokovia. She places the photo of her son on his chest, and tells him that she blames him for her son's death.
- WHiH Newsfront posts another video live. It's been several hours since the incident in Lagos. Everhart hands over to reporter Jackson Norris, live from Lagos, who speaks about the Avengers and Brock Rumlow's involvement. They are interrupted as they go live to President Ellis delivering a speech on the incident, promising support to Lagos, and to work with the UN to find who is accountable. Adams and Everhart then disagree on the meaning of Ellis' words, and Adams questions if actually, the Avengers prevented a worse outcome. They post on Twitter announcing "BREAKING: Newsfront is live on the scene in Lagos after a devastating incident. Watch now."
- The ticker of the video informs "Multiple sources confirm that Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America, was spotted at the scene", "Sources state Avengers were tracking wanted fugitive Brock Rumlow to Lagos", "Reports of Sam Wilson, Wanda Maximoff and former S.H.I.E.L.D. operative Natasha Romanoff in Lagos are confirmed", "Brock Rumlow rumored to be behind the Attack at the Military Compound", "BREAKING: Chaos strikes military compound in Lagos", "Eyewitness from Lekki Market in downtown Lagos, Nigeria spot Avengers at the scene", "Extent of damage unknown at this time", and "BREAKING: President Ellis to issue statement from the White House".
- After deliberating urgently following the incident in Lagos, the United Nations decide to release the Sokovia Accords for heroes and powered individuals to register themselves under government control.
- WHiH World News posts twice on Twitter reporting "Sokovia Accords released, proposing regulation for superheroes. Where do you stand on the issue?"
- WHiH posts on Twitter reminding "WHiH Newsfront is live on the ground at Lagos. Watch the fallout now: WHiH Breaking News: Attack in Lagos"
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter saying "As the world sits divided on the role of superheroes, share your opinion on who should be held responsible: http://g.co/8xsxg"
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter questioning "Captain America was raised in a time when war was normal. Is his mindset right for this new age of superheroes? http://g.co/8xsxg"
- WHiH posts on Twitter reporting "Brock Rumlow was spotted at the incident in Lagos. Were the Avengers there to confront him?"
- Greatly affected by his encounter with Miriam Sharpe, Stark signs the Sokovia Accords, believing that the Avengers need control and restriction to stop such disasters and tragic deaths from happening again.
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "Revisit WHiH's coverage of the altercation in Lagos, and what it means for the Avengers moving forward."
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "BREAKING: Tony Stark signs Sokovia Accords. Is this the answer to making the world a safer place?"
- WHiH posts on Twitter again saying "Sokovia Accords released, proposing regulation for superheroes. Where do you stand?"
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "Is Iron Man looking out for the best interests of the world, or is his guilt getting the best of him? http://g.co/8xsxg"
- WHiH posts on Twitter announcing "In case you missed it, follow our continued coverage on The Cost of Saving the World. WHiH Newsfront Special Reports"
- Stephen Strange realizes that a patient has been prematurely pronounced dead, and rushes the man to an operating theatre. With the help of colleague Christine Palmer, and his talent for precision and focus, he extracts a bullet from the patient's head and saves their life.
- Strange invites Palmer to come with him to a talk he is giving at a dinner that evening, but she turns it down, a little annoyed by his constant work and love of fame and reputation.
- Strange drives from his apartment to attend the dinner. As he drives, his colleague Billy calls him to notify him of potential patients to operate on. When Billy mentions a young woman with an electrical implant to control schizophrenia, who has been struck by lightning, it peaks Strange's interest. He looks down at his phone to see the x-rays and loses his control of his car. It swerves and crashes, falling off the road and tumbling into the river below. He is severely injured; his hands are shattered on the dashboard glass, and he passes out.
- After a little while, the Metro-General Hospital air ambulance finds Strange in the river and rushes him to hospital for medical attention.
- After eleven hours on the operating table, Strange is laid in bed, still unconscious, to rest. They have put stainless steel pins in his hands, stitches all over his body and face, and several casts; his arms held in place to heal.
- Strange finally wakes up and is greeted by Christine Palmer. He learns from Palmer that both of his hands, which were crushed by the dashboard of his car, have been subjected to severe nerve damage and rendered inoperable. He becomes upset and deeply concerned over what has happened to his hands, and the repercussions that may have on his life, career, and talent. Seeing this, Palmer reassures him that no one could have done better. He simply replies, "I could have done better."
- WHiH World News posts on Twitter asking "The Sokovia Accords have divided the world. Now that the dust has settled, where do you stand?" The results eventually turned out as 27% "For Sokovia Accords", 73% "Anti Sokovia Accords".
- Palmer helps Strange shave in bed and tries to make him feel better, but her efforts are unsuccessful.
- In an interview the month after the incident in Lagos, the king of Wakanda, T'Chaka, says that he and his nation support the Sokovia Accords.
- As Steve Rogers consoles Wanda Maximoff, saying that what happened in Lagos was not her fault, Vision informs them that Tony Stark and the Secretary of State are waiting in the board room of the facility.
- Thaddeus Ross speaks to the Avengers, while he shows them footage from New York, Washington, D.C., Sokovia, and Lagos. He tells them that the United Nations has decided that the Avengers can no longer be allowed to operate privately, so they have created the Sokovia Accords, believing it to be the best balance between the Avengers' desire to secure world peace, and the world governments' concerns over the destructive repercussions of their interference. Ross tells them that they have three days to make up their minds before the signing of the Accords in Vienna. Before leaving the facility, Ross says that refusing to sign will be seen as an act of resignation.
- Meanwhile in Cleveland, Helmut Zemo ambushes retired HYDRA general Vasily Karpov. Zemo hangs him upside down over a sink, slowly filling it up to torture him into giving him the information he needs about the mission of December 16, 1991 as he finds the Winter Soldier Book, which contains the words used to trigger the Winter Soldier's conditioning. When Karpov persistently refuses to give him information, Zemo leaves him to drown.
- The Avengers team is divided over the act; Stark supports government oversight because he feels that they need to be held responsible, whereas Rogers worries that the Avengers may be compromised if they come under the control of the United Nations. Vision realizes that there must be a causality between the increase in heroes and the increase in disasters, and so supports the Accords, along with Natasha Romanoff and James Rhodes. However, Sam Wilson and Wanda Maximoff disagree. During their debate about the Accords, Rogers receives a message informing him of the death of Peggy Carter.
- Hive tells his origin story to Daisy Johnson, Kirk Vogel, and the last two heads of HYDRA who escaped the destruction of the organization. He reveals to them that he wants to duplicate the experiment on them, changing them into Inhumans.
- Wanting to be helpful and to find Johnson, Lincoln Campbell volunteers himself to be the guinea pig for the antidote that Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons have concocted against Hive's sway.
- After weeks of trying, Phil Coulson discovers where Johnson is hiding: in Union City, south Wyoming.
- Coulson informs Alphonso Mackenzie of the discovery. Mackenzie believes that his friend just wants to be rescued.
- Coulson says that he will send him and Melinda May with a group to the city; not to save Johnson, but to kill Hive.
- In Union City, Holden Radcliffe performs his experiment to change the three HYDRA leaders, but they die tragically, instead of becoming Inhumans. Radcliffe tells Hive that he failed because he does not have the DNA of a living Kree. Hive decides to spare his life.
- While a team is sent to Union City to kill Hive, Coulson tells Simmons, Fitz, and Campbell that the antitoxin experimentation will not be continued.
- In the city, May pretends to be a HYDRA agent, and flirts with Hellfire. He reveals that Hive wants to change all humanity into Inhumans. She knocks him out.
- In order to get the DNA of a living Kree, Hive uses the Kree Orb to lure them to Earth. Two Kree Reapers arrive.
- Battle of Union City: A fight ensues between the three sides, resulting in several deaths, including Alisha Whitley. Johnson attacks one of the Kree and breaks his bones, but when she proceeds to drain him, Mackenzie arrives and offers her to return to S.H.I.E.L.D.; she refuses. Mackenzie destroys the Kree's body with a Splinter Bomb, angering Johnson, and she attacks him relentlessly. Meanwhile, May and the Task Force witness an intense fight between the other Kree and Hive. Hive overpowers him suddenly, and kills the Kree. The team attacks Hive, but their weapons cannot do anything against him, and Coulson orders to evacuate. They gather an injured Mackenzie with them and escape.
- Campbell is informed that the experimental antidote is a failed experiment.
- In the morning, Hive reprimands Johnson for allowing her former friends to stop his progress. However, Johnson reveals that she has Kree blood inside her, and she is willing to let him have it by draining her.
- Peggy Carter's funeral takes place in London. During the funeral, to Rogers' surprise, Sharon Carter delivers a eulogy, in which she reveals that Peggy Carter was her aunt.
- After the funeral, Natasha Romanoff hugs Rogers to console him and keep him company. They discuss the issues over the Accords, and Romanoff speaks about how it is important that despite their differences, the Avengers need to stay together. She then leaves to get on the flight to Vienna for the signing.
- Bombing of the Vienna International Centre: Arriving at the Vienna International Centre for the signing of the Accords, Romanoff meets T'Challa, son of T'Chaka and prince of Wakanda, who appreciates her signing the Accords. As the meeting is about to begin, a terrorist bomb hidden in a news van by Helmut Zemo goes off, destroying the building and killing King T'Chaka. Zemo then travels to Berlin.
- Jeffrey Mace, who is present at the Vienna International Centre, tries to reach a safe place, stumbling upon a fellow victim of the attack. He is caught on camera, appearing to be helping the victim in a heroic manner, and is believed to have helped free several survivors who were trapped under rubble, despite his attempts to scale down the episode. Ultimately, he starts to be considered a hero by both the public and the American government.
- Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter discuss Peggy on the way back from the wake after the funeral. They are interrupted by Sam Wilson, who informs them about the Vienna bombing.
- When facial scans from security footage seemingly reveal the culprit to be James Barnes, T'Challa vows revenge on Barnes for his father, telling Romanoff that he will kill him.
- Meanwhile at the Parker Residence, Peter Parker prepares to leave as May Parker sees the news about the bombing of Vienna, very worried to see that it was the Winter Soldier, and that King T'Chaka of Wakanda has died. Peter sees his Aunt May worried, and tells her to relax.
- Rogers then calls Romanoff; she tells him not to get involved, or he will be arrested for ignoring the Accords.
- Secretly trying to help Rogers and Wilson, Carter hands them a file she has found from her work about the potential location of the Winter Soldier in Bucharest. Rogers and Wilson go after Barnes, hoping to bring him in before the government do.
- In Bucharest, Barnes discovers that the news are blaming him for the bombing of the United Nations in Vienna, but knows that someone has framed him.
- Capture of Winter Soldier: Captain America locates Barnes in his hideout apartment in Bucharest. As they talk, Falcon informs Rogers that the police are entering the building. Barnes prepares to make his escape, but the police arrive, so he and Rogers are forced to fight their way down the stairwell of the building. Barnes escapes from the building, but is suddenly attacked by a mysterious man in a black panther-like suit. The two fight on the roof, before Barnes manages to make his way out to the streets. The chase continues, now with Rogers trying to catch up with Black Panther as he pursues Barnes.
- The chase is interrupted by War Machine, who has arrived to arrest the three of them. The Black Panther unmasks himself, revealing himself to be T'Challa, to Rogers and Rhodes' surprise. They are then flown to Berlin in custody.
- At the New Avengers Facility, Vision cooks paprikash to try to lift Wanda Maximoff's spirits. When Maximoff tries to leave for ingredients, Vision moves to block her, revealing that Tony Stark has told him to stop her from leaving the compound.
- Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, and T'Challa arrive at the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre.
- At the center, Barnes is taken to be seen by interrogator Theo Broussard, as Stark sits down to speak with Rogers. During the conversation, Stark explains about what went wrong with his relationship with Pepper Potts, and Rogers sympathizes. Stark explains that he wants Rogers to sign, and he reluctantly accepts, but when Stark reveals that he is keeping Maximoff at the New Avengers Facility, the conversation gets heated briefly, and Rogers leaves.
- Barnes' interrogation begins, but instead of being seen by Broussard, Helmut Zemo has got into the center pretending to the psychiatrist, who he killed. Using the EMP that he has built, Zemo cuts off the electricity supply in the center, leaving him able to speak to Barnes in private. Zemo brings out the Winter Soldier Book. He uses the key words to trigger Barnes' Winter Soldier conditioning again.
- Zemo forces Barnes to reveal the mission report of December 16, 1991 and details of the HYDRA Siberian Facility, before ordering Barnes to rip himself out of his bindings and break out of his cage, going on a rampage throughout the center. When Wilson and Rogers arrive, they manage to confront Zemo, but Barnes attacks them. Barnes throws Rogers down an elevator shaft as Wilson pursues Zemo.
- Escape from the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre: Rogers attempts to climb back up while Stark leads the fight against Barnes, but is defeated. Barnes also defeats Sharon Carter and Natasha Romanoff, then is forced to fight T'Challa. He gets away, and leaves to the helipad on top of the building. Rogers arrives to catch the helicopter, stopping him from leaving. The Winter Soldier crashes the helicopter in an attempt to kill him, but he fails, and the two fall into the water below, where Barnes is knocked unconscious. Rogers then brings him to the surface.
- Steve Rogers traps Bucky Barnes' metal arm in a vice in a local abandoned garage, so as to stop him from escaping if he is still conditioned when he wakes.
- Helmut Zemo escapes from Wilson and moves forward with his plan, boarding a flight to Moscow.
- When Barnes awakes, he proves to Rogers that he is free of the conditioning by recounting small details about their childhood to him. Rogers asks what Zemo wanted, so Barnes reveals the existence of another five Winter Soldiers that HYDRA created after he retrieved a super soldier serum in 1991. He says that they had got out of HYDRA's control, and had been put back into cryogenic freeze. Barnes tells them that he thinks Zemo will be looking to reactivate them. Rogers and Wilson discuss what they should do next. While Rogers thinks they are out of luck, Wilson tells him that he might know someone who can help.
- After convincing Ross to leave the job of capturing Rogers to him, Stark and Romanoff decide to recruit T'Challa and Rhodes, but Stark reveals to her that he also has someone else in mind.
- Stark flies his Quinjet to Queens, hoping to get the help of the relatively new spider-like vigilante who Stark is sure is secretly teenager Peter Parker.
- Rogers contacts Clint Barton and asks him to help rescue Maximoff and arrange to pick up Scott Lang. Barton accepts.
- Peter Parker arrives home, only to find Tony Stark in his apartment, already talking to his aunt. Stark tells him that he has won the grant he applied for, subtly letting him know that he should go along with what Stark says, despite not knowing what he is talking about. Stark then goes to Parker's room to discuss things further with him.
- He explains that he knows Parker is the new vigilante of New York, but when Parker denies this, Stark finds his hidden costume. Parker explains his powers, saying that he has the responsibility to protect people. Stark informs him that he needs his help, and they have to go to Germany. He eventually agrees, as Stark promises to make him a completely new costume.
- Rescue of Wanda Maximoff: Barton causes an explosion outside the New Avengers Facility, forcing Vision to briefly leave the compound so he can get away with Scarlet Witch. However, Maximoff initially refuses to leave, giving Vision time to arrive and fight Barton. Because of his far superior abilities, Vision defeats Barton.
- Maximoff then decides to use her own powers to restrain the synthetic being and increase his weight, plummeting him through many floors, deep underground, allowing them plenty of time to escape. Barton then informs her that they have one more stop to make first.
- Hawkeye then picks up Scott Lang, and the trio fly to Germany to meet with Rogers, Wilson, and Barnes.
- Sharon Carter drives Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, and Bucky Barnes to the Flughafen Leipzig-Halle, giving them Rogers' shield and Wilson's suit. Rogers thanks Carter for all her help, and the two share a kiss before she leaves. Barton then arrives with Maximoff and Lang, and Lang agrees to help them. Suddenly, the group hear that Stark and his team have arrived and shut down the airport, so Rogers tells his team to prepare for a fight.
- Stark and his team, now with Spider-Man, using a new suit made by Stark, confront Captain America and his team at the airport.
- Clash of the Avengers: After a short skirmish, the six heroes on each side begin to run at each other, clashing in an attempt to subdue and take down the other. A grand battle unfolds, resulting in the destruction of much of the airport. Rogers and Barnes know that they have to go to Siberia so as to stop Zemo from reactivating the five Winter Soldiers. They notice Stark's Quinjet parked in a section of the airport, and realize that they are going to need a distraction so as to escape in the jet.
- In order to distract Iron Man's team, Ant-Man uses his suit to grow into Giant-Man, taking Stark's team by surprise. They work on taking down Giant-Man, forgetting about Rogers and Barnes. However, Vision notices the trick and causes a tower to fall to stop the duo from reaching the Quinjet. With Scarlet Witch's help, supporting the tower with her abilities, they make it into the jet's hangar. They are stopped by Black Widow, but she decides to allow them to escape in the Quinjet, subduing Black Panther. Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Giant-Man are defeated by Stark's team. As the Quinjet flies away, War Machine and Iron Man fly in pursuit, and Falcon flies after them to help his friends escape. War Machine orders Vision to shoot Falcon's wings to stop him from catching them, but Vision fails, catching War Machine's arc reactor instead, and causing Rhodes to fall uncontrollably from the sky.
- He crashes to the ground before Iron Man or Falcon can catch him. Rhodes survives the fall, but is severely injured. The Quinjet flies away as Iron Man takes out Falcon in rage. The authorities soon arrive to arrest Captain America's team. Parker soon returns home.
- Theo Broussard's body is found in the hotel room where Zemo was staying. The hotel reports the discovery to local authorities, and it soon reaches the news.
- James Rhodes has another MRI scan in hospital. Stark has a conversation with Natasha Romanoff about her disloyalty, and informs her that Rhodes may have some sort of paralysis. She states that the authorities will be after her, but Romanoff instead warns him to watch his own back. Stark is then alerted by F.R.I.D.A.Y. about the discovery of Broussard's body, and that along with the body were facial mask disguises of the Winter Soldier. Stark realizes Zemo's plan and his own mistake.
- Helmut Zemo arrives at the HYDRA Siberian Facility and uses the Winter Soldier Book to enter and navigate the compound. Zemo eventually finds the five other frozen Winter Soldiers.
- Stark is greeted by Thaddeus Ross at the Raft, and is shocked when he sees the conditions that Rogers' team are being kept in: locked up and kept like insane and dangerous people. He goes to speak to the team and is insulted by both Clint Barton and Scott Lang, before speaking to Sam Wilson. Stark uses a device to temporarily disable the audio in the prison so that he can speak to Wilson secretly, explaining that he found out about Zemo's framing. Wilson explains that Rogers and Barnes are heading to Siberia, making Stark promise to go as a friend, to which he agrees. Stark then reactivates the audio and leaves.
- Pretending that he learned nothing from the team, and directing the helicopter back to America, Stark leaves Ross and the Raft.
- However, as the helicopter heads off, Stark gets into his armor and flies in the opposite direction, toward Siberia, so as to help the duo. Meanwhile, T'Challa secretly shadows him in a jet, so as to get his revenge on the Winter Soldier.
- Captain America and the Winter Soldier find the HYDRA Siberian Facility and prepare arms, then cautiously enter the base, noticing that Zemo has already been there. Iron Man arrives to reunite with them, and Stark explains that he has come to help. The trio reconcile and stand together as they then proceed to explore the facility. While they explore the facility, T'Challa stealthily follows behind at a safe distance.
- The trio suddenly discover that the five Winter Soldiers have been killed by Zemo, who reveals that he is from Sokovia, and wants to punish the Avengers for the death of his family during Ultron's attack. He says that for over a year he has planned a way to tear the Avengers apart. Black Panther watches on and understands that Barnes was framed by Zemo, then walks away so as to contemplate what to do next.
- Zemo shows Stark the security video he has finally acquired from the death of his parents, showing that they were murdered by Barnes in order to steal samples of the Super Soldier Serum from their car.
- Battle of the HYDRA Siberian Facility: Shocked by the discovery, Stark questions Rogers if he knew that Barnes was responsible. When Rogers reveals that he did somewhat know, Stark attacks the duo, trying to kill Barnes. A chase ensues through the compound, and the trio end up falling into an open part of the facility.
- Rogers attempts to tell Iron Man that Barnes was not responsible for his actions, but Stark refuses to listen, so Rogers and Barnes are forced to fight him to save themselves and take him down. During the battle, the Winter Soldier loses his metal arm, and Iron Man blasts Captain America in the stomach. Meanwhile, Zemo is confronted by T'Challa. Zemo explains that he understands that he could not kill the Avengers himself, but realized that if he could make the Avengers kill each other, he could bring them down to human level and break them apart in front of the world.
- Zemo apologizes for T'Chaka's death. T'Challa decides that he will no longer let his desire for revenge consume him, and prevents Zemo from committing suicide, in order to send him to prison. Inside the compound, Stark analyzes Captain America's fight pattern and seemingly defeats him, but Rogers picks himself up to continue the fight, and Iron Man cannot keep up with his flurry of attacks. Rogers finally knocks him to the ground and uses his shield to break Stark's arc reactor, and thus disable his armor, leaving him injured on the floor. Rogers helps Barnes stand and begins to depart, but as he leaves, Stark reminds him that his father was the one who made Rogers' shield, and that he does not deserve it. Realizing this to be somewhat true after the actions he just committed, and needing time to reconsider, as well as to show respect to Stark, Rogers decides to leave the shield behind. He drops it on the floor, without looking back.
- T'Challa takes Rogers and Barnes on his jet, with Zemo held captive, as they fly to Berlin so T'Challa can deliver Helmut Zemo to the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre. The trio then fly on to Wakanda.
- Zemo is locked away, and Everett Ross teases him in his incarceration, but Zemo hints that while he may be imprisoned, that does not mean his plans have failed.
- WHiH World News reports that Steve Rogers is still missing after his feud with Tony Stark over the Sokovia Accords.
- While watching the news, Phil Coulson reads about the death of Peggy Carter in a newspaper. Following the signing of the Sokovia Accords, and being sent by the president, Glenn Talbot meets with Coulson to discuss about registering the Inhuman agents. Coulson decides to take Talbot into the Playground to show him everything that S.H.I.E.L.D. has going on.
- Using a computer in Union City, Daisy Johnson communicates with Lincoln Campbell while he is in the Containment Module. She decides to help him to escape from the base and reunite with her, but also as a trap so Hive can infect Campbell. However, Campbell, using secret messages, surreptitiously informs Melinda May about Johnson's plan. They both tell Coulson and start to plan a way to take out Hive once for all.
- Coulson presents Elena Rodriguez and Lash to Talbot, explaining the situation with Hive to him, and shows him why they need to keep the Inhumans anonymous.
- Hellfire and Hive capture a group of Watchdogs for Holden Radcliffe's next experiment attempt.
- Radcliffe's experiment transforms the group of Watchdogs into horrifically mutated primitive Inhumans. Hive reveals to Radcliffe that he wishes to proceed with his ultimate plan to use a warhead, which was stolen from the ATCU, to spread Radcliffe's new pathogen around the world and transform all humans into these primitives.
- Campbell contacts Johnson and tells her that is time to proceed. Hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s systems as her blood is drained, Johnson helps him escape to get to a Quinjet, fighting Alphonso Mackenzie in the process.
- Attack on Hive: S.H.I.E.L.D.'s plan works, with Lash arriving at Hive's location instead of Campbell. Lash attempts to kill Hive, but is stopped by a group of Primitives. Lash kills two of them, and uses his abilities to free Johnson from Hive's sway. He is then caught by surprise and killed by Hellfire, as Johnson escapes back to S.H.I.E.L.D.
- After reuniting with her friends, Johnson is sent to the Containment Module for recovery.
- After spending the remainder of Friday and Saturday in Germany, Peter Parker is returned home to Queens by Tony Stark in the early hours, before Parker has to return to school the next day.
- Rogers and Barnes are being sheltered in Wakanda, courtesy of King T'Challa. Barnes chooses to be frozen again until his brainwashing can be completely removed, scared of how easy it was to trigger his conditioning.
- Rogers and T'Challa discuss how the authorities will attack Wakanda if the world finds out about Barnes, but T'Challa states that he does not mind, as he wants to help Barnes because he is another victim of Zemo's schemes, just like his father. He and Rogers gaze at a giant statue of a black panther.
- Peter tells his aunt May Parker of how he got into another fight, covering up for his secret identity as Spider-Man, and his aunt goes along with his story, despite suspecting he is not telling the truth. Peter discovers a portable holographic computer that Stark has programmed into his new Web-Shooters.
- The pins are removed from Strange's hands, but he is highly disappointed to find his hand is still not working well. He snaps bitterly at the doctor.
- Daisy Johnson awakes from a dream where she and Phil Coulson are trapped in a Containment Module on desolate planet, desperately hoping to escape.
- Jemma Simmons approaches Johnson in the Containment Module, in order to obtain more information about Hive and his plans.
- Melinda May uses the Quinjet with Alphonso Mackenzie, Lincoln Campbell, and Elena Rodriguez on board to successfully travel underwater and infiltrate the missile silo.
- Battle of the Missile Silo: The team infiltrate Hive's location and, using the nuclear codes that Glenn Talbot obtained from General Andaz, they stop the missile's launch. Hive swears to show S.H.I.E.L.D. his rage as he commands Holden Radcliffe to take two Primitives with him to reset the launch. Hive is lured by Campbell into Mackenzie's trap: a giant Theta Brain-Wave Frequency Machine to pull forward all the different personalities in that the dark Inhuman has absorbed over the millennia. Hive, trying to get his mind under control, orders Giyera and Hellfire to disconnect the warhead, since there is no hope of launching the missile now. May, seeking the warhead, frees Radcliffe from the Primitives, while Rodriguez frees the hostages from the conquered missile silo. However, Giyera takes the warhead and flees. When the team attempt to escape, they are confronted by Hive; however, they capture him in a Containment Module full of Suspension Gel.
- Mackenzie informs Johnson that they have captured Hive.
- Strange has a third procedure for his injuries.
- While he is assuring the base is sealed off, Fitz realizes what "Absolution" is: the releasing of the Absolution Virus in the Playground. Hellfire activates the trap, turning several S.H.I.E.L.D. agents into Primitives.
- Battle of the Playground: The Primitives free Hive from captivity. He wants to use the Quinjets' high altitude capabilities to launch the warhead in space, to turn all Humans into primitive Inhumans. Johnson escapes from the Containment Module and goes to confront Hive. She begs him to sway her again, but he cannot, due to Lash's powers. In anger, Johnson attacks her old master. A fight ensues, resulting in Hive knocking out Johnson. Johnson is incarcerated on the Zephyr One. Fitz and May secretly enter the plane to stop Hive from using the warhead. They find Johnson, but they are ambushed by Giyera. Fitz, however, manages to use a Cloaked Gun to kill the Inhuman.
- Meanwhile, in the Playground, Elena Rodriguez takes a bullet for Alphonso Mackenzie when the Primitives attack, leaving her severely injured. Mackenzie takes Rodriguez with Campbell, Coulson, and Radcliffe, and they manage to cauterize her open wound. Simmons soon discovers that the Primitives cannot see under a high temperature, so she increases the heating in the base. Coulson decides to use one of their Quinjets to approach the Zephyr and help May, Fitz, and Johnson.
- The Quinjet arrives at the Zephyr, with Campbell, Mackenzie, and May on board. Coulson uses a hologram of himself to distract Hive, but soon Hive discovers the trick, destroying the hologram machine. He then proceeds to search for the team.
- Campbell is attacked by Hellfire, but defeats him. Hellfire leaves a bomb next to Campbell, badly wounding him. Johnson reunites with Campbell and tells him that her destiny is to kill Hive using the Quinjet, as she saw in her vision.
- As the team defeat the Primitives on the Zephyr, Johnson goes to put the warhead into the Quinjet, attracting Hive's attention. Hive enters the Quinjet as Johnson intends to fly away. However, she is pushed away by Campbell, who takes Hive with him on the jet. The team reunite with a distraught Johnson to watch as the Quinjet explodes, killing both Hive and Campbell in the process, but stopping the virus.
- Tony Stark arrives back at the New Avengers Facility.
- Rhodes begins physical therapy, learning to use an exosuit that will help him walk again after he broke his back. While helping him, Stark receives a package containing a phone and a letter from Rogers.
- In the letter, Rogers apologizes for everything that happened between them, expressing regret for not telling him the truth about his parents, as well as noting sadness that he simply could not accept the Accords. He tells him that he knows the day will come when the team will need to come together and act as one, and that when that day arrives, Rogers and his friends will be just a phone call away.
- Escape from the Raft: Meanwhile, Steve Rogers breaks into the Raft and frees all his imprisoned teammates. Thaddeus Ross informs Stark about the break-in, but Stark simply enjoys irritating him by putting him on hold.
- Believing that it is the best course of action to protect those she loves, Daisy Johnson leaves S.H.I.E.L.D. to become the rogue vigilante later known as "Quake". She flies to California to pursue leads on the Watchdogs.
- Stephen Strange undergoes a fourth procedure for his injuries.
- Quake is involved in an incident in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Strange undergoes a fifth procedure.
- Stephen Strange asks for an operation to potentially accelerate his recovery.
- Quake is involved in an incident near Phillipsburg, Kansas.
- Strange does finger strength exercises with an expert instructor on physical rehabilitation from Metro-General Hospital. Strange gets angry at his lack of improvement. However, to his surprise, the instructor says that he knew a paraplegic man who miraculously regained the ability to walk.
- Impressed by this impossible event, Strange asks for the man's files. The instructor tells him that he will find them from the archive.
- Quake is involved in an incident near San Angelo, Texas.
- Glenn Talbot gives the location of the Playground to President Matthew Ellis, prompting Phil Coulson to begin to consider having to step down as director.
- Phil Coulson officially agrees with Glenn Talbot that he will step down from the role of director soon to return to the field.
- Talbot begins the search for a new director of S.H.I.E.L.D., while starting up the secret "Project Patriot", creating a serum derived from Calvin Zabo's Formula to give the new director so as to enhance them with super strength and durability.
- Strange has a seventh and final procedure.
- Quake is involved in an incident in Atlanta, Georgia.
- A video recorded on a man's cell phone is released online, catching Ghost Rider driving away in the Hell Charger from a distance.
- Jeffrey Mace is selected by Glenn Talbot for Project Patriot, and begins preparation to go through the procedure soon.
- Mace begins training for the role of director, which he is set to assume in a little over two weeks' time.
- Vijay Nadeer undergoes Terrigenesis.
- The instructor from Metro-General Hospital sends Strange the files on the paraplegic who started walking again: Jonathan Pangborn.
- Christine Palmer visits Strange in his apartment and tries to convince him to stop wasting money trying to fix his hands. She tells him that there are other things that can give meaning to his life. Strange does not want to move on, but instead focus on finding other ways of healing his hands. Palmer turns to leave Strange, deciding she cannot watch him suffer anymore, when Strange starts shouting at her, saying that she is only pitying him because she loves a sob story. Hurt by his words, Palmer leaves for good, deciding to stay out of his life.
- Strange sees the files on Pangborn and decides to track him down.
- Stephen Strange visits Jonathan Pangborn while he plays basketball, enquiring how he managed to walk again. Pangborn initially refuses to help, but when Strange reveals his damaged hands, he agrees. Pangborn reveals to Strange that he discovered a place known as Kamar-Taj, and this is where Strange should go to seek different treatment and understanding. He warns Strange that once he is there, he will have to open his mind.
- Strange spends the last of his money in order to travel to Nepal.
- Quake is involved in an incident near Waupaca, Wisconsin.
- Strange arrives in Kathmandu and starts to ask people if they know the location of Kamar-Taj.
- After hours of trying, Karl Mordo hears Strange's enquiries and follows him to an alley. Strange bandages the broken leg of a dog he finds. Mordo then walks into the alley and witnesses Strange being attacked by three muggers who wants to steal his watch. Mordo defeats the muggers and tells Strange to follow him.
- Mordo leads Strange to Kamar-Taj, but warns him not to be disrespectful and to forget everything that he thinks he knows. He introduces Strange to the Ancient One.
- At first, Strange believes they are researching cellular regeneration, but while he listens to the Ancient One's comments, he quickly becomes skeptical of her methods and mocks her, claiming that he sees through her facade. She suddenly pushes Strange's astral form out of his body, impressing and shocking him. Once she has restored his soul to his body, the Ancient One then sends Strange on a mental journey, flinging him through various realities and dimensions, before dragging him back to his body in the temple. Barely recovering from the revelations just shown to him, Strange begs her to teach him. She refuses, scared that what happened to Kaecilius might happen again. He is cast out for his previous disrespect.
- After pleading at the door of Kamar-Taj for the following five hours, Strange is allowed back in when Karl Mordo convinces the Ancient One to give him a chance. Mordo shows Strange to a bedroom where he can stay.
- Meeting with the Ancient One in the morning, Strange is told that he will need to study, and gives him his first four books.
- Jeffrey Mace goes through Project Patriot, which successfully gives him super strength, so long as he routinely takes the serum. He is ordered to pretend that he went through Terrigenesis during the Inhuman Outbreak, so as to improve public acceptance of the Inhuman race.
- Stephen Strange goes to the Kamar-Taj library to return the books. He meets Wong, who gives him a short tour of the library. Strange notices the Book of Cagliostro in the Ancient One's personal collection, and Wong gives him another book to read.
- Jeffrey Mace assumes the role of director of S.H.I.E.L.D., ending Phil Coulson's directorship term.
- The New York Bulletin publishes an article about Quake, questioning whether she is a hero or a rogue.
- Collapse of the Edison Bridge: Quake is involved in the collapse of the Edison Bridge while pursuing the Watchdogs. She saves several citizens' lives during the incident.
- Man or Mandarin: The Trevor Slattery Story airs on TV.
- Having now been involved in many noted incidents, S.H.I.E.L.D. decide to pursue Daisy Johnson. Now that Phil Coulson is no longer director, he and Agent Alphonso Mackenzie are selected to board the Zephyr One and take long journeys to follow her tracks and try to apprehend her. Mace also wishes to keep Coulson's Team apart as much as possible.
- Yo-Yo Rodriguez meets with Phil Coulson, who is about to board the Zephyr One with Alphonso Mackenzie for another long flight to pursue, and hopefully catch the vigilante Quake. Coulson gives her Peggy Carter's old S.H.I.E.L.D. badge.
- Rodriguez meets with Jeffrey Mace and signs the Sokovia Accords. Afterwards, she asks permission to find Victor Ramon, who killed her cousin, but Mace says she has to go through the United Nations first. On her way out, she steals his clearance card to receive access to Ramon's location.
- Kaecilius and his Zealots decipher the ritual to contact Dormammu from the Book of Cagliostro, and successfully connect with him, causing symbols of the Dark Dimension to appear on their foreheads. One Zealot is nervous and unable to contact the entity, so Kaecilius murders him.
- She begins scanning for Ramon's location when Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons notice her and stop her to upgrade her watch. As they do so, she distracts them from seeing what she is up to by knocking things over, and suggesting the two get an apartment together.
- She tracks Ramon to Baltimore, Maryland, and on her way to sneak onto a Quinjet, she runs into both Alphonso Mackenzie and Melinda May, the former revealing that they have tracked Johnson to be on the east coast, but the latter revealing that she knows Rodriguez took Mace's clearance card. However, after she gives May back the clearance card, May lets her go to Baltimore anyway.
- In Baltimore, Yo-Yo Rodriguez finds and confronts Victor Ramon for killing her cousin. However, his men sneak up on her and knock her out. Yo-Yo Rodriguez awakes, but finds she is tied up. Victor Ramon prepares to kill her with the Peruvian 0-8-4 so as to demonstrate the weapon to the Watchdogs, when Quake arrives and frees her. The two battle the Watchdogs, and Rodriguez eventually holds Ramon at gunpoint. Although she decides to spare him, a Watchdog accidentally kills him with the 0-8-4 when she dodges the blast, which was intended for her. After all the Watchdogs are taken out, Rodriguez and Johnson say their goodbyes.
- Kaecilius enters a church and speaks to the priest. He insists that the idea of an afterlife is a contradiction, and that he can "prove it", proceeding to kill the man.
- Kaecilius and his Zealots set up in the church, performing another ritual for Dormammu, and the evil entity gives them more power, such as the ability to alter reality even outside of the Mirror Dimension.
- Stephen Strange begins training alongside other students who prove to have control of the energy that surrounds them. Strange tries hard, but manages nothing.
- Having lost track of Quake, Phil Coulson and Alphonso Mackenzie return to the Playground for another short while, to restock and catch up with their teammates. They continue to keep track of Johnson's reported sightings on a map.
- Coulson and Mackenzie embark again on the Zephyr One to try to bring in Quake. They only ever touch down in the Quinjet, with the Zephyr remaining airborne for the whole span of their trips.
- Stephen Strange starts to train with the Sling Ring along with other students, but again he is unable to achieve their level of competency. The Ancient One explains to him that the fact he cannot master the Sling Ring is not due to the damage to his hands. To prove this, she calls Master Hamir, who is missing an arm, but can perfectly master the Sling Ring.
- In order to push him to learn, the Ancient One takes Strange through a portal to Mount Everest and abandons him, forcing him to use all his efforts to master the Sling Ring and get back to Kamar-Taj. After a few minutes, Strange manages to create a portal back to the courtyard, impressing Mordo and the Ancient One.
- Coulson and Mackenzie return to the Playground to refuel after losing track of Quake again after Marshalltown.
- Strange shaves himself and cuts his hair. He then continues his training over the next few months with more vigor.
- With no luck on tracking Quake again, Coulson and Mackenzie return to the Playground to restock and see the team again. Coulson's Team are now seeing very little of each other due to the constant pursuit of Daisy Johnson. 
- Alphonso Mackenzie and Phil Coulson renew their search for Quake, following the new lead of the New Orleans incident, boarding the Zephyr once again.
- After touching down in the Quinjet, Phil Coulson sits in an apartment, looking over a square near Winslow's Veterinary Clinic. He is convinced that he has predicted Daisy Johnson's next actions and that she will show up here. However, Johnson does not appear.
- Dr. Holden Radcliffe has his last day of hearings. His name is cleared of a few stipulations.
- Phil Coulson and Alphonso Mackenzie intend to capture Quake again. Coulson is confident that today will be the day she shows up. Johnson, keeping the promise she made to Charles Hinton several months earlier, meets with Polly and Robin Hinton in the square, and gives Robin the wooden robin figure her father carved for her. Polly thanks her for all her help.
- Coulson and Mackenzie notice Johnson and run to chase her. Johnson realizes that S.H.I.E.L.D. has found her and walks away to evade them, using her vibrational powers to lift herself off the ground in a very high jump onto a nearby roof, escaping successfully. The duo board a Quinjet to return to the Zephyr One.
- Radcliffe talks to his artificial intelligence Aida. Using the knowledge that he has obtained from his time with Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons, Radcliffe has created a new program based off an old S.H.I.E.L.D. program: the Life-Model Decoy. He downloads the program into a body, telling Aida it is her "birthday".
- 10 Rings to Rule Them All: The Trevor Slattery Story airs on TV.
- After letting Quake slip through their fingers yet again, Mackenzie and Coulson return to base for another restock and catch-up, and to celebrate New Year. They are starting to push the boundaries of the Zephyr One, coming reasonably close to its longest recorded stay in the air.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Doctor Strange Prelude - The Zealot
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.09: Closure
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 When Bouncing Back picks up, it has been long enough since Maveth that Coulson is still affected by Price's death, but is able to move forward. Some time has definitely passed, but he is still questioning Campbell's suitability for the team, and Fitz is still upset about destroying Daniels' body. 6½ weeks pass in the timeline, from January 24th to March 9th, which fits well.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.10: Maveth
- ↑ Andrew Garner's beard in Maveth seems to indicate that he has been under HYDRA custody for around a month. The timeline works out as December 13, 2015 to January 24, 2016, which works sufficiently.
- ↑ In BOOM, Phil Coulson says, "I've followed my worst instincts at times. Last year. Loss will make you do that. It feels good in the moment, but it never ends well. I've lost my temper. I've killed." He is referring to murdering Ward, and refers to it as "last year". He says this on April 27, 2017, referring to January 24, 2016, which fits the statement.
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 7.13 7.14 7.15 7.16 7.17 7.18 7.19 7.20 7.21 7.22 7.23 7.24 7.25 7.26 7.27 7.28 7.29 7.30 7.31 7.32 7.33 7.34 7.35 7.36 7.37 Doctor Strange
- ↑ 8.00 8.01 8.02 8.03 8.04 8.05 8.06 8.07 8.08 8.09 8.10 8.11 8.12 8.13 8.14 8.15 8.16 8.17 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.11: Bouncing Back
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 In Bouncing Back, it is shown that Campbell's death in Ascension is "3 months from now". The timeline lines up that Bouncing Back begins on March 8th, and Campbell dies on June 14th, which fits well as 3 months later.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 The Marvel Cinematic Universe follows a general real time policy in most of Phase Two - set when the media is released when suitable.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 In The Inside Man, Malick tells Hive, "I made some moves this week to ensure we have all the Inhumans we need when the time comes." This implies the kidnapping of Lucio was within the last week. Malick also needed to make a deal with the Watchdogs a few weeks before Watchdogs, and it would make sense for this to be included under this statement as well.
- ↑ 12.00 12.01 12.02 12.03 12.04 12.05 12.06 12.07 12.08 12.09 12.10 12.11 12.12 12.13 12.14 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.12: The Inside Man
- ↑ 13.00 13.01 13.02 13.03 13.04 13.05 13.06 13.07 13.08 13.09 13.10 13.11 13.12 13.13 13.14 13.15 13.16 13.17 13.18 13.19 13.20 13.21 13.22 13.23 13.24 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.14: Watchdogs
- ↑ 14.00 14.01 14.02 14.03 14.04 14.05 14.06 14.07 14.08 14.09 14.10 14.11 14.12 14.13 14.14 14.15 14.16 14.17 14.18 14.19 14.20 14.21 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.13: Parting Shot
- ↑ In Parting Shot, the Russians skeptically say to Hunter and Morse, "In the woods of Siberia in the dead of winter." While "dead of winter" implies January/February-time, mid-March fits better with the timeline (the date being March 14th), and still fits this statement on the whole: the winter months in Siberia are December to March, with March still being very cold, albeit starting to slowly get a little warmer.
- ↑ 16.00 16.01 16.02 16.03 16.04 16.05 16.06 16.07 16.08 16.09 16.10 16.11 16.12 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.18: The Singularity
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 In The Singularity, the agents discuss, "Holden Radcliffe… He [worked] at the agrochemical lab we raided… He wasn't actually there [during the raid]. He was asked to step down a month before." The raid is dated as April 25th, so him leaving is dated as March 22nd, a month prior.
- ↑ Agent Carter: Season 1
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 19.3 19.4 19.5 19.6 WHiH Newsfront: 2.01: Avengers Impact: A WHiH Newsfront Special Report
- ↑ 20.00 20.01 20.02 20.03 20.04 20.05 20.06 20.07 20.08 20.09 20.10 20.11 20.12 20.13 20.14 20.15 20.16 20.17 20.18 20.19 20.20 20.21 20.22 20.23 20.24 20.25 20.26 20.27 20.28 20.29 20.30 20.31 20.32 20.33 20.34 20.35 20.36 20.37 20.38 20.39 20.40 20.41 20.42 20.43 20.44 20.45 20.46 20.47 20.48 20.49 20.50 20.51 20.52 20.53 20.54 20.55 20.56 20.57 20.58 20.59 20.60 20.61 20.62 20.63 20.64 20.65 20.66 20.67 20.68 20.69 20.70 20.71 20.72 20.73 20.74 20.75 20.76 20.77 20.78 20.79 20.80 20.81 20.82 20.83 20.84 20.85 20.86 20.87 WHiH World News: Twitter Posts
- ↑ 21.00 21.01 21.02 21.03 21.04 21.05 21.06 21.07 21.08 21.09 21.10 21.11 21.12 21.13 21.14 21.15 21.16 21.17 21.18 21.19 21.20 21.21 21.22 21.23 21.24 21.25 21.26 21.27 21.28 21.29 21.30 21.31 21.32 21.33 21.34 21.35 21.36 21.37 21.38 21.39 21.40 21.41 21.42 21.43 21.44 21.45 21.46 21.47 21.48 21.49 21.50 21.51 21.52 21.53 21.54 21.55 21.56 21.57 21.58 21.59 21.60 21.61 21.62 21.63 21.64 21.65 21.66 21.67 21.68 21.69 21.70 21.71 Marvel Cinematic Universe official social media tie-in websites post on the matching dates within the universe.
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 22.3 22.4 22.5 22.6 22.7 WHiH Newsfront: 2.02: WHiH Newsfront: The Cost of Saving the World
- ↑ 23.00 23.01 23.02 23.03 23.04 23.05 23.06 23.07 23.08 23.09 23.10 23.11 23.12 23.13 23.14 23.15 23.16 23.17 23.18 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.15: Spacetime
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 The WHiH Newsfront: The Avengers and the White House video, posted on April 28th, announces that Transia has appointed a new interim-CEO. This is referring to the fact that the last one died, presumably only a few days earlier. This is coupled with the onscreen text saying ""HYDRA eradicated" says Ellis Administration", implying that the Destruction of HYDRA was the night before. Working back, this would place the Transia massacre on the 24th, 4 days before the announcement of the new CEO, which fits perfectly as well.
- ↑ 25.00 25.01 25.02 25.03 25.04 25.05 25.06 25.07 25.08 25.09 25.10 25.11 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.16: Paradise Lost
- ↑ 26.00 26.01 26.02 26.03 26.04 26.05 26.06 26.07 26.08 26.09 26.10 26.11 26.12 26.13 26.14 26.15 26.16 26.17 26.18 26.19 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.17: The Team
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 27.3 27.4 WHiH Newsfront: 2.03: WHiH Newsfront: The Avengers and the White House
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 28.4 The events of Emancipation are set shortly after the climax of Captain America: Civil War, which is set on June 10th (see other references), but The Singularity is set on April 27th-28th. In Failed Experiments, Campbell states that "it's been days" since he took the antidote. The reasoned date for him saying this is June 11th (one day after Rogers and Barnes go missing), and so Failed Experiments is reasoned to be dated as June 6th. There is also the necessity of 3 months to pass between Bouncing Back and Ascension. All these things create a necessary time gap of a little over a month between The Singularity and Failed Experiments, in which Radcliffe works on improving the experiment, and S.H.I.E.L.D. search for Hive and Johnson from satellite imagery.
- ↑ In BOOM, Radcliffe tells the Superior, "Pure Terrigen crystals. I picked up some samples last year when I was working for a previous benefactor. His goals were, well, the complete opposite of yours." He is referring to Hive, and his plan to increase the number of Inhumans, rather than kill them. He says this on April 27, 2017, referring to April-June 2016, which fits the statement of "last year".
- ↑ Scott Derrickson says that Doctor Strange spans one year. While he goes on to explain that he thinks the film spans from one year's fall to the next year's fall, this does not work with other timeline evidence, not lining up with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 at all, and not particularly working with WHiH either. Derrickson goes on to say, "Don't hold me to this, because I haven't thought about this in a long time," allowing for leniency to make the timeline work. To fit with WHiH and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., while also working with the depicted weather (see other references), the film spans 10 months - close to a year, but from May 2016 to March 2017.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 31.3 31.4 31.5 WHiH Newsfront: 2.04: WHiH Newsfront Exclusive: President Ellis Discusses the Avengers
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 32.2 WHiH Newsfront refers to Stephen Strange as a top NYC surgeon in a May 2nd post and May 3rd video. This indicates that Strange has not yet had his car accident. Strange is giving an interview on new innovative life-saving techniques as well, which seems to be the same techniques which appear in the beginning of the movie. Palmer also talks to him about all his press and recent interviews early on, of which this WHiH interview could well be one of the interviews she is referring to. All of this indicates that the opening takes place shortly after the WHiH coverage of May 2nd and 3rd.
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 Captain America: Civil War Prelude Infinite Comic
- ↑ 34.00 34.01 34.02 34.03 34.04 34.05 34.06 34.07 34.08 34.09 34.10 34.11 34.12 Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude
- ↑ 35.00 35.01 35.02 35.03 35.04 35.05 35.06 35.07 35.08 35.09 35.10 35.11 35.12 35.13 35.14 35.15 35.16 35.17 35.18 35.19 35.20 35.21 35.22 35.23 35.24 35.25 35.26 35.27 35.28 35.29 35.30 35.31 35.32 35.33 35.34 35.35 35.36 35.37 35.38 35.39 35.40 35.41 35.42 35.43 35.44 35.45 35.46 35.47 35.48 35.49 35.50 35.51 35.52 35.53 35.54 35.55 35.56 35.57 35.58 35.59 35.60 35.61 35.62 35.63 35.64 35.65 35.66 Captain America: Civil War
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 36.2 36.3 In the Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude, it is shown that Spider-Man preventing the car accident (also seen in YouTube footage in Captain America: Civil War), the Attack on the IFID Headquarters, and Stark's MIT speech are all on the same day. Because of WHiH (see other references), we know this day to be May 3, 2016.
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 37.2 As Maximoff watches TV, the Attack on the IFID Headquarters is stated to be "last month". The Spider-Man: Homecoming Prelude also states that the Bombing of the Vienna International Centre is "one month later", after Lagos. WHiH gave the timeline date for the Lagos incident as May 3rd (see other references), and the interview is dated as June 5th, with the bombing as June 8th, fitting as one month later.
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 WHiH Newsfront: 2.05: WHiH Breaking News: Attack in Lagos
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2 39.3 The WHiH Newsfront campaign posted videos and Twitter posts relating to the Attack on the IFID Headquarters, an event depicted in Captain America: Civil War, stating it to be on May 3, 2016.
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 Scott Derrickson says that Stephen Strange recovered for "about 3 to 6 months". The timeline uses a little over 4 months, as roughly the midpoint of this statement. This also works for having the evening when Strange loses his temper at Palmer be September, working well with the rainy weather.
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 Thaddeus Ross says that the signing of the Accords in Vienna is set to happen "three days from now", on the day of his meeting with the Avengers, which is dated as June 5th. This places the Bombing of the Vienna International Centre on June 8th.
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 In Captain America: Civil War, Stark says that Spencer decided to "spend his summer" in Sokovia, making May 2015 the earliest possible timeframe for Avengers: Age of Ultron. Zemo says he has spent "over a year" planning his revenge. This is on June 5, 2016, so the Battle of Sokovia being on May 6, 2015 works.
- ↑ 43.00 43.01 43.02 43.03 43.04 43.05 43.06 43.07 43.08 43.09 43.10 43.11 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.19: Failed Experiments
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.05: Lockup
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 45.2 45.3 45.4 45.5 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.10: The Patriot
- ↑ Ant-Man
- ↑ In Captain America: Civil War, Parker tells Stark, "I've had these powers for 6 months." The date of him saying this is reasoned as June 9, 2016. The ending of Ant-Man is set shortly after he becomes Spider-Man. To appease both, the "6 months" is stretched to 7, with him being bitten on November 5, 2015, and there is a time jump of 3 months between Lang and van Dyne's kiss and Wilson looking for Lang.
- ↑ In Captain America: Civil War, Parker is coming home from school when he encounters Stark. He also implies that he has school the next day, because he feels unable to go to Germany considering he's got school and homework to worry about. However, it seems that when Parker returns from Germany two days later, it is the weekend, as he is at home, tending to his injuries. His encounter with Stark is dated as June 9th, a Thursday, with his return being Saturday June 11th.
- ↑ 49.0 49.1 49.2 49.3 49.4 49.5 49.6 49.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.20: Emancipation
- ↑ In Emancipation, when Coulson reads the papers reporting on Carter's death, they state that she died aged 95. Her date of birth was April 9, 1921, definitively placing her passing between April 9, 2016, and April 8, 2017. Her date of death on the timeline is June 5, 2016, which fits this statement.
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 51.2 51.3 51.4 51.5 51.6 51.7 51.8 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.21: Absolution
- ↑ Spider-Man: Homecoming
- ↑ Parker stays in Europe for a little while. The scene in the car is 48 hours after the airport battle.
- ↑ 54.00 54.01 54.02 54.03 54.04 54.05 54.06 54.07 54.08 54.09 54.10 54.11 54.12 54.13 54.14 54.15 54.16 54.17 54.18 54.19 54.20 54.21 54.22 54.23 54.24 54.25 54.26 54.27 54.28 54.29 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.22: Ascension
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 In Ascension, the scene with Quake's escape is shown as "6 months later", after Lincoln Campbell's death. Campbell's death is dated as June 14th, and the escape is December 11th, which fits this statement.
- ↑ 56.00 56.01 56.02 56.03 56.04 56.05 56.06 56.07 56.08 56.09 56.10 56.11 56.12 56.13 56.14 56.15 56.16 56.17 56.18 After Ascension, Daisy Johnson goes rogue for 9 months. 6 months in, in December 2016, we see a map of her movements with pins on reported Quake incidents over the timespan. These numerous happenings are added to the timeline in the appropriate places, and the subsequent mentions that there were also incidents in Sunbury and Baltimore are slotted in at the right points as well.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.01: The Ghost
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 58.2 58.3 58.4 58.5 58.6 58.7 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.11: Wake Up
- ↑ 59.00 59.01 59.02 59.03 59.04 59.05 59.06 59.07 59.08 59.09 59.10 59.11 59.12 59.13 59.14 In Wake Up, Coulson says, "I spent six months on a plane with [Mackenzie]." It is said in Vendetta that "Coulson had just stepped down" in the scene in which we see him heading off to board the Zephyr for the beginning of the six-month span. Due to the April 17, 2017 date in Wake Up, The Ghost ideally picks up in March 2017 (see other references). Working back from this, the events of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot, and the first boarding of the Zephyr, is in September 2016. This works with Slingshot, as it picks up just before Broken Promises on April 13, 2017 (see other references), it then flashes back to the Baltimore incident, referring to it as "Several months ago". With the Baltimore event on September 26, 2016, this is 7 months prior. It is dated as late September - September 26, 2016, to allow time for Mace being selected for, and then go through Project Patriot, but still fit with Mace's statement in The Patriot, "Few months [after Vienna], Talbot came to me with an offer." This still fits, with the bombing being on June 8th, and his selection being September 4th, 3 months later. It is implied that Mackenzie and Coulson began testing the limits of the Zephyr, to go for weeks and weeks on a thorough hunt for Johnson, and that the director wanted to keep Coulson's Team apart after he took over, as the duo get to only see their friends every few weeks when coming back for restock. They get back after their last trip of 6 weeks (their furthest yet, impressing Fitz), and Fitz and Simmons are excited to see them, with Fitz exclaiming, "Six weeks. That's a record!" Coulson at this point has indeed spent 6 months with Mackenzie living mostly on the plane - September 26, 2016 to March 18, 2017.
- ↑ Ghost Rider Found Cell Phone Footage
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.07: Deals With Our Devils
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.09: Broken Promises
- ↑ In both Deals With Our Devils (set on March 27, 2017), and Broken Promises (set on April 13, 2017), it is said that Vijay Nadeer has been in his Terrigenesis cocoon for "7 months". Working back from the midpoint of these dates (April 5, 2017), 7 months earlier is September 5, 2016.
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 Doctor Strange Deleted Scenes
- ↑ Mads Mikkelsen says that Strange trains for about 9 months before his fight with Kaecilius. However, due to the rainy weather when Strange falls out with Palmer, that scene is dated as September, but there is snow during the Ancient One's death scene, meaning it cannot be later than early March, especially with the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 timeline. Because of this, Strange trains for 6 months.
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot: 1.01: Vendetta
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot: 1.02: John Hancock
- ↑ 68.0 68.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot: 1.03: Progress
- ↑ 69.0 69.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot: 1.04: Reunion
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot: 1.05: Deal Breaker
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot: 1.06: Justicia