A collection of quotes from the former special-ops commando Emil Blonsky, also known as the Abomination.
Spoken by Emil Blonsky
- "I've run into bad situations on crap missions before. I've seen good men go down purely because someone didn't let us know what we were walking into. I've moved on to the next one, because that's what we do, right? I mean, that's the job. But this? This is a whole new level of weird. And I don't feel inclined to step away from it."
- ―Emil Blonsky to Thaddeus Ross
- "Is that it? Is that all you got?"
- ―Emil Blonsky to Hulk
- "Give me a real fight!"
Spoken about Emil Blonsky
- "How are you feeling man?"
"Like a monster."
- ―Soldier and Emil Blonsky
- "Forgive me, sir? Doesn't anybody want to talk about what went down in there? 'Cause... He didn't lose us. And he was not alone sir. We had him. And then something hit us... Something BIG hit us! It threw a forklift truck like it was a SOFTBALL! It was the most powerful thing I've ever seen."
"Well, it's gone."
"Well, if Banner knows what it is, I'm gonna track him down, I'm gonna put my foot on his throat, and I'm gonna..."
"That was Banner. IT was Banner."
"You have to explain that statement, sir."
"No I don't. You've done a good job. Pack up and get our men on a plane. We're going home."
- ―Emil Blonsky and Thaddeus Ross
- "How are you feeling?"
"Pissed off, and ready for round three."
- ―Thaddeus Ross and Emil Blonsky
- "Are you telling me you can make more like him?"
"No! Not yet. I sorted out a few pieces, but it's not like I can put together the same Humpty Dumpty if that's what you're asking. He was a freak accident! The goal is to it better!"
"So Banner's the only—"
"She's an annoying bitch."
"Why are you always hitting people? Now what possibly could I have done to deserve such aggression?"
"It's not what you've done. It's what you're gonna do. I want what you got out of Banner. I want that."
"You look like you've got a little something in you already, don't you?"
"I want more. You've seen what he becomes, right?"
"I have. And it's beautiful. Godlike."
"Well, I want that. I need that. Make me that."
"I don't know what you've got inside you already. The mix could be an abomination. I didn't say I was unwilling. I just need informed consent. And you've given it."
- ―Kathleen Sparr, Samuel Sterns and Emil Blonsky