Airon Armstrong was a stunt performer in the Daredevil episodes Cut Man and Penny and Dime, a fight coordinator in the first season of Jessica Jones and a covering stunt coordinator, fight choreographer and fight coordinator in an upcoming episode of Iron Fist.
He was also a stunt double for Vincent D'Onofrio in the Daredevil episodes Condemned and Speak of the Devil and Wil Traval in the Jessica Jones episodes AKA It's Called Whiskey, AKA The Sandwich Saved Me, AKA WWJD?, AKA Top Shelf Perverts, AKA Sin Bin, AKA 1,000 Cuts and AKA I've Got the Blues.
- Airon Armstrong is currently dating Jaimie Alexander.
- Airon Armstrong was a utility stunts performer in the 20th Century Fox production X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Airon Armstrong was a stunt performer in the DC Entertainment production The Dark Knight Rises and Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Airon Armstrong was a utility stunts performer in the DC Entertainment production Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Airon Armstrong was a stunt performer, a fight choreographer and a stunt double for Todd Stashwick in the DC Entertainment production Gotham.
- Airon Armstrong was a stunt performer in the comic book adaptation Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.