Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Mr. Fisk, I am doing everything I can to get you out, but we're talking about a process that could take months, maybe years. In the interim, we need you to keep your head down, avoid trouble while you're in here. The state will jump on any infraction to shoot down an early release, to keep you inside. It's the best move Mr. Fisk, in fact it's the only move."
- ―Benjamin Donovan to Wilson Fisk
Benjamin Donovan is a lawyer within New York City notorious for representing high-profile criminals. Donovan represented Wilson Fisk, and assisted him in regaining power while he was locked up inside Ryker's Island by managing his money and bribing various people. He represented Cornell Stokes when he was apprehended by the New York City Police Department, managing to dismantle the proofs they had and set Stokes free, and went on to represent Candace Miller during the case regarding Stokes' murder.
Assisting Wilson Fisk
- "I know what I'm asking for will be difficult."
"I'm not worried about difficult, I'm not even worried about illegal. Your funds have almost been depleted."
- ―Wilson Fisk and Benjamin Donovan
Donovan's firm was hired by Wilson Fisk when he was accused of running a criminal organisation within New York City. Despite Donovan's best efforts, Fisk was sent to Ryker's Island due to the work of Nelson and Murdock. Donovan spoke with Fisk in jail where he promised that his firm was doing everything they could to get him freed. Fisk then asked about Vanessa Marianna who Donovan claimed was hoping to come see him soon, which Fisk refused. Donovan then recommended that while he was in prison, Fisk keep his head down and not get involved with any criminal activity.
Donovan continued his work to try and get Fisk freed, meeting him at Ryker's where Fisk ordered Donovan to assist with Stewart Finney's legal case and pay the rent on the Valdez brothers' mother's home in Spanish Harlem. Despite Donovan's objections as he had perviously advised Fisk not to get involved with any criminal activity within the prison, Fisk ordered him to get it done and ensure that the transactions were untraceable. Despite his reluctance for Fisk to do this sort of work, Donovan got the tasks completed as instructed.
Finally Fisk ordered Donovan to pay off one of the guards at Ryker's Island in order that he could bring Frank Castle to Ryker's. Donovan had another meeting with Fisk to move his final funds to bribe the guards into joining his side, although Donovan warned that any other money he would need would now be taken from Vanessa Marianna's protection, Fisk, however, assured Donovan that he would not need any more money after this was completed. Donovan asked if he wanted to know what the Punisher would be doing but Fisk did not answer.
Fisk vs Murdock
To be added
To be added
Defending Candace Miller
To be added
This section requires expansion
- Expert Lawyer: To be added
- Wilson Fisk - Client
- Vanessa Marianna
- Cornell Stokes † - Client
- Mariah Dillard
- Candace Miller † - Client
In chronological order:
- Luke Cage
- In the comics, Benjamin "Big Ben" Donovan was a lawyer from Harlem and an acquaintance of Luke Cage, but became a criminal over time.