- "Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology, I'm Betty Brant."
- ―Betty as a Midtown News anchor
Elizabeth "Betty" Brant is a student at Midtown School of Science and Technology.
To be added
She is popular in school, as she declines a offer to go with Jason Ionello to the homecoming dance and is also the best friend of the also popular Liz Toomes.
- Midtown School of Science and Technology
- Liz Toomes - Former Classmate and Best Friend
- Peter Parker - Classmate
- Ned Leeds - Classmate
- Michelle Jones - Classmate
- Seymour O'Reilly - Classmate
- Jason Ionello - Classmate and Co-Host
- Flash Thompson - Classmate
- Abe Brown - Classmate
- Charles Murphy - Classmate
- Cindy Moon - Classmate
- Sally Avril - Classmate
- Tiny McKeever - Classmate
- In the comics, Betty Brant was Peter Parker's very first love. A year later after they broke up she eventually married Daily Bugle reporter Ned Leeds. This adaptation of Betty Brant shares similarities with Gwen Stacy from the Marvel comics.
Behind the Scenes
- Betty Brant in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is the second live-action incarnation of the character, following an incarnation portrayed by Elizabeth Banks.