Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bobbi Morse's Battle Staves are the personal weapon of Bobbi Morse.
- "Your batons? That's your game-changer?"
- ―Lance Hunter
Bobbi Morse pulled out her battle staves when Jemma Simmons was being chased inside the HYDRA Laboratories after her cover within HYDRA was compromised. Morse used the staves to fight two armed guards.
Morse began twirling her staves when she needed to think as she interrogated Sunil Bakshi during his capture in Vault D in the Playground. Lance Hunter noticed this thinking technique and asked her about it. She handed him a staff, which he quickly returned, as they spoke.
Alphonso Mackenzie returned from a one-hundred foot shaft in Castillo San Cristóbal, super-strong, attacking his teammates. Morse fought him hand-to-hand until she could get to her battle staves. Blows from them proved ineffective against her friend. While Mackenzie was distracted, listening to the pleas of Leo Fitz, Morse used the staves to electrocute the S.H.I.E.L.D. mechanic. Stunned, Mackenzie fell into the hole.
Morse was battle-ready with her staves when she entered the mansion of Octavian Bloom. She however did not need to use them since Lance Hunter killed Bloom with one shot and Sunil Bakshi, stunned, surrendered.
Infiltrating a bank in the Cayman Islands, Melinda May asked Morse if she had her staves with her, as May felt that it would soon become a combat situation; Morse did not answer as she tried to diffuse the situation through deceptive talking.
Later, during the Skirmish in Lisbon, Morse carried the staves and used them in her fight with Kebo. Momentarily, she lost one of them in a swimming pool; Kebo attempted to drown her in that pool, but Morse was able to recover it and use it to break his grip. Removing herself from the water, Morse then used the stave to electrocute the pool, killing Kebo.
During Operation Spotlight, Morse used the staves with her new magnetic cuffs while fighting Giyera and the two guards with him. During the Attack on the HYDRA Castle, Alphonso Mackenzie told Bobbi Morse that twelve HYDRA operatives were in their way; Morse left Mackenzie behind, and revealing her batons, went to engage the opponents.
- Electrocution - Bobbi Morse's Battle Staves deliver an electrical shock from one end to stun the target.
- Lasers - At least one stave is equipped with a laser, which Morse used to cut through the Toolbox's container.
- Magnets - At least one stave has a magnet on one side, which Morse used to retrieve the Toolbox. Prior to Operation Spotlight, the Staves were adapted with magnetic panels for Morse to wear on her wrists as cuffs, similar to Captain America's Shield, to allow them to return to her after being thrown.
|Appearances for Bobbi Morse's Battle Staves|
In chronological order:
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.05: A Hen in the Wolf House
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.06: A Fractured House
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.08: The Things We Bury
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.09: Ye Who Enter Here
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.11: Aftershocks
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.12: Who You Really Are
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.13: One of Us
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.15: One Door Closes
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.06: Among Us Hide…
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.08: Many Heads, One Tale
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.10: Maveth