- "Ain't so tough now without your toys, are ya?"
- ―Brahl to Rocket Raccoon
This section requires expansion
The Ravagers landed on the planet Berhert where they approached the destroyed Milano, which was playing music loudly. Little did they know that it was a diversion by Rocket Raccoon, sitting in a tree, to lead the Ravagers into his traps. A few Ravagers were knocked out by some needles that were shot at them when a button was activated. The rest were launched into the air and hit the ground constantly by Rocket. Rocket then planted some electric mines on the Ravagers heads and shocked them all.
Eventually Rocket ran out of traps to use and was cornered by Brahl and another Ravager whom he defeated with his bare hands and knocked them out. Suddenly the sound of a whistle was heard, followed by the Yaka Arrow hovering right in front of Rockets face. Rocket was greeted by Yondu Udonta and the remaining Ravagers. Udonta decided to not capture Rocket but take the batteries and sell them, infuriating other Ravagers. Taserface, unhappy with Udonta's leadership, then turned on Udonta saying he has gone soft. The Ravagers argued for a bit until they got into a standoff which was quickly ended by Nebula who shot off his Yaka Arrow Controller, knocking him out.
Taserface, along with Yondu's faction of Ravagers, went to the Iron Lotus on Contraxia to relax. Taserface watched as Stakar Ogord recounted exiling Yondu for breaking the Ravager code. Right as Stakar left, Ayesha arrived to hire Udonta and his faction to hunt down the Guardians of the Galaxy, who had stolen Anulax Batteries from them. Udonta took the job. All Ravager members that had sided with Udonta, including Tullk and Oblo were executed by being released into space. Meanwhile, Taserface was sitting with Retch and Kraglin Obfonteri, discussing how Yondu was becoming soft and began planning a mutiny against him.
Kraglin Obfonteri eventually retrieved Udonta's Yaka Arrow Controller and decided to help them as he wasn't aware that they were going to start a mutiny and kill some of Kraglin's friends. Udonta told Kraglin to get the third Quadrant ready for release.
- Achernonian Physiology: Brahl was an Achernonian, which is a human-like race whose physical features are similar to that of a human. Their skin pigment is pinkish-purple; their eyes gold; and their skulls have a slightly different structure from humans, especially around their nose and ears.
- Thief: Brahl is a member of the Ravagers, so he is supposedly a highly skilled thief.
- Yondu Udonta † - Former Captain turned Killer
- Kraglin Obfonteri - Former Teammate
- Tullk † - Former Teammate and Victim
- Oblo † - Former Teammate
- On the alternate future of Earth-691, Brahl is an Achernonian member of the Minions of Menace, and an enemy of the original Guardians of the Galaxy.