Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's time to go."
"'It's time to go, sir."
- ―Brian Hayward and Edison Po
Hayward was recruited into the Centipede Project, a branch of HYDRA founded by the Clairvoyant, an alias used by John Garrett. Hayward was then equipped with multiple Centipede Devices and a Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant.
Powers and Abilities
This section needs a rewrite
- Enhanced Strength: The Centipede Device attached to Hayward gave him enhanced strength, which enabled him to fight the cybernetically enhanced Mike Peterson with ease.
- Enhanced Speed: The Centipede Device gave Hayward enhanced speed. This allowed him to keep up with the cybernetically enhanced Mike Peterson during a fight.
- Enhanced Durability: The Centipede Device made Hayward's body more resistant to injury than that of a normal human being. He managed to not be knocked unconscious by the Night-Night Gun after being shot by it, a trait normal human beings do not have.
- Expert Combatant: Hayward's military training gave him a large knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, being able to battle the highly-trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Mike Peterson.
- Centipede Device: Hayward was outfitted with a device made of Chitauri metal which injects a serum based on Abraham Erskine's Super Soldier Serum mixed with Gamma Radiation and the Extremis virus, designed to enhance his physical attributes to a super-human level.
- Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant: A prosthetic ocular implant that allowed Hayward to see through solid objects when his eyes were closed. It was also the means used by his handler to send orders and instructions. This implant was used by Raina to kill him.
- Laura Hayward - Sister