Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Your line of work requires support. People who care about your well-being, who'll be there to stitch up your wounds."
"If I allow people to get close to me, I'm putting them in danger."
"So your solution is to remove yourself from the world you wish to protect. Where's the sense in that?"
- ―Edwin Jarvis and Peggy Carter
Howard Stark's deadliest weapon has fallen into enemy hands, and only Agent Carter can recover it. But can she do so before her undercover mission is discovered by SSR Chief Dooley and Agent Thompson?
Peggy Carter is now homeless; with the death of her friend and the subsequent murder investigation, Carter has nowhere to go. Edwin Jarvis offers her one of Howard Stark's Penthouse apartments to stay. Originally, Carter refuses, but since she has not slept in a while, she puts Jarvis out so she can rest.
A report comes to the Strategic Scientific Reserve that the Roxxon Refinery disappeared after an explosion; when Roger Dooley, Jack Thompson, and Ray Krzeminski arrive, they find a ball of imploded mass. Chief Dooley tells Krzeminski to take the mass apart to find out any clues to its creation while he and Thompson talk to Hugh Jones, the president of the Roxxon Oil Corporation.
When Carter goes to the New York Bell Company Office, she learns that a possible photograph of her at the club may be on Daniel Sousa's desk. She attempts to get it while Sousa is out to lunch, even hiding under his desk to pick his locked drawer, but he returns to answer the ringing phone before she can.
At the Roxxon Oil Corporation Headquarters, Dooley gets permission to scan the employees for Vita Radiation; he calls Carter to scan the females. Carter recognizes Miles Van Ert and finds a way to have him captured without revealing how she knows him. Van Ert reveals what Carter already knew; the Daisy Clover milkman Sheldon McFee is somehow involved.
Meanwhile, Green Suit does his own investigation and learns of McFee also.
As Carter and Jarvis confront Leet Brannis with the milk truck filled with Nitramene at McFee's residence, Green Suit jumps aboard and tries to kill the trio. Jarvis tries to shoot him with a shotgun as Carter wrestles with him on top the truck. Brannis drives erratically to shake him upon Carter's instruction, but is wounded when Green Suit's firearm hits him. Carter sees a body of water and instructs Brannis to drive to it. Using a knife, she stabs and pins the hand of Green Suit to the truck as it goes over the edge; the truck then implodes as the Nitramene bombs in the back are activated. Brannis is fatally wounded from his gunshot injury as well as from Jarvis landing on him while bailing from the truck, and succumbs to his wounds.
Dooley and Thompson arrive at the scene and find the body of Brannis. They also find evidence that a woman was involved in his death.
Elsewhere, Krzeminski and Sousa find the license plate and back fender of the car Jarvis and Carter used to escape the refinery implosion.
- Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis
- Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson
- Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa
- Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley
- Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli
- Kyle Bornheimer as Agent Ray Krzeminski
- James Frain as Leet Brannis
- James Hebert as Green Suit
- Ray Wise as Hugh Jones
- Meagen Fay as Miriam Fry
- James Urbaniak as Miles Van Ert
- Devin Ratray as Sheldon McFee
- Don Luce as Mob Boss
- Erin Torpey as Arlene French / Betty Carver (radio actor)
- Walker Roach as Captain America (radio actor)
- Ralph Garman as Radio Announcer
- Atticus Todd as Winston
- Greg Bryan as Daisy Clover Foreman
- Jeff Locker as SSR Lab Tech
- Joseph Wilson as Gino DeLucia (uncredited)
- Unknown Actress as Mary
- Unknown Actress as Evelyn
- Unknown Actress as Sarah
- New York City, New York
- Cedar Grove, New Jersey
- Armonk, New York (mentioned)
- New Rochelle, New York (mentioned)
- Hoboken, New Jersey (mentioned)
- Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands (mentioned)
- Alps (mentioned)
To be added
- Vita Radiation
- Vita-Ray Detector
- Brooch Key
- Voice Synthesizer
- Remote Typewriter
- The Captain America Adventure Program
- Chevrolet Fleetmaster (mentioned)
- Strategic Scientific Reserve
- Roxxon Oil Corporation
- Daisy Clover
- Stark Industries (mentioned)
- Goodman, Kurtzberg & Holliway (mentioned)
- Project Rebirth
- Captain America
- Adolf Hitler
- Howard Stark
- Spider Raymond
- Ana Jarvis
- Senator Palmer
- Isaac Newton
- Rita Hayworth
- Benny Goodman
- Joe DiMaggio
- Julie Cartwright
- Fred Freund
- Sylvia Ganush
- Edward Ginsburg
- Matilda Ginsburg
- Sally Kreshok
- Sam Levy
- Colleen O'Brien
- Judy Penhall
- This episode was aired along with Now is Not the End as part of a special 2-hour premiere.
- Some of the obituaries in the newspaper refer to dates such as 1996, 2006 and 2009 even though the show is set in the 40s.
- The songs that play in this episode are "Take A Look At What I've Found" by Lori Lynner, "Jumpin' At The Woodside" by Count Basie, "Deep In The Night" by Lori Lynner, "Swing Man" by Jack McVea, "Atlantic City Blues" by The High Toppers and "This Is Ours" by Peter Sivo Band.