|For the Framework version of Burrows, see Burrows|
As a blackout occurred in Miami because of a rogue "Inhumans" group, Burrows expressed his concern to Director Jeffrey Mace about the situation's effects on the announcement of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public. Alphonso Mackenzie angrily complained about Burrows, but Mace said to him the Burrows' job was to worry about public relations. Burrows later stood beside Mace as the latter announced the returning of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public.
Burrows with other agents as they were watching Mace debating via satellite against Senator Ellen Nadeer about the Inhumans. Burrows was shocked when he heard Mace telling her that he was an Inhuman. After the debate, he informed Mace that the public support for him was even higher after his confection. Mace asked him to leave the room after Jemma Simmons entered, so Burrows left with satisfaction feeling.
Burrows told Mace that his Quinjet to Zephyr One was waiting for him. Burrows joined the Director to arrest the vigilantes Quake and Ghost Rider who have been working with Phil Coulson. As the Quinjet landed, Coulson greeted them. Mace order his agent to search for the fugitives.
On Mace's request, Burrows tried to call Simmons but she was not available. Mace then tried to get a permission from Senator Nadeer to call her but she refused. Mace asked Burrows if he had put on Simmons a tracking device, but Burrows responded he hadn't known he would have.
Burrows was in Mace's office as he spoke with a reporter about the threat in Los Angeles. After Mace hanged up, he complained to Burrows about his picture in the new's banner. Burrows said he would take another picture for this week, then Mace asked him to leave the room so he could talk with Coulson and May. Burrows later joined Mace, Holden Radcliffe and Aida and flew to Zephyr One to help S.H.I.E.L.D. to defeat Eli Morrow.
Burrows went to the lab and Simmons asked him what did he want. He answered that the Director would like to speak with Quake. She said that her name was Daisy, but he replied that it was not according to the press. He then led her to Mace's office.
- "I'm having the same problem. If I could just get a couple of bars, see if we're trending..."
- ―Burrows' last words
Burrows was present in Johnson's appreciation ceremony, during which Brigadier General Glenn Talbot delivered him a suitcase for Mace. After a sniper tried to assassinate Mace, Burrows flew with the Director, Coulson and Mackenzie in a Quinjet to a safe house. Burrows noted that Mace had been looked like a hero and then tried to get a better signal for his phone, but suddenly part of the Quinjet exploded, and Burrows was flown out with the suitcase, killing him. Ex-HYDRA operatives surrounding the National Park near where Burrows crashed found his dead body and brutalized it with a machete to recover the suitcase attached to his wrist.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Second Incarnation)
- Glenn Talbot
- Holden Radcliffe †
|Appearances for Burrows|
In chronological order:
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ Hope Mackenzie was born on April 18, 2006, as shown in Deals With Our Devils. In the episode Wake Up, Alphonso Mackenzie reveals that the following day would have been her birthday, placing this episode firmly on April 17, 2017. It is also shown that the events of The Patriot were the day before, placing that on April 16th.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.03: Uprising
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.05: Lockup
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.06: The Good Samaritan
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.07: Deals With Our Devils
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.08: The Laws of Inferno Dynamics
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.09: Broken Promises
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 4.10: The Patriot