Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A collection of quotes of journalist Christine Everhart.
- "Have you ever lost an hour of sleep in your life?"
"I'd be prepared to lose a few with you."
- ―Tony Stark and Christine Everhart
- "I'm sorry Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit, that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that-"
"I know that it's confusing... It is one thing to question the official story, and another entirely to make wild accusations or insinuate that I'm a superhero."
"I never said you're a superhero."
"You didn't? Well, good, because that would be outlandish and... fantastic."
- ―Christine Everhart and Tony Stark
Spoken about Christine Everhart
Spoken by Christine Everhart
- "Be sure to follow us online for those stories and more."
- ―Christine Everhart