A collection of quotes of journalist Christine Everhart.
- "Have you ever lost an hour of sleep in your life?"
"I'd be prepared to lose a few with you."
- ―Tony Stark and Christine Everhart
- "I'm sorry Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that that was a bodyguard in a suit, that conveniently appeared, despite the fact that-"
"I know that it's confusing... It is one thing to question the official story, and another entirely to make wild accusations or insinuate that I'm a superhero."
"I never said you're a superhero."
"You didn't? Well, good, because that would be outlandish and... fantastic."
- ―Christine Everhart and Tony Stark
Spoken about Christine Everhart
Spoken by Christine Everhart
- "Be sure to follow us online for those stories and more."
- ―Christine Everhart
- "Mr. Lang, with all due respect, WHiH has been covering global news in detail for the past two decades. From the recent security breach at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, to the earth-shattering events at Sokovia. I reported on Tony Stark in Gulmira and believe me, you're no Tony Stark."
- ―Christine Everhart and Scott Lang