Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For other uses, see Night Nurse (disambiguation)|
- "There are other ways to save lives."
- ―Christine Palmer to Doctor Strange
Christine Palmer is a surgeon and former colleague of Doctor Stephen Strange, who helps him anchor his humanity.
To be added
To be added
- Stephen Strange - Former Colleague and Love Interest
- Nicodemus West - Colleague
- Ancient One † - Patient
- In the comics, Christine Palmer is the third Night Nurse, originally from a Midwestern suburb.
Behind the scenes
- Kevin Feige commented they used Christine Palmer over Strange's traditional love interest Clea because, "We wanted a grounded character. We wanted a character that was a connection to Strange's life in New York City, in the normal world. Somebody that could be his anchor to the real world, to his present in the beginning of the film, and by the time he re-encounters her, wearing that, someone who can comment on his transformation as a character."