The first season premiered on June 7, 2018.
Once a privileged little girl, Tandy Bowen watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, an unexpected encounter with a boy named Tyrone sparks a life-changing event.
Young Tyrone Johnson wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when everything he held close was taken away, life taught Tyrone to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off. But when he meets a girl named Tandy his life changes forever.
To be added
- Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen/Dagger (Seasons 1-2)
- Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson/Cloak (Seasons 1-2)
- Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson (Seasons 1-2)
- Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen (Seasons 1-2)
- J.D. Evermore as Connors (Season 1)
- Miles Mussenden as Otis Johnson (Seasons 1-2)
- Carl Lundstedt as Liam Walsh (Season 1)
- Emma Lahana as Brigid O'Reilly (Seasons 1-2)
- Jaime Zevallos as Francis Xavier Delgado (Seasons 1-2)
- Marqus Clae as Billy Johnson † (Season 1)
- Dalon J. Holland as Duane Porter † (Season 1)
- Andy Dylan as Nathan Bowen † (Season 1)
- Wayne Pére as Peter Scarborough (Season 1)
- Noëlle Renée Bercy as Evita Fusilier (Season 1)
- Lane Miller as Officer Fuchs † (Season 1)
- Gary Weeks as Greg Pressfield † (Season 1)
- Angela M. Davis as Chantelle (Season 1)
- Ally Maki as Mina Hess (Seasons 1-2)
- Tim Kang as Ivan Hess (Season 1)
The production of the series started in February 2017 in New Orleans, under the working title "Shadows".
|Cloak & Dagger|