Marvel's Cloak and Dagger, or simply Cloak and Dagger, is an American television series currently in development on Freeform, and based on the Marvel Comics duo Cloak and Dagger. It will premiere in 2018.
The live-action interracial romance follows the duo, two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love.
Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart, but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
To be added
Marvel Cinematic Universe Guest Stars
To be added
The production of the series starts in February 2017 in New Orleans, under the working title "Shadows". The first season of the series will have a budget of $42 million, and an 86-day local shoot.
- ↑ Marvel TV News: ‘Cloak And Dagger’s’ Showrunner Is Joe Pokaski— New ABC Family/Freeform TV Show Focuses On Romance Rumors
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Freeform Greenlights Marvel Romance Superhero Series ‘Cloak and Dagger’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ Freeform's Fraught Year: Inside the Rebranded Network's Chase for Millennials (and a Hit Show)
- ↑ PREVIEW – PRODUCTION WEEKLY – ISSUE 1026 – THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017
- ↑ Disney planning to shoot 'Shadows - Season 1' in Louisiana