Once a privileged little girl, Tandy Bowen watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, an unexpected encounter with a boy named Tyrone sparks a life-changing event.
Young Tyrone Johnson wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when everything he held close was taken away, life taught Tyrone to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off. But when he meets a girl named Tandy his life changes forever.
- Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen/Dagger
- Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson/Cloak
- Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen
- Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson
- Miles Mussenden as Otis Johnson
- Carl Lundstedt as Liam
- Emma Lahana as Detective Brigid O'Reilly
- Jaime Zevallos as Father Francis Xavier Delgado
- J.D. Evermore as Detective Connors
The production of the series started in February 2017 in New Orleans, under the working title "Shadows". The first season of the series will have a budget of $42 million, and an 86-day local shoot.
- ↑ Marvel TV News: ‘Cloak And Dagger’s’ Showrunner Is Joe Pokaski— New ABC Family/Freeform TV Show Focuses On Romance Rumors
- ↑ Mark Isham to Score Freeform's Marvel Series Cloak and Dagger
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Breaking News from Freeform's First-Ever Freeform Summit
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Freeform Greenlights Marvel Romance Superhero Series ‘Cloak and Dagger’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 'MARVEL'S CLOAK & DAGGER' CASTS ITS LEADS
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 Additional Cast for Highly Anticipated Series 'Marvel's Cloak & Dagger' Announced
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 EXCLUSIVE: Casting Breakdowns Reveal Two New Additions to Marvel’s ‘Cloak and Dagger’
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Marvel's Cloak & Dagger: Jaime Zevallos and Emma Lahana's characters are revealed
- ↑ 'Wrecked' Star Ally Maki Joins Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- ↑ PREVIEW – PRODUCTION WEEKLY – ISSUE 1026 – THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017
- ↑ Disney planning to shoot 'Shadows - Season 1' in Louisiana