Marvel's Cloak and Dagger, or simply Cloak and Dagger, is an American television series currently in development on Freeform, and based on the Marvel Comics duo Cloak and Dagger. It will premiere in Winter 2018.
Once a privileged little girl, Tandy Bowen watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, an unexpected encounter with a boy named Tyrone sparks a life changing event.
Young Tyrone Johnson wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when everything he held close was taken away, life taught Tyrone to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off. But when he meets a girl named Tandy his life changes forever.
To be added
- Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson/Cloak
- Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen/Dagger
- Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen
- Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson
- Miles Mussenden as Michael Johnson
- Carl Lundstedt as Liam
- James Saito as Dr. Bernard Sanjo
- J.D. Evermore as Detective Connors
To be added
The production of the series starts in February 2017 in New Orleans, under the working title "Shadows". The first season of the series will have a budget of $42 million, and an 86-day local shoot.
- ↑ Marvel TV News: ‘Cloak And Dagger’s’ Showrunner Is Joe Pokaski— New ABC Family/Freeform TV Show Focuses On Romance Rumors
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Freeform's Fraught Year: Inside the Rebranded Network's Chase for Millennials (and a Hit Show)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Freeform Greenlights Marvel Romance Superhero Series ‘Cloak and Dagger’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 'MARVEL'S CLOAK & DAGGER' CASTS ITS LEADS
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Breaking News! Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Adds Six Actors To The Cast!
- ↑ PREVIEW – PRODUCTION WEEKLY – ISSUE 1026 – THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017
- ↑ Disney planning to shoot 'Shadows - Season 1' in Louisiana