The first season premiered on June 7, 2018.
Once a privileged little girl, Tandy Bowen watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, an unexpected encounter with a boy named Tyrone sparks a life-changing event.
Young Tyrone Johnson wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when everything he held close was taken away, life taught Tyrone to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off. But when he meets a girl named Tandy his life changes forever.
- Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen/Dagger
- Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson/Cloak
- Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson
- Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen
- J.D. Evermore as Connors
- Miles Mussenden as Otis Johnson
- Carl Lundstedt as Liam Walsh
- Emma Lahana as Brigid O'Reilly
- Jaime Zevallos as Francis Xavier Delgado
- Noëlle Renée Bercy as Evita Fusilier
- Wayne Pére as Peter Scarborough
- Gary Weeks as Greg
- James Saito as Bernard Sanjo
- Ally Maki as a to-be-confirmed character
The production of the series started in February 2017 in New Orleans, under the working title "Shadows". The first season of the series will have a budget of $42 million, and an 86-day local shoot.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 'MARVEL'S CLOAK & DAGGER' CASTS ITS LEADS
- ↑ Additional Cast for Highly Anticipated Series 'Marvel's Cloak & Dagger' Announced
- ↑ 'Wrecked' Star Ally Maki Joins Marvel's Cloak & Dagger
- ↑ Freeform Greenlights Marvel Romance Superhero Series ‘Cloak and Dagger’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ PREVIEW – PRODUCTION WEEKLY – ISSUE 1026 – THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017
- ↑ Disney planning to shoot 'Shadows - Season 1' in Louisiana
|Cloak & Dagger|