Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Combat Enhancers were created by a military program. They affect the adrenal gland, causing the subject to constantly produce adrenaline. This allows the subject enhanced strength, immunity to pain and fatigue and accelerated recuperation.
This section needs a rewrite
Years later, Simpson requested Kozlov's assistance when he was left in critical condition due to an explosion engineered by Kilgrave with a bomb that Simpson himself had planted. Upon agreeing to reenter the program, Kozlov began a treatment and supplied Simpson with a red pill to speed up his recovery.
Once Simpson regained consciousness, Kozlov explained the new protocol in place for the enhancers following an incident in Damascus. According to Kozlov, one red pill would bring him up, two whites pills would keep him even, and one blue pill would bring him down. However, Simpson took an additional red pill as soon as Kozlov left.
Trish Walker also took one of the reds in order to fight back against the homicidal Simpson in defense of Jessica, who had already suffered a broken rib. Despite Simpson's warning that without blues to calm her down, she would have adrenaline so high that her brain would forget how to breathe, and that Simpson himself would not need a blue for several hours on account of having built up a tolerance to reds. Trish did suffer those side effects, and needed to be resuscitated in an ambulance to bring her down from the stimulant.
Will Simpson takes different colored pills, known as combat enhancers, to produce different bodily effects. These pills include red, for increased adrenaline; white, to stabilize the heightened level of adrenaline; and blue, to relax him.
- Enhanced Strength: Due to the effects of increased adrenaline, the user is able to match Jessica Jones' own advanced strength.
- Enhanced Stamina: Due to the effects of increased adrenaline, the user's body produces far less fatigue than normal human beings.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: The user's increased metabolism grants them an accelerated healing system, allowing them to heal from cuts, broken bones and bruises overnight. They saved Simpson from the critical injuries he sustained when Elizabeth De Luca exploded near him.
- "And that fresh burn on your arm confirms it."
"I didn't even feel that."
- ―Jessica Jones and Will Simpson
- Pain Suppression: Due to the effects of increased adrenaline, the user can function with catastrophic wounds on their body without showing any signs of pain or fatigue.
In chronological order: