The D.W.A.R.F.s (Drones Wirelessly Automated to Retrieve Forensics) are a set of quad-copter robotic drones custom personally designed by Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons to seek out, analyze and scan forensic evidence at S.H.I.E.L.D. hot-spots.
The drones are controlled from a specially designed tablet from which the operator can control the drones' movements and organize, classify and prioritize the incoming data.
- "♪ heigh-ho, off to work we go....♪ "
- ―Leo Fitz
- While investigating the explosion of the Centipede Project lab in Los Angeles.
- Scanning the site of an 0-8-4 in Peru.
- Activating the old Hydra Weapon during the attempted hi-jacking the Bus by Camilla Reyes and her troops. 
- Scanning the floating corpse of Frank Whalen for infection in Pennsylvania.
- Retrieving disaster event data from the instruments at StatiCorp in Utah after a particle accelerator explosion.
- Used to block an escape route during the operation to apprehend international criminal Vanchat.
- Used unsuccessfully to stop Marcus Daniels by overloading his system with light.
- Used unsuccessfully to investigate the structural integrity of the underground city beneath Castillo San Cristóbal, San Juan, Puerto Rico as the drones lost power upon entry.
- A new version that included cloaking technology was used by Daisy Johnson to monitor the inside of the Endotex Labs.
This section requires expansion
The D.W.A.R.F.s contain highly advances equipment for scanning, examination and surveillance. The upgraded D.W.A.R.F.s also include cloaking technology similar to the Quinjet and the Helicarrier. They can all be controlled from a specially designed tablet.
|Appearances for D.W.A.R.F.s|
In chronological order:
- Each of the drones are named after one of the Seven Dwarfs from the 1937 Disney film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- 00 Snow White
- 01 Doc
- 02 Sleepy
- 03 Grumpy
- 04 Bashful
- 05 Sneezy
- 06 Happy
- 07 Dopey
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season One Declassified
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.01: Pilot
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 01.02: -8-4
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.06: FZZT
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.09: Repairs
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.11: The Magical Place
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.19: The Only Light in the Darkness
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.09: Ye Who Enter Here
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 3.06: Among Us Hide…