- "The Hand? Here?"
"Yeah, they're they're like the Illuminati, only real. They've infested Rand."
"That can't be. All of my years in training. All of it, just in case the Hand ever showed its face in K'un-Lun."
"Yet you've never seen them?"
"No. The story of the Hand was like a fable. More like Satan and his demons than anything real. Nothing I thought I'd actually have to fight."
"Oh, they are very real."
- ―Danny Rand and Harold Meachum
Harold explains that he was diagnosed with cancer and fought it for 3 years. He spins a tragic story about how he lost his friends and was a single dad. He says the Hand approached him with a cure and placed him in a debt. He needed to die before he could be saved, and awoke three days after he died.
Danny explains he trained to fight the Hand, but he didn't believe they existed. Danny hints that he has the power of the Iron Fist but doesn't explain. Harold convinces Dany that it is his destiny to help Harold and fight the Hand.
Harold orders Ward to give Danny his shares and his father's former office. Ward is clearly unhappy, and remarks how Danny just spent years studying kung fu in a monastery. Danny offers to Harold kung fu and Harold welcomes him back.
Ward tries to warn Danny about Harold, and explains he is not a replacement for his dad. Harold only cares about Harold.
Kids at the Chikara Dojo watch a video of Colleen Wing's fight off of [Darryl]]'s phone, however she makes them turn it off. Daryl explains that he posted the video online and how it could bring more kids to the dojo. Collen counters that she stepped outside the code of Bushido by fighting for money, and she brushes him off.
Rand Enterprises hold a press conference to welcome Danny to the world. Danny, clearly nervous, delivers a meaningful speech about his values and family. A reporter from the New York Bulletin questions whether it is true he was recently committed to Birch Psychiatric Hospital and Danny admits the truth, however, he spins a story about how the stay was up to a difficult transition to a different world.
Danny greets Jeri Hogarth as 'J-Money' but she isn't impressed. She welcomes him to his dad's old office and is shocked by the similarity. Hogarth remarks how the deal to regain his company came together fast. Hogarth explains he doesn't actually have a job, but the most dominant position on the board. Danny is warned to ease into things, as he is like a hostile takeover, and Hogarth tells him to be careful.
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing
- Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum
- Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum
- David Wenham as Harold Meachum
Special Guest Star:
- Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao
- Marquis Rodriguez as Darryl
- Barrett Doss as Megan
- Clifton Davis as Lawrence Wilkins
- Henry Yuk as Hai-Qing Yang
- Russell Arden Koplin as Jennifer Many
- Samantha Herrera as Becca Yoo
- John Sanders as Donald Hooper
- Elise Santora as Maria Rodriguez
- Craig Geraghty as Ringmaster
- Jay Hieron as Jim Pierce
- Ying Ying Li as Hostess
- Jonathan Lee as Triad Fighter 1
- Alex Huynh as Triad Fighter 7
- Shane Yan as Triad Fighter 8
- Paugh Shadow as MMA Club Bouncer (uncredited)
- Ludovic Coutaud as Photographer at Press Conference (uncredited)
- Unknown actor as Duke
- New York City, New York
- K'un-Lun (mentioned)
- Asia (mentioned)
- Africa (mentioned)
- South America (mentioned)
- Central America (mentioned)
- Europe (mentioned)
- Shaolin Monastery (mentioned)
To be added
- Rand Enterprises
- Order of the Crane Mother
- Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz
- Yangsi Gonshi
- New York Bulletin
- WHiH World News
- New York City Police Department (mentioned)
- World Health Organization (mentioned)
- Dragons (mentioned)
- Wendell Rand
- Heather Rand
- Harold Meachum's Wife
- Paul Edmonds
- Lei Kung
- Mitchell Ellison
- Karen Page
- Raj Patel
- In the Italian and German dubbing of the episode, Ward Meachum mentions Spider-Man when he compares Danny Rand's scaling of a building, instead of Daredevil.
- Some of the old stickers left by Danny Rand under his father's desk are classic Marvel Comics monsters, like Mangog, the Crawling Creature, Kraa, Xemnu and Orrgo.
- The forearm guards worn by Colleen Wing are the same Daredevil wore as part of his season one outfit.
|Hang N' Bang (feat. A$ton Matthews)||Vince Staples|
|Blockbuster Night, Pt. 1||Run The Jewels|
|Unexpected Guests||Trevor Morris||
|The Iron Fist||Trevor Morris||