- "Let me see her!"
- ―Doctor Fine
Doctor Fine was a surgeon that worked for S.H.I.E.L.D.
- "Don't forget your collapsed lung..."
- ―S.H.I.E.L.D. Doctor
Doctor Fine and other colleagues, performed emergency surgery on Nick Fury after he was shot by the Winter Soldier but pronounced him dead. He was aware that Fury took Tetrodotoxin B to slow his heart rate and traveled with him to his secret base and finished the surgery.
Later, when Black Widow was also shot by the Winter Soldier, he treated her wound in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Dam Facility. As Fury talked to Romanoff, listing the injuries that the Doctor treated, the Doctor commented that Fury also had a collapsed lung.
- Master Physician: Doctor Fine was able to perform an emergency surgery on Nick Fury after he was shot by Winter Soldier, halt the surgery, and continue it in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Dam Facility, saving Fury's life while making everyone believe he had died. He was also able to easily tend to Black Widow's bullet wounds after she was shot.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (First Incarnation)
- Steve Rogers
- Natasha Romanoff - Patient
- Sam Wilson
Behind the Scenes
- Doctor Fine is portrayed by Joe Russo, the co-director of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- When discussing the characters that will appear in Avengers: Infinity War, Anthony and Joe Russo jokingly answered that they have excluded Doctor Fine because the actor was asking for too much money.