To be added
To be added
Wilson Fisk and Leland Owlsley discussed the final stages of Fisk's plans, with Owlsley stating they would need a replacement for Madame Gao's heroin business as it had been destroyed by the masked man. Fisk asked about the irregularities he had discovered but Owlsley insisted that it was normal; however, when Owlsley tried to hand the papers back, Fisk noted that his hands were shaking and he was sweating. Seeing no other alternative, Owlsley confessed to trying to kill Vanessa Marianna in an attempt to get Fisk's mind back on the job, but denied any involvement with James Wesley's death.
Owlsley then told him that their partnership was over and Fisk was to hand over half his assets to him. When Fisk questioned why, Owlsley informed him that he had Carl Hoffman, who was willing to go to the police if anything happened to Owlsley. He explained that he had more than enough money overseas for he and his son to never be seen again. Furious, Fisk refused the offer and attacked Owlsley, who defended himself with his stun gun, but Fisk was so angry, he barely felt it. Fisk disarmed Owlsley and threw him down an elevator shaft, killing him before ordering Francis to find and kill Hoffman.
- ↑ Daredevil Season One takes place before Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)
- ↑ Daredevil: 1.01: Into the Ring
- ↑ Reconstruction of New York City begins on November 2012
- ↑ Karen Page states in Into the Ring that since the Battle of New York, "The last two years have transformed [Union Allied]," referring, now that it is the beginning of 2015.
- ↑ Union Allied Construction plans for Spring 2015. The panels are before the events of Daredevil Season One.
- ↑ WHiH post on January 23, 2015
- ↑ Daredevil: 1.13: Daredevil