- "Beeilt euch! Schnell ihr Idioten, sonst erschießen euch die Alliierten!"
- ―HYDRA Officer to his soldiers
- "I thought this stockpile held only artifacts."
"Not everything we dug out of the ground was an antique, my friend. Some of it was quite advanced."
- ―HYDRA Officer and Werner Reinhardt
The HYDRA Officer was in charge of the evacuation of a HYDRA Research Facility in Austria, 1945 after the disappearance of the Red Skull. HYDRA General Werner Reinhardt instructed him to have the men hurry because time was running out before the Strategic Scientific Reserve would discover their base. Reinhardt also explained to the officer that he would personally take the Obelisk, one of the alien artifacts stored there.
- Uniform: During World War II, the Officer wore the black Waffen-SS Panzer uniform with the rank insignia of Obersturmführer (Senior Storm Leader/Lieutenant). Like Reinhardt, his officer cap also had the HYDRA badge instead of the SS Totenkopf badge. His uniform had the HYDRA badge instead of the SS rune patch on the right side of the collar.
- HYDRA - Allies
- Strategic Scientific Reserve - Enemies