Hammer Industries is a weapons manufacturer company led by Justin Hammer.
Hammer Industries competed for the trust of the US government with Stark Industries. When Tony Stark became publicly known as Iron Man, the scientists of Hammer Industries attempted to replicate the Iron Man armor but failed in all areas. The test pilot in the Hammer suit barely survived being twisted one-eighty degrees around. The footage of this incident was shown publicly by Tony Stark during his hearing with Senator Stern, to prove that there was no need for him to hand over the Iron Man armors to the U.S. government. Hammer was so jealous of Stark that he broke Ivan Vanko out of a Monaco prison after he attempted to kill Stark at Circuit de Monaco. Hammer wanted Vanko to improve on his developing suits so that he could upstage Stark at the upcoming Stark Expo.
A large amount of modified weapons developed by Hammer Industries was obtained by Diamondback. He set up a business deal with Cottonmouth to sell the weapons to criminals based in Harlem. He organized a big deal with Domingo Colon to sell him several assault rifles. But their henchmen were ambushed and killed by Shameek Smith, Dante Chapman and Chico Diaz. The three men stole all of the money. The truck with the rifles was then confiscated by New York City Police Department.
Cottonmouth contacted Rafael Scarfe, a corrupt police detective who worked for him. He obtained Hammer guns from the evidence room and met with Stokes outside of New York City. Although Scarfe promised to give him back the guns, he revealed that he had decided to bribe him for some extra money. Cottonmouth refused and managed to shoot the detective. While Scarfe was bleeding out, Cottonmouth took his weapons back and left Scarfe.
- Aerodynamic Marvel
- Battle Tank
- Diamondback's Battle Suit
- Ex-Wife Missile
- Judas Bullet
- Judas Gauntlet
- Judas Rifle
- Hammer Drones
- Hammer Industries Assault Rifle
- Hammer Industries Bullet
- Hammer Industries Explosive Charge
- Hammer Industries Grenade Launcher
- Hammer Industries Rocket Launcher
- Hammer Industries Shotgun
In chronological order:
- Iron Man 2: Public Identity
- Iron Man 2
- Iron Man 3 Prelude (mentioned)
- Luke Cage
- Movie scenes at Hammer Industries were actually filmed at the American Space Exploration Company known as SpaceX.
- One of the cars at the Monaco Grand Prix in Iron Man 2 is sponsored by Hammer Industries.
- In the non-canon video game Iron Man 2, James Rhodes mentions that the Roxxon Energy Corporation have become the only source of viable combat drones after buying out Hammer Industries. Hence, Roxxon use Hammer Drones in the game.