Hammer Industries is a weapons manufacturer company led by Justin Hammer.
Hammer Industries competed for the trust of the US government with Stark Industries. When Tony Stark became publicly known as Iron Man, the scientists of Hammer Industries attempted to replicate the Iron Man armor but failed in all areas. The test pilot in the Hammer suit barely survived being twisted one-eighty degrees around. The footage of this incident was shown publicly by Tony Stark during his hearing with Senator Stern, to prove that there was no need for him to hand over the Iron Man armors to the U.S. government. Hammer was so jealous of Stark that he broke Ivan Vanko out of a Monaco prison after he attempted to kill Stark at Circuit de Monaco. Hammer wanted Vanko to improve on his developing suits so that he could upstage Stark at the upcoming Stark Expo.
Following the Battle of New York, Hammer Industries recovered Chitauri weapons and reverse engineered them to use against enhanced individuals, with many of these weapons being procured by Diamondback and sold on the streets by Cottonmouth.
- Aerodynamic Marvel
- Hammer Drones
- Sidewinder "Ex-Wife" Missile
- Battle Tank
- Rocket Launchers
- Hammer Industries Assault Rifle
- Judas Bullet
- Judas Rifle
- Judas Gauntlet
- Diamondback's Battle Suit
- Hammer Industries Rocket Launcher
In chronological order:
- Iron Man 2: Public Identity
- Iron Man 2
- Iron Man 3 Prelude (mentioned)
- Luke Cage
- Movie scenes at Hammer Industries were actually filmed at the American Space Exploration Company known as SpaceX.
- One of the cars at the Monaco Grand Prix in Iron Man 2 is sponsored by Hammer Industries.
- In the non-canon video game Iron Man 2, James Rhodes mentions that the Roxxon Energy Corporation have become the only source of viable combat drones after buying out Hammer Industries. Hence, Roxxon use Hammer Drones in the game.