Hela is the Asgardian Goddess of Death who was imprisoned for millennia. Released early by mistake, she began causing all sorts of chaos, including sending Thor to Sakaar and destroying his hammer.
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Weapon Physiology: Hela can manifest weapons out of different parts of her body, such as her sword.
- Superhuman Strength: Hela is strong enough to effortlessly catch Mjølnir with one hand after it was thrown point-blank at her with full speed. She also crushed it with no effort. Whether she crushed it through magical or physical means remains to be seen.
- Expert Combatant: Hela is a highly skilled combatant, capable of slaying and overpowering multiple Einherjar in battle.
- Sword: To be added
- In Norse Mythology, as in the comics, Hela is the illegitimate daughter of Loki. She was raised in the care of Asgard for a time until she was appointed as ruler of Hel and Niflheim by Odin.
- Hela is the first female main antagonist in a Marvel Cinematic Universe film.
- Hela's sword bears resemblance to All-Black the Necrosword. In the comics, it was wielded by Gorr the God Butcher and used to slay numerous gods across the universe, including the Asgardians.