- "Can't be a standard Magnum under the hood. That's got to be at least a 426 Hemi."
- ―Alphonso Mackenzie
To be added
- Fire Generation: The Hell Charger's tires and engine are able to generate fire. The vehicle's surface can be heated up at will.
- Durability: Hell Charger can withstand attacks that would heavily damage or destroy regular cars. It was able to endure a hit from an RPG, which launched the car into the air, and to crash into a Quinjet at full speed without sustaining damage. However, this only happens as long as Robbie Reyes is the Ghost Rider.
- the Hell Charger is the first vehicle that the Ghost Rider rides that isn't a motorcycle
- it is possible that, due to their similar design/modifications, the Hell Charger was based off the black 1970 Dodge Charger seen in the first Fast and Furious film, driven by Dominic Toretto. The film-series is even mentioned when Daisy specifically goes looking around for the Hell Charger in Agents Of Shield's season 4 premiere, implying that the Hell Charger might actually be a movie-replica of Toretto's Charger.
|Appearances for Hell Charger|
In chronological order: