Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I know this sorry excuse for a unit is called the "Howling Commandos", but do you mugs have to keep your gums flapping 24-7?"
- ―Dum Dum Dugan
After the war and Captain America's apparent death the unit continued and was led by Dum Dum Dugan.
Recruited by Captain America
- "Barnes is the only Howling Commando to give his life in service of his country."
- ―Smithsonian Narrator
Dum Dum Dugan and Jim Morita were sent to Austria with Strategic Scientific Reserve agent Peggy Carter to take possesion of artifacts at the last known HYDRA Facility located there. They captured HYDRA General Werner Reinhardt, his troops and an Obelisk classified as an 0-8-4.
After the War
In 1946, the Howling Commandos were called by Peggy Carter to help her, SSR agent Jack Thompson, and his team in infiltrating a Leviathan base camp in Belarus. They met Carter and the team and escorted them to Belarus. Infiltrating the facility, they discovered various methods of dispensing subliminal messages. They encountered a little girl supposedly left behind, and Dum Dum Dugan went to comfort her, only to be non-fatally stabbed by the girl, who quickly shot and killed Junior Juniper before escaping.
Going deeper into the facility, the team found the scientists Nikola and Ivchenko. Freeing them, they ran into an ambush where Nikola tried to use Happy Sam Sawyer as a hostage. Ivchenko killed Nikola, allowing the Commandoes and Carter's team to escape.
The Howling Commandoes said goodbye to Carter and her team, with Dugan giving Ivchenko his bottle of bourbon..
The Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. created an exhibit which featured Captain America with the original Howling Commandos. After his battle with and rescue of Captain America, Bucky Barnes went to see the display, which reminded him of his past.
|Name||Nationality||Status (as of 1946)|
|Steve Rogers||American||Presumed deceased|
|Bucky Barnes||American||Presumed deceased|
|Dum Dum Dugan||American||Active|
|James Montgomery Falsworth||British||Deceased|
|Happy Sam Sawyer||American||Active|
This section requires expansion
Howling Commando Gear
- Main article: Howling Commando Gear
Antoine Triplett's mother allowed her son to have a suitcase filled with many of the gadgets that the Howling Commandos used over the years, so that Coulson's Team could take down the Centipede Project. 
|Appearances for Howling Commandos|
In chronological order:
- In the comics, Nick Fury and Eric Koenig were both members of the Howling Commandos.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Antoine Triplett's grandfather is one of the Howling Commandos.
- Junior Juniper came up with the name "Howling Commandos".
- Peggy Carter occasionally joined the Howling Commandos for certain missions.
Behind the Scenes
- The Howling Commandos were never referenced as such in Captain America: The First Avenger. They were referenced as the 107th in the descriptive audio track on the DVD and Blu-ray for the film. Not until the episode The Iron Ceiling were they called both the 107th and the Howling Commandos.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Captain America: The First Avenger
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.01: Shadows
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Agent Carter: 1.05: The Iron Ceiling
- ↑ Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier Post-Credits Scene
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.21: Ragtag
- ↑ Bucky Barnes
- ↑ Gabe Jones and Jim Morita
- ↑ Jim Morita
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.19: The Only Light in the Darkness