|For other uses, see Iron Fist (disambiguation)|
Iron Fist was trained by the Order of the Crane Mother in K'un-Lun in the ways of martial arts. He later defeated the dragon Shou-Lao and won the power of the Iron Fist. With his new abilities, the Iron Fist guarded the secret pass to K'un-Lun.
Powers and Abilities
- Chi Manipulation: After gaining the power of the Iron Fist, the Iron Fist can harness his chi to augment his physical and mental capabilities.
- Iron Fist Punch: By channeling his chi and focusing it into his fists, the Iron Fist can make his fists inhumanly powerful and resistant to injury and pain. With his fists in this state, the Iron Fist can exert superhuman strength and force.
- Chi Blast: He was able to send two soldiers flying backward just by pushing his hands towards them.
- Master Martial Artist: His martial arts prowess, combined with his mystical power of the Iron Fist, allows him to overpower his enemies effortlessly, having been trained by the Order of the Crane Mother.
- His clothes are a reference to the Iron Fist's more traditional clothes in the comics.