|For other uses, see Iron Fist (disambiguation)|
- "Because of who you are, there will always be forces gathering against you."
- ―Lei Kung
Marvel's Iron Fist, or simply Iron Fist, is a television series that stars the superhero character of the same name.
The first season premiered on March 17, 2017.
After his family meets a tragic fate while on expedition in China, a young Rand is adopted by the people of the mystical lost city of K'un-Lun, where he's taught a magical fighting style. Returning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.
Season 2 furthers the transformation of Danny, a character with a fish out of water coming of age story making his way in a harsh new world, battling to work out who he is. This season, Danny has promised that with Matt Murdock gone, he will step up and protect his city. But a sinister plot twist threatens his very identity and he must conquers his villains to protect the town and people he holds close to his heart.
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing (Seasons 1-2)
- Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum (Seasons 1-2)
- Sacha Dhawan as Davos (Seasons 1-2)
- Ramón Rodríguez as Bakuto † (Season 1)
- Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (Season 1)
- David Wenham as Harold Meachum † (Season 1)
- Alice Eve as Mary Walker/Typhoid Mary (Season 2)
Special Guest Star
- Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao (Season 1)
- David Furr as Wendell Rand † (Season 1)
- Toby Nichols as Young Danny Rand (Season 1)
- Barrett Doss as Megan (Season 1)
- Alex Wyse as Kyle † (Season 1)
- Marquis Rodriguez as Darryl (Season 1)
- Ramon Fernandez as Kevin Singleton † (Season 1)
- Clifton Davis as Lawrence Wilkins † (Season 1)
- John Sanders as Donald Hooper (Season 1)
- Elise Santora as Maria Rodriguez (Season 1)
Behind the Scenes
- On November 7, 2013, Marvel Studios announced a joint project with Netflix that would bring a 13-episode Iron Fist series to television. The series will be set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and tie into series featuring Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones and will culminate in a Defenders series. In January 2016, Mike Colter told Collider that the actor for Iron Fist is already cast.
- In February 2016, Finn Jones was cast as Iron Fist.
- On April 1st, Jessica Henwick was cast as Colleen Wing.
- On April 11th, David Wenham was cast as Harold Meachum.
- On April 19, Jessica Stroup and Tom Pelphrey were cast as regulars.
- Production for the first season began on April 18, and wrapped on October 8.
- Every episode of season one is named after a Kung Fu technique.
- Each episode of season two is named after the issue title of various comics that Iron Fist has appeared in.
- ↑ ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’: Raven Metzner Tapped As New Showrunner Of Netflix Series
- ↑ 'Marvel's Iron Fist' Season 2 on the Way
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 FINN JONES TALKS IRON FIST
- ↑ 'Iron Fist' Season 2 Synopsis Revealed
- ↑ Netflix Orders Four Marvel Live-Action Series
- ↑ ‘Jessica Jones’ Cast on Season 2 Possibilities, Sex Scenes, and ‘Luke Cage’
- ↑ Jones Announces Production Has Officially Wrapped On Season One Of 'Iron Fist'
- ↑ ‘Iron Fist’ Twitter Feed Teases Season 2 Episode Titles
- Iron Fist (TV series) on Wikipedia
- Iron Fist (TV series) on Netflix
- Iron Fist (TV series) on the Marvel Wiki