|For other uses, see Iron Fist (disambiguation)|
- "Because of who you are, there will always be forces gathering against you."
- ―Lei Kung
Marvel's Iron Fist, or simply Iron Fist, is a television series that stars the superhero character of the same name.
The first season premiered on March 17, 2017.
On July 21, 2017, the series was officially renewed for a second season. The season premiered on September 7, 2018.
After his family meets a tragic fate while on expedition in China, a young Rand is adopted by the people of the mystical lost city of K'un-Lun, where he's taught a magical fighting style. Returning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.
Season 2 furthers the transformation of Danny, a character with a fish out of water coming of age story making his way in a harsh new world, battling to work out who he is. This season, Danny has promised that with Matt Murdock gone, he will step up and protect his city. But a sinister plot twist threatens his very identity and he must conquers his villains to protect the town and people he holds close to his heart.
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing (Seasons 1-2)
- Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum (Seasons 1-2)
- Sacha Dhawan as Davos (Seasons 1-2)
- Ramón Rodríguez as Bakuto † (Season 1)
- Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (Season 1)
- David Wenham as Harold Meachum † (Season 1)
- Simone Missick as Misty Knight (Season 2)
- Alice Eve as Mary Walker (Season 2)
Special Guest Star
- Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao (Season 1)
- David Furr as Wendell Rand † (Season 1)
- Toby Nichols as Young Danny Rand (Season 1)
- Barrett Doss as Megan (Season 1)
- Alex Wyse as Kyle † (Season 1)
- Marquis Rodriguez as Darryl (Season 1)
- Ramon Fernandez as Kevin Singleton † (Season 1)
- Henry Yuk as Hai-Qing Yang † (Season 1-2)
- Clifton Davis as Lawrence Wilkins † (Season 1)
- John Sanders as Donald Hooper (Season 1)
- Elise Santora as Maria Rodriguez (Season 1)
- Christine Toy Johnson as Sherry Yang (Season 2)
- Giullian Yao Gioiello as BB † (Season 2)
- Jason Lai as Ryhno † (Season 2)
- Natalie Smith as Bethany (Season 2)
- James Chen as Sam Chung (Season 2)
Behind the Scenes
On November 7, 2013, Marvel announced a joint project with Netflix that would bring a 13-episode Iron Fist series to television.
In February 2016, Finn Jones was cast as Iron Fist, and two months later, Jessica Henwick, David Wenham, Jessica Stroup and Tom Pelphrey were cast as Colleen Wing, Harold Meachum, Joy Meachum and Ward Meachum, respectively. The production of the series started in April 18.
- Every episode of season one is named after a Kung Fu technique.
- Each episode of season two is named after the issue title of various comics that Iron Fist has appeared in.
- ↑ Netflix Knocks Out ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’, No Season 3 For Martial Arts Series
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 FINN JONES TALKS IRON FIST
- ↑ 'Iron Fist' Season 2 Synopsis Revealed
- ↑ Jones Announces Production Has Officially Wrapped On Season One Of 'Iron Fist'
- ↑ ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’: Raven Metzner Tapped As New Showrunner Of Netflix Series
- ↑ ‘Iron Fist’ Twitter Feed Teases Season 2 Episode Titles
- Iron Fist (TV series) on Wikipedia
- Iron Fist (TV series) on Netflix
- Iron Fist (TV series) on the Marvel Wiki