Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Iron Man: The Price of Doing Business is a comic given away free with a pre-order of the first Iron Man video game from Sega.
To be added
- Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Obadiah Stane
- Pepper Potts
- James Rhodes (mentioned)
- Luchino Nefaria (mentioned)
- Whitney Nefaria (mentioned)
This comic contains several plot points that contradict the established canon of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and it is thus considered non-canon:
- In this comic, Tony Stark is publicly known to be Iron Man before the death of Obadiah Stane. In Iron Man, Stark announces that he is Iron Man after Stane's death.
- A.I.M. is mentioned as being a secret weapons and intelligence agency and a former client of Stark Industries. In Iron Man 3, A.I.M. is a scientific research and development agency funded by the government, and Tony Stark has had no previous encounters with them since meeting Aldrich Killian in Bern, Switzerland on New Year's Eve 1999.
- Whitney Frost is mentioned in this comic as a high-ranking member of the Maggia in the 21st Century. She appears in the second season of Agent Carter as an actress in the 1940s and an enemy of Peggy Carter.
- The Maggia are featured in this comic as a weapons manufacturing company in the 21st Century. They appear in the second season of Agent Carter as a crime syndicate in the 1940s.