The Mark XLVIII Armor is Tony Stark's forty-eighth Iron Man suit. It was built after the Mark XLVII. It is used to battle Thanos along with his allies. This armour is more advanced than any other proceeding armour, as it possesses many capabilities and useful functions for Tony to use at his disposal.
To be added
- Advanced Technology: The forty-eighth Iron Man Armor is one of the most advanced and efficient armor yet. It is able to perform features no other suit has displayed before, such as being able to materialize around the wearer and create weapons and tools for Tony to use freely.
- Suit Materialization: Like the Panther Habit, the suit can materialize around the person within the suit. This makes it more efficient for Iron Man to don his armour without any disruptions.
- Flight: The new suit can fly faster than any other armor. Additionally, for an extra boost, Iron Man can combine his two feet together to make them one giant thruster, shown when he propelled himself further in his pursuit to the Q-Ship dilemma in the sky. He is also able to materialize wing-like structures on the back of his suit for extra assistance during flight.
- Repulsors: Like every other Iron Man armor, the suit maintains repulsors however with new armour they are more devastating and powerful.
- Repulsor Cannon: Tony can materialize repulsor cannons around his wrists to greatly enhance his energy-based attacks. He is capable of making them a wide variety of sizes. He could make them large to cover the entirety of his wrist, small to only cover the top half of his wrist or, alternatively, wide for a greater sized area of attack.
- Retractable Blades: For close range combat and slashing attacks, Tony can materialize small, circular blades out of his wrists.
- Uni-Beam: To be added
- Enhanced Strength: To be added
- Enhanced Durability: To be added
To be added
| Mark I • Mark II • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII|
Mark VIII • Mark IX • Mark X • Mark XI • Mark XII • Mark XIII • Mark XIV • Mark XV • Mark XVI • Mark XVII •
Mark XVIII • Mark XIX • Mark XX • Mark XXI • Mark XXII • Mark XXIII • Mark XXIV • Mark XXV • Mark XXVI •
Mark XXVII • Mark XXVIII • Mark XXIX • Mark XXX • Mark XXXI • Mark XXXII • Mark XXXIII • Mark XXXIV •
Mark XXXV • Mark XXXVI • Mark XXXVII • Mark XXXVIII • Mark XXXIX • Mark XL • Mark XLI
Mark XLII • Mark XLIII • Mark XLIV/Veronica • Mark XLV • Mark XLVI • Mark XLVII • Mark XLVIII
|Mark I • Mark II/Iron Patriot • Mark III|
|Mark I • Mark II|