He also portrayed the character in the web series Watch the Game.
He was interviewed for the documentary Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe.
- Jon Favreau is the father of Max Favreau. He worked with him again in The Jungle Book.
- Jon Favreau also portrayed Foggy Nelson in the 20th Century Fox production Daredevil.
- Jon Favreau worked again with Scarlett Johansson, Ben Kingsley and Garry Shandling in The Jungle Book.
- Jon Favreau will work again with Donald Glover in The Lion King.
- Jon Favreau is one of the actors to portray characters for both Marvel Studios and DC Entertainment. He portrayed Assistant in Batman Forever.
- Jon Favreau is one of the actors to portray characters for both Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm, both of which are owned by Walt Disney Pictures. He voiced the character of Pre Vizsla in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Jon Favreau is the first Marvel Cinematic Universe director to play a part in the film he was directing. The second was Joe Russo, who portrayed Doctor Fine in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Theo Broussard in Captain America: Civil War. The third was James Gunn, who portrayed a Maskless Sakaaran in Guardians of the Galaxy. The fourth was Taika Waititi, who portrayed a Korg in Thor: Ragnarok.
- Jon Favreau worked again with Gwyneth Paltrow in Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle.
- Jon Favreau worked again with Scarlett Johansson and Robert Downey, Jr. in Chef.
- He was nominated for a Scream Award for Best Director for his work on Iron Man.