- "Perhaps next time we should START with the big one?"
- ―Fandral about Korg
- "Hello... I accept your surrender."
- ―Thor to Korg
Korg was the strongest member of the Marauders. While attacking Vanaheim in a war between Marauders and the Asgardian army, Korg came face to face with the Asgardian prince, Thor. Korg roared at Thor, prepared to attack, but was destroyed with a single blow of Thor's mighty hammer, Mjølnir. Witnessing the death of their strongest ally, the other Marauders all surrendered to the Asgardians.
Powers and Abilities
This section requires expansion
- Superhuman Strength: Korg possesses superhuman strength, beyond that of an Asgardian. He was able to knock away an Einherjar with a single hit.
- Combatant: Korg was a feared combatant in the fields of Vanaheim so much so that his allies among the Marauders stepped aside as he approached for battle; however, he was not a match for Thor with Mjolnir.
- In the comics, Korg was a heroic gladiator instead of a rogue, being part of a team named the "Warbound", that included Hulk and was headquartered on Sakaar.
- Korg first appeared in Journey into Mystery #83, the first Marvel comic to feature Thor.