Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An assemblage of quotes of Scott Lang's partner-in-crime, Luis.
Spoken by Luis
- "We can handle it; we're professionals."
- "That's what I'm talking about! That's what I'd call a... an unfortunate casualty."
- ―Luis after knocking a guard unconscious
- "Hey, how's your girl man?"
"Ah, she left me..."
"Yeah, my mom died too... and my dad got deported. But I got the van!"
- "Okay. I was at a wine tasting with my cousin Ernesto. Which was mainly reds, and you know I don't like reds, man. But there was a rose that saved the day. It was delightful. And then he tells me about this girl, Emily, that we used to kick it with. It was actually the first pair of boobs I ever touched."
"It's the wrong details. It has nothing to do with the story. Go."
- ―Luis telling the plan before interrupted by Scott Lang
- "So, uh, he tells me that she's working as a housekeeper now, right? And she's dating this dude, Carlos, who's a shot caller from across the bay. And she tells him about the dude that she's cleaning for. Right? That he's like this big-shot CEO, that is all retired now, but he's loaded. And so, Carlos and Ernesto are on the same softball team, and they get to talking, right? And here comes the good part. Carlos says, "Yo, man. This guy's got a big-ass safe just sitting in the basement, just chilling." Of course Ernesto comes to me because he knows I got mad thieving skills. Of course, I ask him... "Did Emily tell Carlos to tell you to get to me what kind of safe it was?" And he says, "Nah, dawg. All she said is that it's super-legit and whatever's in it it's gotta be good.""
- ―Luis proceed telling the plan while Scott Lang is confused
- "Thank you for the coffee ma'am. It's not too often that you rob a place, and then get welcomed back. Because we just robbed you!"
"You know he was arrested for stealing a smoothie machine, right?"
"Two smoothie machines."
- ―Hope van Dyne and Luis
- "Are we the good guys?"
"Feels kind of weird you know."
- ―Luis and Scott Lang
- "But anyway, anyway - Ignacio tells me: "Yo, I met this crazy fine writer chick at the spot last night, like *fine*, fine, crazy stupid fine." And he goes up to the bartender and says: "Look at that girl I'm with? Y'know I sayin' shes crazy stupid fine, right?" And the bartender all like: "Yeah, crazy stupid fine!". So this writer chick tells Ignacio: "Yo, I'm like a boss in the world of guerilla journalism and I got mad connects with the peeps behind the curtains, you know what I'm saying?". Ignacio is like: "For real?", and she's like: "Yeah. You know what, I can't tell you who my contact is because he works for the Avengers!"."
"Yeah, this dude sounds like a badass, man! Like he comes up to him and says: "Yo, I'm looking for this dude who's who's mo' unseen who's flashing this fresh tat, who's got, like, bomb moves, right? Who you got?". And she's like: "Well, we got everything nowadays, we got a guy who jumps, we got a guy who swings, we got a guy who crawls up the walls, you gotta be more specific!". And he's like: "I'm looking for a guy who shrinks.". And I'm like: Daaamn! I got all nervous 'cause I keep mad secrets for you, bro. So I asked Ignacio: "What'd bad-ass tell the stupid fine writer chick to tell you to tell me because I'm tight with Ant-Man that he's looking for him?".
"And? What'd he say?"
"He said yes."
- ―Luis and Scott Lang - Luis imitating Ignacio, Writer, Bartender and Falcon