FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Why is the page revert back all over again? What I edited did make so much sense and it was pretty detail-oriented.

      Loading editor
    • For one, the use of the word presumably, which is speculation. Two, because the previous revision was good enough. Haven't you noticed that most of your edits get undone? Especially when you mess with the introductory paragraph on pages like Ultron and Vision?

        Loading editor
    • Never noticed my edits get undone. How am I supposed to notice it? Should I leave a signature or something? Some revisions still need to be rewritten. I am not even messing them up, what are you even talking about? Yes, I may convolute words incoherently.

        Loading editor
    • Go check the page history of the pages you edit; you can see exactly what you took out, what you added, and the amount of times it was undone. But it's alright - your edits now seem fine.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • How come we can't edit Thanos form the trailer yet we can edit Hela, Hulk and Thor from the Ragnarok trailer as well as Spiderman form the Homecoming trailers? Is it because we don't have a source or something? I'm not gonna edit him until the movie is out or the trailer is legally released but I'm confused by this site's rules. We can edit characters from what we've seen in the trailers but that doesn't apply to Thanos? I'm not angry again, I'm just confused. Should I be talking to you about this? Or someone like Shabook?

      Loading editor
    • I didn't add anything from the trailers about Hela, Hulk or Thor other than updating the infobox images. And yes, you'll get your answers (maybe) if you asked Shabook or another admin about it.

        Loading editor
    • Murali9395 wrote: I didn't add anything from the trailers about Hela, Hulk or Thor other than updating the infobox images. And yes, you'll get your answers (maybe) if you asked Shabook or another admin about it.

      Oh ok thanks.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why did you remove my Emp edit? Shabook said I could add it... You didn't put a reason either and my edit had no speculation. I understand about my Thanos edit, and sort of with my Black-Panther edit, but this one made no sense.

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Never mind you did it. I have anger problems by the way, that's why sometimes I get angry, sorry if I cause any issues in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I just want to apologise again, I'm really sorry for snapping multiple times.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Thanks to you I know how to look back through history on edits (not a bad thing). Anyway a while ago, I edited Black Panther for "suit tech" and that he could make a car flip using a purple pulse. Why were you removing that edit? It's fine now, it's been back for a while but why were you removing it? Was it because it didn't happen yet?"

      Loading editor
    • Again I'm not angry but I'm just confused why it was constantly getting removed, I thought it was a glitch back then when I didn't know about the "history" thing.

        Loading editor
    • Because one) it hadn't happened yet and two) it was never confirmed that the pulse came from the suit. And there was speculation in the article, and it was done via Visual Mode and there were minor Visual Mode tidbits that needed to be cleaned up, and the revision as a whole was to be undone.

        Loading editor
    • Murali9395 wrote: Because one) it hadn't happened yet and two) it was never confirmed that the pulse came from the suit. And there was speculation in the article, and it was done via Visual Mode and there were minor Visual Mode tidbits that needed to be cleaned up, and the revision as a whole was to be undone.

      Oh ok thanks for the clear up, sorry again.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • What do you mean by "it hasn't happened yet", that doesn't stop us from allowing to edit Thanos' and Stange's page...

      Loading editor
  • People do have a problem with you, just leave the Thanos thing! Its not hurting anyone, leave it alone, he did show immense strength, you just ruin pages, I've seen other people complain about your edits. Your "timeline" logic is flawed, because, before Spiderman Homecoming came out, we edited things about the suit, despite the Infinity war trailer not being out properly, we should be able to edit Thanos from our own knowledge. Like what the Infinity Gauntlet is and his space thorne. You ruin everything, just leave the Mcu edits alone, and do other wikis please. I have no idea how you managed to stop me from editing Thanos but could you please disable it? Thank you, if you were a mod I'd understand but you're not!

      Loading editor
    Murali9395
    Murali9395 closed this thread because:
    Victor Green wrote: Sorry for my comment on your wall, I read your comment again and I realised where you're coming from. I apologize.
    23:11, July 24, 2017
    • So just leave it, alone, thank you, sorry if I sounded rude but it's the truth, leave it alone, just put the "this section needs a rewrite" tab...

        Loading editor
    • First of all, I don't "ruin" pages. Anyone who ruins pages gets blocked. My "timeline" logic isn't flawed - my "logic" is the same as the admins and mods, hence why anyone who edits otherwise has their revisions undone.

      It was not me but an admin that blocked you from editing - and if you keep it up, you yourself might get blocked. 

      "You ruin everything, just leave the Mcu edits alone, and do other wikis please"

      ^ Yeah, no, that's just you. i'm not leaving anytime soon. You're welcome to edit here, so long as your edits are productive. Otherwise your edits get undone.

      Have a good day.

        Loading editor
    • Victor Green wrote:
      Sorry for my comment on your wall, I read your comment again and I realised where you're coming from. I apologize.

      ~thread closed~

        Loading editor
  • Hey, I saw you changed the Liz Toomes DoB based on the year groups being January 1st-December 31st. Are you sure about that? I'm not saying you're wrong because I'm from the U.K. so I have no first-hand knowledge, and here it is September 1st-August 31st, but the research I did suggested that it varies from state to state, but in New York you start, for example, your senior year in whichever September you are 17 at the beginning of, which would be like the U.K. If it is that the seniors in the September 2016-June 2017 school-year are all 1998 children, that would mean that the oldest people in the year (January 1998) would be 18 when starting the year and 19 when they finish, but the youngest (December 1998) would be 17, turning 18. Which would mean that the year group ranges from 17-19 rather than 17-18, which websites I've checked have said is the age for seniors - the equivalent to a U.K. "Year 13". Just checking, you're probably right but I'd like to understand.


    Also, thanks for enforcing/keeping an eye out for the ages/2016 dates that users have been changing, it's really helpful and nice to see.

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • I know, which is why i think it's not quite correct, whoever made that statement. However, Flash is also seen driving and he would have to be 16 to do so. Which aligns more with the eleventh grade.

        Loading editor
    • Just so you know, when I put that warning I wasn't putting a fanon birth date on the Spider-Man article. It was just that on September 27th he is then "16-17" rather than "16", but people kept changing it without reading. Just making sure you don't think I'm putting fanon stuff on

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • You have the awful habit of moving pages without any kind of discussion, and then leaving the links for others to fix... Take a look at this page and please fix the links you've created by moving.

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Murali9395 wrote: Except whenever talk pages were created in the past to discuss things like these, they ended up getting deleted.

      Talk pages are only deleted when they don't follow the Talk Page Policy. Check the Category:Talk pages and you'll see plenty of examples of what a Talk page should be.

      Murali9395 wrote: The reason I moved the Liz Allan page to Liz Toomes is because she wasn't credited as Liz Allan while both her parents were credited as Toomes. For not discussing it prior, I apologize. As for Doris' page (it was never Doris Raxton by the way), I remember it had been renamed Doris Allen (as in Liz Allan*, except Allan was spelled as Allen) and I remember renaming it to Allan for consistency with the Liz Allan page.

      I just used Raxton because it's the most familiar name for the character. The fact is that you've moved the same articles twice back and forth in a matter of days, instead of waiting for the conversation to unfold and make the move when everything is clear.

        Loading editor
    • Shabook wrote:

      The fact is that you've moved the same articles twice back and forth in a matter of days, instead of waiting for the conversation to unfold and make the move when everything is clear.

      My apologies. It won't happen again.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, I'm writing to ask in Spider-man: Homecoming, when Peter is arguing with Tony, and Tony says Peter is 14, and Peter interupts him by sayings he's 15, shouldn't Peter's age be 15 and not 16?

      Loading editor
  • Hey there! I noticed that you have put a rewrite on both First Encpunter with Vulture and Hunting Vulture as well deleting what I have written. I just want to know what was wrong with them, why they require rewrites and what is missing?

      Loading editor
    • Grammar, spelling, syntax, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Basically, not up to wikia standard.

        Loading editor
    • Alright I see. Thanks. Can you tell me how and what I could have written? Like give some examples, that will help me a lot.

      Also sorry if I am not writing the story accurate enough. I just saw the movie yesterday and the details can be hard to remember. It is not like the Netflix series where you can simply rewatch the scenes.

        Loading editor
    • For example, writing Spider man or Spider-man instead of the correct Spider-Man; starting a paragraph with just "And then Spider-Man pursued him.", etc. Make sure spelling and grammar mistakes aren't there; use spellcheck if needed. It's difficult for someone else to go through and fix everything, hence the rewrite tags.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message