Michael Owen Rosenbaum portrayed Martinex on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
- Michael Rosenbaum previously worked with James Gunn in James Gunn's PG Porn and Lollipop Chainsaw.
- Michael Rosenbaum is one of the actors to portray characters for both Marvel Studios and DC Entertainment. He portrayed Lex Luthor in Smallville and voiced Wally West/The Flash in Static Shock, Justice League, Floyd Lawton/Deadshot, Protester, Martian, Rioter, Arkkis Chummuck, Surfer, Gorilla, Soldier, Guard, Savage Trooper, André Blanc-Dumont , Nazi Soldier, Security Guard, Bald Man, Franzee, Cop, Thug, Cameraman and Thanagarian Soldier in Justice League, Carter Wilson, Terminal, Ollie, Carl and Agent West in Batman Beyond, Justice League Unlimited, Justice League: Doom and Infinity Crisis, Stewart Carter Winthrop III and Ghoul in Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Kid Flash in Teen Titans, Deadman and Triad Boss in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Drift Leader in Justice League: Throne of Atlantis and Johnny Charisma in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Michael Rosenbaum previously worked with Bradley Cooper in Brother's Justice and Hit and Run the latter of which also featured Steve Agee.
- Michael Rosenbaum previously worked with Jimmy Urine in Lollipop Chainsaw.
- Michael Rosenbaum auditioned for the role of Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy.