Spoken by Ned Leeds
- "Join me and together, we'll build my LEGO Death Star!"
- ―Ned Leeds
- "You're the Spider-Man... from YouTube!"
"No! No, I'm not! This is just a costume!"
"You were on the ceiling!"
"I wasn't! I, wait, what are you doing in my room?"
"May let me in, you said we were going to finish the Death Star! Wait, she doesn't know?"
"Nobody knows! Well, Mr. Stark knows because he made me my suit but that's it!"
"Tony Stark made you that? Are you an Avenger?"
"Yeah, basically. You can't tell anyone, you have to keep this a secret!"
"A secret, why?"
"Because you know what she's like, if she finds out that there are people out there who try to kill me every night she won't let me do this anymore!"
"Okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm going to level with you, I don't think I can keep this a secret, this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!"
- ―Ned Leeds and Peter Parker
- "Hey, can I be your guy in the chair?"
"You know how there's a guy, with the headset, telling the other guy where to go? Like... like if you were stuck in a burning building, I could tell you where to go, 'cause there'd be screens all around me, I can shoot around things, I can be your guy in the chair!"
- ―Ned to Peter Parker
- "What is like being famous when nobody knows it's you? It's crazy. Should we tell everyone?"
- ―Ned Leeds to Peter Parker