- "There was a time when the Irish owned Hell's Kitchen. Wasn't a mother's son could make a move without giving us our due, and any sorry shite dull enough to cross us paid a heavy price. We had the cops, judges, councilmen, we had the whole bloody city at our beck and call. But we got complacent, lost our edge, just enough for a piece of garbage like Wilson Fisk to steal what was rightfully ours."
- "Nesbitt was a problematic leader."
- ―Wilson Fisk
Nesbitt took over command of the Kitchen Irish in New York City when Finn Cooley returned to Ireland. During his time running the crime ring, Nesbitt witnessed Wilson Fisk taking control of the drug trades within New York and push the Irish back, even witnessing George betraying them to join Fisk's empire. Eventually Fisk was arrested by the combined efforts of Daredevil and the FBI.
- "Anyone crosses us, we'll paint the streets red with their blood and when they're gone, we'll make your father proud and purge ourselves of the filthy traitors who betrayed their own kind and make Hell's Kitchen ours again!"
Seeking to reestablish the Kitchen Irish's control over New York City, Nesbitt called for a meeting with the main members of the crime group to meet in a bar and discuss their return to power. As Nesbitt was entering the building with his bodyguards, he encountered Thomas who was trying to control Max the Dog, when Max furiously growled at Nesbitt, Thomas quickly apologised and Nesbitt warned him to keep the dog under control after it's fights.
Nesbitt made his way inside the room where the other Irishmen were awaiting him and he was greeted by Cullen, who hugged his leader before ordering Grotto to collect a drink for Nesbitt. With his drink in hand, Nesbitt addressed the group and told them about how the Kitchen Irish had once controlled the city, having everyone paying them protection money out of fear for their own safety, but over the years they had relaxed and allowed Wilson Fisk to take control and push them back, commenting on how George had briefly betrayed them, disrespectfully rubbing George's head.
As he continued speaking he noted how the Irish mob had once had the police and judges at their mercy, but noted that they had an opportunity now Fisk was locked away in Ryker's Island, explaining how the Russians were dead, the Japanese had gone silent and the Chinese had run away in fear of Daredevil, giving them the chance to regain control. Cullen loudly agreed, saying they should piss on their enemies, which got the approval of the entire group who all agreed that the Irish needed to take control of New York City once again while they currently had the perfect opportunity.
Nesbitt told the group that they would kill anyone who got in their way, promising Kelly Cooley that they would make his father Finn Cooley proud and that they would purge themselves of anyone who had betrayed the as they made Hell's Kitchen theirs again. Nesbitt then lifted up a bottle to smash on the table in celebration, but before he could bring it down, a bullet fired by the Punisher flew into the room and hit Nesbitt directly in the forehead, killing him instantly before the rest of the group, safe from Grotto, were massacred by a hail of bullets fired upon them by the Punisher.
Fiercely loyal and unmerciful, Nesbitt was a ruthless leader of the Kitchen Irish, showing clear admiration and affection to loyal members such as Cullen, while showing disgust at George due to his brief time working for their rival Wilson Fisk. Nesbitt's primary focus remained the Kitchen Irish, vowing to bring them back to their place as crime lords of New York City, inspiring great loyalty with his members who all rallied behind him. Nesbitt however also knew when to show respect, noting to Kelly Cooley how much he looked up to his father Finn Cooley. Nesbitt also had a good sense of humour, crudely mocking his allies much to Cullen's amusement.
- Bulletproof Vest: Nesbitt wore a bulletproof vest to his meeting with the Kitchen Irish, however while it protected him from later shots to the chest, he was killed when the Punisher shot him in the head.
- In the comics, Nesbitt was the elderly leader of the Irish Mob in Hell's Kitchen who had dealings with Finn Cooley, whose life he ultimately took via an explosive. He appears in the Punisher MAX continuity.