Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Get me Agent Hill!"
"Communications array damaged."
"Well, what’s not damaged?"
"Air conditioning is fully operational."
- ―Nick Fury and the SUV's AI
Disagreeing with Alexander Pierce about launching Project Insight because he had suspicions pertaining to it, Nick Fury boarded his SUV to meet Maria Hill to discuss his discoveries with her. While on his way to meet Hill, Fury was attacked by a team of HYDRA operatives disguised as D.C. Metropolitan police officers and SWAT agents. Surrounding the SUV, the operatives opened fire, but the vehicle was heavy armored, but not invincible, disabling the SUV's propulsion system. After being informed of this development, Fury ordered his onboard computer to reboot propulsion. However, the enemy agents used an Electronic Battering Ram to get to Fury, weakening the driver's side window, at which the SUV computer prepared countermeasures, but Fury instructed it to wait.
As the SUV's armor integrity was almost compromised, HYDRA agents moved in for the kill, which was what Fury desired, as he unveiled a hidden turret and open fired through the glass, killing several HYDRA agents. At that moment, the engines were successfully rebooted, and Fury continued to man the turret while the computer drove the vehicle out of the deadlock.
Fleeing for his life, Fury tried activating his SUV's VTOL functions only to learn that they were non-functional, so he climbed back into the driver's seat and turned on the guidance camera, as the windshield was damaged. He attempted to call Hill but the communications array was damaged and, to his chagrin, the computer added that the air conditioning was functioning fine. Two police cruisers gave pursuit and managed to get Fury's SUV trapped between them. However, the SUV computer forewarned that they were due to collide with a truck at an incoming intersection, at which Fury slammed on the brakes, while the HYDRA agents were hit by the truck.
Believing himself to have lost his attackers, Fury stated he needed to get off the grid. Just as the computer had plotted a route to a secure location, Fury was attacked by the Winter Soldier, who used a Magnetic Disk Grenade to disable the vehicle. Caught upside down, Fury was forced to use the Mouse Hole in order to escape and relocate to Steve Rogers' apartment in an attempt to warn him of the infiltration within S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Advanced Computer System - Nick Fury's SUV has an advanced computer system that allows him to give directions verbally to the vehicle. It is also capable of projecting a HUD onto the windshield of the vehicle, giving visual indication of armor integrity, possible escape routes and other pertinent information. The vehicle is also capable of self-driving if the driver is incapacitated.
- Flight Systems - Nick Fury's SUV has flight capabilities. However, Fury was informed that the SUV's flight systems were too damaged to be used during his confrontation with HYDRA.
- Integrated Turret - A four-barreled turret with under barrel grenade launcher was fitted in the center armrest, and capable of being used by the passenger or driver to fend off enemies.
- Robert Clotworthy provided the voice for Nick Fury's SUV AI in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Nick Fury's SUV is a 2007-2014 model Chevrolet Tahoe (GMT921).