- "That was a difficult winter. A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line. Steve...Captain Rogers, he fought his way through a HYDRA blockade that had pinned our allies down for months. He saved over a thousand men, including the man who would...who would become my husband as it turned out. Even after he died, Steve was still changing my life."
- ―Peggy Carter
This section needs a rewrite
He was a member of a battalion of over one thousand men who were trapped behind the German line by a blizzard. They were pinned down by a HYDRA blockade for months before they were rescued by Captain America.
In 1953, Peggy was interviewed about Steve Rogers and their involvement in the war. She described the event in which Rogers saved her future husband and commented that even after his supposed death, Rogers was still changing her life. This footage was on display at the Captain America Exhibit at the Smithsonian Institution; it was then viewed by Rogers in 2014.
- Peggy Carter † - Wife
- Sharon Carter - Niece
- Michael Carter † - Brother-in-Law
- Harrison Carter † - Father-in-Law
- Amanda Carter † - Mother-in-Law
- Steve Rogers/Captain America - Savior
- At the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con International, Agent Carter producer Michele Fazekas stated that the series would address the identity of Peggy's husband: "We're aware that's a question that people are going to ask, and we will certainly hint at different options." Ultimately, however, the series was cancelled without providing a definitive answer.