Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Go get 'em, little guy."
- ―Sam Wilson
When the Avengers responded to the help call from Eastern Europe, they found themselves facing a giant robot resembling Ultron. Wilson used Redwing to scan the iron giant, finding its weak spot, which allowed the Avengers to take it down.
When Crossbones and a group of mercenaries stormed the IFID Headquarters to steal a bioweapon, Falcon used Redwing again to scan the building. Redwing managed to pinpoint Crossbones on the third floor.
While chasing the mercenaries who had split up, Black Widow encountered two of them and engaged in a fight. But when one of the mercenaries got the upper hand on Black Widow, Redwing took down one of the mercenaries saving Black Widow. Black Widow thanked Falcon who jokingly insisted she thanked and petted Redwing, but she refused.
While Falcon fought against the Sokovia Accords, Redwing was used to assist in taking down his opponents. When Spider-Man pinned down Falcon and Bucky with his webs, Falcon subtly used Redwing to grapple Spider-Man and fly him outside the terminal building. Falcon later used Redwing to try knock out Iron Man. While the drone threw off Stark's flight plan it shattered into pieces against the Mark XLVI's thick plating.
The Redwing is stored in a compartment at the back of the EXO-7 Falcon. It can be flown remotely by Falcon using a touch screen located on his left bracer. When launched, its miniature size allows it to scout the environment undetected and provides tactical data directly to Falcon's goggles.
- Flight: The Redwing is capable of flight and maneuverability equal to that of the EXO-7 Falcon. Captain America has been shown to hitch a ride on the Redwing, allowing him to literally drop into battle with it.
- Visual Linking and Scanner Vision: Redwing utilizes a specialized camera to view into 360 degrees and in multiple spectrums. It also has tracking software, allowing Falcon to be able to close in on hidden targets and determine an enemy's weakspots. The Redwing provides a visual of what it sees as well as tactical data that is fed directly into Falcon's goggles. It has a scanner vision with the ability to see through solid objects such as buildings or vehicles and discern its cargo, personnel, and weaponry.
- Grappling Proficiency: The Redwing is equipped with a projectile grappling handcuff line on its underside. It can use the grappling line to transport a passenger or drag off enemy combatants while in flight.
- Machine Guns: The Redwing has twin cannons that extend from both wings. Falcon used them to help Black Widow when she was cornered in the Lagos market.
- In the comics, Redwing is an actual falcon and a close companion to Sam Wilson, with whom it shared a telepathic link - an ability bestowed upon Wilson by the Red Skull.