Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Go get 'em, little guy."
- ―Sam Wilson
When the Avengers responded to the help call from Eastern Europe, they found themselves facing a giant robot resembling Ultron. Wilson used Redwing to scan the iron giant, finding its weak spot, which allowed the Avengers to take it down.
During the Avengers mission in Lagos, Falcon takes a position on the roof of a building overlooking the city as the team searches for Crossbones. Falcon uses Redwing to scan a garbage truck. The truck was shown to be too heavy.
When Crossbones and a group of mercenaries stormed the IFID Headquarters to steal a bioweapon, Falcon used Redwing again to scan the building. Redwing located Crossbones on the third floor.
While chasing the mercenaries who had split up, Black Widow encountered two of them and engaged in a fight. But when one of the mercenaries got the upper hand on Black Widow, Redwing takes down one of the mercenaries and saves Black Widow. Black Widow thanked Falcon but tells her to thank Redwing, but she refuses.
While Falcon fought against the Sokovia Accords, Redwing was used often to assist in taking down his opponents. When Spider-Man takes down and webs Falcon and Bucky, Falcon controls Redwing to grapple Spider-Man and flies him outside. Falcon also used Redwing to knock out Iron Man.
The Redwing is stored in a compartment at the back of the EXO-7 Falcon. It can be flown remotely by Falcon using a touch screen located on his left bracer. When launched, its miniature size allows it to scout the environment undetected and provides tactical data directly to Falcon's goggles.
- Flight: The Redwing is capable of flight and maneuverability equal to that of the EXO-7 Falcon. Captain America has been shown to hitch a ride on the Redwing, allowing him to literally drop into battle with it.
- Visual Linking and Scanner Vision: Redwing utilizes a specialized camera to view into 360 degrees and in multiple spectrums. It also has tracking software, allowing Falcon to be able to close in on hidden targets and determine an enemy's weakspots. The Redwing provides a visual of what it sees as well as tactical data that is fed directly into Falcon's goggles. It has a scanner vision with the ability to see through solid objects such as buildings or vehicles and discern its cargo, personnel, and weaponry.
- Grappling Proficiency: The Redwing is equipped with a projectile grappling handcuff line on its underside. It can use the grappling line to transport a passenger or drag off enemy combatants while in flight.
- Machine Guns: The Redwing has twin cannons that extend from both wings. Falcon used them to help Black Widow when she was cornered in the Lagos market.
- In the comics, Redwing is an actual falcon and a close companion to Sam Wilson, with whom it shared a telepathic link.
- Also, Red Skull is the one who gave Sam the ability to communicate telepathically with Redwing.