A collection of quotes of Rhomann Dey, a member of the Nova Corps.
Spoken by Rhomann Dey
- "Gamora. Soldier, assassin. Wanted on over a dozen counts of murder."
- ―Rhomann Dey to Garthan Saal about Gamora.
- "Rocket. Wanted on over 50 charges of vehicular theft and escape from lock up."
- ―Rhomann Dey to Garthan Saal about Rocket.
- "Hey if it isn't Star-Prince."
- ―Rhomann Dey when he arrests Peter Quill.
Spoken about Rhomann Dey
- "Peter Jason Quill. He's also known as Star-Lord."
"Who calls him that?"
"Himself, mostly. He's wanted on charges of minor assault, public intoxication and fraud."
- ―Rhomann Dey to Garthan Saal about Star-Lord
- "They call themselves 'The Guardians of the Galaxy.'"
"What a bunch of A-Holes"
- ―Rhomann Dey and Garthan Saal about the Guardians of the Galaxy
- "What if someone does something that irks me and I decide to remove his spine?
That's... that's actually... murder. One of the worst crimes of all, so... also illegal.
- ―Rhomann Dey and Drax the Destroyer.
- "Your criminal records have also been expunged. However, I have to warn you against breaking any laws in the future.
Question. What if I see something that I wanna take and it belongs to someone else?
Then you will be arrested.
But what if I want it more than the person who has it?
That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand me? What are you laughing at? What? I can't have a discussion with this gentleman?"
- ―Rhomann Dey and Rocket Raccoon
- "Oh look, it's "Star-Prince."
Oh, come on, man, it's Star-Lord. Take it seriously. It's like my outlaw name.
No, it's cool, I can see why you'd want a code name. It's not weird at all."
- ―Rhomann Dey and Star-Lord.