Riley Harper was a utility stunts performer in Iron Man and Iron Man 2, a stunt performer in Thor, The Avengers, Spider-Man: Homecoming, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes The Bridge and Seeds and Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King, a stunt driver in Iron Man 3 and Ant-Man and the Wasp and a co-stunt coordinator in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
- Riley Harper is the nephew of Will Harper and Laurie Singer.
- Riley Harper was a stunt performer in the comic book adaptation Cowboys & Aliens, in which he once again worked with Jon Favreau.
- Riley Harper was a stunt performer in the DC Entertainment production The Dark Knight Rises.
- Riley Harper was a stunt performer and a stunt double for Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the comic book adaptation Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.
- Riley Harper was a stunt performer in the comic book adaptations Wanted and Priest.
- Riley Harper previously worked with Joss Whedon in Dollhouse.