After the Battle of New York, the Rising Tide exposed short video clips on their website from the Battle at Stark Expo and the Duel of Harlem. As of at least June 17, 2013, the site has "gone dark" and left a message of returning when least expected by S.H.I.E.L.D.. They somehow learned that Vanchat possessed a Chitauri Neural Link in his vault in Paris and posted the coordinates online, threatening a S.H.I.E.L.D. operation to recover it, forcing Agent Grant Ward to move in quickly and recover it before Vanchant's men could.
Rising Tide member Skye posted a video of Mike Peterson using his heightened strength from the Centipede Serum to save a woman from an explosion in Los Angeles. This attracted the attention of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson's new team. After helping the team capture Peterson, Skye was asked to join the team as a consultant.
After the Battle of New York, the Rising Tide posted a series of videos where strange situations occurred. They posted videos of Iron Man, Abomination and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in strange situations.
|Appearances for Rising Tide|
In chronological order:
Behind the Scenes
- There is a real-world organization called the Rising Tide.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.01: Pilot
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.05: Girl in the Flower Dress
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.01: Shadows
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.05: A Hen in the Wolf House
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.07: The Writing on the Wall
- ↑ Rising Tide/Promotional Campaign
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Gives Its Hacktivists the Same Name as Actual Activist Group