Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "If they scratched my paint, I'm gonna be pissed."
- ―Phil Coulson
The S.H.I.E.L.D. Jump Jet is a specialized plane that is used as a transport for small groups of field agents.
When Phil Coulson refused to obey the direct order of handing over Ian Quinn for interrogation and transport to the Fridge, Agents John Garrett and Antoine Triplett were sent in this plane to reach the Bus with two F-35s escorting them.
When radioed about their violation of a direct S.H.I.E.L.D. directive, pilot Melinda May asked how to proceed; the Jump Jet docked over The Bus, allowing Agents Garrett and Triplett access to Coulson's plane.
The Jump Jet remained attached to The Bus during the mission to retrieve a drug to save Skye's life, and when the mission was successfully finished, Garrett and Triplett took Quinn to their plane to be transported to The Fridge.
During the HYDRA Uprising, John Garrett was flying his team's Jump Jet when it was attacked by S.H.I.E.L.D. UAVs sent by Victoria Hand. With coordinated flying and the firepower of the Bus manned by Phil Coulson, Garrett was able to escape their assault.
Grant Ward used a Jump Jet to fly from the HYDRA Barbershop Headquarters to Providence. Later, Coulson took the same plane to Portland to stop Marcus Daniels. Leo Fitz used the Jet's Gamma Power Reserve to overpower Daniels and he exploded.
The Jump Jet is capable of docking mid-flight with other aerial vehicles. It is also very maneuverable; it can dodge missiles with ease.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- In the comics, the Jump Jet is one of the aircrafts stationed as Nick Fury's secret bases, and usually used by Daisy Johnson and the Secret Warriors.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.14: T.A.H.I.T.I.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.16: End of the Beginning
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.17: Turn, Turn, Turn
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.18: Providence
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.19: The Only Light in the Darkness
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.21: Ragtag
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.22: Beginning of the End
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.01: Shadows