Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For other uses, see Schneider (disambiguation)|
- "Thank you, Schmidt."
"For making it clear how obviously mad you are."
- ―Schneider and Johann Schmidt
Scheneider joined Adolf Hitler's Nazi Party following the end of World War I, being among the first 100,000 Nazis in service with an uninterrupted service record, and became an officer of the Schutzstaffel. Over time he achieved the rank of Gruppenführer (Major General).
He participated in the Spanish Civil War, fighting for the Nationalists led by Francisco Franco. He also participated in several early Nazi conquests, including the annexation of the Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia in October 1938 and the annexation of the Klaipėda Region from Lithuania in March 1939. He also had previously conducted exceptional service on the battlefield, as well as eventually conducting at least four or five acts of bravery in the line of combat.
In 1943, Schneider and his two colleagues were sent by Adolf Hitler to Johann Schmidt's base to question him about the progress in developing advanced weapons for the Third Reich. During the tour over the base, Schneider expressed Hitler's loss of faith in Schmidt, saying that "the Red Skull" was indulged long enough.
Provoked, Schmidt showed Schneider and his coleagues his Tesseract powered cannon. However, they weren't impressed, and Schneider himself said that Schmidt is mad for claiming that he harnessed the power of the gods. When Schneider's subordinate officer Hutter saw Berlin marked as one of Schmidt's targets on a map, Schmidt used the cannon to vaporize his three visitors.
- Uniform: During World War II, Schneider used an official black SS uniform, wearing the rank insignia of Gruppenführer (Major general). He wore several military and political decorations on his uniform, including the Spanish Cross, the War Merit Cross ribbon, the Sudetenland Medal ribbon, the Memel Medal ribbon, the SS Long Service Award ribbon, the Golden Party Badge, and the Iron Cross First Class.
- Nazi Germany
- Red Skull - Former Colleague turned Enemy and Killer
- ↑ He's wearing the SS Long Service Medal on his uniform.
- ↑ He's wearing the Golden Party Badge on the left side of his uniform.
- ↑ He's wearing the Spanish Cross medal on the right side of the uniform.
- ↑ He's wearing the Sudetenland Medal ribbon on the left side of the uniform.
- ↑ He's wearing the Memel Medal ribbon on the left side of the uniform.
- ↑ He's wearing a War Merit Cross ribbon on the left side of his uniform. In addition, the ribbon has two swords on it, indicating he was presented with the first class version of the War Merit Cross, which is awarded to those who had conducted exceptional service on the battlefield, though not quite enough to merit the Iron Cross.
- ↑ He was seen wearing the Iron Cross First Class medal on the left side of his uniform, which requires three or for more acts of bravery against the enemy in combat beyond what was ordered than with the Second Class medal, which required a minimum of one such action.
- ↑ Captain America: The First Avenger