Scott Burik was a key stunt rigger in the Jessica Jones episodes AKA Ladies Night, AKA Crush Syndrome, AKA It's Called Whiskey, AKA 99 Friends, AKA The Sandwich Saved Me, AKA You're a Winner!, AKA WWJD?, AKA Top Shelf Perverts, AKA Sin Bin, AKA 1,000 Cuts, AKA I've Got the Blues, AKA Take a Bloody Number and AKA Smile and The Punisher episodes 3 AM, Two Dead Men and Kandahar and a stunt rigging coordinator in the Jessica Jones episodes AKA Start at the Beginning, AKA Freak Accident, AKA Sole Survivor, AKA God Help the Hobo, AKA The Octopus, AKA Facetime, AKA I Want Your Cray Cray, AKA Ain't We Got Fun, AKA Shark in the Bathtub, Monster in the Bed, AKA Pork Chop, AKA Three Lives and Counting, AKA Pray for My Patsy and AKA Playland and the Iron Fist episodes Snow Gives Way, Shadow Hawk Takes Flight, Rolling Thunder Cannon Punch, Eight Diagram Dragon Palm, Under Leaf Pluck Lotus, Immortal Emerges from Cave, Felling Tree with Roots, The Blessing of Many Fractures, The Mistress of All Agonies, Black Tiger Steals Heart, Lead Horse Back to Stable, Bar the Big Boss and Dragon Plays with Fire.
- Scott Burik was a utility stunts performer in the Sony Pictures Studios productions The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Scott Burik was a stunt performer in the DC Entertainment production such as The Dark Knight Rises.
- Scott Burik was a stunt rigger and a utility stunts performer in the DC Entertainment production Gotham.
- Scott Burik was a stunt driver in the comic book adaptation Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a stunt performer in its sequel Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.
- Scott Burik was a stunt rigging coordinator in the comic book adaptation The Tick.